new freshman..

One Lock, Two Keys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ah.. you guys must've lazy to read the looooong line of description there.. sorry guys.. I need to fast forward things so they could finally meet.. hahaha.. :DD anyway.. enjoy..^^

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author POV

The girls are now reaching their 18 years.. the lock holders never make friends.. with anyone.. she only trust herself.. and her sister, Victoria.. there is a change in her name due to the adoption.. so her Josephine name got erased and turned into Amber Liu Song.. she wanted to keep her Liu and didn’t want to keep her girly name.. she’s grown into very introvert person and had a boy stylish.. she didn’t want to be pretty.. cause it reminds her about her parent’s death.. and due to her determination not letting anyone step any closer to her heart, she became a girl who thinking more with logical rather than using feelings.. she hates crowds.  she never smile to anyone.. ever.. even to Victoria.. she ace in school.. she’s a very fast learner.. and she could memorize everything that the teachers said.. due to her attitude, her classmates and others consider her as a creepy, nerd, and weird person.. she never attempt to change that label.. she didn’t care.. she has no feelings to be hurt.. no one talked to her if they’re not forced to do that.. and she wont talk to them unless she have too.. her only goals is how could she be a good student in order not to disappoint her current family right now.. especially Victoria.. she got scholarship all along her studies.. Victoria really proud with her.. but her friends sometimes mocked her for having a weird sister like the girl.. Victoria always scold those who mock her little sister.. her sister got bullied sometimes which making everything even worse.. and those whose approaching her, those rich friends, they only wanted to copied her homework.. not because they really want to be friends with her..  it makes her even more not to trust anyone because they will only hurts you or used you.. hurtful memories, being used.. all recorded just right inside her great mind.. she can’t forget those easily.. not even a single thing.. at her university, she and her sister are really famous.. famous for their genius brain and always being together everytime they had a chance.. they usually called, Song sisters.. she majored doctor as her subject at university and her minor is martial art.. things are harder for the key holders..

 

 

The key holders with initial K in a mean time have a really unique taste.. she loves to learned about history.. especially the gods history.. and she always wonder if someday she could’ve meet one of them in person.. because according to her research, there is a legend about one man that had a deal with the gods and had a chance to meet them in personal.. she still haven’t figured it out about what is the deal about but she was really amazed with the goddess of wisdom, Athena.. she’s so wise.. the girl grew up becoming a really strict woman who hates injustice.. she had a best friend named Sulli and Luna.. she always be the one who protected them.. she’s so cold towards peoples but warm when she already get closed to them.. her attitude makes her being the one that peoples wont dare to talk with or messing up with or even approaching her to asked her out.. no one dare to break the laws in front of her or they will suffer the consequences.. but she’s quiet popular among those boys due to her beautiful appearance and cold attitude.. sometimes boys even make a bet to win her heart.. but none of them succeed.. once she care about someone, she will do anything to protect them.. like she did to her two best friends.. well the necklace did good at  reading her personalities though.. she majored laws as her subject at university and her minor was Greek History..

 

The other key holders with initial S, she grew into a very popular girl.. everyone loves her.. she’s a very outgoing person.. many boys were interested in her.. countless boys already asked her out but the girl seems not to be interested to accept one of them.. even the girls asked her out also and fails.. even with the sweetest thing that girls ever wanted to be asked out.. well.. French is popular as City of Love.. she has Jia as her bestfriend.. they met when she was in junior high in French.. Jia’s family moved there due to her father’s work.. Jia is more like Suzy’s protector from those boys that really fall for her that deeply and turned into a psychopath.. both of them are famous with their humble personality although both of them are rich peoples, they like to keep low profile.. makes them more appealing towards those boys and girls.. she turned into someone that could bring happiness wherever she was.. she could make a great atmosphere and mood.. she will talked nicely to anyone.. and doesn’t have those cold attitude that the other holders had.. it suit her.. the object describe her as Iris.. goddess of rainbow.. she majored public relations and her minor is modeling..

 

The three sacred objects make their way to meet up their holders.. they all attended the same university.. the lock holder’s parents and the S key holder’s parents have to moved to Korea.. due to their business expansion.. while the other holders already at Korea.. the lock holders didn’t take too long to learn the language.. she already memorized and mastered them in just 1 month.. bringing her best friend along with her, the S key holders make their way to went into the same university as the two attend.. they had a bit struggling with the language at first.. but manage to mastered it in 3 months..  even though they’re all took a totally different subjects as their major but the mechanism worked it’s way.. makes the gods and goddess looking at them curiously..

“whoa whoa!! I think they’re gonna meet up today!! I can’t wait what will came out from Amber’s mouth…” Aphrodite said in excitement while looking at the video in front of them..

“Amber is a really…. Unique…. And heartless person I say.. I’m also curious about it..” Athena said in her calm tone with her thinking pose..

“well.. should we see it live at the scene or all of you just wanna see them from here?” asked the king of the gods.. Zeus..

“let’s go there!!” Aphrodite clapped her hands in excitement and smile widely.. making her eyes turned into crescent moon..

“I want to come also..” said the demigod uninterested..

“it’s settle then..” and Zeus knocked his staff once.. making all of them teleport to the earth where the holders are..

 

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

 

Amber POV

New freshman coming today.. well.. not that I interested.. I’m already in my one and a half year here.. Vicky struggle with the language first but I helped her.. both of us at the same level.. I manage to advance my studies.. she took hospitality as her major and took the same class with me for her minor.. martial art.. I felt bad sometimes with Vicky.. because she used to hang out with me and everyone knew that I’m her little sister, the boys seems to look at her as a weird person.. like they’re looking at me.. I once apologize to her and asked her to not get too closed with me but she scold me for saying those things.. Vicky was so excited to see the new freshman that coming today.. she dragged me along with her to the auditorium.. since she’s one of the member of Students Representative Organization.. I’m one of them too.. she’s representative from hospitality and I’m from the doctor department according to our good grades and outstanding achievements.. I already not wanting to go there.. I even already asked the lecturer to picked another person, which is usually Yuri, to represent the department but Vicky dragged me so I have no choice..

“Vicky Jie.. do we have to do this? You know that I don’t like crowds..” I pleaded to her in Chinese.. we used three different language when we had conversation, just say with the language you want to say.. but when it comes to serious and personal matters, we would speak in Chinese..

“well.. it’s one of the chance we had.. we might not be the representative of the department next year.. cmon Amber.. just this time.. I wont leave your side.. I promise..” as if there is any other candidates.. not that I’m cocky but I really nailed the subjects.. no.. WE nailed it.. making others student wants to crushed me down.. like I care.. those peoples likes to approaching me to get some knowledge.. well.. I gave them but I didn’t trust them.. I knew their motives.. it’s all the same.. every human are same.. they want something, they will do anything to get it.. even to hurt someone..

 

 

and there we go.. the dean already recognize us right when we entered the auditorium.. I just kept my face expressionless.. well.. I’m already used to it to keep my face straight.. not a single emotion came out.. the dean and the others already know that.. the different is, in here, I’m not labeled as weird and nerd person or whatsoever.. I just labeled as an extremely introvert person and only wants to talked to Vicky.. so if they wanted to talked to me, they will prefer to talked it to Vicky first and asked her to tell me…

me and Vicky got a seat next to each others and in the front of the auditorium where the others representatives are.. we dressed with our department jacket, with tag of our name on it, and special pin on our jacket that only the members who can get it.. the MC began to step forward..

 

 

“WELCOME NEW FRESHMAN TO SEOUL NATIONAL UNIVERSITY!! I hope you all could enjoy your first time entering this auditorium.. no one get lost right?” and all of them answer no with giggles.. I just remain silent and emotionless.. this is gonna boring like hell..

“so let me introduce you to all of the lecturers and of course the dean..” and he introduce them one by one, which faculty they lectured and else.. Vicky then nudge me with her elbow and whisper something..

 

 

“hey Am.. look at your lecturer’s face.. she kept smiling.. I guess she likes that you’re finally willing to come here..” she giggle..

“I was dragged by you.. not willing to come.. I guess she is proud or something..” I just said in a plain tone..

“hey.. this is for your own good.. you have to be less introvert..” she slapped my arm playfully..

“can’t help.. you already know the reason.. now pay attention to the front before they scold us..”

 

 

“and now!! the things that you all new freshman waiting for.. I know you all wanted to know them.. and they also wanted to know you so badly as well.. welcome to all members of Student Representative Organization!!” the crowds going crazy.. I hate noisy place and crowds.. I closed my eyes and wanting this to be ended soon.. Vicky hold my hand and sque

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter