Chapter 014

A Cafe Accident

 

vGxzL8i.gif

  A White Confession

  A White Confession

 Chapter Fourteen    

 tumblr_mszaqvAGZ01rgpyeqo1_250.gif  

Autumn had ended and Winter is now here. Everybody is wearing winter coat to prevent themselves from catching a cold due to the chilly breeze. Hazel started her rehabilitation and was going on pretty well. TaeMin is always there for her and this really gives a huge encouragement to Hazel.

 

JiMin's and Key's relationship are going on pretty smooth too, less quarreling and they're more caring towards each other, to the point that Key actually cared more for JiMin then himself. He's really sweet towards JiMin, just like a little hubby to her. Since JiMin had already dropped out of school with him, Key actually bring her to places for vacation. Unknown to each other, they have actually fallen for each other. Now, they're just more than best friends, but less than lovers.

 

Things were going on pretty well for the other members too. They scored with flying colors for their exams and in another few more weeks, it'll be their graduation. Seasons passed and life goes on without stopping. Time ticked by as memories accumulate in the hearts of the two youngster each and everyday.

 

Today, JiMin and Key were seated in the balcony. JiMin is reading a book while Key is just staring at the night sky, star gazing. Both were in a comfortable silence and Key suddenly spoke.

 

“It's been so long since you moved into our house,” Key said and look over at JiMin.

 

JiMin raised her head from the book and looked at Key while adjusting her geek specs. “Mm, but it somehow seems like it's only been a week plus,” JiMin smiled.

 

“Because happy moments always pass by fast,” Key said and look back up at the sky. “And I really wonder, what will happen to us in the future.”

 

That was when JiMin stopped reading and looked at him, listening to his every words attentively.

 

“You know, I wonder, after you gave birth to our daughter, what will really happen to us, will you leave me here alone or will you stay. I don't know what this sudden longing is about but I really wanted us to stay in this way. Like this, you and I, staying under the same roof, taking care of our daughter together, hearing her call us appa and umma. Watch her crawl and learn how to walk, sending her to school together. Go for picnic and buy pretty clothes for her. Making her our pretty little princess. Just like a happy family, giving her our love...” Key said, still looking up at the sky.

 

“What are you talking about?” JiMin asked, confused at his words.

 

Key stood up and walked towards her and squat beside her armchair, looking at her. “Can you not leave after you give birth?” Key asked, looking straight into her eyes.

 

“We're engaged, we'll get married after that, aren't we?” JiMin raised her eyebrow.

 

“You can choose to leave, you have the rights to say no to the marriage, but, can you please don't leave me?” Key asked again.

 

JiMin looked at him, still confused, not getting his words. “I don't know what you're talking about,” JiMin turned and divert her attention back to her book.

 

“Is it really that difficult for you to see my feelings for you? JiMin-ah, are you that oblivious about how I feel towards you? Can't you see it?” Key said in an almost yelling tone while standing up, in front of her. JiMin was shocked at his sudden outburst and stood up, placing the book on the armchair.

 

“Key-ah, I-”

 

JiMin was cut off my Key who pulled her towards him by her wrist, capturing her lips with his. Kissing her softly, and filling it with the love he had hidden in his heart for those long period of time. JiMin was shocked as her eyes widen. But she didn't pull away from the kiss. It just feels so right.

 

Key pulled away and looked at her, with those loving gaze. “JiMin-ah, I've already fallen for you,” Key said softly before he pulled her in for another kiss. This time round, JiMin kissed him back, closing her eyes, smiling. It was a long and sweet kiss shared between the two, while Key pulled her in closer by her waist, deepening the kiss.

 

It was then the snow starts to fall, falling over the street of Korea. A white confession, their white love...

                                            tumblr_mszaqvAGZ01rgpyeqo1_250.gif
Layout credit owns to: EXO Growl Layout Shop