broke down

One Lock, Two Keys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Vicky POV

We’re walking in slow pace to the cafeteria after exiting the auditorium. haish.. it’s really hard to read her. I keep stole glances on her, with that emotionless face, you can’t guess what she feels. is it hurt, sad, angry, happy, or what?? Just nothing! Even when she mad, you can only tell by her a bit raising voice.. but it’s only a bit so you will be confused if she really mad or what.. gosh.. why are you like this?! Do you have any heart?! Sometimes I just got frustrated to understand her.. the only emotion she ever expressed is when the memories of her families death replayed on her mind, she will cried like a little kid.

“I’m okay Vicky jie” she said in cold tone with no emotion expressed from her face. I just smiled widely knowing that she was fine. well, she never tell lies to me. so I will trust whatever she told me. but I wish I could make those face becoming more alive.. at least a slight smile could be nice. I then circling my arm around hers. she just slightly look at me and look ahead again like nothing happened.

We arrived at the cafeteria and order something for our lunch. I ordered for her. I always be her voice to other. but I’m okay with that although I expecting her to be less introvert than that.. I can’t helped it.. she becoming like that with a strong reason.. it’s already miracle that she still want to talked to me. 10 years got paid off.

We walked to ‘our reserved’ table.. it’s right at the corner cafeteria. it’s quiet dark there and really at the corner. everyone already know that is our spot. besides no one want to sit there too.. it’s like making yourself apart from the other. but I like there too not only because of Amber, but it’s a peaceful spot too. no one will bother you. so me and her will have our time to talked about the day. simple conversation that mainly me that do the talking. I really like that time because I can be close with her and show my love as sister to her..

And the cafeteria began to packed with people now because it’s already lunch time and those new freshman came. most of them still chatting with others or approaching seniors.. same goes to the seniors.. but me and Amber just enjoyed our lunch on our private spot. it’s less noisy here since they’re all packed in the middle of the cafeteria. but the more new freshman to come in here, the more it packed up even it’s almost reaching our place. and it’s becoming more noisy..

“want to move to the garden?” I asked her

“no need” she said softly while munching her food

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Krystal POV

Aaaah…. Finally lunch time.. my stomach already growling since 10 minutes ago.. when we entered the cafeteria it’s already packed up with peoples, seniors and from our batch.. but my eyes look directly to one spot.. the Song sisters that sitting at the quiet dark corner there.. isolated from crowds.. why are they sitting there anyway?? It’s still other places to sit.. why there? Is it because Amber unnie that having introvert issue?

“yah Krys.. stop starring on our two seniors..” Luna slap my arms and dragged me towards the counter “don’t even think about sitting beside them or interrogating Vicky unnie about Amber unnie..” before I could think something she already cut my mind

“what? I didn’t think that we should sit next to them” I began to ordered my food same goes to the two

“yeah Krys.. you should stop thinking about those two.. you hear it from the senior better not to messing up with them..” Sulli said

“what?? I didn’t think anything.. geeezzzz relax guys..” I rolled my eyes in annoyed

“yeah right..” Luna said annoyed and we tried to find a spot for us three to sit down but a little bit hard to find one since this cafeteria being packed up and noisy.. we kept bumping towards one another..

 

“hey!! New students!! Here!! Sit with us if you want!!” I heard some girl voice with a quiet high pitch calling us three and waving to us gesturing us to sit with them. I felt a little bit uncomfortable. umm.. no seniority right? Right? I hate seniority..

“hey.. what should we do? Our senior called us..” Sulli from nudging me with her elbow

“just follow them.. I don’t want trouble in the first day.. the principal and the senior representative always said that there is no seniority in here right? So it wont be problem for us right? And we do really needs a seat..” Luna said while smiling awkwardly leading us three towards the table

“hello sunbaenim..” three of us bowed and take our seat really polite

“ahahaha.. you three.. drop the formality already.. how many times we all the seniors have to said to you guys that there is no seniority in this university? We all friends together.. but it doesn’t mean you can be rude to us.. just be comfortable but still respectful..” one of the shorter senior laugh.. her face is full of aegyo and spirit.. “I’m Sunny.. this is Sooyoung.. and you must already known the other one..” she smile brightly and shake our hands

“hello guys..” the other one named Sooyoung waved

“nah.. we already done with the introduction right? Hahaha.. you already know me..” the other one, one of the representative.. it’s Hyoyeon unnie

“hello.. my name is Krystal Jung, this is Sulli, and Luna..” we bowed again..

“so.. Law department, Art department, and Doctor department I see.. ouch.. Law and Doctor is a heavy subjects.. and you..” she pointed at Luna “you’re so lucky to have Hyo as your representative.. hahahahaha..”

“ah.. thank you Sunny unnie.. and I really thankful for that.. please take care of me Hyo unnie..”

“well.. I will.. haha.. but you know that my specialty is on dancing.. not singing or whatsoever.. if you want to ask about singing, you can ask hmm.. this girl over here..” she pointed at Sunny unnie

“ah.. Sunny unnie!! You majoring Art too??”

“yes.. specialty on Singing.. my overall score just a bit under her score.. it .. she became the one of the representative not me” she shrugged..

“ah!! So glad to meet you Sunny unnie.. please take care of me too.. I’m taking Singing as my specialty”

“sure! It will be awesome!! So you… have Jung.. are you somehow related to the ice princess Jessica Jung?”

“emm.. yeah.. she’s my sister..” I hung my head down. ice princess.. what a nickname she have, so this is her friends. well she never brought any friends home, she always be the one to visit them so I never known her friends.

 

“WHOAAA!!! You’re not too different with her.. haha.. I think the cold aura is run in the blood.. but you seems more smarter than her.. Law is a really difficult subjects..”

 

“YAH!! MESSING WITH MY SISTER ON THE FIRST DAY HUH?!” my sister smack Sunny unnie’s head from behind her

 

“ouch!! YAH!! I’m just talking to her.. and the ice princess is here..”

“whatever.. enjoy your day so far sis? Oh hey there Luna and Sulli.. I never know you will take Doctor as your major Ssul.. Luna is obvious.. my sister too..”

 

“well.. I want to be a doctor.. and my brain has capability to do that.. why not?” she smiled brightly..

“good luck for that.. your senior representative is one of the toughest representative we ever had.. it’s better to have her sister instead of her.. although both of them are tough..”

“thank you unnie.. anyway, Sooyoung unnie, you take what as your major?”

“same as you.. and Jessie told the truth.. Yuri is the most experience person to tell you that.. she has been her team mates for the past semesters..”

 

“YO!! I heard my name!! whatsup?” another girl waved from behind and took a seat, and the table is full. I bet is Yuri unnie

“tell your story about being a team mates of the you know who..” Sooyoung unnie gesturing a bracket

“ah.. you mean Amber? she’s fine.. and working with her is enjoyable.. she’s not a freak you know, she’s a normal person.. she just don’t like to talk to others beside her sister.. despite her quietness, her brain was so amazing.. nothing that she couldn’t memorize..”

 

“yeah.. three times talking to you for the whole semesters you’ve been paired with her, is it 3 or 4 semesters we already gone through? sure really helpful..” Sooyoung unnie rolled her eyes.. three times?!! What the hell?! Is she that introvert?!

 

“Yuri unnie.. did you know the reason behind she’s like that? I mean.. you must know something right?”

 

“hmm.. I only know from Vicky that Amber has a major trauma.. that’s why it’s really hard for her to trust people.. but I don’t know the trauma is.. what’s with the sudden interest on her Krys? You like her?” she teased

 

“w-w-what?!! Of course not!! I mean, I don’t hate her, but I don’t like her in that way either!!” I shook my head defensively

 

“yah Yul.. stop teasing her..” Jess unnie said in a cold tone while nudging Yuri unnie’s stomach with her elbow

“ouch… fine fine.. sorry.. you know already that those girls is a chick magnet... especially the younger one.. I don’t know why those girls are chasing her.. even there is two other freshman that got interested in her either back then when I was joining the event at the auditorium.. all girls..” two other girls? So.. she’s quiet popular among the girls huh? Even on my batch..

“seriously??! Already two girls asking her by now?!! Amber even didn’t say a words back then.. gosh.. what did those girls see in her??! From what department?” Sunny unnie said in surprised and annoyed tone

“from the PR department.. I think.. name Suzy and Jia.. the one who got really interested asking about two of them is Suzy.. she’s really cute girl though..” Yuri unnie began to spacing out.. I just keep silence and stare towards the two sisters direction.. the more I know her.. the more I want to know the reason behind of all her act.. and I wanted to help her.. to make her come back to normal..

 

“stop starring at the two sisters.. you make it too obvious..” Luna snapped her fingers in front of my eyes to cut my thought..

“somehow I had a bad feeling about this.. I don’t know why I have those thinking that my life wont be as peaceful as now ever again?” Sulli said while massaging her forehead.. wait.. she’s at the same department as Amber unnie.. I can dig something from her!! Yes!! “what’s with the face Krys?” Sulli asked in annoyed seeing my bright expression like having some idea popped into my brain..

 

“SSULL!!! YOU CAN HELP ME SOLVE THIS PROBLEM!! I have a really great idea!!” I grab her both shoulder and shook it a bit..

“oh gosh..” she rolled her eyes while sighing

 

“you and her are in  the same department.. YOU can be my eyes and ears!! Help me please please please pleaseeee……..” I pleaded with my puppy eyes

 

“let see what I can do.. but I can’t promise you anything.. and please don’t asking about her status everyday like once you want to help Luna.. actually you can also ask Yuri unnie since she’s the closest person to work with her..” she pointed at the laughing Yuri unnie

“I’ll ask her that later on.. I’m glad that I know you.. you’re my best friend ever!!!” I kissed her cheek in excitement

“whoa.. okay.. she’s definitely not like you Jess.. she’s the total opposite of you.. she’s not ice princess like you and I’m so happy for that.. at least we don’t have to deal with another ice princess”

“you just know her for a day.. trust me, she’s not that different with me.. right Krys?” Jessie circling her arm around my shoulder.. well she got the point though.. I’m a mini version of her.. I have those cold attitude since I learn from the best.. but just like her, I’m actually a warm hearted person if you know me really well

“right..” I said in cold tone.. and we continue chatting and laughing while my eyes never get away from the two specific person at the corner of the cafeteria..

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Victoria POV

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter