Try

One Lock, Two Keys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

After that day, Amber tried to ignore everything that related to Krystal or Suzy. She will shrug it off everytime she felt slightly worried about either of them. She suppress everything within her. Victoria can sense it but she decided to observe her little sister further first. Suzy and Krystal are honestly bothered by the situation, they tend to lose focus trying to figure it out why Amber suddenly shutting them down coldly, even though Amber never showed any interest with them but at least she didn't avoid them or just ignore them as if they're not even there. Amber will still at least look at them once they 'accidentally' met or just having lunch together with the whole group, but she didn't do that as well after the hand touching incident. They started to have a bad thought that what they did might have offended Amber in any ways that she doesn't want to consider them as a person anymore. And the missunderstanding between them just getting more complicated due to the lack of communication.

It was Friday afternoon, Amber is walking towards Victoria's class to go home with her. She walk passed the modelling class and saw a familiar figure from the door window that makes her stop walking for a bit to get a better look over the figure, Suzy is in the class, standing there confidently with her beautiful maroon dress that wrapped her slender figure perfectly, her head is crowned with her beautiful wavey brownish hair that set lose like a queen's robe covering her exposed colarbone.

Amber's eyes widened a bit seeing Suzy as a totally different person, not the innocent teenage look Suzy that she saw almost everyday, she looks like a fine lady. Amber's heart give the prominent beat dugeun, she hold her chest as she find herself troubled breathing. She shook her head several times to regain her composure, she then look again to the window only to have her eyes met with Suzy's. Suzy was shocked seeing Amber looking at her from outside the room, she stayed in that position for several seconds until the photographer asking her to step away from the set to let the other student take their turn. Without further thinking, instead of going to the changing room to change clothes for her next turn, she run to the door to meet the younger Song. Amber sense that Suzy is heading towards her so she decided to take her leave but as she walk faster, she felt a grip on her wrist, pulling her back. Out of reflex of being threatened, she grab the other person's wrist tightly with her free hand, ready to break the grip by twisting it but she stopped her movement as soon as her eyes met the person's widened eyes. Their body are just a few inches away, Amber can feel that just for a moment, time stopped, her mind goes blank. Amber saw the other person's started to wincing in pain, making her regain her composure and releasing her grip, leaving a redden mark on the person's wrist.

"I'm sorry, Suzy" Amber muttered softly as she distanced herself a few step back from the person

"It's.. Okay Amber unnie. I am sorry too for grabbing your wrist in the first place. You have a really strong grip.." Suzy let out an awkward chuckles as she rub her reddened wrist that some part of it started to turned bluish. Amber noticed it and she grab something from her backpack, an ointment and a small pack of bandage, she always have a first aid kit readied inside her bag just in case she needs to perform first aid anywhere. She gently grab Suzy's hand and check on the reddened wrist, silently she applied the ointment gently, Suzy winced a bit as she felt a slight pain as Amber put the ointment. Amber muttered another sorry as she felt Suzy winced in pain, she continued the treatment as gently as possible before skillfully wrapping it with the bandage. Suzy's heart racing like F1, her cheeks turned bright just like her dress, she keep reminding herself to breathe, small nervous sweats started to formed on Suzy's forehead, pain on her wrist is nowhere to be found as her brain trying to processing everything that happened to her right now.

"Done" Amber said before giving Suzy the ointment for her to bring it home "re-apply it every 5 hours. Change the bandage after applying the new one. Should be fine within 2 days, if it haven't got better, get it checked at the hospital." She briefly explained in her doctor tone before adjusting her backpack on her back and ready to leave the scene, turning herself around and start walking. Suzy take a deep breath and bracing herself before finally speak quite loud and clear for Amber to hear.

"Unnie wait! Please.. Answer my question before you leave. Why are you ignoring me as if I am not a person in your eyes? Do you hate me? I am sorry if whatever I did at the cafetaria back then is offended you in any ways possible. But please don't ignore me like this. It's hurting me.." Amber stopped her step as she heard Suzy's words and a small sobs in the background. She turned around to face Suzy with her straight cold face, Suzy was a bit taken aback with the sudden movements from Amber, she is now scared that she just said something wrong and makes Amber hates her for real. Damn it Suzy! Why would you say that??! Why Amber unnie should care about you getting hurt by her action?? You're not her girlfriend or something! Great now you must've made her pissed - Suzy thought scolding herself for blurting everything out without thinking clearly

Amber just look into Suzy's eyes as if trying to understand what is going on before she reached out her hand to Suzy's face and wipe the tears on Suzy's face with her thumb gently. Suzy feel butterflies dancing around her stomach as she felt Amber's gentle touch wiping her face from her own tears. She then look at Amber's face but she can't see any expression from her, not even blushing, nothing, her face just cold and straight as usual. Amber pulled her hand away and examine Suzy once again before saying "I am sorry. And I don't hate you, I hope you don't hate me as well. You look beautiful on that dress, keep up the good work on your modelling c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter