Chapter 009

A Cafe Accident

 

vGxzL8i.gif

  His Sudden Skin-ship

  His Sudden Skinship

 Chapter Nine    

 tumblr_mszaqvAGZ01rgpyeqo1_250.gif

~ 4:26p.m in Mellows Cafe~

“I'm bored,” JongHyun complained from the counter as he rest his cheek on his palm.

 

“Yah, hyung! Clear up the plates, don't slack around!” TaeMin lectured the older ones as he mopped the floor diligently, earning weird stares from the older ones. “Yah, TaeMin ah, hyung have a question to ask you,” Onew started.

 

“Hmm? What?” TaeMin asked, not looking at them.

 

“You're really weird these days, you mood is always up and even if I drank your banana milk, you didn't complain or whatsoever, what happened to you? Anything good happened? Hmm.. let me guess.. YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND?” Onew yelled out.

 

TaeMin blinked as he straighten his back and look at the rest who's staring at him. “A-Aniyo? If I have a girlfriend, would I be here? I would have gone for date instead of working,” TaeMin walked away to another corner of the cafe to avoid further questioning from his hyung.

 

Meanwhile, Key and JiMin were in the kitchen baking some cakes quietly. “Yah, talk, it's so uncomfortable when it's so quiet,” Key said.

 

“Mm.” JiMin replied plainly as she sieve the sugar icing on the cake.

 

Key scrunched up his facial features and relax them again. Then he tried to talk to JiMin because he was bored but what came out from JiMIn's mouth was either a 'mm' or a 'okay' and these one-word reply is seriously getting him on his nerves.

 

“Yah!” Key yelled and JiMin looked at him.

 

“WHAT!” JiMin yelled back.

 

“Aish!” Key then rubbed the flour that's on his hand on JiMin's cheek.

 

“Yah! What was that for?” JiMin took her revenge, doing what he did back to him.

 

The two then continue 'fighting' and this time, using other ingredients just as cream. Then, Key stopped when he saw the strawberry jam at the edge of JiMin's lips. He wanted to give himself the excuse that because it was the strawberry jam that he wanted to taste that why he would kiss her. But her knows, if he do that, JiMin will surely kill him, or even castrate him for sure.

 

But his mind is not listening to his body. He held her chin with his thumb and index finger and JiMin was shocked at his sudden action. Then, he slowly lean in and kissed her lips, cleaning the strawberry jam by his mouth at the same time. JiMin froze at his sudden skin-ship. It was as if electricity strike through her entire body and finally strike right in her heart.

 

Key cut the kiss and looked away, flustered, not knowing why he even did that. “M-Mianhae, t-ther's strawberry jam on your lips, I-I just w-wanna clean it away..” Key stuttered.

 

“Cleaning it away? With your lips?” Key turned around and saw the cheeky JongHyun standing by the kitchen door, holding up a peace sign. Key opened his mouth, wanting to say some defending words for himself, but nothing comes out.

 

“Don't worry, I won't tell,” JongHyun smirked and did a mouth-zipping action and skipped away.

 

On the other side, JiMin was still in her frozen state. Key cleared his throat as his action stiffen a bit. “I-I'm going out to the counter for a while,” Key said and run out after that.

 

'W-What was that for?' JiMin thought to herself as she touched her lips that was kissed by Key.

 

Key ran to the locker room as he rest against the lockers. He held his chest as he panted. He breathe in and out, hitting his chest with his clenched fist as an attempt to stop his racing heart. 'Why did I kiss her?' Key thought as he walked to the toilet to wash his face.

 

 

~6:37p.m in Mellows Cafe~

“Hi guys!” Hazel walked into the cafe and greeted SHINee, JiMin and the other cafe crews.

 

“Oh, annyeong!” the people waved and smiled at her. Hazel then skipped towards her friends and stopped by beside TaeMin. “What are you guys doing?” Hazel asked.

 

“Preparing for dinner,” Onew replied her as he eyed Hazel and TaeMin's unusual close behavior. Being the clumsy yet smart leader of the school Kingka group, SHINee, he already realized that there's something going between the two.

 

“Well, don't prepare, let's go out and eat, my treat!” Hazel chimed as she clasped her hands.

 

“You said it! Let's go and have a fest!” JongHyun rushed towards Hazel and smiled at her charmingly.

 

Then, the group of of friends then went to a Japanese restaurant for their dinner. They ordered their food and sat on a long table. The sitting arrangement on one of the side were Key, Onew, JongHyun while another side was JiMin, Hazel, TaeMin and MinHo. (WHOOO~ 2min seated together! <3 hehehe:b )

 

While waiting for their food to be served up to them, they were having casual chats while Key and JiMin were awkwardly looking at each other and then look away. On another hand, TaeMin and Hazel were holding hands under the table secretly and smiling at each other from time to time and Onew caught them. He then gave TaeMin a I-know-what's-going-on look.

 

TaeMin's eyes widen and made gave him another look saying hyung-don't-say-anything.

 

Onew just nodded and when the food was served they start eating while playing games like age-reversal, the truth game and other games that can be played while dining.

 

When they got back to the cafe and starts to work again, Hazel and her manger were seated at a corner, discussing about the next fashion show project while the rest work. TaeMin would once in a while turn to look at Hazel as for JiMin and Key, it was just awkward silence.

 

 

~10:30pm~

“Bye guys, see you guys on tomorrow!” JongHyun waved as he went out of the cafe.

 

TaeMin decided to walk Hazel home since her manager had gone back to the model company for a while and no one is there to keep an eye on Hazel and it gives TaeMin a chance to do things freely with herr. Onew and MinHo went back home and now it's only left with Key and JiMin.

 

“Erm.. K-Kaja..” Key stuttered and grabbed his bag and went out of the cafe with JiMin.

One the way back home, they were always looking away from each other. The awkward atmosphere around them is getting from bad to worst and that was when Key start talking, breaking the silence that's lingering between them.

 

“Are you tired?” Key asked.

 

“A little,” JiMin replied as she massaged her shoulder.

 

“Are your shoulder sore?” Key asked as he looked at the girl beside him.

 

“A little, I have been carrying heavy things over my shoulder just now at the cafe for quite a long time,” JiMin pouted.

 

“Come,” Key said and took her school bag from her as he carried it for her. “Next time, don't carry heavy things, you know, you're not suitable to do these kind of things now,” Key told her.

 

“Neh..” JiMin smiled a little.

 

“And also, if you were asked to carry sack of flour from the store room to the kitchen, ignore them and I'll do it for you,” Key said straightforwardly.

 

“Araseo...”

 

They walked along the quiet street of Korea, the warm moonlight that's shining brightly on them together with the streetlight. Key and JiMin together, walked home. If you don't know them, you'd probably thought they're a couple by their look. Key was smiling to himself while JiMin is quietly walking beside him.

 

When they reached home, they went up the stairs and entered their own room.

 

“Erm.. g-goodnight,” Key turned to face JiMin.

 

“Neh, you too goodnight,” JiMin smiled.

 

With that, they went into their room and the night falls deeper and the two soon drifted into dreamland...

                                            tumblr_mszaqvAGZ01rgpyeqo1_250.gif
Author's  note tumblr_mopo8wX3Wh1svc92fo1_500.jpg
>Please comment and subscribe. Thank you!
 
 
tumblr_mopo8wX3Wh1svc92fo1_500.jpg
 tumblr_mpng7hsBgw1rxv75ko1_500.gif
Layout credit owns to: EXO Growl Layout Shop