Fresh Start

One Lock, Two Keys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

The sunlight creeps in from the edge of the horizon, making all the way through buildings and trees, slowly making the thin fog disappears. A mess can be seen inside one bedroom as it shows the girls are all sleeping in random directions, some of them are even lay down on the floor, fall asleep soundly. A light footsteps coming from outside the bedroom and knock the door before opening it, heavy sighs came out from as she saw the view. "Kids, wake up, you all got classes already today. geez you're already in college yet I have to still get up here to wake you up like you're still in primary school." Krystal's mom walks away from the door as she was busy preparing breakfast for everyone.

Jia started to groaned in pain as she realized she was sleeping in a weird position where Suzy was using her as bolster for all night long, Luna and Sulli were sleeping on the floor without any of them feel bothered about it, Krystal was using Jia as her bolster as well, making the latter cramped in between and cannot move an inch. "you guys are so heavy, yah wake up! I can't feel my legs!!" Jia whined as she tried to break free from the two gorgeous woman hugging her, considering herself lucky yet it was a painful kind of lucky but she has no regret. Krystal protest as she clings more to Jia, preventing her to move from the position but Jia use all her might to break free from them as she manage to get off the bed, almost stepped on Sulli's hand. She carefully grab the hardest pillow in the room and start smacking each one of their head so they would woke up. The bedroom filled with annoyed whines of the girls as they shielded themselves and not wanting to wake up. "Yah! wake up! Victoria and Amber unnie were waiting for us downstairs!!!" Jia shouted the lie to wake them up completely, their eyes were widened in shocked as they heard the familiar names. "You serious??!" Krystal said in shocked as she hurriedly tidied herself so she would looks more presentable. Suzy followed her movements as they both tidied themselves, Sulli and Luna were also in shocked as they brush their hair with their hands and wipes the small stain of drolls at the corner of their lips. A good satisfied laughs escape Jia's mouth as she continue to speak "Of course not, why would they be here? we're not that important to them. But I manage to get you all up now, your mom has been calling us for ages downstairs Krystal." An annoyed face can be seen from the four faces as they feel betrayed by Jia pranking them early in the morning. The door opened slowly as Jia still laughing at their faces, but the four suddenly turned into silent and they're shocked on whose coming. Jia stopped laughing as she sensed this weird awkward feeling all around her, she slowly turned around to see Jessica's face in her most annoyed state. The room turned into ice cold as Jessica stare at their eyes one by one as if she wants to kill everyone in that room. "You guys are so damn noisy even in the morning. How dare you interrupted my beauty sleep? I don't have morning class today and I expect to have another hour or two of sleeps yet I hear loud noises came out from this room and made me woke up from my beauty sleep. Which one of you started all this mess?!" Jessica said in her cold icy tone that made everyone trembles. In that dead silence of fear, Krystal's mom shouted from the dining  room "Jess, Yuri is here! Now stop scaring those kids!"

Like a snap of a finger, Jessica's mood changed drastically as she skips to the dining room to greet her beloved gf. The 5 kids were still dumbfounded and shocked on what just happened, "is your sister... always like that.. Krys...?" Suzy asked as her voice still trembled a bit. Luna, Sulli, and Krystal nodded slowly as they tried to compose themselves, Jia fell down to the floor holding her chest as she thought she is gonna die "remind me to just walk away from you guys and not even bother to wake you up if this is the consequences" Luna and Sully helped Jia to stand up as they all going downstairs to the dining room to have breakfast.

at school

Amber and Victoria were being greeted with lots of cheering to support the sister's well being, at a glimpse, it can be seen that they have gained more popularity among students, there are some banner said that they would protect the sisters and remind them to stay strong. Lacking of sleep made Amber not in the best condition, her eyes were still swollen a bit as dark circles are formed. Victoria did put some light make ups on Amber so she wont look as bad as she actually is. The older Song keep mouthing thank you for everyone as they walked faster to get inside the building, Amber remained silent and cold as she always do. A few moments later, the crowd went into another chaotic cheers, the 5 kids that just being dropped by Krystal's parents at the gate were confused on what's going on, they just stood there as their eyes gazing through the unusual crowd cheering for them. "is.. this for us....?" Suzy whispered softly asking Krystal who stood beside her. "I think...?" Krystal replied hesitantly as she gave awkward smile to everyone. Suzy confidently sway her ways to walk like a model even make some poses as if she was a real model, Jia let out embarrassing sighs as she hid her face and pushed her best friend to walk inside the building. Krystal just politely smile and nodded as she walks, Sulli and Luna cheerfully greet everyone as they skipped inside the building.

"I can see that our dongsaengs are getting famous eh?" Sooyoung walk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter