Chapter 002

A Cafe Accident


vGxzL8i.gif

  It Can't Be...

  It Can't Be...

 Chapter Two    

 tumblr_mszaqvAGZ01rgpyeqo1_250.gif  

The next morning, JiMin woke up with a throbbing head. 'Must have drank too much yesterday,' JiMin thought as she rubbed her temple and sat up. Then she feel that something is seriously wrong, she can feel her bare skin touching the blanket? She opened her eyes and realized that she's not in her own room but in a grand and spacious bedroom.
She then look at herself and find that she's... ?!
“AHHHHHH!!!!” JiMin screamed as she snatched the blanket away from whoever she was sharing with to cover herself. When she turned to look at the person beside her who was back facing her, was too? She let out another scream and kicked him down the bed.
“Oof!” Key woke up after he was being kicked down to the floor.
“Yah! Can't you see I'm sleeping?!” Key yelled and when he opened his eyes he realized what situation he's in now.
He looked up to the girl that's siting on the bed, crying.
“What happened?” JiMin sobbed.
“I think we... w-we did something wrong?” Key said carefully.
Upon hearing his sentence, JiMin cried harder and buried herself under the blanket. Key sighed as he ruffled his hair, messing it up in frustration. 'Aish! What happened to me yesterday?' Key mentally told himself off.
“Y-Yah... Mianhae,” Key apologized.
“Mianhae? Mianhae?!” JiMin shouted from under the blanket. “Do you think you apologizing can solve the problem now? What's gonna happen to me?” JiMin yelled while sobbing.
“Aish, you know we're drunk, totally drunk last night right?” Key asked.
“What are you trying to say?” JiMin asked.
“Sorry that it happened, but I'll take up the responsibility if you're.. you know? Pregnant?” Key said and this cause JiMin to cry harder.
“Aish, I said I'm sorry alright? Stop crying now!” Key said, a little pissed. “I'm going to shower first,” Key said and went into the toilet.
When Key was in the toilet, the punched the wall as he stare into the mirror. “Kim KiBum,what's wrong with you? You're not like this no matter how you are at times, but, what's happening? You banged a girl, you banged a girl!” Key told himself.
He proceed on to brush his teeth,then, he turn on the shower head as he let the water run down his body. He washed his hair and scrubbed his body. He then washed his face and after he's down, he wore a new set of clothes and went out, to see JiMin still in the bed.
He sighed and went to his closet to pick a shirt and a pants for JiMin. He put it beside her and walked out of the room, closing the door behind him.
JiMin pulled the quilt down a little after she hear the clicking sound of the closing door. She then saw a new set of clothes, which belongs to Key, beside her. She grabbed it and quickly went to take a shower.
 
~ Meanwhile, At The Dining Hall ~
“Good morning young master,” the Butler greeted.
“Bad morning,” Key returned his greeting.
“Why? Did anything happened?”
“Something big happened!” Key laid his head on the long dining table as he ruffled his hair again. “Aish, if appa comes back from the States, he's gonna kill me for sure,” Key muttered under his breath.
The Butler kept quiet, knowing that this time round, it's really something big. Key is really in a big trouble...
Just then, JiMin walked down the stairs and towards the dining hall. The servants of the house, the guards, even the Butler stared at her. The servants of the house then starts whispering things among themselves and eyed her weirdly.
JiMin looked down at the clothes she's wearing and sigh. Key looked up at her and saw her puffy eyes. 'She must have cried a lot, it's all my fault anyway,' Key thought and looked away.
“Erm, please take a sit Missy,” the Butler then pulled out a chair opposite Key and JiMin sat there. The atmosphere became very awkward and the two ate their breakfast in silent.
“Where are you going after this?” Key asked.
“Home.” JiMin answered plainly.
 
                                            tumblr_mszaqvAGZ01rgpyeqo1_250.gif
Author's  note tumblr_mopo8wX3Wh1svc92fo1_500.jpg
Oh gosh! What will happen to them? has gone real. Troubles are coming. Key's dad? What will he do? How about JiMin? What will she do?
 
>Please comment and subscribe! Thanks a lot /throws sarangs to all of you
 
 
tumblr_mopo8wX3Wh1svc92fo1_500.jpg
 tumblr_mpng7hsBgw1rxv75ko1_500.gif
Layout credit owns to: EXO Growl Layout Shop