Chapter 023

A Cafe Accident

 

vGxzL8i.gif

  Cazy Mood Swing

  Crazy Mood Swing

 Chapter Twenty Three    

 tumblr_mszaqvAGZ01rgpyeqo1_250.gif  

JongHyun was in his house, thinking about the possible place JunHee might be, warehouses, abandoned buildings and such when a loud thud was heard outside his door. He picked his body up from the couch lifelessly and went to the door. Opening it up, he saw no one outside. Just as he was about to turn back and close the door, a figure was lying just at the doorstep.

 

Finally realizing who was it, JongHyun knelt down beside JungHee as he picked her up on his lap, shaking her for her to wake up. “JungHee-ah! JungHee!” JongHyun called out anxiously.

 

Opening her eyes a little to look at JongHyun, JungHee let out a small and weak smile before closing her eyes once again. JongHyun carried her bridal style into his house immediately...

 

 

 

~Meanwhile~

“Don't worry, I'm sure JungHee will be alright,” Hazel told the rest, who was pacing here and there.

 

“Hyung.. what if JungHee is poof! Gone forever?” TaeMin asked, without thinking. “Shh! Touch wood! No such thing will happen to her!” Onew lectured.

 

“But-” Just as TaeMin was about to continue, Key received a call from JongHyun...

 

“Jinjja? Where? Your doorstep?” Key yelled to the phone and looked at everybody, giving them a assuring smile. “Okay, I get it, we'll go to your place as soon as possible,” Key said and hung up.

 

“Who's that?” MinHo asked.

 

“JungHee has been found! She's at JongHyun hyung's place, kaja!” Key said and everybody rush out without waiting. Hazel was slowly pushed out by TaeMin by her wheelchair. She was happy that JungHee is save but at the same time very unsure how JungHee will react when she sees her again. She smiled a little and kept quiet...

 

 

 

“Yah! Be more gentle!” JongHyun nagged at JiMin for the nth time, who is attending JungHee's wound at her wrist. “If you have so much comment about it, why don't you do it yourself?” JiMin asked with a straight face. “And I'm already being very gentle to her, what else do you want!” JiMin yelled at JongHyun, irritated.

 

“Okay fine fine... aish, pregnant woman sure have serious mood swings,” JongHyun folded his arms and muttered under his breath.

 

“I heard it.”

 

“Okay okay! I'm sorry!” JongHyun raised his hands up, as if surrendering.

 

JiMin rolled her eyes and continue to attend to JungHee's wound. “And why must you call me all the way here to do this? You can do it right?” JiMin asked while putting the bandage around JungHee's wrist.

 

“I wanted to, but I'm scared. I used to helped JungHee attend to her wound when she fell down when she's seven, and then she complained that the way I attended her wound is killing her, and she rather die then letting me attend to her wounds,” JongHyun said as a matter of fact and pouted.

 

“Haha, but I'm sure you're better at such things now,” JiMin said and smiled sweetly.

 

“Wow... crazy mood swing, better warn Key about it,” JongHyun muttered and JiMin's smiling face was turned into a straight face.

 
                                            tumblr_mszaqvAGZ01rgpyeqo1_250.gif
Author's  note tumblr_mopo8wX3Wh1svc92fo1_500.jpg

HUUUUU!!! I wasn't able to complete this before my friends' birthday>< I'm so sorry!!!

Anyway.. I just realized that JungHee and JongHyun shares the same initials.. JH! Hehehehe the JH soon-to-be couple? ;) But I'm not sure if JungHee will survive through this story... don't forget, there's LJoe who's crazily in love or obsessed with her..

 
tumblr_mopo8wX3Wh1svc92fo1_500.jpg
 tumblr_mpng7hsBgw1rxv75ko1_500.gif
Layout credit owns to: EXO Growl Layout Shop