Chapter 028

A Cafe Accident

 

vGxzL8i.gif

  Naughty JiMin

  Naughty JiMin

 Chapter Twenty Eight    

 tumblr_mszaqvAGZ01rgpyeqo1_250.gif  

That night, JongHyun sent JungHee back home after the search around Korea for the best venue for Key's wedding ceremony to be held. When JungHee stepped into the house, she noticed that the house is very quiet. It's late at night, the mansion is dark. She figured out that everybody had fell asleep and so she went up the stairs to her room but caught a glimpse of the view inside Key's room as the door was not completely closed.

 

JungHee peeked in and saw JiMin asleep beside Key on his bed while Key was still wide awake, looking at JiMin, smiling to himself and at the same time caressing her hair as he peck her temple. JungHee smiled at the sweet sight and closed the door properly for the couple.

 

“Everything is going on so smoothly now,” JungHee muttered under her breath and walked into her room as she washed up and slept.

 

 

 

The morning came as the weather turns a little cold. JungHee woke up as she walked down her bed to the toilet to wash up. She then walked down the stairs to see Key preparing breakfast with the servants. JungHee walked towards him and poke his side, and chuckled when she saw Key jumped a little.

 

“Morning oppa,” JungHee said and smiled.

 

“Morning,” Key smiled and greeted back.

 

“So what's your plan now?” JungHee asked.

 

“What plan?”

 

“Your proposal.”

 

“Oh, that, I'm working on it now, but I just want to push everything to after HyeRi is given birth to,” Key said. “It's better that way isn't it?”

 

“I agree, so that JiMin unnie won't be so tired,” JungHee said smiling. “Oppa, I envy you and unnie.”

 

“Wae?”

 

“Because you two love each other so much, you two are the first couple I've seen, who never quarreled after so many months and it's nearing a year,” JungHee said as she played with the grapes on the counter table.

 

“DongSaeng ah, you know, you've already got everything, there's no need for you to be envy for,” Key said, referring to JongHyun.

 

“I feel like getting married too,” JungHee said.

 

“It's still long for you,” Key said. Sighs, when is that dino confessing to my sister? He likes my sister since young, he should confess to her now, Key thought.

 

“I know right,” JungHee said and then the SHINee members came into the kitchen to see Key and JungHee talking.

 

“Ayo! What's up?” MinHo said and went towards them, “what are you guys talking about?”

 

“This little girl here wants to get married too,” Key said and pointed to JungHee. Onew, MinHo and TaeMin laughed, only to earn a pout from JungHee. “You guys, make yourselves comfortable, I'm serving breakfast to my dearie,” Key said and went up.

 

“My brother is seriously annoying, must he said that out? It's so embarrassing,” JungHee murmured and walked away.

 

The guys went out with JungHee to see her walking out of the house, to the backyard as she sat herself comfortably on the wooden swing. The four guys walked towards her as they sat on the ground, under a huge tree.

 

“So, how's their wedding gift going?” JungHee asked.

 

“I found a house here, in Seoul and it's a simple Korean house with back and front yard, it's cozy and it's near a childcare center, schools, marts and such. So it's really convenient for the couple,” MinHo said and showed them a few pictures of the house.

 

“Whoa, it's really nice,” TaeMin said with his jaw hanging wide.

 

“How about you guys?” JongHyun asked Onew and TaeMin.

 

“Well, for my case, I need to wait for MinHo to buy the house first before I could decide on the furniture,” Onew said.

 

“Hazel and I had been working very hard on the wedding gown and suit designs, we have a few of the sketches ready,” TaeMin paused as he reached out to his bag and took out a hard cover file where all the sketches were kept. “Here, take a look.”

 

They took the sketches and looked at it. All of them complimented on how beautiful the designs looked, and they really had a hard time choosing. After half hour of 'meeting', they finally decide on two of the designs.

 

“What about you guys?” Onew asked JungHee and JongHyun.

 

“Well, I've found a church near the seaside and it's really pretty. And I've decided on the menu for the wedding dinner. It's gonna be a chef of a famous restaurant my high school classmate opened, that will be cooking for everybody.”

 

“Whoa you're fast,” MinHo said.

 

“What about you?” Onew asked, turning to JongHyun.

 

“I'm still working on it,” JongHyun said.

 

“You're strangely quiet today eh?” JungHee said and continue swinging on the swing while JongHyun just looked at her and smiled, not knowing that the members caught him looking at her.

 

 

 

 

“Oppa,” JiMin called out to Key who was feeding her breakfast.

 

“Hmm?” Key asked, while he feed her a spoonful of porridge.

 

“HyeRi is kicking,” JiMin said and chuckled.

 

“Really?” Key's eyes widen and put the bowl of porridge down on the bedside table and put his head on JiMin's tummy. JiMin giggled at Key's action and when HyeRi kicked again, Key felt it a little since his face was on her tummy. “HyeRi ah, you don't like appa? Why did you kick my face?” Key asked while looking at JiMin's stomach, pouting.

 

JiMin laughed and poke his cheeks.

 

“HyeRi ah, don't kick your umma okay? If not your umma will be in pain,” Key said and kissed her stomach and picked up the bowl and feed JiMin again.

 

While eating halfway, JiMin's leg suddenly cramped up. “Oww, oppa, my leg...” JiMin whimpered.

 

“Why why? What happened?” Key asked worriedly and put the porridge away.

 

“C-Cramp..”

 

Key understood and went to the end of the bed and put JiMin's leg on his lap. “Which one?” Key asked.

 

“Left leg..”

 

Key nodded and stretched her left leg. After her cramp got away, Key massaged JiMin's leg for her while JiMin grabbed the bowl of porridge and continue eating as if it was her last meal. Key chuckled as he looked at her, “are you that hungry?”

 

JiMin nodded, still eating. “HyeRi has been snatching my food away from my stomach.”

 

Key shook her head in amusement and put her leg back to the bed and stood up. “Do you want anything else? I'll go and get if for you,” Key asked.

 

“No thank you,” JiMin smiled at him.

 

Key smiled and slipped onto the empty space beside JiMin. After she finished eating, she saw Key lying down beside her and a wacky idea came to her. JiMin lay beside him and snuggled close to him. Key smiled and wrapped his arms around her, “yes my wifeyy?”

 

“Oppa..” JiMin muttered softly.

 

“Hmm?”

 

“Come closer, I have a secret to tell you,” JiMin said like a kid.

 

Key chuckled and lean towards her. But instead of whispering something into his ear, JiMin playfully bit his earlobe lightly, which was his sensitive spot. “Yah!” Key pulled away and looked at JiMin, who was grinning from ear to ear.

 

“Hehehehe.”

 

“Kim JiMin! What do you think you're doing?” Key asked, his face red.

 

“Nothing, oppa's earlobe seems nice to bite,” JiMin said innocently.

 

JiMin moved to him and kissed his lips, gently. Key kissed back and soon when the kiss got a little intense, JiMin pulled away. Key looked at her as he panted. JiMin starts to give Key butterfly kisses on his neck and his jawline.

 

“Oh god JiMin, no..” Key pleaded when he felt his pants tighten with JiMin's gentle kisses and touch on his body.

 

“Wae oppa?” JiMin asked innocently.

 

“You're really.. you're pregnant my lady,” Key said.

 

“And so?”

 

“I-I.. argh.. JiMin stop it!” Key said and hugged her tightly as an attempt to stop her from getting him more arose.

 

“Araseo,” JiMin got up and went out of the room.

 

“Where are you going?” Key asked.

 

“I wanna drink lemon juice,” JiMin said and closed the door.

 

“I swear.. if you're not pregnant, you won't be able to get out of this room now,” Key muttered.

                                            tumblr_mszaqvAGZ01rgpyeqo1_250.gif
Layout credit owns to: EXO Growl Layout Shop