Chapter 005

A Cafe Accident

 

vGxzL8i.gif

  Under The Same Roof

  Under The Same Roof

 Chapter Five    

 tumblr_mszaqvAGZ01rgpyeqo1_250.gif  

Days passes and Key had been really good to JiMin. Why? Was it because he's guilty that he caused all the trouble? Or is it because of his dad? JiMin and Key were currently in school, they're even seated together now. Key was always helping her to take down notes since she's asleep most of the time and he was also the one who walked her to school and back home.

 

JiMin's parents also found out what happened to her as Key's dad told them the other day, right after he found out what his son did to JiMin. Although JiMIn's parents were very angry at first, but they didn't persuade the matter since Key is taking the responsibility and they'll be engaged. Key's dad also promised to subsidize JiMin on her school fees if she were to study aboard after giving birth to the child as after a few months time, they'll be quitting school. As for Key, he's quitting school because his dad decided to let him take over the company straight away, while he himself will be going around the world for vacation with Key's mom.

 

The school bell rang, signaling the end of school. Key woke JiMin up as the two started packing their things and proceed down to the cafeteria. On the way, many students were looking at them and some of the students even scream and squealed silently. While JiMin heard some of their comments.

 

“Ommo, are they dating?”

 

“They're always together.”

 

“Kingka and the Queenka? Dating? Andwae!”

 

“I would really ship them together.”

 

“Key oppa... no...”

 

 

JiMin rolled her eyes as she quicken her pace towards the cafeteria. When she reached there, she saw some of her friends there already, except for Hazel and TaeMin. “Where's Hazel and TaeMin?” JiMin asked as soon as she sat down on the empty chair.

 

“Hazel got a sudden photo shot schedule and TaeMinie wants to go with her,” JongHyun replied.

 

“TaeMinie and Hazel?” Key questioned as he took the seat beside JiMin.

 

“Yea, and I'm really curious, what's wrong with you guys? Sticking together everyday... are you guys.. you know? Like the others say, dating?” Onew asked.

 

“Aniyo! What are you talking about? Me and her?” Key rolled his eyes. “Impossible.”

 

JiMin kicked his shin under the table, causing Key to be in pain. He held his leg and turn to look at JiMin. “Why did you do that?” Key asked.

 

“Do? Do what?” JiMin asked innocently.

 

“Why did you kick me?” Key asked.

 

“Did I?” JiMin looked away.

 

The members just chuckled and shook their head while they ate their lunch. After lunch, JiMin took her things and went for her tennis training, while Key accompanied her since he's not in any of the club. He sat by on the bleacher while the students focus on their training. Key took out his sketch book as he did a few sketching on wedding gowns, which is his piece for the upcoming fashion competition.

 

While sketching, his phone rang and it's from his dad. He picked up the phone and waited for the other party to speak.

 

“Yah, come back home, now!” His dad said. “Ah, before I forget, bring JiMin along.” With that, he hung up the phone.

 

“Mwoya?” Key packed his stuff and after that, he went down to the tennis court to JiMin, who's still at practice. “Yah, appa wants us to go home, now.” Key said and walked away. JiMin pouted and went to pack her things and went away with Key.

 

When they reached home, the servants all greeted them. JiMin returned their greetings and as she followed Key into the mansion, to see Key's parents and her parents, seated on the grand sofa, in the living hall. “Annyeonghaseyo,” both Key and JiMin bowed to greet the parents of the other party.

 

They chuckled and Key's Mom told JiMin to take a seat. JiMin bowed and took a seat beside her mom. When Key was about to sit, his dad stopped him. “What do you think you're doing young man?” Key's dad asked.

 

“Erm... sticking my to the sofa?” Key answered.

 

“You caused so many troubles and you still wanna sit? Go stand beside the standing lamp!” Key's dad pointed to th standing lamp beside the sofa where another Kim family were seated. JiMin held her laugh when she saw how his dad punished him, making him stand, like how punishments were carried out in elementary schools.

 

“About what we said just now, I hope you'll allow it,” Key's dad said.

 

“Well, why not? It's going to be like this one day, it's just sooner or later, and I think they should start now and at the same time, they can build their relationship,” JiMin's mom smiled. “Right yeobo?”

 

“Yea,” JiMin's dad agreed.

 

“Mianhae, sorry to interrupt, but what are you guys talking about?” JiMin asked, lost in the conversation the four adults were having.

 

“Listen up JiMin, you are going to move in to the Kim's mansion,” JiMin's mom said and held her daughter's hand.

 

“W-What? Here? Umma, do you want me to die?” JiMin asked.

 

JiMin's mom chuckled, “no dearie, you're not gonna die here, you're gonna live here, and since you two are gonna get married after you give birth, why don't you get used to it first?” JiMin's mom told her while JiMin looked at her weirdly.

 

“And plus I already bring your belongings here! Your clothes, your shoes, your books, your daily necessities, your undergar-”

 

“Umma!” JiMin cut her off.

 

“Araseo, hehe,” JiMin's mom chuckled. “If there's nothing else, we'll make a move first.”

 

“Neh, butler, show the way,” Key's dad said and stood up from his seat and bowed to JiMin's parents.

 

“Bye daughter~”

 

“Umma.. you, seriously...”

                                            tumblr_mszaqvAGZ01rgpyeqo1_250.gif
Author's  note tumblr_mopo8wX3Wh1svc92fo1_500.jpg
>Please comment and subscribe.
 
 
 
tumblr_mopo8wX3Wh1svc92fo1_500.jpg
 tumblr_mpng7hsBgw1rxv75ko1_500.gif
Layout credit owns to: EXO Growl Layout Shop