Chapter 013

A Cafe Accident

 

vGxzL8i.gif

 

Tomorrow, Let's Fly

Tomorrow, Let's Fly

 Chapter Thirteen    

 tumblr_mszaqvAGZ01rgpyeqo1_250.gif  

That day in the hospital became a quiet visit since Hazel refused to speak to anyone. It was the second day since the accident and Hazel still refused to eat or drink. It was then her manager came through the door. The people in her ward stood up and greeted him as a form of respect since he's older than all of them.

 

The manager stood in front of Hazel, only to see the blank expression on her. He sighed but from his face everybody knew that he was fuming mad. “Yah, Hazel Park, didn't I tell you to be careful?” He said sternly.

 

“Now what's gonna happen to the events that we had plan for you? The Paris fashion show, it's next week, how are we going to find another model to replace you in such a short period of time? And what about the project? Do you know how much money the company had put into that? Now we're gonna suffer all the lose. Hazel Park, what are you doing? All the hard work you've put in for that past years has all gone down the drain. Are you happy now? Now the company president is thinking about calling off the contract with you since you might have to be wheelchair bond for your life.”

 

Hazel tears flow at his words and that was when TaeMin couldn't take it and went forward and held the manager by his collar. “Do you think she wants all of that to happen? She became like this is because of me! She was trying to save me! And, you can't just give her up like this! She'll be able to walk again!” TaeMin yelled.

 

The manager yank TaeMin's hands away and threw a cold glance at Hazel before walking out.

 

“Hazel-ah,” JiMin approached her.

 

“I wanna be alone for a while,” Hazel told all of them. They sighed and all went out, including TaeMin.

 

 

 

~ Next Day ~

“Good morning class!” Ms. Jung greeted the class cheerfully as she clapped her hand. It's music lesson now but the mood surrounding JiMin and the Kingkas were dark, especially TaeMin. Everybody, or you could say the whole world had already know what happened to Hazel. And it's very saddening to see some of her antis cheering.

 

“Well, we all know what happened to one of our dearest classmates, Hazel right?” Ms. Jung said and smiled at everybody.

 

“Neh,” the class replied in unison.

 

“Well, since she's our classmate, we must show her our support shouldn't we? Especially at times like this,” Ms. Jung smiled to the class.

 

“Neh!” The class clapped and cheered.

 

“So what should we do for her?” Ms. Jung asked.

 

“Seongsaeng-nim! Why don't we write a song for her? A song with encouraging and meaningful lyrics?” One of the student suggest.

“That's a good idea!”

 

Then, the class starts to form small groups and they start discussing. Meanwhile, JiMin and the Kingkas were seated together, quiet at the same time. While JiMin, was looking at all the comments Hazel's fans wrote.

 

“Yah, there's so many encouraging comments for her,” JiMin smiled and put her phone on the table while the rest took it and read the comments.

 

 

Hazel-ah! You can't give up! We want you back on stage again! You can do it! Fighting!”

 

“It's okay Hazel! We'll wait for you! Fighting!”

 

“We believe in you! Go for the rehabilitation please, we wants to see you up on stage again T^T”

 

“Even if you collapse, get back to the game! :)”

 

 

Those were some of the comments written and it somehow lighten the mood surrounding them. “Let's start?” JongHyun asked as he took out a piece of paper and a pencil, ready for composing.

 

“Let's start.” TaeMin said.

 

 

Days passes and JongHyun's lyrics had been used for the song and the tune and melody was also composed by the other music major students. Dance choreographed by the dance major students and four girls were selected to perform, and they're from the musical theater major. It was somehow organized in a performance stage and it becomes an activity the whole school participate in. All for Hazel...

 

TaeMin and JiMin was in the hospital, trying to get Hazel out. “Hazel-ah, you see, all of your fans are waiting for you,” JiMin told her and showed her the comment board the class had made for her.

 

“All of them are cheering on you, you can't give up like this,” TaeMin told her as he knelt in front of Hazel who's seated on the wheelchair, looking up at her.

 

Hazel read the comments and smiled a little. “Gomawo,” Hazel muttered.

 

“Shall we go now?” TaeMin asked as he stood up.

 

“Where?” Hazel asked.

 

“You'll know about that soon,” TaeMin smiled at her and they bring her all the way to school.

 

 

Meanwhile, the students were done preparing and even the SHINee prepared something for her. “Yah how do I look?” Onew asked as soon as he finished touching up on his makeup. “Hyung, you should have removed that specs long time ago, you look so dashing,” MinHo said.

 

“Shut up, I'm still the best!” Key toss his fringe to the side and looked at the mirror.

 

The members shook their heads and that was when they received a message from the Maknae thaat they had arrived.

 

“The school's theater?” Hazel asked, wonder what are they doing here at the theater.

 

“Yea, the school, or you can say, your fans prepared something for you,” TaeMin said as he pushed her into the theater. The curtains were closed and there are already students seated on the seats. TaeMin pushed Hazel to the front and bend down beside her, “jagi-ya, I'll be going to the gents for a while okay, JiMin will accompany you.”

 

“Neh,” Hazel smiled and TaeMin planted a kiss on her lips before going off.

 

That was when the lights shone on the closed curtains and slowly, the curtain were pulled, revealing a shiny stage of glitters. The music starts and the four girls turned to her, to revealing the four leaders for her fanclub. The first girl started the first line of the song and soon enough, they were dancing to it as well.

 

 

[A/N: The pink pink words are the lyrics for '4 Tomorrow – Tomorrow' ^^]

Sometimes we make mistakes, you know?
Sometimes you feel like a broken angel on the ground
(It’s OK, we ain’t perfect)
Sometimes you feel like a symphony without a sound
(I told it’s OK, cuz we’re young!)

Tomorrow, I will overcome the world
Tomorrow, I have a path designated for me
Tomorrow, my lips meeting his
Tomorrow, Now I can do it for sure

I can make it right (x4)

It’s gone, be shine after the rain
Even if you collapse, get back to the game
My name echoing in a short time
Follow the light of the life

Keep running, can’t give up
Keep going, till the end
I go for the knock out, if I keep running I’ll be on the top

Until get what’s mine. Hang in there
Until get what’s mine. Nothing can stop me
I’ll be on the top. I feel like ooh-
You’d better watch me shine

Tomorrow, I will overcome the world
Tomorrow, I have a path designated for me
Tomorrow, my lips meeting his
Tomorrow, Now I can do it for sure

I can make it right (x4)


Flap those wings to fly higher and higher
I am still running

Build a dam with the world, make it with invisible blocks (just like me against the wall)
Close your ears and only listen to what you want
Foes everywhere, foes who can’t understand me
Cold glares, in the past I was coated with thorns (But man, I’m change)


Tomorrow, I will overcome the world
Tomorrow, I have a path designated for me
Tomorrow, my lips meeting his
Tomorrow, Now I can do it for sure

I can make it right (x4)

Can’t wait until tomorrow, Tomorrow~

 

 

Hazel smiled and and she was very touched by what the fanclub leaders did. Then, what shocked her the most was the next performance by SHINee, and TaeMin was inside too. Hazel smiled at him and for a few seconds, they lock their gaze with each other and then they starting singing. Who knows that the Kingkas could sing too? And not to say that their vocals were good.

 

Onew with his specs removed, caused the girls to scream and squeal, commenting at how charming he actually look. MinHo who was rapping, showed the girls the whole different side of him, the charismatic MinHo.

 

[A/N: The pink pink words are the lyrics for 'SHINee – Fly High' ^^]

Fly high, so fly high, so fly high! Go! To the sky!

So fly high, so fly high, so fly high! Go! to the sky

 

Right now, let's fly!

My heart burn up, Engine turn up

Believe me, don't be afraid spreading dreams inside your heart

I'll hold your hand, i can make your dream come true

 

I'm already excited by the feeling of following the light in the sky

I'm not going to let them lose

If you don't enjoy the moment

 

I'll go on even if my breath stopped, or I'm gonna regret it

Don't be afraid of the bitter failure

Everyone must have been through it


Fly high, so fly high, so fly high! Go! To the sky!

So fly high, so fly high, so fly high! Go! To the sky!

 

Rap>

Smile, the happiness are in our hands, the pain will soon gone away

The biggest love won't stop me from going

Sometimes I'll fall, sometimes it just too hard, and there will be time when I hate myself

Be yourself! Hold my hand and, hey! We'll fly together towards your dream

 

Now, with both of your eyes, look up to heaven, get up, look at the sky

With both of your hands full of dreams, fly high

I'll keep you by my side, and i can make your dream come true

 

I'll go on even if my breath stopped, or I'm gonna regret it

Don't be afraid of the bitter failure

Everyone must have been through it

 

Fly high, so fly high, so fly high! Go! To the sky!

So fly high, so fly high, so fly high! Go! To the sky!

 

Rap>

Smile, the happiness are in our hands, the pain will soon gone away

The biggest love won't stop me from going

Sometimes I'll fall, sometimes it just too hard, and there will be time when i hate myself

Be yourself! Hold my hand and, hey! We'll fly together towards your dream

 

Eyes that's sparkling, smile with eyes that sparkled

Even if its really hard, just smile (Oh~~)

Without hesitation, Once again without hesitation

Spread your dreams, You so cool! (Oh~~)

 

Fly high, so fly high, so fly high! Go! To the sky!

So fly high, so fly high, so fly high! Go! To the sky!

 

Rap>

Smile, the happiness are in our hands, the pain will soon gone away

The biggest love won't stop me from going

Sometimes I'll fall, sometimes it just too hard, and there will be time when I hate myself

Be yourself! Hold my hand and, hey! We'll fly together towards your dream

 

Right now, let's fly!

My heart burn up, Engine turn up

Believe me, with heart full of dreams unfold

I'll hold your hand, i can make your dream come true

 

Fly High~~!

                                            tumblr_mszaqvAGZ01rgpyeqo1_250.gif
Author's  note tumblr_mopo8wX3Wh1svc92fo1_500.jpg

Sorry guys, these few days the update has been really bad and I apologized for the lousy work I did. Mianhamnida. :(

I really wanted to thank all the subscribers and those that actually used a few seconds/minutes to actually wrote your comment at the comment section below:) Kamsahamnida. Even though some subscribers left this fic, which saddens me cuz this means that my update have been quite bad nowadays >< Sorry for that.

Anyway, this is another chapter, it's kinda dry but.. yea... :) Hope you'll comment and sub ^^

 
tumblr_mopo8wX3Wh1svc92fo1_500.jpg
 tumblr_mpng7hsBgw1rxv75ko1_500.gif
Layout credit owns to: EXO Growl Layout Shop