Final [Part 1]

A Cafe Accident

 

vGxzL8i.gif

 Ending With Two Beginnings

 Ending With Two Beginnings

 Final: Part 1  

 tumblr_mszaqvAGZ01rgpyeqo1_250.gif  

JungHee dove back to the Kim's mansion and went in, only to see JiMin doing some internet searching on the laptop. JungHee walked in and placed her bag on the couch casually. With her well trained acting skills, she walked up to JiMin as she close her laptop with a 'click'.

 

“Uh? JungHee-ah! Waeyo?” JiMin asked and blinked.

 

“Eonni,” JungHee said muttered.

 

“Waeyo? Are you alright? You look like you're about to cry,” JiMin said, worried. She stood up and walked over to JungHee and held her chin up. “Omona, uljima,” JiMin said and patted her back, “tell me, what happened?”

 

JiMin shook her head and sniffed. “Eonni, I have no one to go to other than you, can you perhaps follow me to somewhere I always go when I'm sad?” JungHee said as tears rolled down her rosy cheeks.

 

JiMin nodded and she went up to her room and get changed. When JiMin went up the stairs, JungHee pulled out her phone and sent Key a text message.

 

To: Key Oppa

Oppa! Get ready! I'm bringing her over now!

 

 

When JiMin walked down the stairs, she saw JungHee seated on the couch while hugging her knees. JiMin was dead worried, she wanted to tell JongHyun about it, but he wasn't picking up his phone. Sighing, JiMin walked towards her and took a seat beside her.

 

“JungHee-ah, whatever the reason behind your tears was, don't think about it anymore, it's gonna be alright okay?” JiMin comforted her, not knowing that this was just pure acting.

 

“Neh...”

 

“So, where's the place? Let's go!” JiMin said cheerfully, trying to bring up the mood.

 

“It's a garden,” JungHee said and stood up. She walked towards the door and put on her shoes and walked out of the house like a lost soul. JiMin nodded as she followed her out of the house, to her car.

 

JungHee started the engine and drove off after JiMin sat in. Driving to the destination, JungHee stepped out of the car along with JiMin. “Whoa, this place is nice! I didn't know there's such place in Korea,” JiMin muttered in awe and looked around the garden.

 

“Eonni, I'm gonna grab some drinks, you can go and look around first, I wanna be alone,” JungHee said and walked away.

 

“Didn't she tell me that she wanted me to accompany her? And now she wants to be alone?” JiMin muttered and shrugged. She walked around the place and found a water fountain with the place decorated with helium balloons and ribbons. With all the giant teddy bears placed under each tree, JiMin smiled as she walked around.

 

“Whoa, is someone gonna propose here or something? That person must have put in a lot of effort,” JiMin smiled and touched the head of the teddy bear, but pulled her hand away immediately. “Aigoo, this is other people's, stop touching hand!” JiMin lectured her hand and hit her own hand lightly.

 

While walking around, she stopped when she met Key there. He was standing in front of her, with a smile plastered on his face. JiMin did not expect this coming at all, why was he doing there? She don't know.

 

“Oppa, why are you here?” JiMin asked.

 

Key ignored her question as he took steady steps towards her. “Ever since I met you, my life changed completely.” Key started.

 

JiMin looked at him, confused.

 

“At first, I believed it was for the worst. Because I was forced to stay under the same roof with you. You didn't know how much I actually hated it at first. But, as time slowly passes by, the feeling of hating you being in my house slowly disappear. I don't even know since when I started falling for you. I was so confused by you sometimes. Because you're having my child, we could not even start off as a normal couple because of the situation we were in. We can't even enjoy going to school together because of the bulge that is slowly growing. We stopped schooling and I took over my dad's company. We never quarreled ever since I confessed my feelings to you. We were all good. I love you so much to even let you leave my sight. I dread going to work everyday. But thinking that you're be the one waiting for me when I get home was the energy pills that drove me to work every single day.” Key's unexpected long speech left her shocked.

 

“Today, on this very special day, I want to show you, how grateful I am towards you and how much I love you. I know I'm lacking in some ways. I know I'm not perfect. But for you, I changed in each and every way. Starting from that time I gained your heart and even a kiss. My heart was always flying while riding a cloud. You were prettier than Wendy and Cinderella. Although these pick up lines may seems hard to believe that these are my true feelings and words that I wanted to say, I want to tell you that, even the world ends, you'll be the one I love. Our story is different from all other couples who started off normally. We started off hating each other, and I love how we started." Key paused and took a few steps forward.

 

"Kim JiMin, girlfriend of Kim KiBum. Are you willing to stop being his girlfriend and be his wife instead?" Key said sincerely and knelt to the ground. "JiMin ah, would you marry me?" Key said and held out a ring.

 

JiMin smiled and nodded. Not knowing how to react to this, JiMin just remained there standing while Key jumped up and engulf his girl with a tight hug, twirling her around in circles. When his proposal succeeded, the rest who were watching behind the bush cheered loudly as they jumped and hugged each other.

 

JiMin turned around and saw JungHee and JongHyun sharing a hug, narrowed her eyes at them. "JungHee! You! You tricked me!" JiMin yelled at JungHee, who playfully stuck her tongue out at her and laughed it off.

 

And this is how Key and JiMin's story ended as boyfriend and girlfriend. Now, they are going to start off a brand new chapter of their love story, as husband and wife...

 

Life is full of unexpected situations where no one can predict what is going to happen next. Just like how JiMin's birthday turned out to be a disaster. But her birthday wish that time was to be able to find someone who will love her even though she might not be perfect. Her wish unexpectedly came true when Key walked into her life. And as time passes by, feelings changed. Jealousy, was felt after JungHee came when she playfully introduced herself as Key's girlfriend in their first meeting. That was when JiMin slowly realized how Key could affect her so much. And that's when their love story develops and continues with never ending chapters...

                                            
tumblr_mszaqvAGZ01rgpyeqo1_250.gif
Credit owns to: EXO Growl Layout Shop