Chapter 016

A Cafe Accident

 

vGxzL8i.gif

  No Chance Given

  No Chance Given

 Chapter Sixteen 

 tumblr_mszaqvAGZ01rgpyeqo1_250.gif  

That night after diner and washing up, JungHee and JiMin were strolling along the park, taking the chance to know each other better. “Ah, so you went to Canada when you're seven?” JiMin asked in envy.

 

“Neh, and after I graduated from my elementary school, appa sent me to New York to study. I got enrolled into an Arts School and...” JungHee stopped and sighed, looking down on her feet.

 

“What happened?” JiMin asked.

 

“Ani, nothing happened,” JungHee smiled. “Anyway, it's late, let's go in now, it's cold here.”

 

JungHee said and went into the mansion and straight into her own room located on the fourth floor. JiMin looked at her and felt it weird, somehow, she find her really familiar, it was as if, she saw her before. JiMin then went into her own room and saw Key lying on her bed. “What are you doing here?” JiMin asked.

 

“I wanna sleep with my wifeyy,” Key smiled at her innocently.

 

JiMin smiled and sat on the bed. Key then pulled her close to him as the two snuggled against each other. “Ah, Kibum-ah, what happened back in High School to your sister?” JiMin asked.

 

“Why are you asking?” Key looked at her.

 

“Ani, it's just that, she looked very sad when she talked about her High School life in New York earlier on,” JiMin said. “And somehow, I feel that that your sister look kinda familiar, as if I had saw her before...”

 

“Her English name is Lynn, do you find it familiar now?” Key asked.

 

“L-Lynn?” JiMin asked.

 

“Neh.”

 

“Isn't she the girl who had a bad relationship with Hazel?” JiMin asked.

 

“Yes...” Key looked at her with a sad pout. “Although Hazel didn't do anything to her, but because she's a model, plus she's a Queenka, almost everybody in the school support her. Hence, many people were picking on JungHee, giving her hard times in school. Right before her final dance exam, one of the students who supported Hazel, pushed her down the stairs. Her ankle was sprained badly and causing her to fail her final exam without even taking it. She gave up dancing, her passion from then on, because she can't dance anymore. It was somehow like Hazel's situation, but at least she had her second chance to walk again. But JungHee doesn't even have a second chance. She never hated Hazel before but after that, yes, she hated her. And for a period of time, she actually suffered depression...” Key explained.

 

“I'm sorry,” JiMin apologized.

 

“What are you sorry for?” Key smiled and ruffled her hair, messing it up, “it's not even your fault.”

 

“I felt bad, because I supported Hazel back then.”

 

“It was the stupid role in the musical that Hazel and JungHee were fighting for it, it's okay, it's natural for stuff like that to happen. Plus, you don't even know JungHee back then, I won't blame you,” Key smiled and peck her lips.

 

JiMin just nodded and smiled a little. “Let's just sleep, it's really late now,” Key said and pulled the blanket up their body.

 

“Goodnight oppa,” JiMin smiled at him after Key switched off the lights.

 

“Goodnight wifeyy,” Key smiled and kissed her forehead, and soon the two fell into slumber land.

                                            tumblr_mszaqvAGZ01rgpyeqo1_250.gif
Author's  note tumblr_mopo8wX3Wh1svc92fo1_500.jpg
Just a little intro on JungHee:)
 
 
 
tumblr_mopo8wX3Wh1svc92fo1_500.jpg
 tumblr_mpng7hsBgw1rxv75ko1_500.gif
Layout credit owns to: EXO Growl Layout Shop