Wisdom

One Lock, Two Keys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

Never in Krystal's or Suzy's mind that they would involved in a things like this. Never they imagine themselves being tied up on a steel chair with their mouth being shutted by a piece of cloth that tied up around their mouth. Krystal slowly regain her consciousness, she saw an unfamiliar room, she started to process everything that happened inside her brain. She tried to be as calm as possible knowing that she is in an unpleasant situation, she know that if she started to get panicked, the bad guy will know she is conscious. She learned to deal with this thing, theoritically, while she is at school. But this time, she has to do it for real and it is rather 10 times more terrifying than the description on the book she read. She heard a muffle from her left side and a muffled cried that sounds like Suzy's voice. Krystal turned her head and saw Suzy in the same condition as her, she tried to make a small movement so the other person can notice her. Suzy immediately turned her head to Krystal and panicked strikes Suzy greatly, she is trying to escape from the rope but failed, she made too much noises. Krystal stare at Suzy's eyes, hoping to make the latter just ing calm down and stop moving. Suzy slowly calm down as she saw Krystal's cold yet calming stare. The guards haven't noticed them, Krystal took this opportunity to slowly move her chair closer to Suzy. As they're close, Suzy feel a bit relaxed as she is with someone she knew in that room, Krystal is trying her best to think of an escape solution as she prayed hard to Athena to help them stay safe and they can get out from that place alive.

Athena was already been with her since they're taken from the library, in fact she is the one who told Krystal to run inside her mind. Athena stand right beside Krystal with her sword ready just in case something way too nasty happened, she will interfere in the authority given to her. Aphrodite appears beside Athena with her staff as she project a different aura than usual. "Hello Aphrodite. Suzy asked for your help?" Athena calmly said as she look at the serious Aphrodite which is an unusual view. "Surprisingly, yes. She was calling out my name before they got captured. Apparently, I am the last name she read on the book Krystal showed her and she just unconsciously shout my name for help. Despite I am not the right god to help her, but you're here with me so I hope we both can do something about this. Horvejkul is with Amber now to keep an eye on that girl. Do you have any ideas Athena?" Aphrodite asked as she floats gracefully and touch Suzy's and Krystal's shoulder gently, giving them a sense of calm and peace so they would not be too terrified despite of the terrifying condition. That is the least she can do for them.

"Well, all we can do is just protecting them from threat that might lead to death. We have our own limitation too, but I will definitely interfere with my power if things gets too nasty, I have my authority to help Krystal to be saved." Athena said calmly as she sense another figure approaching from afar. Athena and Aphrodite knew exactly who that is without actually see him. "Hello there my beautiful goddesses. It's a surprise to see you here." The lord of the underworld came with his dark aura radiating from his body. "Lord Hades, what brings you here?" Athena asked calmly yet alarmed as she hold her sword tight, just in case he will do something bad towards the girls.

"I'm always present at the place where evilness gathered. This place is having a strong concentration of evilness, I bet you can also feel that seeing you all ready with your sword and staff. Relax, I am just here to watch. I know both of you have the authority to protect the two from me, death, since they asked for it. I will play by the book. It's just way too interesting to be missed." Hades said as he summoned his floating chair made from hardened magma, a dimmed light from the liquid magma on the inner part of the chair can be seen moving around in slow circular motion, he sit down and watch from distance. The two goddesses still stay on guard but choose to believe the Lord of the Underworld because they knew either Posseidon or Zeus will do something if their brother broke the rule.

A sound of a footseps coming from the darkness, making Krystal and Suzy's body tensed up. They started to get nervous and the figure slowly showing himself under the dim light. He gave an alluring evil smile as he rubbed his scar, he walked closer to the two girls. "You may already know some things about me since you've been doing your little research about me. You must be wondering why are you here aren't you? Well let me tell you, I just want my property back, which is Amber. She also owe me a big time and lots of pain in the hasle she has to create when she escape from me back then. tsk tsk tsk. You should've listen to them well to stay away from me young lady" The man in the grey suit talked in his low manly voice sending shiver to Krystal and Suzy's spines "Do you know anything about her past?" The two girls just shake their heads and Krystal shot a deathly glare towards him, but it makes him chuckles instead "what a fierce glare, young woman. I am actually have to thanked Amber for helping me be able to find two gorgeous young woman. Someone can actually pay high price for woman like both of you." He paused as he observed the two, one of them started to shake in fear. He let out an evil smirk. He leaned closer to both of them, making the nauseating smell of Lavender and cigar invades their nostril "well it is so rude for me that I haven't really introduce myself properly, my name is Cha Seungwon. For a starter to my story about Amber's past, here is the fun facts, I killed both Amber's parents a few years ago in front of her eyes." He whispered softly, making the two of the girls' eyes widened in terrified, their pendants are glowing dark yellow almost like black a color of terrified.

Victoria immediately contacted their parents and the NIS about what just happened. Amber almost losing her sanity as all of her childhood memories invades her mind, she can't stop crying and she keeps mumbling in chinese like a lost child, Victoria has to snapped her from that phase because she needed her younger sister to fully functioning to help her untangled all of these. "Amber Liu Song! I need you to stay focus on me. We need to save Krystal and Suzy, remember them? They both love you and you care about them. You have to protect them from Cha Seungwon, he got them right now, we need to save them. Come back here! I need you!" Victoria said sternly in Chinese as she shook Amber's body repeatedly, the latter's pupils finally filled with her soul back. Amber regain her senses and she focused on Victoria.

"We have to go to inform them about this whole situation, our problem will be exposed, you have to stay calm and don't freaked out. Things might get awful, knowing Jessica Jung has a short temper. After we deal with that, we have to plan out our way to save Krystal and Suzy. The NIS will be joining us by 6pm which is 1 more hour. I need you to call their best friends and asked them to gathered at our house, I will deal with Jessica, most probably Yuri will come along." Victoria said in her commanding sound, Amber just nodded and start contacting their best friend whom apparently also looking for Krystal and Suzy all over the campus for the past 30 minutes. They agreed to meet Amber and Victoria at their place. Victoria managed to convinced Jessica to have a meet up along with Yuri at their place without actually breaking the real news that her sister has been kidnapped by the leader of all chinese mafia. Amber still partly feels terrified but she is also feel worried about the two girls' safety, her pendant glow in dimmed amber color, the color of terrified and mixed emotion.

The guests has arrived and they all gathered at the living room, tension filled the atmosphere. Amber tried her best to control herself not to gone into that state, she gripped onto her necklace tightly, hoping to find her comfort, she diverted her gaze outside to the balcony to find that certain white owl again, she slowly feel at ease. Victoria tried to think how to explain everything briefly and not too alarming for any of them, she took a deep breath before she start explaining everything. Amber upon hearing that name for several times started to lose herself, she held unto Victoria's one hand tightly as her tears stream down involuntary, earning a shocked yet confused look from everyone as they never seen Amber like this before. And there comes the real news about Krystal and Suzy.

"HE DID WHAT NOW?! HE KIDNAPPED MY SISTER?!" Jessica stand up from her chair and yelled in her high pitched dolphin voice that makes everyone jolted in surprised, jessica shot a deathly cold glare to Victoria and Amber, making the atmosphere now dropped cold into below 0.

"Yes, Jessica. Please have your seat back, I need you to calm down. Yuri, would you mind calming your girlfriend because I have to continue my explanation." Victoria said in her cold tone as she expected things like this will happen, she is dealing with the ice princess afterall. Yuri did tried to hold Jessica's hand and pulled her back to sit on her place but Jessica yanked her hands off and approach the still trembling Amber. She grabs Amber by the colar of her shirt, wanting to punch her in the face but as she met Amber's eyes, she slowly losen her grip and put Amber back to her seat. She never saw a person's eyes that dead before unless she saw a real dead person, that gaze shows there is no soul within it makes Jessica realized that Amber is currently suffering much more than her worried over her sister. Amber starting to hugged her knees and mumbling in chinese as her tears stream down freely from her eyes. Never they have seen this broken state of Amber since she has been known to be expressionless and cold, this Amber in front of them looks like a broken vase. Victoria let out a heavy sigh as she looked at Jia and she speak in chinese to her "Jia, would you mind helping me here with Amber? All I ask is only you rubbing her back gently and hum her the chinese song that I have done before when we saved you back then, do you still remember the song? It was a child's lullaby. Usually it can calms her down" Jia nodded as she moved to Amber's side and do as Victoria asked her to do. The others were left more confused with the whole situation but they choose to focused on the older Song. Victoria continue her explanation until everything is finished. Everyone turned silent, only Jia's calming hum and Amber's sobbed filling the atmosphere before the doorbell rings.

Ding Dong

Victoria walked to the door and see through the CCTV as a group of girls wearing all black standing outside her house, it's the NIS. Victoria opened the door harshly and immediately grab the NIS team leader by the collar ready to punch her in the face. Her partners immediately trying to separate both of them but the leader instruct them to stay down and let the older song do what she wants to do, "You told us that you'll keep them safe even if it cost your life. Everything was just a bull so we would agreed to your plan? huh??" Victoria raised her voice quite high until it echoes all over the hall, alarming everyone inside the house. Yuri and Jessica checking on what's going on at the door as the ruckus can be heard from the front door, as soon a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter