Fateful Night

One Lock, Two Keys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Credits Photo to Owner

Every pray you made will comes with consequences, Be careful on what you prayed for, because you never know the result until it became reality

Author's POV

The night is getting darker as the time passed. Athena and Aphrodite never leave Krystal and Suzy's side but at the same time they feel worried about the other person as they heard about everything that happened from Nichkhun. Athena already knew that her loyal servant already changed her form into her original form means she sense danger and it is alarming for her white owl until she had to change her form. Athena command the white owl to protect Amber the best she can while she is attending Krystal at the moment, Nichkhun also never leave Amber's side as he got worried about the latter. Every gods that is not currently having anything particular to do is now watching the chaotic event that happened to the three of them, the gods were interested on what will happen next, what will Athena do this time. Zeus watching them from his throne as he saw his brother Hades already inside the room with Seungwon and Woosung, he reminded Hades not to do anything that will break the rules or he will personally send Hades back to the underworld and lock the gate between his world and the earth. Hades just let out a small chuckles before he sat back on his throne and observing the evilness grows within Seungwon and Woosuing by itself.

Meanwhile, the paramedics still trying to save Yongsun's life from bleeding to death. Moonbyul already carried her sniper along with dragging Victoria to the safe zone. Wheein still trying to locate Amber right now along with trying to figure it out where the auction will be held and when is the exact time that the auction will begin. The sacred object on Amber's neck already make itself invisible to other human eyes except the holder due to the overwhelming evilness that surrounding Amber, it's a developed defensive mechanism that the pendant build after a long time moving from one person to the other. Hyejin already trying to take care of Krystal and Suzy and tell them about everything that happened while they're kidnapped. Krystal and Suzy were really mad with the decision that Amber made to safe them, they prefer to just die with her rather than sending back Amber to the devil. Victoria finally arrived at the safe zone only to be greeted by furious look from Krystal and Suzy that soon changed instantly as they saw Victoria. Krystal and Suzy immediately rushed over to hug the older song with all their might. Victoria just calmly wraps her arms around the two girls with a relieved look as she knew that the NIS Agents manage to keep their promise to save the two girls "I'm glad that they didn't do anything bad to you. I'm grateful that you're safe now" Victoria murmured softly as she hug the girls tightly back. Krystal and Suzy cried on Victoria's shoulder as they are scared and worried at the same time, they didn't really know what to do now, their mind were clouded, they still got traumatized by the whole situation they face within the last 24 hours but their heart screaming to save Amber from whatever evil creature that reside in that mansion. They started to talking fast while sobbing all together while still holding unto Victoria, panic can be seen all over their face. Victoria couldn't really comprehend on what the girls are talking about since they're practically sounds like blabbering their thoughts at the same time, she just waited for them to calm down a bit before patting their head gently "calm down you two. I can't understand what you're trying to tell me if both of you talking like that. Now, let's have a seat first" Victoria hold on their hands gently before bring them to sit on the seat beside Hyejin that has been sitting there the whole time, her eyes always focused on the medics tent where Yongsun currently treated inside it, she saw Moonbyul already rushing herself inside that tent, dumping all of her equipment beside Hyejin. Krystal and Suzy sitting obediently, waiting for Victoria to say something. Victoria go to the food table and grab 4 metal cups and filled them with warm water and dipped in a tea bags in each one of the cups, she gave the cups to Hyejin, Krystal, Suzy and for herself before she take her seat in front of Krystal and Suzy. Hyejin thanked Victoria for the warm tea because that is what she currently need at the moment, she seems lost in her thought as Victoria just focusing her attention on the two girls in front of her.

"Yes I know you're worried about Amber but what Amber did is only because she wanted to save all of us from that evil creature. Now it is our turn to save her, well technically the NIS agents will do the job but it seems like they need our support at the moment because their leader just got shot and in her critical condition right now. Let me introduce you to the agents properly. you already knew Yongsun and Hyejin, the one that dumping all of her equipment and rushed inside the medics tent is Moonbyul and the one that is currently still inside that black van is Wheein. Yongsun is their leader, Wheein is in charge of any technological thing involved, Moonbyul is our sniper, Hyejin is expert in close combat. They're all tasked to catch Seungwon and Woosung that is why they're helping us right now. Wheein is currently looking for information where the auction will be held because Amber most probably being brought there later on for display as what both of you meant to do earlier but these agents manage to save you before it happened. Now just calm yourself down first before trying to do something." Victoria said calmly as she take a sips on the warm tea and there is a moment of silence for all of them before Hyejin stood up immediately from her seat as soon as she saw the paramedics are out from the tent where Yongsun got an emergency treatment. They're all stand up and immediately rushed towards the paramedics "she is going to be okay but she will not be able to walk properly for several weeks. The wound is quite deep and she suffered blood loss, Moonbyul-ssi immediately gave hers as soon as she gets in before we manage to ask anyone outside. You can see them inside the tent but try to let Yongsun-ssi a good rest." The paramedics excusing themselves to treat the other injured agents on the other tent. Victoria and the girls go inside the tent, Krystal immediately held Yongsun's hand and keep repeating sorry and thank you, earning a soft smile from Yongsun. "it's my duty to protect you, I have promised Amber for that. Hyejin-ah, thank you for keeping them save after I got hit, Byul-ah, thank you for protecting me and also for your blood. Can you ask Wheein to come here? she can bring her laptop if she want to I just want to give a brief about what to do next" Yongsun said in her weak voice as she still laid down on the camp bed with an IV connected to her wrist and her thigh being wrapped tightly on a bandage. Hyejin called Wheein and Wheein basically running from the van to get inside the tent as she also dead worried about the leader.

"Wheein, have you found the auction location? also you still can track down Amber's GPS right?" Yongsun immediately asked as soon as Wheein get in. "I was dead worried about you but it seems that you're more worried with whatever we have here, glad that it means you're okay. So, I have found the auction location and yes I still can track down Amber's GPS, but you might not gonna like this footage." Wheein turned her laptop screen to face the leader, the rest of the girls curiously stare on that small laptop screen at the same time. It was the CCTV footage from the hallway, They saw Seungwon getting angry over the matter of Krystal and Suzy got away from him, he clenched his fist before dragging Amber in front of one room and standing by her side while opening the room. Amber's expression changed into fear, a gasps can be heard from Victoria, Krystal and Suzy as soon as they saw Amber is getting drugged and dragged inside a room. Wheein turned back the laptop screen to face her "That's the only thing I can get about Amber from the CCTV because they didn't put any inside that one particular room. I have all the footage for the other rooms that similar to that one but that one particular room doesn't have any cameras in it, also there are two other room in that building without any CCTV camera. I am sure they're going to held the auction on one of them since I can detect some busy digital activities going on inside that room, I found a suspicious website connected to that rooms, maybe they're going to use it as a bidding platform. The countdown will come to zero in 30 minutes." Wheein explained briefly before typing another things with one of her hand as the other hand is holding the laptop. 

"alright, that's our cue. Prepare the team, we're going back in within 30 minutes." Yongsun said as she tried to move herself off the bed only to be greeted with excruciating pain from her bandaged thigh, she groaned in annoyance. "damn. how can I move like this. Byul, hand me the painkiller shot." she still trying to control her breathing and holding the pain while asking Byul to give her the shot she need to be able to move. "No. You stay. We'll go" Moonbyul said sternly, her dark brown orbs stare deeply to Yongsun's eyes, making the latter let out a desperate sigh but Moonbyul didn't budge, she stand up and place her both hands on Yongsun's shoulder, holding it tightly. "Byul-ah, we don't have time to argue over this. let me go." Yongsun stare to Moonbyul's eyes deeply as she whines, Moonbyul just look into Yongsun with her worried look, her eyebrows knitted together in the middle "Yongsun-ah, please.. just stay" Moonbyul said softly while hugging the leader tightly, burying her face on the crook of Yongsun's neck. Yongsun pats Moonbyul's back gently as she let out a small sigh, she looked to Hyejin, Wheein, Victoria, Krystal, and Suzy, they all nodded in agreement with Moonnbyul. Yongsun let out a defeated sigh as she broke the hug "Alright, I will stay. But I will jump into action if things turned out really bad. For now, prepare the troops, I'll be with Wheein in the van, monitoring all of you." Moonbyul just nodded as she stand up to go preparing the other agents for the next step. Everyone already exited the tent to do their things but Yongsun stopped Moonbyul to take a step further "Byul-ah, stay for a bit?" Yongsun patted the small space on her camp bed, asking Moonbyul to take a seat beside her. Moonbyul just obliged and take a seat beside the leader, they're taking their time to just trying to soothe each other. Wheein already running back to her van and started to do her work on keep an eye on Amber's tracker, she tried to hack Seungwon or Woosung's camera on their phone to see if she can get any picture of Amber. Krystal and Suzy already taking a seat beside Wheein and see her working on it. Victoria is helping Hyejin on prepping the agents, dividing them into several groups and brief them on what is going to happen next.

Amber's POV

I can't see anything but darkness, I can't feel a thing beside a massive headache, I feel the world is spinning around me. I can hear a soft melody from that gramophone, I can't really identify the song because it's really soft, but hearing the sound of gramophone already making me feel sick. I tried to open my eyes as I saw a dim light slowly entering my iris, I can't feel my body. Did they already do something to me? Last time I was still conscious, Seungwon drugged me and I saw Woosung. Right, Woosung bought me, I am his property now. Did he already done something to my body? Did he me? Can't I just die? The drugs still take effect on me, I can't move my body from my neck to my feet. I can only let out a heavy breathing, I think I know what drug that they inject to my system, this will last for several hours with that kind of dosage, my head is throbbing and the drugs still made me a bit drowsy. I tried to move my head to see what's going on around me, I can only see the shadow from the gramophone placed near the corner of the room, where are they? I tried to look to my body, see if they already did something to me, I saw my shirt already ripped open, revealing my black sport bra, I notice a bruises on my stomach and shoulder, so they already did something. I slightly can feel a little pain on the corner of my lips and on my cheek, maybe they slapped me, trying to wake me up from my unconscious state. Maybe I should thank the gods for letting me drowned in my darkest nightmare and unconscious so they didn't do anything more because I know they want to see my reaction on whatever they want to do to me. I saw some cuts on my arms, not that deep though, at least my pants is still on its place despite they already it but I know they haven't me. I closed my eyes as I started halucinating, memories started to flashing inside my mind, my happy childhood memory before any of these happened in my life, when my parents are still alive. I smiled unconsciously as I saw my parent's face smiling to me, I missed them so much. Will I join them today?

My mind then went through the moment when I decided to give it a try on Krystal and Suzy, We'll be waiting - their voices echoing inside my mind. They're waiting for me to come back, but what can I do? I can't fight them when I am drugged like this, I can't even move my fingers. I am sorry Krystal, Suzy, Vic jie, I guess this is my fate. I can hear the door is being opened, I hear a footstep coming inside but I think it is not Seungwon nor Woosung, the footstep is not made from a fancy shoes, more like slippers. "hey Amber, are you awake?" I hear a woman's voice, that familiar voice. I opened my eyes slowly and try my best to move my head to find the source of that voice, my vision still partly blurry but I know it's neither of the NIS agents that came, that voice, I remember that it is the waiter's voice. "Amber, quick, drink this to lessen the drugs effect. I heard that Krystal and Suzy already saved so you did a great job already. now you have to take care of yourself. I am being told to clean you up but I smuggled this medicine so I can give it to you. I know you've got plans at your end with the NIS agents, I hope it works" I faintly hear her saying things because of these drowsiness, she put a tablet on my mouth and he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter