Chapter 027

A Cafe Accident

 

vGxzL8i.gif

  Surprises

  Surprises

 Chapter Twenty Seven    

 tumblr_mszaqvAGZ01rgpyeqo1_250.gif  

Today, JungHee was walking along the streets with JongHyun, to search for suitable places for Key's and JiMin's wedding. JungHee seems to changed over the weekends and JongHyun almost did not recognized her earlier that morning.

 

When she walked down the street, many eyes were on her, especially some of those friends whom had once looked down on her, due to her shabby appearance. Now she's here, with a new haircut, new dress sense, make up on her face and her self confidence, going straight up. The new JungHee is born, and JongHyun really couldn't take his eyes off her.


“JungHee-ah, why did you cut your hair?” JongHyun asked.

 

“I looked too ugly in the past,” JungHee said and turned to face him. “Why?”

 

“Nothing, you just looked really different,” JongHyun said. “And I meant, beautiful.”

 

“Thanks,” JungHee said and smiled at him. While they walked, many eyes were on them, and JungHee purposely visited the restaurant, which was opened by one of her middle school classmates who always looked down on her. When her middle school classmate saw JungHee with JongHyun, she was really shocked, to see her in such a appearance.

 

“Can I have your chef to be in charge of the dishes for my brother's wedding ceremony?” JungHee asked HyeYoung, while JongHyun just stood beside JungHee. HyeYoung knew JongHyun somehow, and truth to be told, she had developed a crush on him, even up till now. But she always thought that boys would fall over their heels for her, due to her beauty.

 

“Jagi ah, what's up?” HyeYoung's boyfriend walked out from the kitchen and saw his girlfriend in a daze state. He then turned to the direction she was looking and saw JungHee.

 

“Annyeong,” JungHee greeted differently from how she always was in the past. In the past, her greetings were so shy and soft. But today was just pure confidence.

 

“Erm.. sure,” HyeYoung said.

 

“Okay! Daebak! Thank you so much!” JungHee said and smiled at her. HyeYoung's boyfriend just stare at her, thinking that she had changed a lot. Wow, I never thought she had this side in her, HyeYoung's boyfriend thought.

 

Then, JungHee and JongHyun walked out of the restaurant and went to search for parks venue.

 

“She changed a lot,” HyeYoung's boyfriend told HyeYoung.

 

“Yea.”

 

“I always see you with your makeup, will you removed them one day?”

 

“Mwo?” HyeYoung asked, surprised.

 

 

~ At The Same Time ~

 

“Jagi ah, what are you doing?” TaeMin asked and looked at the Hazel who was in her wheelchair, taking photo of him.

 

“Oppa, let's take a photo,” Hazel said out of the blue.

 

“Okay!” TaeMin smiled and went towards her and bent down to her height. Hazel then held her phone to a distance and took a selca of themselves. “Why do you wanna take photo suddenly? You said you never want to take photos again because it reminds you of your model days,” TaeMin asked.

 

“I'm gonna go back to stage one day, so, might as well get use to it again,” Hazel said and smiled.

 

“True,” TaeMin said and smiled, “finally, you're being positive again.”

 

Hazel just smiled and pushed herself far from TaeMin by her wheelchair, herself. “Hazel-ah, what are you doing?” TaeMin asked and wanted to follow her but Hazel stopped him.

 

“Oppa, stay there.”

 

Hazel then turned around and faced him, smiling. “Oppa, look carefully.”

 

Hazel then stood up from her wheelchair carefully, supporting herself by the arms of the wheelchair. When she got herself up on her feet, she took small and careful steps towards TaeMin. TaeMin just looked at her, smiling.

 

When Hazel finally reached TaeMin's side, she fell. But TaeMin got hold of her, such that she's falling into his arms. “Oppa, I made it,” Hazel said, smiling.

 

“Yea, Hazel.. Finally! After so many months!” TaeMin said and both were already in tears of happiness.

 

“Oppa, gomawo,” Hazel said and hugged TaeMin's neck.

 

“Why are you thanking me? I didn't do anything.”

 

“You're the one who gave me those mental supports and you're the one who's always there for me,” Hazel said and smiled at him. “Thank you oppa, if not for you, the Hazel you see in the past, is already gone, she might had given up on herself already.”

 

TaeMin smiled and hugged her back, while the two just cried happy tears in each others' embrace.

 
                                            tumblr_mszaqvAGZ01rgpyeqo1_250.gif
Author's  note tumblr_mopo8wX3Wh1svc92fo1_500.jpg

Remember how Hazel lost her abiltiy to walk due to a hit-and-run accident when she wanted to save TaeMin from getting hit by a car? Well, she's finally up on her feet again!! Yay!

And JungHee, she really changed a lot, why? Think about it~ It definitely had something to do with JongHyun ;)

The happy couple that's gonna get married soon... and their daughter that'll be born into the world in less than a months time. How beautiful would that be? A small and happy family~~

 
tumblr_mopo8wX3Wh1svc92fo1_500.jpg
 tumblr_mpng7hsBgw1rxv75ko1_500.gif
Layout credit owns to: EXO Growl Layout Shop