Revelation

One Lock, Two Keys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

The room is getting colder as if someone has lowered down the AC for some reason, the atmosphere way more tensed than it already are. Some of the audiences get shivers till their spine as the man called Cha TaeHyun walk calmly to the podium, he dressed neatly in a black suit with a black sunglasses, he looks like a normal man but the aura he emits from his body, anyone can tell that he is not an ordinary man. Seungwon and Woosung's eyes keep following on where Taehyun walks as their mouth slightly opened disbelief, their blood started to boil as they saw him take his seat on the podium witha straight face.  "Now they both want him dead. Amber is no longer their target. Well that's quite a show, no wonder you like these creatures, they are fascinating to watch. I am particularly wants to watch it up close to feed on their evilness. Don't worry, I'll still play by the rules" Hades said as he teleport himself to stand behind Seungwon and Woosung, alarming the other gods that already presence in the room. "you guys, why you all have to be always tensed whenever I come, relax. I am just feeding on the massive amount of evilness from these 2, for my servants and also to watch up close how this story will come out. They still have something planned." Hades summon his throne to sit behind the 2 evils as he just let out his remark evil smirk. Everyone is anticipating about whoever the NIS agent has called to the podium since they have zero clues on who that is except for Seungwon and Woosung. Kim Yongsun stood up with a pile of paper while she prepared herself in questioning Mr Cha Tae Hyun. 

Yongsun : "Mr Cha Tae Hyun, it is nice to see you here and thank you for your cooperation with the NIS. Your willingness to cooperate with us will be repay accordingly. I will start with the first question, How are you related to Mr Seungwon and Mr Woosung?"

Cha Taehyun : "I am Mr Seungwon's cleaner, in short, I made people disappeared from this world completely according to Mr Seungwon's order. I also work for Mr Woosung sometimes if he made too much mess for himself and ask for Mr Seungwon's help."

Yongsun : "How long have you been working for Mr Seungwon as his personal paid assassins?"

Cha Taehyun : "up until now, it has been more than 17 years."

Yongsun : "were you there by the time Ms Amber's parents murdered?"

Cha Taehyun : "Yes I do, I am the one who shot Mr and Mrs Liu, under Mr Seungwon's order."

a loud gasps came out from everyone in the room, to admit it lightly without any guilty feelings on his face makes everyone grew sick of the facts how he take it so lightly about killing people. Amber gripped on the chair as if she is really angry with the one who killed her parents. Amber slowly has this murderous intention in her mind as her necklace glowing dimmed black, earning an amused look from Hades "interesting. Everyone now wants him dead." He said as he casually leaned on his throne. The room starting to get more noisy as everyone start to talk about him, the judge knock his wooden hammer to the table to silenced the room as he gestured for Yongsun to continue.

Yongsun : so you have admitted that you killed Ms Amber's parents under mr Seungwon and Woosung's comand?

Cha Taehyun : Yes I do

Prosecutor : Objection your honor!!

Judge : accepted

Prosecutor : do you have any evidence that support your accusation against my client, mr Cha Taehyun?

Cha Taehyun : ms Yongsun, if you may display the recording

Yongsun : *handed over a copy of a transcription from a recording, pressed the play button from a cassette player* A credible translator will helped you to understand what they're saying.

a noise of a gunshot can be heard echoing all over the room as the cassette play back what happened on that day Amber lost her parents, everyone was in silent due to the tension that happened in the recording. The translator trying her best to translate every words that has been said. The audiences can understand it clearly that Amber's parents are fighting back, not letting Seungwon to have their daughter. Jia was there, understanding the whole thing, it is also new to Victoria and her family to know the real ordeal that Amber has gone through when she was a little. A soft cries can be heard as a motherly voice tried to calm down the little girl's cry. A manly voice that can be identified clearly as Seungwon can be heard, sternly asked for what he wants. Finally a familiar language that the entire room

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter