Let's Move

One Lock, Two Keys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

Athena summoned her loyal servant, the white owl as it's shadows appeared on her arm, the white owl physically still keeping an eye on Amber. "Relay this to Horvejkul, he will know what to do" Athena click her finger and a small rolled paper appeared on the owl's feet, securely tied on its feet, waiting for someone to take it off its feet to read whatever message written on it. The white owl bowed a bit before disappearing into thin air, Hades was curious on what did she actually said on that message.

"May I know what you ask your loyal servant to say to that demi god?" Hades approaching Athena while still sitting on his throne. Athena just gave a smile and said "I'm just giving them some of my words of wisdom. Don't worry Lord Hades, I'm not going to break any rules here." she said proudly as their conversation being interrupted by a sound of the door opened by someone. Athena calmly stand behind Krystal and Suzy, beside Aphrodite, Hades sits on his throne not so far from them to observe what will happen next.

"Hey there. Have something to eat" a man came with a tray of 2 plain loaves and 2 cups of water. He loosen up the cloth that tired around Suzy's mouth so she can eat, Suzy didn't gave much respond l, her cracked lips are sealed tight, not wanting to eat. The man let out a small sigh before he put the loaf back to the tray and grab the drink, Suzy opened a bit and started drinking the whole cup as she needs the drink desperately but she doesn't have any appetite at all, her eyes were a bit blurry as she just wanted go closes her eyes and die. The man let out a small sigh before gently put back the cloth to muffle Suzy from speaking and move on to Krystal. Krystal refuse both drink and food the man tried to give to her "come on girl, just have a drink like your friend. I know you need it, I didn't put anything bad on it. It's just plain water, you'll not be able to get it in the next few hours so please drink." The man plea to Krystal to just take the drink, she reluctantly open a bit and drink the water, replenishing her dehydration. Krystal's gaze landed on the man's face as she can see it more clearer, he has a quite handsome features on his face but there is a huge scar that marked his face diagonally, damaging the handsome face he might used to have, Krystal also notice a few cuts that is apparent on his arms, he also not wearing a black suits like the guys that guarded them before. Krystal look into the man's eyes with confusion, the man just let out a small chuckles "I'm just living next to this room with the other 2 slaves. We used to be part of his transaction but we were trying to escape so he considered us as damaged goods and we ended up being his slave. This scar on my face is a reminder that we're damaged goods. So whatever you do, think about it first. Both of you have a beautiful faces and you're still young. maybe he can actually sell you to a real family, although undoubtly he has a customer like that. Stay strong, he will not hurt you as long as you're still valuable. Don't repeat our mistake." The man smiled genuinely as he helped Krystal finished the cup of water.

"how long have you been here?" Krystal tried to asked with her cracked voice as she stare at the man's eyes. "I've lost count. but I think it's been a few years. I am Woosung's property. I assume you're Seungwon's? since you're not huddled with the other girls that Woosung just manage to obtained." He smiled a bit, a sadness can be seen on his eyes as he let out a small sighs while tidying up the tray. "how many are they?" Suzy's turn to ask as she also got curious about this whole thing that happened around her. "Hmm.. it's kinda difficult to determined, but my slave mates said they just got a few bunch, maybe 10 or 15. She said they're going to be transferred to China, Seungwon's place. Me and my slave mates are the three who took care of this entire place. They just turned us into their house slaves, we clean up, giving the master service he needs, he own us and our body, whether we like it or not. We're just slaves, we have to obey him. Disobey means death. it is better to die actually, being his slaves is.. like losing everything. I always feel ashamed of myself and also disgusted with myself after he done 'it' with me. I heard a rumors around that he is helping Seungwon to find a girl named Amber Liu. She is the only one that ever manage to escape his grip and he wont stop until either she became slaves like us or he sold her somewhere. Well that's from me, just don't do anything stupid." He pats both of their shoulders before standing up and try to muffled their mouth again. He moved Krystal and Suzy's chair closer to each others so they can at least lean onto each other to maybe comforting one another during hard times. He is truly considerate with the two girls because he's been there before. He knew how frightening it can be to suddenly woke up being tied down on a metal chair like that.

"Amber will save us and all of you, she will save all of us." Krystal said full with determination before being muffled back gently by him, his hand is not as smooth as other people in general. It shown hard labor he has been doing for the past years being slaves in Woosung's property. He let out an apologetic smile before saying "keep that hope with you. that is the thing that will makes you be able to live for the next few hours before the deal is off. Woosung instruct to keep an eye on you for full 24 hours. I guess that is Amber's deadline. I will keep you safe as long as I can. Those man wont touch you, don't worry. I'll be the only one who can approach you besides Seungwon and Woosung." He brought the tray and walk towards the door, leaving the two girls behind in deep silence again. Suzy leaned her head on Krystal's shoulder, trying to ease her troubling heart. Wishing everything can be done soon and they can come back to where they live before. Krystal leaned her head on top of Suzy's and they both fell asleep due to the exhaustion.

12 hours had passed, the clock is ticking. Everyone started to get restless as they're trying to make plan A, B, C, D, E, you name it. They want to make sure there is always a backup plan for everything and analyze the worst scenario possible. Yongsun lead the discussion as she is the team leader of the NIS who will carry out with the plan. Nichkhun is currently sitting on top of the kitchen counter, facing all of them as he keep an eye on them. He notice Athena's white owl outside, he went outside to approach her before she pointed to her feet for him to get the scrolled paper. He read the message in greek languange inside and a smile creep on his face as he knew that this might increase their chance of survival. Now he just have to think a way to deliver the message to them. "Hey can you help me out a little bit? I know Amber trusted you. Maybe you can relay this message to her. I'll translate it for her" He rub his thumb on the mystical brown scrolled paper and the message turned into Korean with a bit more details as he elaborate Athena's message. "this paper surely come in handy at some times." He scrolled it back and tied it on the owl's feet. The owl nodded as she fly to the window where Amber was sitting nearby, Amber saw the white owl and immediately went outside to approach it. The others were too busy to pay attention to her as she sneak her way out to the balcony to approach the white owl. 

"Hey there. we meet again. are you hungry?" Amber petted the owl's head gently as the owl keep pointing her head down, trying to tell Amber that she got something on her feet. Amber noticed it and slowly reach out to untie the scrolled paper on her feet. The white owl stare at her as if telling her to just open it up. Amber open the pale brown rolled paper, revealing a neat writing in gold color shimmering as if it is alive, she read the message inside. As she finished reading, she wants to thank the white owl but the owl already disappeared into thin air. She tried to locate the white owl but failed as the white owl didn't let Amber to see her. The white owl never leave her side, she just doesn't let the human see her sometimes. Amber went inside and suddenly make her way to stand behind Yongsun before voicing out her thought.

"Seungwon always treat his 'goods' well before he sell them somewhere to make them more presentable and appealing to his customer. Based on your information earlier, a number of girls reported missing for the past few days and the police didn't do much effort to find them right? I assume they must've brought to Woosung's place. I believe he will have an auction held soon, he doesn't like to waste time. Either with those kidnapped girls along with Krystal and Suzy or just those kidnapped girls the auction will still proceed, the thing that will determined the outcome of Krystal and Suzy aren't being displayed on the auction is that I showed up to him. You can try to sneak in during those times they prepared them for display. We can save them as well as you can get your evidence against him. He will not harm the 'goods', as long as we follow the rules. I can delay the time for quite some times when you try to save Krystal and Suzy because there will be chance that he wont just let them both go due to their appealing look that will gets him a fortune. If you can't save them on time, the three of us might ended up on the auction which I will make sure to kill you if any of those girls ended up in the auction, you have to save them. He will definitely put me to the auction because he will be pissed that some of his money got away but he will not bother that too much because it is part of the deal that he will lose them both trading it with me. As you keep Krystal and Suzy safe, you will move on to the next thing to be done, caught Seungwon and Woosung in red handed. Planted a GPS on my necklace so you can track me on where he would take me, he wont be able to remove this necklace from me and I can guarantee you that. Bust him out from their current activities, you get yourself enough evidence to at least release a search warrant for both of them and everything will be fine. By doing this, I am sure we can raise Suzy and Krystal's chance of survival. Meanwhile, I can take care of myself better as I already knew him well." Amber explained briefly as she pointed out the things she predicted to happen."But how can we locate Suzy and Krystal while you're trying to distract him? that areas spans for over 180,000 square meters, not to mention that building has 4 floors. We wont have enough time to search through everything to find them" Moonbyul asked seriously. They're starring deeply to the building's blueprint while thinking all the possibilities where they would've kept Krystal and Suzy.

Meanwhile, Nichkhun teleport himself to French where Suzy's parents are currently already on their bed, ready to sleep while having a small sweet talk between couples. Nichkhun tried to gave them signal by moving their family picture to fell down because usually it will be a bad premonition according to humans and surely it will makes them think about their daughter as soon as it happened. Suzy's mom immediately open her devices and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter