Chapter 018

A Cafe Accident

 

vGxzL8i.gif

 

Like A Newly Wedded Couple

Like A Newly Wedded Couple

 Chapter Eighteen    

 tumblr_mszaqvAGZ01rgpyeqo1_250.gif  

Oppa, wake up now!” JiMin walked into Key's room to see him still asleep. She chuckled at how cute he actually looked while hugging the bolster. “Oppa, wake up,” JiMin cooed into Key's ears and tapped his arms lightly.

 

He slowly open up his eyes to see JiMin. Smiling, he pulled her down, lightly so that she's lying beside him on the bed. “Good morning,” Key greeted while smiling. “Good morning!” JiMin chimed.

 

“Get up now, you have to go to work in another one and a half hour time,” JiMin reminded Key. Key just step out of bed reluctantly and went into the toilet to wash up and took a morning shower while JiMin went down to the kitchen to help out in making breakfast with Mrs. Kim.

 

After a while, Key walked down the stairs with his blazer, office bag while tying his tie. JiMin turned around and saw him getting himself a glass of orange juice at the bar counter. JiMin went to him and helped him fix his tie. After fixing it, she kissed his cheek lightly. “Let's eat, breakfast is ready,” JiMin chimed and smiled at Key. Key nodded and went to the dining table while JiMin gave him his breakfast.

 

Mrs. Kim stood by at the bar counter watching the two while smiling to herself. “They really look like a newly wedded couple,” Mrs. Kim muttered and that was when Mr. Kim came to her and put his hand around Mrs. Kim's slim waist.

 

“Jagiya, what are you watching?” Mr. Kim asked and kissed Mrs. Kim on her lips lightly.

 

“Aniya, just watching our KiBum and JiMin, they look so good together, don't you think so?” Mrs. Kim asked.

 

“Yea, and KiBum really matured after JiMin came. He changed a lot, and I can see that they really loved each other,” Mr. Kim commented.

 

“They should get married soon.”

 

“After JiMin gave birth to the child dear.”

 

“Mm.”

 

 

“Jagiya, I'll be very busy today, I won't be home early, so you sleep first okay?” Key told JiMin, who pouted. “Awww, don't pout,” Key pinched her cheeks lightly and kissed her on her lips. JiMin smiled through the kiss and pulled away after a sweet ten seconds.

 

“Hurry and eat your breakfast, you're gonna be late like this,” JiMin reminded as she went to the kitchen to grab a lunchbox and put it into Key's bag. “Umma and I made lunch for you, it's sushi, be sure to eat it!” JiMin smiled and went back to sit on the chair beside Key. “Neh, I'll eat it for sure!” Key smiled brightly and continue eating while chatting.

 

After eating, JiMin sent him off...

 

 

 

~ 2:27pm; In Kim's Production ~

 

“Mr. Kim, you have a visitor,” Key's secretary came in after knocking on his door.

 

Without even letting Key asked who his visitor was, a girl ran in and sat in front of Key staring at him while giving him a very cheeky smile. “Kim JungHee, what do you want? You know clearly well that I'm very busy,” Key asked with a straight face.

 

“Hehehe, you know... I just came back from Canada not long ago.. It's been some times since I walked around Seoul, not to say shopping... I miss Seoul so much, oppa-” JungHee's sentence was being cut off by Key.

 

“Okay, you can save your story now,” Key said, rolling his eyes as he open his wallet and handed her a credit card. “WHOA!!! THANK YOU OPPA! JIMIN WILL LOVE YOU!” JungHee took his credit card and ran off.

 

 

“She already love me,” Key chuckled to himself and continue working.

                                            tumblr_mszaqvAGZ01rgpyeqo1_250.gif
Author's  note tumblr_mopo8wX3Wh1svc92fo1_500.jpg
And for those who might have forgotten who JungHee was, since I didn't update for ard 10 days... Kim JungHee is Key's younger sister, best friend with TaeMin and JongHyun^^
 
tumblr_mopo8wX3Wh1svc92fo1_500.jpg
 tumblr_mpng7hsBgw1rxv75ko1_500.gif
Layout credit owns to: EXO Growl Layout Shop