Chapter Five: Im's family (Ally Coven)

The Beginning Of Eternity

       The next day at school, I smiles as I finally see the sun. I walked up to my locker and pay attention to the people walk pass me. I stopped at my locker and open it. I grab onto the door and turn my head and look down the hall and around me. 

       “Are you looking for Taecyeon?” Taeyeon asked. 
       I startle as I closed my eyes trying to catch up with my breath. 
       “No.” I lied. 
       “Yes you are.” Said Taeyeon. 
       “No I’m not.” I lied again. “But anyway, I don’t see their cars today.” 
       “They don’t come when the sun are out.” Said Suzy as she walked up to her. 
       “Almost every beautiful day, the father would ask for their day off.” Said Daesung.
       I almost forgot vampires couldn’t come out in the sun. I became worried as I thought about Taecyeon. 
       “Yeah that is true, almost every sunny day which are quite rare here in Seoul for the pass years.” Said Taeyeon. 
       I closed my locker. “I’m going to class, see you all later.” I said before I walked away. 
       Taeyeon quickly followed me to Physic and sat beside me. 
       “You seem distracted today.” She said. 
       “I’m just tired.” I said. 
       “Do you want coffee?” A male voice spoke as he walked up to me. 
       I looked at him and smiled, I shake my head no, “No thank you Minho.” I said. 
       “Sorry about yesterday.” He apologized to me. 
       “For what?” I said confusedly. 
       “For making you felt uncomfortable on your second day of school.” He said. “I didn’t mean to show you the fierce and angry side of me.” 
       “Oh that. It’s okay. I don’t put it in mind anyway.” I said as I put my backpack beside me. 
       “So what are you doing today?” He asked me. “Do you want to have lunch with me?” 
       Taeyeon poke my back, I looked at her and see the suspicious smiles on her face. I ignored her and looked at Minho again. 
       “I’m going to have lunch with Taeyeon and the editor group today.” I said. 
       He disappointedly looked away. 
       “Why don’t you join us?” I said as I tried to make him feel better. 
       He happily nodded his head, “Sure.” He said. 
       I closed my locker and the three of us walked into the cafeteria and up to the editor group. 
       “Hi Yoona.” Said Daesung happily. 
       “Have a seat.” Said Seungri as he pulled the chair out for her. 
       I uncomfortably smiles as I sat on the chair. “Thank you.” He said. 
       “You’re welcome.” Said Seungri. 
       Seungri went back to his seat. Minho looked at Seungri disgusting jealous. 
       “Homecoming night?” said Taeyeon as she picked up the banner and read it. 
       “Yeah.” Said Suzy. “We haven’t decided what theme we’re going to do yet.” 
       “What theme do you guys have in mind?” I asked. 
       “Well, Daesung have the Las Vegas.” Said Bora. “I have the Grand Ball dance theme.” 
       “I have the Halloween theme since it close to Halloween.” Said Suzy. 
       “I like the Club theme.” Said Seungri. “Girls All Night.” He said happily. 
       Suzy and Bora threw him the cherry tomatoes at his face. I let out a small laugh. 
       “I think I like Bora idea more.” Minho whispered to me. 
       “Me too.” I whispered back. 
       “So what is yours?” Daesung asked Taeyeon and I. 
       “I liked Bora.” Said Taeyeon and I. 
       “Me three.” Minho answered as he raised his right hand in the air. 
       “Yes!” Bora said happily. “Four out of 7.  I won.” 
       Daesung and Seungri annoyingly cross their arms as they laid back against their chair. 
       “Okay then, our decision is made. The Grand Ball Room it is.” Said Suzy. 
       “What are you up to later?” Seungri asked. 
       “I have a place to go to.” I said. 
       “To where?” Seungri curiously asked. 
       “To the Im family.” Taeyeon blurt.
       Every body went awe except Minho. 
       “Really?” They said in shocked. 
       I nodded. 
       “You shouldn’t go.” Said Minho unhappily. 
       “I agreed to go already.” I said. 
       “You can still not go.” Minho insisted. 
       “Yah! What’s up with you?” said Suzy. 
       “If she want to go then just let her.” Said Bora. “Make sure to take picture. I have never seen their house.” 
       Suzy slapped Bora in the back of her head. “I think no one have since their house.” She said. 
       “If she can come back alive.” Minho mumbled unhappily. 
       “Would you stop it.” I said annoyingly. 
       “What? I’m just saying the truth.” Said Minho. 
       “You don’t know them.” I said in anger. 
       “I know them longer than you.” He voice also raised in anger. 
       “Okay, you two should stop.” Said Taeyeon. 
       “Have you ever had a decent talked with them instead of all those anger and fierce eyes of yours?” I said. 
       “Why should I when I know who and what they are.” Said Minho. 
       “You know what, I’m going and that’s final.” I said. 
       Minho stand up, “Suit yourself.” He said before he walked away. 
       “What’s up with him?” said Bora.
       “He like you Yoona.” Said Seungri confidently as he nodded his head.
       I glared at Seungri. 
       “I’m just saying base on guy.” Said Seungri. 
       “Om my, Yoona you have someone after you too.” Said Taeyeon excitedly. 
       “Shut up.” I said annoyingly. 
       After what Seungri said, I felt weird now thinking about Minho. I just hope whatever he said was just are a lied or a joked. I sighed and let    Seungri words ran out of my mind. Later on, the days become cloudy as the sun hid behind the cloud again. I got to my mom shop and saw her watering the plants like usual. 
       “I thought you’re going to the Im family house?” My mom asked. 
       “Not yet.” I answered. 
       I don’t even know where they lived, so how does she expect me to visit them. I sigh and put my bag on the counter. The door ding, I turn around with a smile and ready to greet the customer but it disappear when I see Minho walking up to me. 
       “Umm honey, who is this young man?” My mom asked. 
       “He’s a friend at my school. Mom this is Minho.” I introduced her to Minho.
       “Hi.” My mom smiled as she waved her hand at him. 
       Minho bowed to her, “Hi Mrs. Im. It’s nice meeting you.” he said to her. 
       “You must have something to say to my daughter. Um… I’ll be in the back.” Said my mom nervously. 
“Mom…” 
       My mom walked to the back, leaving Minho and I in the front. 
       “Umm… I came to apologized for earlier.” He said. 
       I smiles as I nodded my head at him, “It’s okay. You have the habit of running off and then come back apologizing to everything huh?” I said. 
       “Well, yeah. It make me feel better.” Said Minho with smiles. 
       “I can see that.” I said. 
       The door dings again. I see Taecyeon entered the shop. Minho face became dark as he watch Taecyeon walked up to me. 
       Taecyeon ignored Minho and looked at me, “Umm… sorry I’m late.” He said to me. 
       “I don’t think you’re late at all.” I said. “I wasn’t expecting you would show up this early either.” 
       “Well, I wanted to show you many thing.” He said to me. 
       “Or just her blood.” Minho mumbled. 
       Taecyeon glared at him. I felt uncomfortable with Minho present and maybe a little annoyed with his tone toward Taecyeon. 
       “Shall we go?” He asked me. 
       “Um sure let me go tell my mom first.” I said as I looked at him. 
       “Well, I’ll see you tomorrow.” Said Minho before he walked off. 
       Minho left the shop and I head to the back room and let my mom know. I quickly walked back to him. I grabbed my bag on the counter. 
       “Umm we can go now.” I said to Taecyeon. 
       Taecyeon nodded as he looked at me nervously. I lead the way out of the shop with him behind me. He walked to the passenger door of his nice sleek black Range Rover Evoque Coupe.
range-rover-evogue-black.jpgRange-Rover-Evoque-Dynamic-interior.jpg
Thanks to my little understanding in my favorite car, I believed it a Dynamic Coupe since the front is different. He open the door for me. I smiled and entered as if I was going to a prom or homecoming with him whom I wished he know about it and asked me to be his date. I shook my head once he closed the door on my side. 
       “Knock it off Yoona. Be calm.” I said to myself.
       The door to his side open and he enter the car and start his car. Giving a couple second for the engine to warm up before he drove, I took a glanced at him and hear myself nervously beating. The car finally moved and now entered the main road. 
       “Are you cold?” He asked me.
       “No.” I answered. 
       The car was warm enough that I can take of my coat. I glanced at him again. 
       “Is there something you want to ask me?” He said. 
       “No.” I shook my head. 
       “Then why do you keep looking at me?” He asked. 
       “I’m just curious.” I said. 
       “About what?” He said as he kept his eyes on the road with one hand on the wheel. 
       “Why weren’t you at school today? Is it because of the sun?” I asked him curiously. 
       He smiled as he took a quick glance at me then back at the road. 
       “You’re really smart. The sun was one reason, but there’s also another reason.” He said. 
       “What is it then?” I kept pushing him to answer. 
       The car stop and he pull the drift stick to the letter P(park). He turned off his car and looked at me. 
       “You are really nosy about my life huh?” He said with a smile. 
       His smiled shocked me, for the first I see him smiling to me. 
       “I’ll tell you later since I plan to take you somewhere if this family does not work out.” He said. 
       “You family is really nice.” I said. 
       “Sometime things get a little out of control.” He said. “We’re here.” He exited the car. 
       I watched him walked over to my side and open the door. I make my exit and once he closed the door I was at awe with the house I see in front of me. Nearly half of the house are made of glass window. I turn my head and looked at him in shock, his family is rich. He could only smiles at my first as he held my wrist and pulled me along with him.
       “How about I guide you around the house a little?” He said as he stood close to me.  
Modern-Glass-House-Design.jpgModern-Glass-House-Design6.jpgModern-Glass-House-Design1.jpgModern-Glass-House-Design4.jpgModern-Glass-House-Design5.jpg
       We entered the house and I looked closed around me. Seriously they have a nice house. A garden in between the open kitchen and the stairs. A wooden patio with an open living and another small room with a pond five feet away from the red pole. Across the living room, I see Kahi chatting happily with Nichkhun as they sat on the couch with his right arm across her shoulder. I can tell the way he smiles to her is totally different from any other smiles to people if he ever does. Since I can’t see his smiles clearly, I became curious and wonder what he looked like when he smiles. Fei watched Seulong and Wooyoung arm-wrestle. Taecyeon continued to guide me again and we walked into another medium room that is like a size of a master bedroom. There were a small long water pond just five feet away from the wooden pole and outside to the grass. What caught my attention the most is the picture of him, Wooyoung, and Nichkhun in a Dark Magenta suit in the room with a small long river pond. I stepped closer at the big and medium size pictures frame; I look at Taecyeon, I see his serious face. 
734242_486495711396949_1958060145_n.jpg

       Then I looked to the picture above them, it was in black and white with only one person sitting on a very expensive collection couch. Clearly I can identify that person was Seulong. His picture was different than the bottom pictures, more of the 1900s style. Now I'm really curious as I looked back and forth the two pictures.                                                                                                                              

Seulong_66.jpg
       “This is when Nichkhun, Wooyoung, and I were in Roman for our terms service in the Mandate Coven. We were sent there to watched over others. During that time, an advisor asked a painter to come over and paint us.” He explained to me. 
       I turned around and looked at him with a curious face, “You looked different.” I said. 
       “Ancient?” He jokingly said. 
       “No.” I shook my head. “Very much like a ruler.” 
       He laughs a little. I found his laugh very cute and make him looked handsome. 
       “Well to disappointed you, I was just the chief leader in cape.” He said. 
       “But why is Seulong picture different than yours?” I asked. 
       “Because he doesn’t want anyone painting or taking picture of him. It took Fei 700 years to convinced him to have a picture of him for the family.” Taecyeon explained. 
       “I noticed there’s no Kahi or Fei.” I asked. 
       “Not back then because they dislike the style and fashion, but if you look in their phone. There are plenty of pictures of themselves.” He said. I nodded with smiled. 
       We took the stairs to the second floor. There were five doors on the second levels. I know for sure that one of the door are the main bathroom. We start from the left first. He open the door. My eyes became dazzling by the romantic feeling in this room. I am sure that this is not he. 
Mountain chalet
       “I shouldn’t be showing you this because if they find out, I’ll be in trouble but since we’re already here I might as well break the rule once.” He said to me. I smiles sweetly as I looked at his calm face.  
       “This is Fei and Seulong room.” He closed the door and we walked to the next door about fifteen away. I noticed that almost all the door are fifteen feet away from each other. He opened the second door. This room is different, very white and neaty. I could only thought that this room has to be his or Wooyoung. 
hulsta_040109_06.jpg
       “Is this your room?” I asked as I looked at him. 
       He just smiled and closed the door. We walked to the next room and he opened the door. I was like “Oh My God!” in my head. This room is so perfect in almost everyway I could think off. 
bedroom-with-tub_forhomsedeco.jpg?type=wbeautiful-bedroom-designs-ideas.jpg
       “I’m pretty sure you know whose room this is.” He said. 
       We skipped a door and he opened the next one on the far corner of the right. He grabbed onto the doorknob but stopped to take moment to looked at me. 
       “And this is my room.” He said as he opened the door. 
modern-bedroom.jpg
       I was awe. There is no possibly way he can be this creative and romantic. 
       “Come on in.” He said as he entered the room. “Shocking huh?” 
       I was speechless as I nodded my head. 
       “We get to design our own room. All rooms are soundproof. And almost in every room you see has a TV, bookshelves, and bed. I didn’t know how I came up with mine but I just know I like it.” He said. “Do you think my room it’s a bit old fashion?” 
       I shook my head as I walked up to his bed and take a seat on the bed as he stood by the bookshelves.
       “I can see. Almost every room has a different designs.” I said.  
       “The bookshelves are just an additional in the room except Nichkhun and Kahi’s room. Nichkhun likes to read and apparently Kahi like to listen to him read to her. I like to listen to music… old music.” He said as he held up a Beethoven black disk. 
       My hand slide to the blanket; it was really soft as if it was made out of high quality silk. 
       “I thought vampires don’t sleep.” I asked. 
       Taecyeon chuckles as he put the disk away. 
       “We don’t, the bed are just there for many purpose.” He said. 
       “, resting, and just here as a part of design. What other purpose can a bed be in use?” My mind kept coming up with crazy ideas as I looked at the thick olive bed duvet.
       I heard light footstep walking up to me as I looked at the silk of the blanket.  
       “Whatever you search online is all wrong except for one fact.” He said. 
       I looked up at him and see him still coming closer to me.
       “We are indeed the cold blood monsters. People called us ‘Vampire’.” He said in a soft voice to me. 
       I felt a cold breeze as his words blew at me. 
       The door opened, “Yoona? Taecyeon?” Kahi called us. 
       I startle back to reality and looked at the door.  
       “What are you two doing up here?” She asked me in a suspicious tone. 
       “Nothing, he was just showing me around.” I said nervously. 
       Kahi looked at Taecyeon who now stood back at the bookshelves in the corner. 
       “Well anyway, it’s family time. Fei want us all down in the living room.” She said happily as she grab my hand and pulled me with her. 
       Taecyeon gave an annoying looked at Kahi before he followed us down the stair and across the wooden dark brown wooden patio to a big room with no door and only glasses windows. All three of us entered the living room. I smiled at them and looked at the deck of card on the black table. I grabbed a seat at the end of the table next to Wooyoung while Kahi sat next to Nichkhun and immediately wrap her arms around his waist. Taecyeon entered the room and sat at the other end of the table facing me. 
       “Umm… what is the deck of cards for?
       “Blackjack and many other games.” Wooyoung immediately answered. “We are the gambling family!” He jokingly said. 
       I smiled at his happy joke. 
       “Don’t listen to him.” Said Fei. “Playing cards is only just to relief our mind beside listening to music. It also gets everybody together.” Fei corrected Wooyoung. 
       “I don’t know how to play cards.” I said embarrassedly. “I would just bore you if I play.” 
       “Just give it a try.” Said Nichkhun.
       “No you won’t.” Kahi said. “Taecyeon will help you.” she looked at him and moving her head towards my way. 
       “I switch with you.” said Wooyoung as he got up and walked to the end of the table. 
       Taecyeon sigh and switch with Wooyoung. The moment he sat next to me, I could feel my heart beating nervously. I took a quick glance at him and noticed a change of emotion on his face. 
       “Be calm Ok Taecyeon.” He whispered nervously in his mind. Her sense strikes up his nose; he felt his hand quivered as he looked at her pair of pink lips that he craved for. 
 
To be continue…………………