Aceso

One Lock, Two Keys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Fei as Aceso, Goddess of Healing Process

Granddaughter of God Apollo

credit photo to owners

Author's POV

A loud gunshot can be heard inside the soundproof room, screams of Amber name can be heard from both worlds. Hades brushing his black robe as he stand up from where he was thrown away by the 2 immortals. In a flash Athena goes there as soon as the shot was fired, stopping the time, Aphrodite with anger flared in her eyes also showing her goddess power standing beside Athena, bright light dominating the room, demolishing Hades' servants and make some of them run back to the Underworld, terrified with her power. All of Athena's warrior already kneeling down in respect to the goddess, Nichkhun kneel beside the white owl with still holding the sword Athena gave to him. Hades let out an evil laughter as he hold his Bident with pitch black aura radiating from him in respond of the goddess' power "I didn't break any rules and you know that as well Athena because if I did, Zeus will already strike me with his mighty thunderbolt." A thunder roars on the sky, telling that Zeus is as angry as the two goddess but he can't strike Hades because what he said is right "My work is done here, Seungwon might called me again sometime later but for now it's enough for me to be involved in this interesting 'party' we have here. Send my greetings to my brother Zeus and Poseidon" Hades opened the Underworld gate to be greeted by a 3 headed dogs, his loyal companion, Cerberus, He patted Cerberus head before entering the Underworld and close the gate. The time still stopped, Athena let out a loud sigh as she goes back to see the humans state that is frozen on whatever they're doing. Amber's back already got hit by Seungwon's bullet that covered in black aura, a splat of blood already coming out from the entry point, half of the bullet already disappeared under Amber's skin "This is the only thing we an do, at least it will prevent her from sudden death. Let her fate determine whether she will stay in this world or join us on the other part of the world" Athena breaks the black aura that has been covering the bullet because of Hades' power, Aphrodite grab the bullet that is already inside Amber's flesh and stop the rotation of the bullet so it wont sink deeper "alright, we can't hold the time for too long or we can create distortion. let's hope after this Krystal would pray to goddess Aceso to help Amber's healing process, not me because I can't do anything about that." Aphrodite knock her staff and the goddess hide their power and themselves from other humans except Amber.

The time started to ticking again as Amber fell down to the ground, face first as she was running away from Seungwon before the time stopped. It was happened in a brief slow motion, Moonbyul raised her gun and aimed for Seungwon's hand that is holding the handgun, she shot it and hit Seungwon's lower arm, making him let go of the gun and groaned in pain as he rolled on the floor, bleeding. Woosung already raised his hand signaling that he wont do anything stupid because he knew that Hyejin already has her riffle on his head. Everything get back to normal as Amber yelped in pain and her back had a blood oozing from it, her breath becoming uneven as she tried to held the pain. Moonbyul came to aid immediately, she flip Amber's body and held Amber on her lap "Amber! stay with me okay?! stay with me! Yongsun! I need medical assistance ASAP! Amber got hit! Amber got hit!!" Moonbyul calling out through their intercom as she pressed her hand on Amber's wound to slowing down the bleeding process, resulting Amber's scream in pain. "Hyejin, help me a bit here" Moonbyul ask Hyejin as she is cuffing the criminals so they wont go anywhere, Hyejin rushed towards Amber and Moonbyul, she dropped her riffle and keep slapping Amber's cheek to keep her awake while Moonbyul trying her best to slowing down the bleeding process, the floor already have a blood pooled on the bottom, Amber is getting paler by the time being and she started to lost her consciousness "tell Vic jie, I love her. tell Krystal and Suzy thank you for loving me. My blood is depleting fast, if the medics didn't come within 2 minutes, I will be dead. Make sure you tell them okay Moonbyul?" Amber between her gasps trying to talk as she knew that as she keep marking a check inside her mind, a checklist of symptoms of someone's dying. "No, you'll be fine, We'll get you out from here alive, just stay with me okay?! Amber you can do it! Stay with me!" Hyejin keep tapping on Amber's cheek to make her stay awake as she keep staring on Amber's eyes. Amber turned her head to the source of light that captured her attention, brighter than the dimmed light inside that room, she saw the two goddess smiling at her gracefully "Amber, you have to be strong. Krystal and Suzy are waiting for you. We'll always be with you" soon one of the goddess extend her hand as a white owl appeared and the white owl sitting there on her arm without harming the goddess flawless skin. "I started to see things, and it is really beautiful" Amber said softly as she can't help but smile upon the beautiful view that looks almost like a heaven to her, a soft giggles can be heard from the other goddess that is beauty is all about who she is, "Stay strong, Amber. we'll be watching you, be nice to Krystal and Suzy from now on, they're the one who prayed to us to keep you safe. You may not really believe in us but we will still be there for you." the goddess said with flashing her eyesmiles, making Amber felt the rush of peace calming her unsettled heart, Amber's necklace turned into a glowing dimmed blue as she felt calmness and peace. The goddess then disappeared into thin air, just like what she saw the night before, she never get tired of the beautiful view, she wished she could see them everyday somehow because their presence helped her overcome her fear and anxiety.

The paramedics come soon after the goddess disappeared from Amber's sight. Amber are getting the first emergency treatment as she carefully getting lifted up to the camp bed that the medics carried along with them, Amber started to lose her consciousness, already being muffled with the oxygen mask that forced the oxygen to get inside her lungs, she feel numb, she knew that she's loosing too much blood. The agents are the one who carried Amber's camp bed to make their way to the ambulance faster. The other medics also attending Seungwon's bleeding hand, the criminals were guarded and forced to walk to the NIS black van that has been waiting for them outside the mansion. Amber staring blankly to the moving ceiling that slowly turned into an open sky, the night sky never been so beautiful like that, filled with stars and the moon shining brightly, guiding all the lost souls to the peaceful place, her mind started to replaying the happy moment when she is with Victoria's family. Victoria's silliness and determination to make her smile, her clumsiness that beyond imagination, her antic act that Amber never seen in any other person beside Victoria, her warmth hug that Amber felt so real right now, she faintly heard her name being called over and over again with that familiar voice that she can call home. She blinked slowly and saw Victoria's face up close to her, crying while hugging her, with all the power she had left, she held unto Victoria's hand gently, rubbing the patient tag she gave to her before whisper softly "I am sorry Jie, please don't cry", only to make Victoria cried harder. Amber got move to the hospital bed and being brought inside the ambulance, Victoria jumped inside the ambulance, never let go of Amber's hand as she tag along with her to the hospital. Krystal and Suzy wanted to come but they're not allowed to get inside the ambulance, they started to begging the NIS agents, any of them would take them to the hospital where Amber will be treated. Yongsun came out from the black van where she was monitoring everyone before, Wheein circling one of Yongsun's arm around her neck so she can help the leader walk. "Moonbyul, Hyejin, bring those criminals to our base and lock them there in our prison, we will deal with them later on. Seungwon's wound can be treated without the need to go to hospital, I'll inform the base to prepare for the medical assistance that can treat him later on. After that, go to the hospital to meet us there. We'll bring Krystal and Suzy with us, stay safe. Be careful." Yongsun briefed quickly before she motioned Krystal and Suzy to get inside Victoria's car. Victoria left the key on the table earlier when she was rushing to the hospital, it was the fastest vehicle they have there. Yongsun get inside the passenger seat with the help from the 3 girls before they're all get inside the car, Wheein behind the wheel. "can you drive this car Wheein-ah?" Yongsun asked with a bit skeptic as she saw Wheein is not even started the engine yet. Krystal from the back seat gave instruction on how to drive this car, "I seriously prefer to type on my keyboard rather than getting confused with all these high tech buttons" Wheein muttered to herself as she finally can start the engine. "do you want me to drive instead?" Krystal volunteered, the two agents are a bit unsure but Krystal seems to know how to drive this high tech car, they look to each other before Wheein just get out from the driver seat and motioned that Krystal should drive. Wheein sit behind Yongsun as they're all watched Krystal swiftly press buttons around and kick the gas, making a loud deep noise from the engine, she let out a smirk before changing the gear, speeding to the hospital like she is in a race. The passengers never let go of their grip on whatever they can grip as if their life depends on it, surely Krystal can drive this car perfectly but she is driving in dangerously high speed. They arrived at the ho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter