Chapter 015

A Cafe Accident

 

vGxzL8i.gif

  That Girl In The House

  That Girl In The House

 Chapter Fifteen

 tumblr_mszaqvAGZ01rgpyeqo1_250.gif  

Umma! I'm home!” JiMin shouted but surprisingly, Key's parents, including his halmoni, went out. Just then, a girl walked down the stairs, obviously was just awake, because she's stretching and yawning. JiMin looked at her and the way she dressed. 'Wait, isn't that Key's shirt? What is she doing here? And wearing his shirt?' JiMin thought, eying the girl who's not sitting on the couch right beside her casually.

 

“Who are you?” JiMin asked her.

 

“Who ARE you?” The girl questioned her back.

 

“I-I'm Key's.. his.. erm..” JiMIn was being cut off by the girl who's browsing through random magazines she found.

 

“I'm Key's girlfriend,” the girl told her.

 

“His.. What?” JiMin asked, not believing what she actually said was true. But the way she told her, her eyes, seems like it's telling the truth. “I am Key's GIRLFRIEND,” the girl repeated.

 

“M-Mwo?”

 

“What you heard, is what I just said, believe it or not, your choice,” the girl stood up and went up back into the room.

 

Just then, Key came back home. He was happy to see JiMin already home, but JiMin doesn't seems so happy. Key frowned a little and went towards her, “hey babe, what's wrong?” Key asked as he put his arm around her shoulder.

 

JiMin moved away from him and look at him, “do you already have a girlfriend?”

 

“Yah, what are you talking about?” Key asked, confused at her words.

 

“I know you have! She's even wearing your clothes, in this house, now!” JiMin yelled at him.

 

“W-What?” Key questioned her.

 

JiMin rolled her eyes and went back up into her room, leaving a confused Key standing on the ground, rooted. Key went up to his room and saw a girl lying in his bed, reading a magazine, wearing his clothes. 'She must be the one JiMin is talking about,' Key thought and went towards her.

 

He grabbed his magazine and saw her face.

 

“You!” Key pointed his index finger at her and she just lazily sat up on his bed, smiling at him.

 

“Annyeong!”

 

 

Meanwhile, JiMin was in her room, seated in front of her desk, thinking about what the mysterious girl told her just now. “Since you already got a girlfriend, then what do you mean by what you said last night? What was the kiss for then?” JiMin muttered as she stare at the photo in front of her desk. In was the only photo of Key and her.

 

“Pabo...” JiMIn heard Key's voice and she turned around, to see him standing by her door.

 

“What do you want? Go to your girlfriend!” JiMin said, with a hint of annoyance.

 

It was then the girl who claimed to be Key's 'girlfriend', came into the room. “You actually believed my words?” The girl asked.

 

“You said it was true!” JiMin yelled at her.

 

The girl made a 'oh' expression and smiled at her. “I'm not his girlfriend, I'm his sister. My name is JungHee, annyeonghaseyo! Future sister in law,” JungHee waved and smiled at her. 

                                            tumblr_mszaqvAGZ01rgpyeqo1_250.gif
Author's  note tumblr_mopo8wX3Wh1svc92fo1_500.jpg
Short chapter>< Sorry for not updating for the past 2(?) days, I was caught up with my own things>< Hope you will continue to stay with this fic, and don't unsub :( Did you guys believed JungHee's words at the first place too? :P
 
tumblr_mopo8wX3Wh1svc92fo1_500.jpg
 tumblr_mpng7hsBgw1rxv75ko1_500.gif
Layout credit owns to: EXO Growl Layout Shop