Allergic

One Lock, Two Keys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

Screetch

A private black jet just landed at Incheon Airport. Two people helping the pilot from the ground to park the plane in their private hangar. As the plane already parked properly, the door slowly opened and a stair descend slowly from the door, allowing whoever inside the plane to get out. 4 armed man in a black suit, complete with a communication earpiece coming down with their eyes piercing through everything around them to make sure it's safe before their leader comes down from the plane. White neatly ironed shirt wrapped nicely on his muscled body, nicely tucked in a light grey pants covering the lower part of his body emphasizing his perfect long leg, he wears his grey suites jacket as he climbed down the stair. He place his sunglasses, covering a his dark brown eyes that filled with mysterious intimidating aura.

A footsteps can be heard echoing around the hangar, approaching the plane that just landed, the bodyguards' eyes automatically looking at the source of the noises with such cautious. Another two man in suits getting closer to them, an evil smile curved on his face as he saw them. They stopped and stand in front of him before one of them reaching hands to the man for him to shake it.

"Welcome back to Korea, Cha Seung Won." The man greeted

"Long time no see, Jung Woo Sung." They both shake hands
 

 

Meanwhile at The University


Everything goes back to normal. Krystal have recovered completely and she already goes back to her usual classes. On their lunch break, Suzy and Jia would join them. Suzy and Krystal keep quiet about what happened between them at the hospital but they make sure that their jewelry are in a good distance. They both promised to do some little research about it before they can conclude what to do with it.

Suzy look at Krystal and stare at her with meaningful look, trying to have a telephatic communication through their eyes

Have you found anything yet? Suzy asked, pointing towards Krystal's necklace

No. Not yet in particular. But I do found something interesting, I'll send you details on text. Krystal said through her eyes and grab her phone to her hands before started typing in rapid speed. Luna took a glance on Krystal who sits beside her and then she took a glance on Suzy who sits on the opposite, both staring on their phone intensively.

"Err what's with the two of you?" Luna raised one of her eyebrow and pointing to Krystal and Suzy

Krystal and Suzy immediately shove their phone inside their pocket and give a smile to Luna before said in unison, in a bit higher tone "nothing!" Alarming the others to dig deeper about this 'nothing' answer. All eyes are directed to Krystal and Suzy before a woman interrupted their thoughts

"Hello everyone! Do you mind if we join you to sit here?" Victoria came to their table with a tray full of foods, looking at them, waiting for an answer but everything seems to be too good to be true for everyone till they're just looking at them with confused look "uhm.. It's okay if you guys just want to eat by yourself. Me and Amber can always sit on our usual table" she continued after a few moments of silence from them, snapping everyone's thought

"No no! It's okay! Please have a seat!" Sulli pushed Krystal and Luna to the side to make space, Jia pushed the blankey Suzy to give them space as well so they sit in between them. Amber sit in the middle, Suzy and Krystal now sitting next to each other across Amber, looking as uninterested as usual, said nothing and express nothing. As soon as she sat down, she start munching her lunch without bother to greet them or anything, she opened her book and start reading while munching.

Two particular person are becoming malfunction as they saw Amber sat down on the same table with them, having lunch. They both immediately look down to their lap, trying to hide the redness that started to formed on their cheeks. Everyone was amused with whatever scene that happened just now, Victoria let out a smirk knowing that it is indeed affecting the two person.

"So.. How is everything going? Are you feeling better now Krystal?" Victoria asked calmly, Krystal's body gives out a jolted reaction as soon as her name got called, her body is tensed, her knuckles are turning white, her forehead started to formed beads of sweats. She slowly look up to see Victoria in the eyes only to get distracted to the other person sitting next to Victoria.

"I-I-I am doing okay. Y-yeah, I-I am feeling better already, vic unnie." She stutters a lot, Luna and Sulli trying their best not to laughs at their best friend's reaction. Her stuttering caught Amber's attention since she was her doctor before, Amber look up to meet Krystal's gaze, squinted her eyes trying to examine the younger girl's condition before she gets back to her book knowing that no medical issues with Krystal. Krystal stopped breating for a few seconds as Amber meets her gaze, her heart skipped a beat.

"Breathe soojung.. Breathe.." Sulli whisper beside her, makes her to snap out from her mind and start breathing again. The blush on her cheek can't get redder than that, she hung her head low, embarassed with everything. Victoria let out a satisfying smile as she saw everything. She does like my sister - Victoria thought

"Aah I see. It's good to hear. Anyways, how is the rebranding project Suzy? Was the feedback good? Is it working?" Victoria turn her gaze towards Suzy that already chanting softly so Victoria wont asked her anything. Her body also giving the same reaction as Krystal's, she then look up to meet Victoria's gaze, took a glance on the other person beside her before answering

"Y-yeah.. The f-f-feedback.. L-last time I checked, everything went as planned. S-so.. W-we just h-have to maintain it." Suzy stutters just like Krystal, earning a suspicious look from Sulli and Luna. Jia covers , trying to muffle her small laughs on her bestfriend. Both Suzy and Krystal are way too malfunctioned to even recognize how similar they react around the Song sisters. But their best friends already notice the obvious that they both like the same person. Luna glances to Jia and pointed to Suzy then Amber with her nose, trying to confirm her suspicion. Jia just nodded, confirming the whole situation around. Jia also asked about Krystal through her eyes to Luna, Luna just gave a small nod and rolled her eyes. The 3 friends let out a small sigh before continue eating.

So both of them fancies my sister eh? This is way too interesting. I've never been this excited for quite long time. V

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter