Haunting

One Lock, Two Keys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's Note : Blue = English Conversation, Red = Chinese Conversation, Black = Korean Conversation

I hope all of you not getting confused with it because well Amber and Victoria is multilingual person in real life and here in my story as well XD Enjoy~

Author's POV

After a few hours, Amber started to woken up from her sleep. She tried to look around and find unfamiliarity of her surrounding, her heartbeat increased rappidly as she she tried to look around for anyone she can recognize, she only saw Moonbyul and Solar fall asleep on nearby sofa, yet she can't recognize who they are as she got caught in the images of herself still stuck in Seungwon's place, her heartbeat monitor started to make a beeping warning sound, alerting Moonbyul right away as she hurriedly came towards where Amber is franctically tried to pull out every single needle that connected to her skin.

"Amber Amber hey calm down! You're going to hurt yourself you keep doing that!" Moonbyul panickly tried to pinned Amber down to the bed so she can't touch any medical equipment that attached to her. Amber's eyes are shaking in fear as she was pinned down by Moonbyul, tears started to flow down freely from her eyes as she keep chanting in Chinese "please don't me, please. Don't drugged me again, please." Moonbyul doesn't understand a thing she said as she shouted for help to whoever outside that can hear her. Yongsun opened her eyes due to Moonbyul's shouting voice, the others outside immediately burst in and saw Moonbyul struggling to held Amber that kicking here and there while trying to move her arms that got pinned to the bed strongly by Moonbyul so she wont pull the needle out of her system. "Please don't me, please just please kill me instead" Amber screamed in Chinese as she cried while trying to get off Moonbyul's strong grip, her pupils are shaking as she really got scared within her own mind. Jia's eyes widened as she heard Amber's scream, she came to Amber's side, trying to communicate with her in the languange she use "Hey Amber, You're not in Seungwon's place anymore. Please calm down or you might accidentally opened your stitches on your back. It's me Jia, you know me right? I am your junior, you saved us back then, me and Suzy. Krystal is also here, she is already saved and all because of you. No one is going to you, so please calm down okay?" Jia held Amber's shoulder as she gained Amber's attention as she speaks in a language Amber recognize, several names Jia mentioned also pick Amber's attention. "Jia...?" Amber asked softly as she started to stop kicking around, Moonbyul still holding Amber's arm but gentler than before just in case Amber suddenly having another panic attack. "Yes it's me, Jia. There is Suzy and Krystal, you saved them. We're at the hospital now." Jia replied her softly to gained her trust as she pointed to Krystal and Suzy, Amber followed Jia's fingers as she saw Krystal and Suzy frowned in worried but they didn't understand what's really going on "Vic.. Where is Vic Jie.. Vic Jie" Amber looked at Jia's eyes, trembling as she tried to scanned the crowds and not finding her beloved sister. "She is okay. Don't worry Amber. She is with Yuri, you know Yuri right? Your groupmate" Jia tried to calm her down as Amber's heartbeat still beeping fast. The door swung opened to reveal Victoria walking inside with the help from the agents and Yuri walk closely behind, monitoring her condition, ready to take action whenever it calls for it. Everyone move aside to let Victoria walk towards Amber. Seeing Amber already fully calmed down, Moonbyul let Amber go and move to the side as she helped Victoria to take a seat beside Amber's bed. Victoria mouthed thank you to Jia as Jia excuse herself to stand back beside Suzy, trying to comfort the latter. "Let's give them some privacy" Yongsun whispered to everyone as she ushered them to get out from the room, Moonbyul pushing Yongsun's wheelchair slowly, Wheein came out last and close the door behind her quietly. They all look inti Jia, curious on what Amber's outburst about "she... She keep begging not to be r- and drugged. She wished to just d-die instead. She looks petrified, she calmed down a bit after I mentioned names that might be familiar to her, she seems not recognize agent Moonbyul." Jia stutters as she also trembled upon her own explanation, wondering what happened to Amber for just a few hours. Their thought being interrupted by a loud sorrowful cries echoing inside the room, the cries that belongs to Amber, the nurses came to check on the patient's condition after hearing several screams came from that room "is everything alright? May I check on the patient?" She asked as she brought several equipments with her, Yuri step to the front to explain the nurse "she is just having a post-traumatic distress. Unfamiliar faces will triggered her stress even more, I still can handle it, she knows me." The nurse look at her, unsure on who she is, Yuri showed her ID and the nurse checked her validity through their system, the nurse nodded "it's nice meeting you in person Yuri-ssi. Your name and Ms Amber's name are quite well known among hospitals. I will leave her under your care for now, the doctor will do a regular check up within 2 hours, you might want to discuss about the symtomps you found in Ms Amber with him. I am really feel sorry for her, she is a briliant soon to be doctor yet fate doesn't seems to like her until she has to suffer like this." The nurse bowed a bit before excusing herself.

Amber's POV

I woke up in an unfamiliar room, did Seungwon got me again? Last time I remembered, I was trying to escape from him. I remembered hearing a gunshot, I can feel pain on my back, I guess I got shot. Did Seungwon brought me here? Where am I? Why there are needles attached to me? Are they drugging me now so they can me?

I franctically look around and saw 2 unfamiliar figures on the sofa, I have to get out from here as soon as possible! I heard a beeping sound, did they put an alarm on me? No, those two will woke up! No no! I have to get out from here!! I can see one of them came towards me and pinned me down, preventing me from pulling all these needles out from me. Everything started to get blurry, I can see Seungwon's face smirking, pinning me down on this bed. Woosung is still sleeping there on the chair, I tried to break free from his strong grip but I can't. I heard he shouts, I keep pleading to him not to me and just kill me instead. I don't want his filthy hands to touch me anymore, no, I don't want him to get near me. Why am I being so helpless right now? Seungwon's face back to look at me, I can clearly hear his voice "Amber Josephine Liu, I would surely have fun tonight" I screamed with all the voice I have, on top of my lungs, hoping anyone would listen to my plea and set me free from him. I can see Woosung already woken up from his sleep and he is smirking at me. I was so desperate until someone touched my shoulder, gaining my attention, I can't really recognize the person as everything was blurry to me, my mind is surely messing up with me. I heard her soft voice calling out my name and she said names I am familiar with. Her face started to get clearer as she introduced herself, Jia. Yes Jia, she is my junior. But what is she doing here? Is she going to rescue me? I barely can understand what is she talking about but I heard that I am already saved, everyone is saved, Krystal and Suzy are saved. I turned my gaze to see where Jia pointing at, I saw several faces that I recognize. Krystal and Suzy are here too, where am I? Where is Vic jie? Why I didn't see her? Is she got captured or something when she tried to save me? I look into Jia's eyes, trembling on whatever might happen to my family. She said that Victoria is with Yuri, Yuri yes. Means she is in a good hand, Yuri is the best option I have to take care of Victoria. I heard the door got opened and my gaze diverted to the door, I saw Victoria. She walks weaklu towards my bed, what happened to her? She held my hand, her presence makes me feel a bit better. I feel a weight that was placed on my arms got lifted and I saw the person that I saw was Seungwon now turned into a woman in a silver hair, agent Moonbyul. I saw the other person that was Woosung turned to be agent Yongsun, I just stare at my sister's eyes, with all the confusion I have, trying to process everything. The others leaving me only with Vic jie, she looked at me with teary eyes and caress my cheek lovingly.

"Jie.. I feel so filthy right now, I want to forget about everything, those images are too real. I can't jie, just let me die. I am sorry jie.. I am sorry" I cried my heart out as I hugged her tightly, I don't know why I saw agent Moonbyul as him and everything felt so real. I really wished to die instead rather than living with constant fear. "Ssh, don't say that. We're going to overcome this together. Mom and dad are on their way here, we can do this together. Remember that you have promised Krystal and Suzy right? They have been waiting for you and they're worried about you. I am sure they will help you get through this as well, okay? You have me always by your side" she hugged me warmly and pats my back in soothing rhythm. "But I can't bring myself to them, I am dirty, I bet they'll see me differently right now and everytime someone touch me, I will feel scared and his images will showed up in my mind." I cried as I still clutching on my shirt and tried to peel away my skin if I could. I just want no trace of him on my body. She stopped my hands and hold it tight before kiss my forehad gently, "You are still my beautiful little sister no matter what, I want to suggest you to meet a therapist, but it's okay if you don't want to." she looked at me with a motherly smiles. How can I repay your kindness Victoria-ssi? As I was staring back at her, the adrenaline rush that circulate around my body started to fade as I felt sharp pain on my back as if someone just stabbed me. I can feel a liquid traveling down through my back "jie.. I think my stitches.. Got opened again" i said while trying to hold the sharp pain that is stabbing me constantly on my back. I saw her eyes widened as she saw her hand stained with my blood, she keep pressing the emergency button as I saw Yuri burst in immediately before the nurses arrived. She checked on my condition, my breathe started to get uneven "yul, the stitches" Yuri's eyes widened before she rushed me to the operating room to redo the stitches. I was in the operating room, Yuri already prepared the syringe to inject it to me so I can fell asleep during the operation but the images of Seungwon and Woosung becoming way too prominent in my head. "Yul, please not with that. Just local anesthesia please, I don't want to fall asleep" I tried to speak in between my uneven breathing, she looked at me with a frown before changing the syringe to comply with my request. "It's going to hurt a bit okay?" I nodded, as she pushed the needle through my skin and I can feel the liquid getting inside my veins, it is quite painful so I just shut my eyes tight and grip my bed to hold the pain before everything happened on my back becoming numb. I can hear Yuri is working on it fast, everyone turned into silence while Yuri is working "Hey buddy, I know you've been through a lot, but I just want to tell you that I'm always be with you. I can do all of our groupworks while you're taking your time resting. You can count on me, so don't worry about anything else and just focus on bring yourself back together. And I still see you as the great soon to be doctor Amber, my partner for over 3 years and counting, looking forward to be back working with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter