Crawling back up

One Lock, Two Keys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV

The day after the incident happen, the police started to investigate who is the one behind the act because the culprit will have to responsible and got jailed due to the act. Meanwhile the rumors about the sloppiness of the hospital spread faster than everyone has thought. The reputation of the hospital is at stake due to this crime. Some people are moving into other hospital because they’re afraid they might can get poisoned by accident or something. Even though there are clear evidence that this was been done in purpose by someone in order to kill a patient named Krystal and the hospital already have the finest security even they have told the media and the people that there are always check up of medicine that is being stored and being labeled for the patients, the hospital’s reputation has been stained. Trust issues have been created, it is the hardest thing to be preserved. Not only the hospital reputation that has being stained, but Amber’s credibility also being questioned.

The declining of the hospital’s reputation seems to also affected the students as well. there are so many parents that moved their children to study in other medical school so they will have a better education and credibility also name. they want their kids to have a better future and they didn’t see it in the school where Amber’s enrolling. The incident may not killed Krystal, but it slowly kills the school and the hospital itself for being sloppy and not cautious as the media has been saying all these time.

 

Everyone in the school knows the real accident and they have been trying to clear the name of the hospital, including Krystal’s effort that is got limited here and there due to her health condition. All she can do for now is only confessing about the real condition and not blaming the hospital at all even telling to the media that she feel thankful to be treated in that hospital and being treated by the greatest doctor which is Amber. but still, nothing much changed. Best PR students are being chosen to formulate a strategy how to build back the reputation of the hospital, those best students including Suzy and Jia. The meeting is attended by important people, including the Song Sisters.

“May I propose a strategy that if it is pleased all of the members here, we might use it to build back the hospital’s reputation?” Suzy raised her hand and asked all the board members

“please do present your proposal and we can discuss also calculate the risk and everything else together here and to decide which of the strategy that can be possible to be done and give the greatest impact to our hospital.” the head doctor said it calmly as they started to get quiet and listen to Suzy’s explanation.

Suzy then move forward to the white board to make her easier to explain her ideas. With all confidence she have she explain the ideas while all of the eyes are focusing on her and expectation went so high on her due to her awesome track record.


Athena, Aphrodite, Zeus, and Nichkhun also came to the meeting but as they’re god, goddess, and demi god, they cannot be seen by the humans.

“that’s my girl!!” Aphrodite exclaimed happily “and she will gonna win the competition! I can feel it well. Athena, you better prepared!” she claps her hands happily and the others just rolled their eyes and watch Suzy do the presentation.

“the first step is that we have to admit to the public that this problem is partly our fault. We are being honest that this is basically because of human error from our side that we should be more careful and give a strict orders regarding to the stock picking and meds arrangement.” As Suzy started to explained her first step, everyone already getting anxious and the room started to get noisy. Amber whom dislike too much noises got annoyed.

“everyone shut up.” Amber said in cold straight voice and the room suddenly turned into silence as she speak.

“thank you very much, Ms Amber. now I will explain further about my ideas. Our main goal is to obtain the trust from the customers and the people back to the way it used to be. so in order to do that, the second step I proposed is to be friends with the media and stop the defensive tone that e used to voiced out all these times. The third step is to always follow up the media with our progress and show the willingness in ourselves that we’re going to learned from mistake and assure people that the same mistake wont be repeated. It can be expressed by inviting the auditors to redo their audit towards our hospital and our doctors with the same standard procedures. Transparency play important roles here because we want to gain the trust from the patient. Last step is to show the public the improvement that we have done and make public be the one that experienced our improvement. I believe that strategy have the lowest risk among all strategies that has been proposed, it might be a bit timely but this will be the best options. My basis to this strategy is to reach out our customers again by admitting our mistake makes people think we’re honest and humble, to make them experience themselves about the quality we have given towards our patients, reassurance that we’re the best hospital that have the highest security, and make them trust us again. We will use the power of Word of Mouth to spread the good news, not the bad news as it is now. Thank you v

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter