Chapter 019

A Cafe Accident

 

vGxzL8i.gif

  That Call

  That Call

 Chapter Nineteen    

 tumblr_mszaqvAGZ01rgpyeqo1_250.gif  

It was a sunny afternoon, JungHee just gotten a credit card from Key. And now, she's on the street, walking with JongHyun, catching up past times and having fun playing around. They went shopping and JongHyun paid for most of her items but JungHee insisted on paying him back with candies and marshmallows, which was what she always do when they were young.

 

“You still love candies a lot huh?” JongHyun asked, chuckling when he saw the cans of candies in JungHee's bag.

 

“Yes yes yes! Candies are my savior! They save me from getting scolded by teachers!” JungHee jumped in front of JongHyun and grinned.

 

“How is that link?” JongHyun asked, raising a brow.

 

“Because, when I'm sleepy in class, I eat them!” JungHee said in a tone of as a matter of fact.

 

“You still sleep in class?” JongHyun asked.

 

“Duh!! Do I look like the one who cares about studies? Ttch! Who cares aout studies anyway? It's just a waste of time, I'll be taking over one of appa's company in Canada one day anyway. Appa just wants me to get used to the life in Canada.” JungHee said and stroll along the street.

 

“You'll be taking over the company in Canada?” JongHyun asked, not as happy as he was just now.

 

“Neh! I'll be living there, get married there, and settle down there!” JungHee clapped at her own plan for the future but didn't realized that JongHyun was a little upset about it. Was it because his childhood best friend is leaving him? Probably...

 

“Let's go into that cafe! My treat!” JongHyun said and pulled JungHee in.

 

“Oppa! Your treat again? No way! My treat now!” JungHee said and ran inside.

 

 

 

~ Meanwhile ~

 

At the same time TaeMin was with Hazel in a cafe when the cafe door open with the jingling sound of bells. After that, two figures walked in and TaeMin recognized JungHee and JongHyun. “Hyung! JungHee!” TaeMin called out to JongHyun and JungHee.

 

JongHyun turned and saw TaeMin and pulled JungHee who was still looking around towards TaeMin and Hazel. Hazel heard JungHee's name and raised her head up, to meet her eyes with the very Kim JungHee. “JungHee-ah...” Hazel called out.

 

JungHee saw her and turn away. “You still can't forgive me?” Hazel asked. The two males just stayed there, confused and lost in the two girls' conversation.

 

“It's not your fault anyway.” JungHee muttered coldly.

 

“JungHee, can you please listen to me? I know I have something to do with the accident, I know I'm one of the reason of why you can't dance anymore, JungHee, I-”

 

“Look! You're never in the wrong, okay!” JungHee yelled and walked out of the cafe, fuming with anger and at the same time her heart pooling with sadness.

 

“She can't dance anymore?” JongHyun repeated, looking at Hazel. He knows clearly that JungHee loves dancing more than anything else. It was her passion to be a dancer, it was her dream. 'No wonder she would always changed the topic when I asked her about dancing,' JongHyun thought.

 

“Yes... And part of the reason of why she can't dance now, is me...” Hazel muttered softly.

 

“Why?” TaeMin asked, knowing how sad JungHee would be now since he's too, her childhood best friend.

 

Hazel sighed and told them...

 

 

 

~ Later at 6:27pm; Kim's Production ~

 

“Mr. Kim, you have another visitor,” Key's secretary told him with a smile.

 

“My sister again?” He asked.

 

“Nope,” Ms. Kristie smiled and bowed before opening the door wider for his visitor to go in. Key's eyes widen at the very person who just walked in. “I bought you dinner! I know you'll be very busy so you'll probably forgot about dinner,” JiMin said and settled down the dinner on his office desk.

 

“What are you doing here?” Key asked, couldn't hide his happiness.

 

“To accompany you of course,” JiMin smiled and sat on his couch and looked through his files and documents. “It seems difficult.”

 

Key ate his dinner while looking at JiMin flipping through the files with curiosity. He found this action of hers extremely cute. She had different expression on her face when she looked through different files. He smiled and cleared up the rubbish after he finish eating.

 

“Aren't you tired?” Key asked JiMin.

 

“Aniyo! I had a nap from two to five,” JiMin looked at him while pushing her geek specs up.

 

Key nodded and then he received a call. He picked it up and his smile just disappear. “What?” He asked through the phone...

                                            tumblr_mszaqvAGZ01rgpyeqo1_250.gif
Layout credit owns to: EXO Growl Layout Shop