Blown up

One Lock, Two Keys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author POV

 

A similar scent of an ordinary hospital tickling her nose as she made her way inside the hospital. It was 6am in the morning, earlier than she usually go to hospital. She then being greeted by nurses and other employees.

 

"Good morning, Mrs Suzy. What brought you here early in the morning? Usually you will visit Mrs Krystal around 8am." Asked the nurse as she bowed a little and smiles

 

"Ah.. yes about that. I have been assigned to rebranding this hospital so the hospital can get it's reputation back. Also, Amber unnie's reputation. Have you seen her? I got an information that she usually come around 5:30am to check on everything before class." Suzy gave the nurse her sincere smile as she tried to look around

 

"Yes that's correct. Mrs Amber is checking the meds now and since you're not authorized to go there, I suggest you to wait for her in her office while I will call her?"

 

"That's sounds great ^^. Thank you very much for the help."

 

Suzy then wait in front of Amber's office door as she bring a few documents with her. She look like Amber's secretary. Then from afar a familiar figure with cold aura walks slowly towards her. As she finally arrived in front of Suzy, she stares at her with her signature straight face.

 

"What do u need?" Said Amber in cold and intimidating tone

 

"Good morning Amber unnie. I-I just want to give you this, the draft for the press conference tomorrow since you have to be the one who speak out. Krystal will also have to attend to the press conference since she has a relation with the case itself. I'm sorry to bother u early in the morning." Suzy said nervously as she was explaining to Amber. She can't help but to look directly up close to Amber that make her heart beats faster and her cheeks got redden. She handed the documents as their hands accidentally brushed and Suzy's face as red as tomatoes, she looks down and runs away from her.

 

Suzy's POV

 

Oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh! Calm down Suzy, calm down! You will have to face her a lot more often after this! You are the ambassador remember?! Why you have to stutter in front of her when you can speak just fine in front of all the directors?! Just go to Krystal's bedroom then handed the documents, then you are ready to go to class just fine..

 

I walk to Krystal's bedroom quickly and knock her door before coming in. And yes, me and Krystal become quite close after all happens. I always visit her everyday to give her support to get well soon and also I need her for this project that gladly she accept it.

 

"Hey there Mrs Lawyer.. *chuckles* how do u feel now?"

 

"I am not yet a Lawyer, Suzy." She rolled her eyes and put down the magazine she was reading "And you, Mrs Ambassador, have lots of work to do."

 

We end up laughing together as we keep teasing each others. She look far more better than before and she is not as the others gave her the nickname of 'little ice princess'.

 

"So here is the draft for tomorrow's press conference. You will be the one who will convinced the media that Amber unnie didn't do anything bad towards you yet saving your life. Well more or less is like that. You can read it on the draft." I beamed my widest smiles and handed a bundle of documents. She open the documents and start reading every page quickly. I grab a mango and started cutting it into squares.

 

“ah yes I am done reading and I don’t see any problem with this. I will make sure that I deliver it well to the audience.” She smiles and put the documents on the side table. I feed her with the mango that I just cut and she look very happy with it. “hmm.. so tasty ~ my favorite fruit among all. How did u know that I love mangoes?”

 

“oh please Mrs Lawyer, I have read all of your bio through the report” I chuckles and she gave me a fake surprised look

 

“oh my! You’re spying on me! I can sue you for that” and we both ended up laughing together.

 

“anyways, you have a very beautiful bracelet there” she points to the bracelet that I have been wearing since I am a little girl

 

“thank you very much. and yes indeed this is a beautiful bracelet. My parents bought me this bracelet when I was a little girl, still at French at that time.” I chuckles

 

“may I see?” she asked politely before asking for my hand to look a little more closer. I nodded my head and let her grab my wrist gently to look to the bracelet “oh there is S letter here. For your name? and why did you choose key shaped pendant like this? *chuckles*”

 

“neeh it is S letter for my name and I don’t know what am I thinking that time. I just feel like I am captivated for this bracelet right at the moment I saw it.” I took a glance on her necklace that is shining “oh I think our jewelry is similar? You also have a key shaped pendant for your necklace *laughs*” and when I was about to touch the necklace the bracelet that I wear are shining brightly along with her necklace and the next thing I know is the plate of mangoes fel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter