Chapter 004

A Cafe Accident

 

vGxzL8i.gif

  The Only Way

  The Only Way

 Chapter Four    

 tumblr_mszaqvAGZ01rgpyeqo1_250.gif  

That night, JiMin couldn't sleep. She has been tossing and turning in her bed continuousuly and Hazel took note of that. Hazel had decided to stay over at her house to take care of her. Who knows what she'll do after she know that she's pregnant. Hazel looked at her by the door and sighed as she walked back down to the living room.

 

JiMin stared at the ceiling blankly, her face stained with her tears. She turned to her bedside table and saw her phone there, she wanted to call Key, to tell him that she's pregnant. But what would his reaction be? Laugh it off? Push the responsibility away? Many negative reaction came to JiMin, since the two didn't really have a good history together.

 

She mustered up her courage and picked up her phone and called Key...

 

 

Key: Yeobuseyo?

JiMin: Erm.. Key, i-it's me..

Key: JiMin? Wae? It's already 1:37am and you're not sleeping?

JiMin: I've something to tell you...

Key: What?

JiMin: I-I...

Key: *yawn* what is it? It's very late now you know? Why don't you tell me tomorrow?

JiMin: I'm pregnant!

Key: …

JiMin: Are you still there?

Key: Y-You're what?

JiMin: I have your child...

 

 

Hearing no reply from the other party, JiMin sighed and hung up the phone. 'I knew it, now what am I gonna do?' JiMin cover herself fully with the blanket and she fell into slumber land minutes later. Hazel walked into her room and saw her asleep, she smiled and switched off the lights and closed the door.

 

 

The next morning, JiMin woke up early as she went to prepare breakfast for the only two females in the house after washing up. While preparing, Hazel walked down the stairs and saw the busy JiMIn. “Aish, go and rest,” Hazel pulled JiMin out of the kitchen and sat her down on the couch in the living room. “I'll make the breakfast,” Hazel smiled and went into the kitchen.

 

After she made the breakfast, she served it out and settled the plates on the dining table. JiMin walked towards the dining room and sat down there. “Gwaenchana? You're kinda pale,” Hazel asked, concern.

 

“I'm okay, just.. morning sickness,” with her sentence ending, she ran into the toilet.

 

Hazel sighed and when she was about to eat her toast, the doorbell rang. Hazel stood up and went to open the door to see Key standing outside. “Why are you here?” Hazel asked.

 

“Is JiMin in?” Key asked.

 

“She's in the toilet.”

 

“Is she okay? She told me she's ...”

 

“Yea, she's fine, just having some morning sickness,” Hazel smiled.

 

“You're not gonna invite me in?” Key asked.

 

“Oh.. right.” Hazel open the door wider and Key walked into the house after removing his shoes. When he went in, JiMin is already out from the toilet, resting on the dining table.

 

“JiMin-ah,” Key called out to her.

 

JiMin turned her head around and saw Key taking small steps towards her. “Why are you here?”

 

“To check on you duh!” Key rolled his eyes and sat on the seat beside her. “How are you feeling?”

 

“Bad.”

 

“Mianhae,” Key apologized and looked at her sincerely.

 

“Don't be sorry, I've thought through it, I'm gonna abort the child.”

 

“What?!” Key and Hazel yelled out in unison.

 

“I told you I'm gonna be responsible right?” Key told her and held her hand.

 

“I don't want this child! I wanna study! I wanna be a normal high-school girl! Not a pregnant high-school girl!” JiMin yelled.

 

“But, the child is innocent! Why do you even wanna kill it before he even sees the world? It's too unfair don't you think?” Key said. “I'll take care of you.”

 

“Shilro! I'm gonna abort it anyway.”

 

“No!” A low and deep voice rang in their ears. The three turned towards the door and saw a man in his 40s standing there, with his hand crossed.

 

“Appa...” Key muttered and stood up.

 

The man walked in and looked at the two, JiMin and Key. “Yah! Kim KiBum! What did you do this time now?!” The man yelled at Key and pulled him by his ears.

 

“Oww! Appa! It's painful ow ow ow!” Key held his ear after the man released him.

 

“You and her..” Mr Kim looked at the two, Key with a guilty look and JiMin who's just staring blankly at the floor. “If I haven't followed you this morning to here, I won't have realized that you've became like this, banging a girl? Yah! Are you mad?!” Mr Kim scolded.

 

“We're drunk..” Key muttered.

 

“You can do whatever you like when you're drunk?” Mr Kim yelled.

 

“Did I say that I like banging girls?” Key hung his head low and looked at the floor.

 

“This won't do, you two have to get engaged!” Mr Kim said and sat down on the chair.

 

“E-Engage?” Both Key and JiMin yelled out.

 

“Yes, I may not be a celebrity but I'm still well known in the business world, how am I going to tell the public when they know what my son did?” Mr Kim said and glared at Key.

 

“ And you,” Mr Kim looked at JiMin, “you're not gonna abort the child.”

                                            tumblr_mszaqvAGZ01rgpyeqo1_250.gif
Author's  note tumblr_mopo8wX3Wh1svc92fo1_500.jpg
>Please Comment and Subscribe. Thanks.
 
tumblr_mopo8wX3Wh1svc92fo1_500.jpg
 tumblr_mpng7hsBgw1rxv75ko1_500.gif
Layout credit owns to: EXO Growl Layout Shop