Listen To Your Heart

One Lock, Two Keys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV

Weeks passed since they have been part of the SRO but getting almost 0 luck on trying to even get close to Amber. The latter would not speak to them unless it is about work, she just treated the two girls like the other people inside the room during the meetings, as if nothing ever happened between them. Amber tried so hard not to be close to them at all because she is scared that she will only bring harm to any of them despite Victoria’s explanation that there will be nothing happen to them because they have eliminated all of the problems and they only have 1 more year until they graduate. Amber would avoid them yet she stole glances sometimes during the meetings because somehow she doesn’t want to get too far from them, she wants to protect them, she cares about them, much more than she thought or realized. This confuses everyone that is related to their triangle weird awkward relationships.

“Thank you for coming here for today’s meeting, I’ll be looking forward for the proposal from each departments’ program plan and budget, then we’ll all discuss it one by one next week since the dean asked for yearly program plan for the university to be done by the end of the month.” Said the head of SRO as he stood up from his chair and tidy up his stuffs, followed by other students “that sounds good, see you guys next week!” Sunny said excitedly as she be the first one to exit the room because she has been feel so bored for the past few hours talking about last year’s program evaluations. The song sisters are the last to come out from the room since Victoria still writing down her proposal and it’s almost finished. Amber already finished hers and gave it to Yuri a week before so she can check it out if there is any more program she wants to add or something. Amber walks first in front of Victoria, only to be blocked by the two familiar figure that she has been avoiding for the past weeks. Victoria saw the situation is kind of asking her to leave the place and let them just have a talk, she slide from Amber’s side to escape from the blockade “I’ll just wait you inside the car.” She gave a nervous smile as she just walks faster away from them, Amber wants to get away with her sister but being blocked firmly by the girls, she can actually just push them easily to make her way out, but she just let out a heavy sigh as she thought the time has come that she would have to answer some questions from them.

“What?” Amber said plainly and coldly as she gave them her empty stare, the two girls were taken aback with the sudden coldness that Amber gave to them. Krystal shook her head to regain her composure, “ahem.. we.. we just want to ask something and we feels like we have the right to get an answer” Krystal stutters a bit as she tried to explain, she stole glances to Suzy asking for help. “Ah.. yes unnie.. uhm we both feels like you’re avoiding us right after everything was back to ‘normal’. So we just wondering if we can get any explanation on that since you knew clearly that both of us are interested in you and you said you would give us a chance but this happen...” suzy said, trying to communicate with Amber without pressuring her. Silence surrounding the three and they just stood still for a good 2 minutes before Amber let out another heavy sighs “I'm fully aware of that, thus I'm doing what I'm doing right now. I just don’t want to be someone’s cause of death, that’s all. Now, can I go? My sister is waiting inside the car.” Amber slide her way to go away from the two dumbfounded girls. They both snap to reality while Amber already almost reaching the gate "We are not risking our lives for nothing!" Suzy shouted, stopping Amber from continue walking further, "Yes! we've gone through a lot of things just to get close to you. So the least you can do is to play fair unnie! you've promised us, remember that!" Krystal added. Amber stop her step for quite a while before continuing her way to the car without turning around to see them "Alright then" she murmur to herself while giving a wave with her right hand as she keeps walking. Both were still a bit upset about everything so they decided to just hang out at Suzy's place. Meanwhile Amber hops inside the car, being greeted by creepy Victoria that ready to pry on everything that just happened with three of them. Amber rolled her eyes in annoyed "they just told me that I'm being unfair to them since they've risked their live for getting close with me. Can we go home now?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter