The Moonlight Sonata

One Lock, Two Keys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

At the olympia, noises of bickering can be heard echoing the hall. Zeus on his throne, looking not amused with the situation in front of him let out a loud sigh before finally knock his staff on the floor and a ear piercing thunder noise followed right after. Silencing everyone in front of him as he started to speak "gosh. You both goddesses, both of you already more than 2000 years old yet still acting like 5 years old. The result is not yet settled okay? Stop arguing which girl that Amber likes more because even herself still denying she likes them. She still doesn't believe in love yet. So Aphrodite, Athena, calm down and you horvejkul, don't added fuel to the fire." Zeus said sternly and let out yet another loud sigh sitting back to his throne

"We are sorry lord Zeus." The goddess and demi god bowed down on their knees , apologizing regarding their behavior

"Stand up. Apoligize accepted. Another faith has been placed upon them, in this case, it is more about Amber. That man has arrived in Korea and my brother Hades is with him, rulling over his heart with evil thoughts." Zeus informed them while showing a footage what's happening on earth and as goddess and demi god, they can clearly see Hades shadowing the man.

"I see that everything starting to get more dangerous. This period of time, the sacred pendants really makes it totally different from the past. This time, everything becomes more and more challenging." Athena said while tapping on her chin

"The pendants has its own mind and way, I only create it. The pendants choose its own path. But I do agree that this time is more challenging that the others." Zeus said calmly

"So.. Should we protect them or..?" Aphrodite asked confusedly as she started to feel worried about everyone's condition

"You may only protect them if it is Hades who purposely posses the man and do something that will harm any of them because it will be against the pact between me and horvejkul. If it is come from the man's own mind, which my brother can inspired him to do such thing, you are not allowed to intervere. Unless they prayed to you, you will have the right to answer or not answer their prayer." Zeus explained sternly, they all nodded in understanding the circumstances. Aphrodite with her concerned look, she wish that any of them, whenever they're in crisis or something would called either her or athena's or even zeus' name for help because they would definitely help them right away. It seems the chances of Amber crying out for help to them is very slim so she is kinda worried about it. Krystal, definitely will shout to athena right away. Suzy, her chance of calling out for their help is higher than Amber. Everyone turned into silence as they're in their own deep thoughts.

Loud Thundering Voice

Krystal flinch as she heard the loud thundering voice that sounds like a snipper being shot from afar. She is in the middle of reading greek urband legend collection books.

She peek outside from her bedroom window, trying to look if it is going to rain or not. The sky was clear, no sign of rain will come anytime soon. Someone must've made lord Zeus angry - she thought in her mind, shruddering from the thundering sound that just came out of nowhere. She finally reached the chapter about one man making a pact with Zeus and he made a three sacred object, scattered it around the world. The object will only be able to unleashed its power if there is love between the holders. As she continues to read it, she unconsciously hold her necklace, rubbing it softly.

Suzy was grabbing snacks from the kitchen before she reflectively throw everything to the air, making it scattered all over the floor and runs for her life to search for Jia as the loud thunder echoing all over her apartment. She jumps towards Jia whom apparently just coming out from the bedroom got woken up by the thundering noise. Jia quick reflect caught Suzy in her arms although she lost balance for a few seconds but her strong feet keeps her standing firmly on the ground with Suzy in her arms, clinging tightly to her. 

"Thunder!!" Suzy said as her voice tremble in fear. Jia carries Suzy and they sat on the couch with Suzy still clinging unto her like a koala. Jia started to pats Suzy's back in calming rhythm while humming lullaby to makes Suzy feel calmer.

Meanwhile at the Song's condominium, Victoria was taking a shower and Amber was taking a glass of water as she got taken aback with the sudden roaring thunder that sound like a gunshot to her. A perfect trigger for her memories to flooded her brain with the clear scene of her parent's death playing inside her mind. Her chest feels like being tightened by a rope, making her hard to breathe. She put the glass on the table as she is gasping for air. Just knock her out. It will be easier for us to transport her - a man's voices started to echoing inside her brain. Those American people will surely paid us with quite lot of money for this girl. She is perfect - another voice echoing, she can tell that it is a different person whom talking inside her mind as she gets dizzier. Tears of fear coming down uncontrolablly from her eyes, her hands are shaking. She look into her hands and started to hallucinate, her hands looks smaller as if she was still 4 years old. She look around in panic as she saw everything exactly the same as it was back then, she was tied to a small chair, the humid atmosphere around her, a smell of cigar, a dim light just above her head, she can't see much thing but she knows someone out there talking about her. was being muffled by a small cloth, she wants to scream but nothing came out.

If they doesn't want the kid, we can always use her for something else, like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter