Run

One Lock, Two Keys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

Amber and Victoria were sent back to their home after their meeting with the NIS. They're driven home by the 4 agents themselves for precaution if something happened when they're going back home. Their plan will starts in 3 days as they agreed, in the mean time, they're being told to stay low and hope Seungwon wont take any harsh movement that will ruined their plan. The song sisters were quite upset with the fact that Krystal and Suzy did disobey their warning, they will make sure to meet them and talk to them first thing in the morning. They walked into their apartment and Amber were going to the kitchen to grab something to drink, she looked out through the window and saw a familiar creature watching her every move but strangely it makes her feel safe. "Hey Jie, did you notice there is a white owl that keep an eye on us all the time? I feel like that owl has been following us lately." She pointed at her balcony rail where the owl stay still.

"Ah yes I do realized that. Maybe it want to eat something? We don't have mice to be given to it though." Victoria said while also looking at the white owl's eyes as she felt her worries slowly subside and she feel safe "or maybe, it's one of Athena's servant that is keep an eye on us. It was said that white owl represent Athena's protection" she said nonchalantly and she walked to her room to take bath. Amber raised one of her eyebrow slightly upon hearing her sister's weird statement "since when did you believe in greek gods?" She said with her straight tone

"I am just interested with their concept, just when Krystal did talked about it for quite some times. Athena surely can become the perfect goddess to help us with this. Well nothing is impossible" she said while entering the bathroom with a set of clean clothes and take bath. Amber got really curious with that particular white owl, she grab a piece of bread, not knowing whether the owl will like it or not, and she get closer to it carefully not to scare the owl. The owl just look at her, tilting her head a bit but she stay still as Amber approached her. They're just inches away and Amber reach out her hand with a tiny piece of bread on her finger, hoping that the owl wont either fly away or bite her fingers. The owl look into her eyes and gently take a bite on the bread. Amber whispered "I don't know what you really are, but thank you" she continue feeding the white owl until she finished with the bread, she gently petted the owl. The owl just look into a different direction and Amber turn her gaze, following the owl's gaze and she saw a glimpse of someone in a glorious white robe, holding a golden shield on the left hand and a golden staff on the right hand, crowned with a golden hair that gracefully covered her shoulder, her goddess aura shining all over her. It was a breathtaking views for the human, the owl already bowed its head showing how she respected the goddess. The goddess just gave a smile and mouthed 'you're welcome' to Amber before she disappeared into thin air, as well as the owl. Amber was left confused with the situation, she tried to understand it with her brain but she can't so she decided to just shrug it off and went back inside her house to the living room to be greeted by her sister.

"Maybe gods does exist" she murmurred as she went to her room to grab a set of clean clothes so she can take shower. Victoria was confused with her sister's murmur as she tried to find that certain owl but can't find it. "Did she saw one? She would never said that if she haven't seen any proof" Victoria said confusedly as she take a seat on the couch and turning on the tv while drying her hair

The next day, the Song sisters came earlier than usual, waiting for the certain groups of girls coming from the gate. Krystal and Suzy saw the Song sisters unusual behavior waiting for them to arrive, which usually they will be the one who did that. They both becoming uneasy so does their besfriends, knowing that there must be something going on. They all stopped in front of the Song sisters with a nervous smiles can be seen on each one of their faces since they can feel the deathly aura radiating from the two sister's body. Luna gulped in her nervousness as she keep stealing glances to Sulli and Krystal. Victoria is the one who do the talk first "I am sure you can guess why we're here. We need to talk, both of you, Krystal and Suzy. Luna, Jia and Sulli, you may leave, we have an urgent matter to talk about to these 2 young woman." Victoria said and smiling towards Sulli, Luna and Jia "and oh Jia, thank you for looking after them. same goes to you, Luna and Sulli" she pats their shoulder and sending them off, leaving the two young woman left in nervousness. Droplets of cold sweats started to formed on their forehead, knowing that they must've found out about what did they do towards the case. "let's have a talk in a discussion room, it's not safe here." Amber said coldly as she turned herself and walk towards the library, the library haven't officially opened yet but they always got a special treatment from the librarian. They knocked the door and greeted by the librarian that is still preparing herself to open the library, "Can we use the discussion room for a bit? we have something to talk to these 2 freshman before the class started" Victoria asked politely and flashes her charming smiles, the library opened the door and let them in so they can use the discussion room. As they're in, Amber gestured the two girls to sit down in front of them and she has this murderous aura around her, sending shivers to the two girls.

"Amber, control your murderous intent. You're making them scared" Victoria said calmly as she pats her sister's thigh gently. Amber calmed down and turned into her usual self, cold and expressionless. "I believe you have something to tell us, perhaps explain to us why you did that?" Victoria asked while looking straight to the girls eyes, like piercing their soul into pieces. Krystal take a deep breath and brace herself as Suzy already stiff like an ice block "u-u-unnie.. w-we are sorry. w-we just want t-to help." Victoria nodded and keep silent, wanting them to elaborate further about what they mean by help. Suzy hold unto her shirt nervously before she start to talk "w-w-we didn't d-do anything s-stupid u-unnie. Seriously, w-we w-were j-just looking for more information regarding to the m-man that h-has been c-chasing you, C-cha S-s-seungwon. W-we didn't do anything e-else. I swear" she stutters a lot as she tried to explain what they did, Krystal nodded in agreement as they're now holding each others' hand under the table tightly in fear.

"Aren't we clear enough with ourselves when we said, stay away from it? If it was not because of us, both of you will probably already ended up in one of his personal storage room and who know what will he do to you! Most probably will sell you to those bastards or use you for his own lustful need. Yes, you think that you're only looking for more information, you're just basically searching things about him, nothing will happen, he wont come after you. But when we told you to stay away, you should've listen. Seungwon always have an interest over a beautiful girl like both of you, why can't you just listen to us?? Your safety means everything for us. Now you've got yourself into trouble and we have to protect ourselves and you too." Amber said, raising her voice a little bit as she got angry, she gritted her teeth as her fist turning into a ball, her stare is intense, scaring the hell out of Krystal and Suzy as if half of their soul already gone from their body.

"Amber, I am sure we can talk this out calmly. I know you're worried about them because you care about them even just for a little, but please control your anger. We will talk about this thoroughly and find the way out." Victoria place her hand on Amber's shoulder trying to calm her down from her unusual anger. Amber just leaned back to her seat as she let out a deep sigh, looking away from the two girls. "Well she is right. you should've listened to us, how far have you know about him? then we can move on to the real situation that both of you are facing" Victoria said calmly as they finally can have a conversation. Krystal and Suzy explained the things they have figure about the man named Cha Seungwon, the Song sisters were just listening to them while nodding, confirming the whole information they have. But they don't know a thing the reason why the Song sisters were being chased in the first place. After they're done pouring out all the information they knew, which quite impressive for a short amount of time they have to do a research about it. That will helps Victoria to explain later on for the real situation. Victoria decided not to bring up Amber's past to them because she thought it wont be a wise thing to be done, she just basically confirming the informations they have and asking them to stop looking for more information that might lead them further deeper to this matter. As for now, their safety is the priority.

"So you've already known all of them, let me tell you what Amber mean in the first place. Woosung's man has been placed around your area, as well as this school, we believe they're under Seungwon's command. So he already got an eye on both of you, and your best friends, I bet you didn't notice that. They can capture you anytime they want, whenever they want. They have a few man that assigned to tailing on you, however, we make a deal with the NIS so they'll protect you with any cost. All you have to do is just live normally, and stop looking for more information about Seungwon. I am serious here, stop doing that, no more breaking your own words, please. we'll deal with him within 3 days and hopefully eveything will goes according to plan. If you want to help us, help us by just stay safe. It will lessen our worries and help us concentrate on dealing with him." Victoria said sternly as she stare deeply into the girls eyes. The girls seems to hesitate to agree with it because they don't want something bad happen to the Song sisters as well.

"Let us handle it and you may continue your plan about me after we're done with everything. Do I make myself clear? stay away from him." Amber said coldly as she look into their eyes as well, the two girls let out a defeated sigh as they nodded in agreement. "What's your plan actually? Is it safe?" Krystal asked worriedly. "Yes, can we at least know your plan? It is not sacrificing yourself right?" Suzy asked as she tried to pick up Amber's body languange by asking further. Krystal also have a good understanding over a body languange so both of them can tell if they're lying or not. "You don't have to know. Just be safe. Don't worry, we'll be back" Victoria said, giving her most reassuring smile but both Krystal and Suzy can notice the tension on Victoria's shoulder and her eyes telling the other way around.

They stand up from their seat and Victoria hugs the two girls tightly, assuring them everything is going to be alright and everything will be done like a blink of an eye. Before they went out from the discussion room, Amber turned around and a dark aura radiating from her "when you smell a strong scent of lavender, run" she got out from the room, followed by the older song behind. Krystal and Suzy grab Amber's wrist gently at the same time on the same wrist to stop her from leaving for a bit because she has something she wants to say "wait Amber unnie! Just.. Please.. Be safe. We will be waiting for you here when you're done. I know you'll do something stupid and Victoria unnie amazingly agreed to it. Just keep your words as we'll keep ours. We'll be waiting." Krystal said softly and Suzy tried her best to smile as she also got really worried. Amber pats the two girls' hands gently and then pats their head. "Now I know I have more reason to be back" Amber said and giving them a small smile that no one has ever seen them except Victoria. The two girls froze as they saw that Amber smiling at them even though it was only a small smile, it was enough to make their heart skips a beat. The Song sisters leave them to go to their respective classes, the sound of the door closing snapping back the two girls into reality that makes them remember the one warning Amber gave loud and clear about the lavender scent.

"so.. He did come to your place.. As a food delivery guy. We could've been killed easily by that time." Krystal and Suzy look into each others eyes in horror, realizing that even one food order can actually killed them without them knowing anything about it.

Meanwhile at Seungwon's place, he was scrolling to a bunch of pictures of Suzy and Krystal that he asked his man to take. "So one is a model and one is a nerd? They both have that quality my clients are looking for. That Liu surely has a great taste on girls, she really picked the hot one. Even their best friends are also great." Seungwon shove his phone out and ring one of Woosung's man "I want to see them up close. Prepare everything, we're going in." Woosung's man just said yes boss as he goes to prepare everything "Let's see how are you going to make your next move if I execute my plan now. Come to me Liu, I'm can't wait to see you again"

Amber's POV

I am taking small notes on what the lecturer said inside the class but I feel there is this indescribable uneasy feelings that makes me a little light headed. I shook my head a little bit to hopefully making me go back to normal, I saw my pendant glowing bright red for no reason, it's been changing colors quite a lot these days, I wonder if Vic jie noticed something about it but she didn't say anything though. She probably didn't notice it. I massage my forehead gently as I keep trying to focus on the lecture. Yuri seems to notice me because she whispered to me "Amber, is everything okay? are you sick?" I just shook my head and said "I'm fine" but I'm actually not that fine. I feel like something is not right, something is going to happen but I don't know what. I tried to look outside the window, looking for that certain owl that has been keeping an eye on me. I spotted it and it just stayed there, watching me as if it is trying to protect me from whatever it is. Please whoever goddess I saw yesterday, whoever that is that sent me that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter