Chapter 006

A Cafe Accident

 

vGxzL8i.gif

  Wall Of Awkwardness Broken

  Wall Of Awkwardness Broken

 Chapter Six   

 tumblr_mszaqvAGZ01rgpyeqo1_250.gif  

That evening, everything became very awkward for JiMin and Key. Wherever they go, they would bump into each other. It was just so coincedental, the house is so big and everywhere they go, they would see each other. For example, when Key wanted to go to the garden behind the mansion for a walk, JiMin is there sitting on a bench, reading a book; when JiMin wanted to go to the rooftop for star gazing, Key is there; even when they wanted to visit the washroom, both would go at the same time.

 

Meanwhile, JiMin is in her bedroom which Key's mom gave it to her. She was lying on her bed, staring at the ceiling. “Why did things turn out this way?” JiMin mumbled as she sat up from her bed when she heard her phone ringing. Looking at the caller ID, it was from Hazel. She sigh and picked it up. “Yeobuseyo?”

 

“Yah, I heard from your mom that you've moved into the Kim's mansion, really?” Hazel asked.

 

“Yea...”

 

“Whoa! Daebak! Is the masion big? Grand and spacious?” Hazel asked, getting excited.

 

“Yea, even my bedroom is the size of my apartment,” JiMin replied monotonously.

 

“You sound so dead.”

 

“Of course I am, and it's I'm feeling so awkward living here.”

 

“You're thinking too much my dear, alright, it's late now, go to sleep alright, see you in school tomorrow, bye!” Hazel hung up after that.

 

JiMin sighed as she got up from her bed and decided to get herself a warm glass of milk. When she went out of her room, he saw the door opposite her opened as well, revealing Key in his long sleeve v-neck shirt and a sweat pants. JiMin looked at him and fake a cough and walked away after closing her own bedroom door. JiMin walked down the spiral staircase down to the the second kitchen located on the second floor and surprisingly, Key also went to the same place.

 

“Why must we keep bumping into each other? This is awkward,” JiMin muttered and grabbed the milk powder from the cabinet above her. Key stood beside her and kept quiet. After she finished making herself a glass of warm milk, she turned around to see Key staring at her. “What do you want?” JiMin asked but he just kept quiet.

 

JiMin furrowed her eyebrows together and walked out of the kitchen quickly after that. “Weird,” she mumbled. Then she turned back to see Key making himself a glass of warm milk as well. “If he wanted the milk powder, he could at least tell me right? Why give me those creepy stares?” JiMin muttered as she went up to her room.

 

 

~ * ~ * ~ * ~

The next morning, the sunlight filtered through the milky white curtain, hitting brightly on JiMIn's face. She opened her eyes to the new environment and saw the milky white ceiling. She sat up from her bed and grab the phone that's lying quietly on the bedside table to check for any missed calls or unread messages. But there's none today.

 

JiMin put her phone away as she went into her walk-in closet to grab her uniform and after that, she went into the toilet to wash up.

 

JiMin then walked down to the dining hall to see that the Kim's were already awake, sitting down on the long dining table, eating their breakfast, Key is also there. “Good morning JiMin, come and have breakfast!” Mrs Kim smiled at JiMin as she walked towards the family awkwardly.

 

The butler then pulled out a chair, in front of Key for JiMin to sit down. After she sat down, breakfast is automatically served to her. She ate her breakfast quietly until Mr Kim spoke. “You two will share a car to school later.”

 

“MWO?!”

 

 

~ Later In School ~

“Hyung! Today is sunny!” TaeMin said and hugged his arm like a kid.

 

“Huh?” Key questioned him.

 

“Your face! It looks like dark clouds are surrounding it, today is sunny so dark clouds are not welcomed!” TaeMin said.

 

“Aish don't bother me,” Key yank his hand away and walked towards the male changing room, preparing for the next period, which is physical education.

 

“Yah, what happened yesterday? Anything bad happened?” Hazel asked JiMIn who's now changing in the girls' changing room.

 

“Aniyo.”

 

“Yah, your face is worst than Key you know, both of you, did you guys quarrel?” Hazel asked.

 

“Aniyo, it's just too awkward for us,” JiMin muttered.

 

“Get used to it araseo? Soon-to-be Mrs Kim, anyway your last name is also Kim well, it's just the Miss and Mrs,” Hazel teased while JiMin just stand there, pouting.

 

“Can't I just abort the child?” JiMin whispered to Hazel.

 

“Yah! Of course not! Even his dad told you not to!”

 

 

~ During The Run ~

During the whole run, Key's and JiMin's wall of awkwardness seems to be broken and they're now bickering like how they always do in the past. Since Key is JiMin's run partner, she's going to make him pay back for whatever he did to her.

 

“Yah! Key!” JiMin called out.

 

“What?”

 

“Let's play games, I'm bored” JiMin suggest.

 

“What game?”

 

“Word connection!”

 

“And what's the forfeit?” Key asked carefully.

 

“Losers get their forehead flicked.”

 

“You sure about that?” Key asked.

 

“Yep!”

 

Then they started playing and each of them won a few rounds until the last round where Key purposely flicked her forehead harder. “Ow! Yah!” JiMin yelled and covered her forehead. Key jut stick his tongue out at her playfully and JiMin kicked his leg.

 

“Yah!” Key glared.

 

“I'll take my revenge!”

 

Then they continued the run with the 'hmph' and 'merong' until Key stopped and bend down to tie his shoelace. Sensing that this is a great chance to take her revenge, JiMin then kicked Key on his , making him fall and roll over to the side. Key looked up to see JiMin sticking her tongue out at him before she run all the way to the front where Hazel and the rest are.

                                            tumblr_mszaqvAGZ01rgpyeqo1_250.gif
Author's  note tumblr_mopo8wX3Wh1svc92fo1_500.jpg
>Please comment and subscribe. Thank you
 
 
tumblr_mopo8wX3Wh1svc92fo1_500.jpg
 tumblr_mpng7hsBgw1rxv75ko1_500.gif
Layout credit owns to: EXO Growl Layout Shop