Chapter twenty one: Yoona die?

The Beginning Of Eternity

 

            Ding Dong. The doorbell rings a couple times. All the attention turned to the front door. Seulong looked at Nichkhun and Wooyoung, signaling to stay cautious and be prepare. Wooyoung pulled Taeyeon behind, securing his body in the front. Kahi grabbed walks to Nichkhun and held his hand tightly as he tried reading the feeling behind the front door.

            “It’s Yoona’s mom.” Said Nichkhun. “She’s very much worry about Yoona.”

            “Yoona, you need to hide. We can’t risk exposing you and putting innocent life in danger, especially after we had announced you die of a disease.” Said Fei.

            “But she’s my mom.”

            “I know this is hard because you are now immortal, not yet a vampire, and your mom is human, but think about it, would she accept this kind of life. Blood drinking, hidden from the sun and the people she loves. I know you love your mom, but you’re carrying an immortal child and will be in labor within a two to three months. If this goes out, people will be suspicious and the Mandate Coven will come and get what they always wanted, our life and those we care and love for.” Fei words pierces through me. I knew every word she said is true and considerate. I can’t risk their life because of my selfish needs. I looked at Taecyeon, who worriedly hand my hand. He drags me to the stair and up to our rooms.

            Nichkhun and Kahi quickly put away everything before Mrs. Im ring the doorbells again. Seulong help Fei stack the bags of blood into the secret cooler. Wooyoung pulled Taeyeon with him up stairs into his room to avoid Mrs. Im suspicion. Once everything is put away, Seulong and Fei walked to the front door while Nichkhun, Kahi, Wooyoung, Taeyeon, and Yuri remain in the kitchen. Fei open the door and greet the sad and worried Mrs. Im.

            “Hi Mrs. Im.” Fei greeted her. “Is there something wrong?”

            “No.” Mrs. Im voice shattered weakly. “Actually, the rumors that I’ve heard. Is it true? Yoona is dead?”

            “Yes.” Seulong answered. “She did not make. Both her and Taecyeon did not make it.”

            Tears began strolling down her eyes as she looked to the side.

            “I’m sorry, Mrs. Im. Sorry, we couldn’t do anything to help Yoona. ” Fei walked up to her and embrace her warmly.

            “I really miss her. She was the only thing I have left. She’s my only treasure.” Mrs. Im shed couples tears. “How could something like this happen to her? She’s so young, bright, and cheerful.”  

            Fei her hair gently. “I know and I’m sorry for unable to save her. I know what it is life to lose someone so close.”

            “Yoona…..” The sound her Mrs. Im cried roamed up to Taecyeon and Yoona’s room. They have left a small peak, because Taecyeon knew Yoona wanted to hear her mom voice again after nearly two months without seeing or come near her mom.

            Yuri strolled to the living room and stop before Fei and Mrs. Im.  Mrs. Im let go of Fei before looking at Yuri.

            “Here let me take you home.” Yuri offered.

            Mrs. Im nod, “Thank you.” She said. “But may I ask you something?” Yuri gave her the confused looked. “ May I know your last name?” She asked.

            “It’s Kwon. Kwon Yuri born at Gyeonggi province.” Yuri answered Mrs. Im without any hesitation. “Is there something wrong?” She asked.

            “No, it just that you looked like relative of mine who is also born at Gyeonggi province. Her name is also Kwon Yuri.” Said Mrs. Im.

            “It must be a small world.” Yuri smiles, acting calm. Mrs. Im could only nodded lightly agreeing with Yuri.

            Nichkhun entered the living with a strange and cold face as if something urgent had happen. “Seulong, may I speak to you privately?” He said, nearly a whispered. Seulong looked at Fei before following Nichkhun into the kitchen.            

            “What is it? What did you see?” Seulong asked.

            “The pack. They’re coming.” Said Kahi anxiously. “Nichkhun sense their emotion, they getting near.”

             Seulong sighed, walking back and forth, trying to think of something. Fei soon joined them in the kitchen and noticed the frustration on their face.

            “Mrs. Im had left. What is wrong?” Fei asked.

            “The packs are coming. Their energy are strong.” Said Nichkhun.

            “We have to face them sooner or later.” Said Seulong.

            “But they have no rights.” Said Wooyoung loudly.

            “Who is leading the packs?” Fei asked. “Jonghyun or Kangin?”

            “It’s Minho. I don’t feel Jonghyun or Kangin feeling near by.” Said Nichkhun.

            “Minho has feeling for Yoona. The rumor of her death has spread, so he blame us for her death.” Said Kahi.

            “It’s obviously that he have mistaken you guys and came to revenge.” Taeyeon nodded her head. “He has always hated you guys.”

            “We didn’t.” Wooyoung clumsily said.

            “Is Mrs. Im far gone?” Seulong questioned Nichkhun and Taecyeon.

            They both nodded their head.

            “I can’t read her thoughts anymore.” Taecyeon said.

            “I can’t feel her emotion either.” Said Nichkhun.

            Kahi ears lightly twitches. “They are here.” Said Kahi, looking at me.

            Wooyoung grabbed Taeyeon hand tightly, “Go to my room. Don’t leave until I come get you.” He directed her.

            “I want to be with you.” Taeyeon object.

            “No. You and Yoona are both human. They are in their wolf form and are angry. They won’t listen.” Wooyoung tried convincing Taeyeon to stay behind.

            “Maybe, if I go to them and explain, they will listen and leave.” I said.

            “No.” Taecyeon object. “Rumor had spread. We can’t risk anything happening to you if anyone discovered that we lie.” He said. “Just go up to our room.”

            I grabbed his right wrist, “Ok Taecyeon, can you just listen to me for once. You—you really are so full of yourself. We can trust Minho. I trust him.” I said loudly.

            “I don’t.” Said Taecyeon. “Just stay.” He reluctantly said.

 The anger in me is literally popping as I looked into his fiery eyes, I was about to speak again, but was cut off by the Wolves Pack howls.

            “They are expecting us.” Said Seulong.

            Fei walked next to Seulong and held his hand tightly. Nichkhun ad Kahi followed behind.

            “Stay.” Wooyoung ordered Taeyeon. “Stay with Yoona.” Taeyeon nodded, agreeing with him.

            Taecyeon pecked Yoona forehead before heading to the front with Wooyoung. Taeyeon and I helplessly watched.

            Outside the front of the IM’s Family house, the IM family faces the Wolf Pack with only Minho in his human form. Minho stood face to face with Taecyeon, glaring with his fists gripped tightly.

            “You—.” Minho heavily breathes as he spoke. “YOU MONSTER!”

            “Minho, you….” Seulong tried to speak.

            “Shut up!” Minho exclaimed. He refused to listen to Seulong. “You—you all kill Yoona.”

            “Minho, you are trespassing. You are breaking the treaty.” Said Kahi.

            “ the treaty.” Minho harshly said. “I don’t give a . You kill Yoona, I’m here to take every one of your life. From the start, my family should never sigh that stupid treaty. They should kill you all recklessly. You guys don’t deserve to live. You all are blood monster. ”

            You—!” Minho responds and characters to Kahi angers Nichkhun. He took a step but held back by Kahi.

            “Leave.” Taecyeon flash a warning looked at Minho.

            “Until I kill you first.” Minho said, grinning his teeth.

            Minho stomp the ground and dash toward Taecyeon.

            “MNHO STOP!” I shouted.   

            Minho stopped and shockingly looked at me. “Yoo—Yoona.” He stuttered in shock. “H—how?”

            I walked up to Taecyeon, stood as if I the hero saving his . Taeyeon quickly walked over to Wooyoung and held his right hand tightly as she looked at the scary wolves in front of her. I glared at Minho and his pack. Looking from left to right, I don’t see Jonghyun or Kangin. I knew then Minho’s act. “It’s long story. For now, what you see and hear from me. You are not allowed to say or reveal this to anybody else. This included the rest of the pack you brought with you here.” I clearly said. “I am not dead. The only reason they announce that I was dead because I’m pregnant.” I pulled the thin sweater close, covering the 6 months bump, which surprises me. It has only been three weeks since I’m pregnant.

            “That’s impossible. They are dead.” Said the shock Minho.

            “Okay, we get it. You don’t have to keep saying we are dead.” Wooyoung annoyingly said.

            Minho gave him an irritated look before he worriedly looked at me and the bump in which the disgusting looks on his face tells me that he doesn’t like it at all. “That thing….” He point at my stomach. “That thing will kill you.” He said.

            Taecyeon angrily step forward, but I quickly grabbed his left hand and stopped. “That thing has life. Please revise your words.” He said in angry tone.

            “It doesn’t matter, it’s her blood. Look at her! She is paler than the last time I saw her. You take that thing out of her or I will.” Minho said loudly.     Taecyeon gripped his fists tightly, glaring at Minho. “You stay away from her.”

            “Stop It!” I exclaimed. I had to shout or else this two will end up fighting. “Impossible or not, it happen and I’m pregnant. I’m fine. I need you and the pack to keep quiet.”

            “Why?” Minho asked.

            “Our law prohibit vampires from bonding with the outsider. Taecyeon have bond with Yoona during her human stage and now she is pregnant with his child. If this reaches the Mandate Coven, Yoona and every one close to her will be in danger.” Seulong explained to Minho.

            “I’m not afraid of vampires.” Said Minho boldly.

            “You are not, but others are. Yoona, Taecyeon, us, her mom, Taeyeon, and many others are. You can selfish and spread, but remember, once this is spread, there is no way back and every one here and at wedding will be killed.” Seulong pursued Minho with his words, hoping he would corporate.

            “Minho, if you love me than you have to love the baby too. The baby is my blood, my heart. I can’t live without the baby.” I said softly “If you insist killing the baby, hurting Taecyeon and my family, then you might as well kill me.” I plead with my eyes.

            Minho inhales and exhales heavily; I have threatened him because I know he is not selfish and careless.

            “Please Minho…”

            “Fine.” Minho annoyingly agreed. “Neither the pack and I will spill a word about this.” I warmly smiles, thanking him.

            Minho shot fierce eyes at Taecyeon before leaving the IM’s property, disappearing in the forest. I sighed in relief and turn my body around, facing Taecyeon with proud smiles.

            “See? You should have listen to me. Minho is a trustable man.” I said.

            He just stared at me with a blank face, unanswered and unreadable.

            “Let’s just hope so.” Said Wooyoung with doubt.

            “I trust him, even though I’m not to close with him.” Said Taeyeon.

            “Come on kids, have faith okay? We’ve been neighbor for decades now.” Said Fei with soft smiles.

            Wooyoung caught Taeyeon shivered; he took off his jacket and wraps it around her.

            “Lets' go in. Yoona and Taeyeon are getting cold.” Said Seulong.

            Kahi and Nichkhun entered the house first then Seulong and Fei. I turned facing the door; lift my right leg up first and about to take a step, but my body dysfunctional. My mind spin, my body weakens. I can barely open my eyes. Lost my balance, I fall backward. Instead falling to the hard ground, I felt a pair of strong arms wrapped around me. I unconsciously looked at him.

            “Yoona.” Taecyeon worriedly call me. “Yoona!”

            Hearing Taecyeon frightful tone, everybody turn and looked at Yoona, who lying unconscious in Taecyeon arms. They rush over.

            “Oh my god. Yoona.” Taeyeon anxiously and worriedly run up to Yoona.        

            Seulong took Yoona’s right hand, place his index and middle fingers on her wrist, and read her pulse.

            Seulong looked at the frighten Taecyeon, “She’s getting weak. The baby—its’ drinking all her blood.” He said.

            “In the house now. We need to transfer her blood.” Said the concern Fei.

            In a second, Taecyeon carries Yoona up and dash into the house, laying her down on the couch. Taecyeon run over to the secret cooler and grab a few bag of blood bags before running back to Yoona. By the time he’s back, Seulong had the equipment set up beside Yoona. Handing Seulong the bags, he step and watch Seulong plunge the transfer tube into the bag and stick the other end into Yoona’s right arm. Squeezing the bag for the first few second for a quick transfer, Seulong take her other arm and read her pulse again.

            “Her pule is beating again. It may back to normal, but at least the blood are keeping her alive.” Said Seulong.

            “Why?” Nichkhun asked. “She human. Should we try feeding her food?”

            “It won’t bring her back to the way she is. The baby inside is draining her.” Said Seulong concernly.

            “That mean we will die before the baby is born.” Taeyeon stuttered frightenly.

            “How is that the blood helping her?” Wooyoung confusedly asked.

            “There are two solution. Its either the baby is not use to the blood or it need food.” Yuri answered.

            “It’ not getting use to the food, so that solution is out.” Said Kahi.

            “Guys, stop it. No more guessing for now. Yoona need her rest. Taecyeon take her upstairs.” Fei ordered.

            Everybody nods lightly. Taecyeon did as he was told. Taeyeon worriedly hand tight onto Wooyoung, looking at him with a pleading.

            “She will be alright.” Wooyoung tried comforting her. “I promise you, okay? I promise we will try and try to keep her alive.” He cupped her face.

            Taeyeon warmly smiles as she nod.

            After Wooyoung walked Taeyeon into the house, Kai and Sehun step out from behind tree with a devious smirk on their face. Satisfied by what they see, they glances other before back at the house.

            “This should be great for my lady, Hyori.” Said Kai.

            “The IM Family cannot run this time.” Sehun hissed hatefully. “It’s time for them to end.”

            “Lets’ go Sehun. We have to report to our queen.” Kai turn to the darkness, facing the opposite from the IM's house.

 

To be continue……………….