Chapter 010

A Cafe Accident

 

 

vGxzL8i.gif

  They Are Showing

  They Are Showing

 Chapter Ten    

 tumblr_mszaqvAGZ01rgpyeqo1_250.gif  

Weeks passed and JiMin starts to develop small bulge on her tummy due to the developing fetus inside. She sighed as she packed her stuff, ready to go off for her work in Mellows Cafe when the Kingkas approached her. “Let's go for work!” JongHyun said enthusiastically while both his arms were around the two other Kingkas beside him.

 

JiMin smiled at the five as she carried her bag and walked with them. The passed few weeks were like this, going to work together, going home together, though the other kingkas still doesn't know that JiMin is staying in Key's mansion, and also, engaged to one another. And as for Key and JiMin, their relationship is better now. Instead of bickering with one another, trying to get on each others' nerve, they are now actually nice to each other especially Key, who's giving her his care and concern when no one else is around them.

 

While the Kingkas were walking in front, JiMIn is lagging behind. Key noticed it and he slowed down and walked beside her when she finally caught up. By the look of her expression, he could tell that JiMin's bag is a little heavy. Without hesitation, Key took her bag from her as he carried it for her. “I told you before, you can't carry heavy things,” Key said and walked to the rest.

 

JiMin smiled a little and ran towards him, “gomawo.” JiMin looked up at him and saw him smiling.

 

 

 

~ Later; 10:30p.m~

“Bye guys! We'll get going now,” JongHyun, TaeMin, Onew and MinHo waved to Key and JiMin who's still cleaning up the cafe.

 

“Neh, have a good night!” JiMin waved and smile to them.

 

“Ah! Anyway, go home early, the breeze is very strong I think it'll rain soon,” Onew remind the two.

 

“Neh!” JiMin and Key replied in unison.

 

While the rest leave, the two stayed and continue cleaning up the cafe. JiMin was mopping the floor while Key is overturning the chair and placing it on the table. Key saw that JiMin was kinda exhausted, due to the constant panting and stopping. He sighed and continue doing what he was doing and they finished cleaning up after what seems like an eternity.

 

“Are you done?” Key asked.

 

“Yea,” JiMin simply replied.

 

“Let's go then,” Key said and took her bag while the two went out of the cafe after locking the cafe door. JiMin walked beside Key quietly while Key was closing his eyes while walking. Both of them were dead tired since the cafe is unusually crowded that day. Then, strong breeze blew passed them and thunder was heard.

 

Key opened his eyes and looked up at the sky, the moon is now covered with dark clouds. “Seems like it's gonna rain soon, let's quicken our pace,” Key told JiMin and they walked faster.

 

The thunder roared again while lightening tear the once peaceful night sky. JiMin screamed a little due to shock. Soon enough, the rain poured. Key grabbed JiMin's wrist and made a run towards the nearest bus stop in sight. Under the sheltered bus stop, Key took a towel from his bag and pass it to JiMin. JiMin took it hesitantly and wipe her face and hair dry while Key removed his hoodie jacket.

 

“Yah, it's cold, you'll catch a cold like that, wear it,” JiMin told Key.

 

“No, you wear it,” Key gave his jacket to her.

 

Seeing that JiMin refused to take it from his, Key took the towel away from JiMin and helped her wear the jacket and pulling up the hood after that. Key kept the towel and grab both of their bags and smiled at her. “Kaja,” Key said and took JiMin's small palm in his and made a run home...

 

 

 

~*~*~*~*~

The next morning, Mr. Kim, Mrs. Kim, Key's grandmother and JiMin were at the dining table, having breakfast. Seeing that Key wasn't down yet, JiMin asked, “is Key still in bed now? It's so late, he should be awake now.”

 

“That boy catch a cold after being under the rain for so long yesterday,” halmeoni said and smiled. “Seems like my boy is growing up.”

 

“He's sick?” JiMin asked and halmeoni just nodded.

 

“I'm full now,” JiMin said politely and stood up from her seat, clearing her plate. She then went into the kitchen to wash the plates. After washing, she decided to cook a light breakfast for Key. She made pumpkin porridge for him.

 

After that, she took the medicine for cold and a glass of water. Placing all the necessary on a tray, JiMin went up to Key's room and saw him still asleep. She placed the tray on his desk and went towards him to check on his temperature.

 

“He's burning,” JiMin muttered to herself before she decided to wake him up.

 

“Key? Wake up now, I brought your breakfast up,” JiMin tapped him lightly on his arm and he slowly opened his eyes.

 

Key just stare at JiMin without talking. JiMin smiled at him, “eat your breakfast then take your medicine araseo?”

 

Key didn't answer but just staring blankly at her. JiMin smiled and helped him sit up. She went to take the food tray and hold up the pumpkin porridge in front of him. “What's that?” Key asked.

 

“Pumpkin porridge, my mom always cook this for me when I'm sick,” JiMin told him.

 

“It looks weird,” Key commented.

 

“But it taste good!” JiMin said and gave him a spoonful after she blew it cold. Key ate it and then he shuts up. He just keep eating every spoonful JiMin gave him and stopped until he finishes everything. JiMin smiled and put the bowl aside. JiMin then gave him his medicine and Key just took it.

 

“Now sleep, you'll be better later,” JiMin said and tuck him in bed. JiMin covered the sick boy's body with the blanket and went out with the tray. Key looked at the door after it closes and turned back. Soon enough, he's sleeping.

 

While he slept, JiMin return with a pail of cold water and a towel. She quietly sit on the chair beside his bed while she sat the pail on the bedside table. She wet the towel with the cold water and squeeze it dry before putting it on Key's forehead. She did it repeatedly whenever the towel becomes warm.

 

“Mianhae, because of me, you're sick,” JiMin mumbled.

 

Hours later, Key woke up to see JiMin asleep with her head rested on the edge of his bed. He sat up and the towel on his forehead fell. Then he realized that, she has been taking care of him without resting. He smiled and step down from his bed. Indeed, he felt much better and he walked towards JiMin.

 

He then carried her bridal style up and walked towards her room. He open the door and went in and put her on her bed, tucking her in. He then removed the long fringe that's covering her face to the back of her ear. “Gomawo,” Key muttered and smiled, before walking back into his room.

                                            tumblr_mszaqvAGZ01rgpyeqo1_250.gif
Author's  note tumblr_mopo8wX3Wh1svc92fo1_500.jpg
>Please comment and subscribe! Thank you.
 
 
tumblr_mopo8wX3Wh1svc92fo1_500.jpg
 tumblr_mpng7hsBgw1rxv75ko1_500.gif
Layout credit owns to: EXO Growl Layout Shop