Chapter 017

A Cafe Accident

 

vGxzL8i.gif

  Now They Know

  Now They Know

 Chapter Seventeen    

 tumblr_mszaqvAGZ01rgpyeqo1_250.gif  

That evening, the SHINee came to Key's mansion for a visit when they saw JiMin in the house, with a bulging tummy. JongHyun's plastic bag in his hand dropped to the ground and the things inside all dropped out. “J-JiMin?” The four called out and JiMin turned to faced the four. Her eyes widen and her jaw dropped. “O-oppa?” JiMin looked at them and ran back to her room.

 

JungHee then walked down the stairs. “Yah! What's the commotion about?” JungHee yelled, annoyed.

 

“JungHee?” JongHyun's eye lit up when he saw his childhood best friend. JungHee's eyes widen and looked up and saw JongHyun. “Oppa?” JungHee then ran towards him and jumped on him, hugging him like a koala.

 

“Wow...” MinHo chuckled looking at the two.

 

“Did you miss me?” JongHyun asked with anticipation.

 

“Ani?” JungHee replied smiling and jumped down from him. “What brings you guys here?”

 

“We came to visit hyung and why is JiMin here?” TaeMin asked.

 

“JiMin? Oh! You mean my future sister-in-law?” JungHee looked at them, with a shocked expression on their faces. “Wae?”

 

“FUTURE SISTER-IN-LAW?” The shouted in unison.

 

“Yea? And why are you guys so shocked? Don't you guys know it in the first place? She's already 4 months pregnant and you guys don't know?” JungHee asked and sat on the couch, reading some magazine.

 

“PREGNANT?” The four shouted again.

 

“YAH! MIND YOUR VOLUME! I'M GONNA GO DEAF SOONER OR LATER!” JungHee shouted at them.

 

“KIM KIBUM! YOU OWE US AN EXPLANATION!” Onew yelled and ran up to his room with the rest following.

 

“I thought they knew?” JungHee muttered to herself before diverting her attention back to the magazine.

 

 

“KIM KIBUM!” Onew kicked his door open and Key jumped off his bed and stood up, looking at his hyung. “What?” Key asked and walked away.

 

“You and JiMin...” MinHo stuttered.

 

“CONGRATULATION! YOU'RE A DAD NOW! WHOA!!!” Onew suddenly shouted and hugged Key.

 

“Is he bipolar?” Key asked while he's being hugged by Onew.

 

“Molhaedo Onew Sungtae!” The rest sang.

 

“Okay! Now what's happening here?” Key's mom came in and looked at the boys.

 

“Eomonim!” The members greeted and bowed.

 

“Welcome to the house, have fun playing here!” Mrs. Kim smiled and out of the room.

 

“Yah! I didn't know you like JiMin before! Yah! How long have you two been together?” JongHyun asked and flopped on his bed.

 

“Erm... three days ago?” Key said.

 

“MWO?!” They yelled and Key covered his ears.

 

“YAH! STOP THOSE YELLING!” Key yelled back.

 

“And JiMin is four months pregnant?” TaeMin asked.

 

“AISH! Don't ask so much!” Key said and walked away.

 

“Where are you going?” Onew asked.

 

“To my wifeyy!” Key said before slamming the door shut and went out, to JiMin's room.

 

 

That night, the SHINee stayed for dinner and JiMin was very awkward with all the stares she get from the members of SHINee, except Key. JungHee on the other hand was eating as if nothing happened and same goes to Key. But then...

 

“Yah! Can you stop staring at JiMin you freaks?” Key yelled at them. Mr. and Mrs. Kim threw a piece of meat at Key, telling him to shut up. “Don't be so rude to our guest,” Mrs. Kim said.

 

“Umma, they're not guests? They're freaks who keep staring at my JiMin!” Key whined.

 

“My JiMin,” the four members chorused.

 

Key blushed and keep his head low. JiMin smiled at them awkwardly and just ate without talking. “TaeMin-ah, how's Hazel? Is she better now?” Onew asked, trying to break the silence that's lingering around them.

 

Upon hearing Hazel's name, JungHee stopped eating and looked up at them while Key and JiMin looked at JungHee. “Hazel? She's fine, there's improvement,” TaeMin smiled and he continue eating.

 

“Hazel? Hazel Park?” JungHee asked carefully.

 

“Yea, you know her?” JongHyun asked, surprised.

 

JungHee put down her eating utensils and stood up. “I'm full,” JungHee said and went back up to the room. The rest of the eyes followed her, wondering what happened. The only two that know the reason were Key and JiMin. They looked at each other, exchanging worried gaze.

 

“What's wrong with her?” Onew asked.

 

“Erm, ignore her, let's eat,” Key said and they continue eating.

 

 

After dinner, they went to the game room to play while JungHee was locking herself in the room. JiMin and Key had no choice but to leave her alone and join the rest in the game room. “Yah! Key! You still owe us an explanation!” Onew said and stood up, facing them.

 

“What explanation? Do I have to explain to you why I chose to be with JiMin? Do I have to get permission from all for JiMin to be my fiancee?”

 

“No, I mean, how did she get pregnant? I'm sure that's a that bulge on her tummy is a baby bulge right?” Onew asked and pointed at JiMin.

 

“How did she get pregnant? When a fuses with the egg. That's how she get pregnant,” Key rolled his eyes and turned to his back and faced JiMin. “Go rest first okay? I'll join you later,” Key smiled and kissed her forehead. JiMin smiled and walked out of the game room.

 

“Yah! When did you guys even...” JongHyun trailed off and smirk.

 

“Stop those question! I don't wanna answer them!” Key pouted and sat on the couch.

 

“Okay okay, by the way, how's the company going now? I heard that you took over your dad's company,” Onew said and sat beside him.

 

“Hmm, it's still okay, just more tiring than I thought it would be,” Key said and switched on the television.

 

They chatted for another hour before they decided to go home since it's late. Key cleaned up the place and after that, he went to wash up before going into JiMin's room to see her sleeping soundly on the bed already.

 

Key smiled and went towards her and pulled the blanket to her shoulder. He caressed her cheeks and smiled to himself. He bend down and planted a kiss at her temple before he went out of her room, back to his room.

                                            tumblr_mszaqvAGZ01rgpyeqo1_250.gif
Layout credit owns to: EXO Growl Layout Shop