Chapter 007

A Cafe Accident

 

vGxzL8i.gif

  Just, Who Are You

  Just, Who Are You

 Chapter Seven    

 tumblr_mszaqvAGZ01rgpyeqo1_250.gif

That night, JiMin was in her bedroom, chatting with Hazel on the phone when someone knocked on the door. Dragging her body out of the bed, JiMin went to open the door, still chatting on the phone with Hazel. When she open the door, she saw Key standing outside, holding a pillow, with a blank expression.

 

“Hazel-ah, I'll call you back later,” JiMin told Hazel who's on the opposite line and hung up.

 

“What do you want? It's late you know? I need to sleep,” JiMin said and crossed her arms.

 

“Umma..”

 

“Yea?”

 

“My umma ransack my entire room, and now my room is in a mess, all the books and stuff were all over the places,” Key muttered softly.

 

“And what are you trying to say?” JiMin raised her eyebrow and tapped her feet on the ground.

 

“Erm.. I have no place to sleep,” Key looked away.

 

“Oh, sleep in the toilet then,” JiMin rolled her eyes.

 

“Even the toilet is being ransacked by my mom, if I had a choice, I would rather sleep in the toilet than with you,” Key ranted.

 

“Yah!” JiMin kicked his pillow, not knowing that she kicked him right in his stomach.

 

“Yah! Violence is a sign of pregnancy! Are you pre- oh crap you are..” Key muttered the last part.

 

“You wanted to sleep here and you're saying all these? Go to the living hall then!” JiMin yelled and shut the door.

 

“Y-Yah! The living hall is scary at night! Especially with all the portraits and statues, who knows if they'll come to life when the clock strikes 12?!” Key yelled.

 

“Then go and have party with them,” JiMin said with an echo tone and open the door which welcome Key to a dark bedroom. Then suddenly, JiMin on the torchlight that is placed under her chin, scarring the hell out of Key. He screamed and JiMin laughed as she switched on the bedroom light.

 

“Yah!” Key yelled.

 

“Hahahaha! Come in,” JiMin open the door wider and Key went in.

 

Key walked while hugging his pillow tightly as he look around the room. “You'll sleep on the couch,” JiMin said.

 

“Why?” Key asked.

 

“You expect me to sleep on the couch instead?” JiMin asked and rolled her eyes and Key just kept quiet. JiMin climbed back into her bed to read her book and the room was in silent.

 

Key was now lying very uncomfortably on the couch, looking at JiMin who's reading her book. His eyes travel from her eyes to her nose and to her soft looking, pink pouting lips. He carefully examined her features as he gulped when his eyes landed on hep lips. 'I kissed those lips before,' Key thought to himself as the memories of that night came back to him.

 

He tried to shook it off but it just keep on replaying. He remembered how they did it, in this house, in his room. He blushed a little and look away. JiMin who saw his pink flushing cheeks, narrowed her eyes at him. “Yah, are you blushing?” JiMin questioned but he just turn his back to him. JiMin puffed her cheeks and ignored him.

 

As the minute hand ticked by, JiMin's eyelid starts to dropped and soon enough, she fell asleep. Hearing soft and calm breathing rate from a distance, Key turned to his back to see JiMin asleep. He got up from the couch and approached her. He carried her up and lay her back down on the bed carefully so as to not wake her up. He covered her body with the thick and warm blanket and removed the book from her grip. He placed a bookmark on the page she stopped reading and placed the book on the bedside table.

 

He then went to switched off the lights, leaving only the light from the table lamp on. Key sat on the side of her bed and looked at her. “Mianhae, it's all because of me...” Key muttered as he unknowingly let his finger traced her features and flinched a bit when he touched her soft tender lips.

 

“Why is my heart beating so fast?” Key muttered as he as he continue staring at the sleeping girl. His heart was beating faster then usual and his palm also starts to sweat. He froze immediately when JiMin hugged his arm suddenly. His movement stiffen as he turned to look at the girl one more time who's snuggling against his arm.

 

“Yah,” Key shook JiMin by her shoulder but she just continued sleeping. Key stood up but JiMin's grip on his arm was so tight that he falls right back down on the bed, lying right beside JiMin. Key's eyes widen as he looked at the girl right in front of her, face inches away from hers.

 

He looked at her peacefully closed eyes, her long lashes and her pouting lips while sleeping. 'JiMin ah.. who are you to make my heart go out of control?' Key thought to himself. 'And why am I feeling this way?'

 

“O-ppa...” JiMin sleep talked.

 

It was weird, JiMin's voice was like a melody to Key. He unknowingly caressed her cheeks and moved his hand back immediately when he realized what he's doing. 'Who are you to me?' Key thought and soon fell asleep beside JiMin with his another arm around her waist...

                                            tumblr_mszaqvAGZ01rgpyeqo1_250.gif
Author's  note tumblr_mopo8wX3Wh1svc92fo1_500.jpg
>Please comment and subscribe. Thank you.
 
 
 
tumblr_mopo8wX3Wh1svc92fo1_500.jpg
 tumblr_mpng7hsBgw1rxv75ko1_500.gif
Layout credit owns to: EXO Growl Layout Shop