Chapter twenty seven: Yoona's labor, Taeyeon's life

The Beginning Of Eternity

 

           My eyes weakly roam from one place to another in the room. It was blurry, but I knew where I was and who is beside me. 

            “Fei, get the towels.” Seulong commanded. “We need the get the baby out. Taecyeon, get your venom needle ready in your hand.”

            Trying to keep my eyelids open, but fail.

            “She’s loosing a lot of blood.” Minho worriedly shouted. “Get it out of her now!”

            “No, we have to proceed the correct way. I want her and baby alive.” Said Taecyeon holding his venom beside him.

            Looking at the needle, Minho grab Taecyeon shirt collar from across the bed. “You either chose her or the baby. There is no time to proceed like the hospital.” He angrily snarls.

            Taecyeon angrily grinds his teeth as he glares at Minho. “I want both, the baby and her alive.”

            “You!” Minho raised his right fist up, ready to punch him.

            “The baby…” I murmured unconsciously.

            Both Taecyeon and Minho look down her. 

            “Stop you two! Now it not the time to fight.” Seulong yelled at them. “If you guys want to fight, go out and fight. This is the operation room. Yoona is in danger. She is in labor. Taeyeon is in the other room, waiting for me.  I have no time for this silly act.”

            Seulong is right. Their act will only put Yoona in more danger then she is. Minho releases his grips. Taecyeon immediately held her hands tightly. Fei brought the towels and bags of bloods over to Seulong.

            “I brought more blood.” Said Fei. “Minho, help me with this.” She handed him a couple bag of blood. “Replace them immediately once the bag is empty.”

            Minho grabs the bags and did as he was told, replacing the old with the new.

            “How is Yuri doing in the other room?” Seulong concernly asked as he places the towels on the side.

            “The stick is out, but Taeyeon have lost a lot of blood. Kahi and Wooyoung is assisting her. Nichkhun is out in the front on the watch.” Fei reported to him. “Yuri is trying to heal Taeyeon as much as she can. Her blood is getting low.

            “Good. Nichkhun still cannot be near human blood. He’s still consider new even though he have been with us for a long time.” Said Seulong. Seulong held a knife above Yoona stomach. “Okay, get ready. Once I successfully get the baby out, Fei, I need you to go get Kahi, tell her to heal Yoona before Taecyeon needle her. I will be over there once Kahi is in here.” Fei nodded understandably.

            Seulong precede the operation. He stabs the knife into Yoona’s abdominal and pulls the knife down, cutting—digesting her. Blood comes pouring out rapidly. Fei left the room and went to call Kahi. Seulong throw the knife into the container beside him and carefully carries the baby out of her. Fei enter the room with Kahi beside. Fei rush to Seulong and carries the baby. Kahi sprint to Yoona and begin healing her—sealing the cut and stopping blood from pouring out. Seulong left the room immediately. Fei left the room with the baby in her arms. Taecyeon held his venom needle at Yoona chest.

            “You’re going to inject that thing in her.” Minho said.

            “Yes.” Taecyeon answer. “It’s the only way to save her.”

            Minho disgustingly watches. Taecyeon stabbed the needle into Yoona—injecting his venom into her.

            “Come on. Come on.” Taecyeon impatient waited.

            The heart rate machine stopped beeping, only to leave a high pitch sound echoing in the room.

            “Why isn’t she waking up?” Kahi cluelessly asked.

            “If anything happen to her, I will kill you.” Minho fiercely glares at Taecyeon.

            Taecyeon ignore him, thinking as fast as he could to save her. He bend down and left bites mark from her neck…. shoulder…. arms…. thighs… down to her lower legs, but nothing happen. She’s still not awake.

            “No. No.” Taecyeon terrifying said. “Yoona. Wake up Yoona.” He called her.

            Minho grabbed the knife that stains with Yoona’s blood; he held it tightly.

            “Minho, wait. It takes time.” Kahi tried to pursue him. “Taecyeon have never turn anybody before.”

            “How much time do you want me to give him?” Minho shattered in hate and sadness. “How much time? A day? A month? A year?”

            “Do it. Kill me then.” Taecyeon recklessly said without taking his eyes off Yoona. “Take my life. I don’t want to live without her.”

            “No.” Kahi interfered. “Give him time. This is his first time turning someone into a vampire. The process of turning can take awhile.”

            Minho looks from Kahi to Taecyeon. “Killing you right now may be too easy. I really do want to kill you if it make me any better, but it would be to easy for you.” He said. “I’ll give till tomorrow. If tomorrow, she’s not awake, then I will take your life without any hesitation.” He walks out of the room.

            Taecyeon falls to his knees with tears pouring down his cheeks. Kahi walks over to him, pats his shoulder as she looks at Yoona lying unresponsively on the bed.

            “She will revive.” Kahi said with hopes.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

            After leaving Yoona’s room, Seulong storms into Taeyeon’s room, walking up to the bed. He looks at Taeyeon condition. The heart rate machine is still beeping. Wooyoung just stood and watch, waiting for Seulong commands.

            “She have lost large among of blood. We have been replacing blood bags. The wooden stick have demolishes her organs.” Yuri reported to him.

            “And the healing fail?” Seulong asked.

            Yuri nodded. “I have, but I can only heal the marks. Inside her have been destroyed.” Said Yuri. “There’s nothing we can do.”

            Checking the monitor, analyzing it deeply. Her heart rate is getting weaker by the minute. Seulong place his hands at her chest, shocking her with his electric shocks, boosting her heartbeats, but fail.

            “Accept one thing.” Said Seulong. Wooyoung and Yuri cluelessly look at him. “We have to turn her.” He looks at Wooyoung. “You have to turn her.”

             “Without her consent?” Wooyoung asked.

            “There is no time for consent. You either be selfish and turn her or let her go.” Said Seulong, leaving Wooyoung speechless. “Wooyoung, do you want to spend an eternity with her?” He asked.

            “I do, but she…. Her family.” Wooyoung uttered.

            “I will take cake of the rest. Now, what is important is Taeyeon’s life. You turning her will make it special that will be unbreakable.” Seulong explained. “But if you don’t then I will because I see her as my daughter, a part of the family.”

            “I’ll do it. Wooyoung finally make up his mind.

            “Do it before her heart stop beating.” Seulong reminded him.

            Wooyoung nervously nodded as he walks to Taeyeon. Seulong step aside, giving him room.

            “Wooyoung.” Yuri called him, trying to tell him not to hesitate anymore.

            Wooyoung nervously gulp and lower his upper half down to her neck. He closes his eyes, opens his mouth, and sank his teeth into her. Biting deeper in her, he venom comes rushing down into her, seizing her bloods.

            “I’m sorry Taeyeon. I can’t let you die. I can’t let you leave me.” Wooyoung whispered in his head.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

            Out in the living room, the family waits. Seulong and Fei sat on the long couch while Yuri sat on the single couch. Kahi exit the room, close the door behind her before she walks up to the family.

            “Now we wait.” Said Yuri.

            “How long do we have to wait?” Kahi asked.

            Nichkhun entered the house and walks up to Kahi. She worriedly looks at him, wrapping her arms around him.

            “I don’t know. They have never turn anybody, so it might takes a little longer.” Said Seulong. “I remembered when I first turn someone, it takes a bout 4 to 6 hours for the process to complete, but it was after one month I was turned. For them it could be a little longer.”

            Fei looks at everybody, “Are you alright? Do any of you need to feed?” She asked.

            “I’m fine.” Seulong answered.

            “Me too.” Yuri answered.

            Kahi glances at Nichkhun before giving Fei a definite answered. “We’re fine.

            “Where is Minho?” Fei noticed Minho absent.

            “He went out for some fresh air.” Nichkhun answered. “He will be back.”

            Fei nodded then looks back at the baby, playing with her.

            “Kahi, how come you never tell us that it was Changmin who turned you?” Yuri asked. “I always thought it was either Seulong or Nichkhun.”

            Nichkhun face turned fierce when Changmin name is mention.

            Kahi uncomfortable looks away, “It’s not important.” She said. “It seem like my vision are not true.” She changed the subject.

            “You show Hyori Yoona’s labor?” Seulong guessed.

            Kahi nodded her head, “Failed unexpected labor.” Kahi corrected him.

            “Very Good.” Fei praised her.

            Kahi smiles lightly.

            “I’m going to my room.” Nichkhun coldly said. Without a glance, he walks up the stairs into his room.

            “Umm… I’m going to go see what’s wrong.” Kahi excuses herself from the family.

            “Jealousy again.” Yuri shook her head.

            “Just let them be. If he’s not jealous then he is not Nichkhun that Kahi love.” Said Seulong.

            “You sound really like a father.” Fei comment. Seulong smiles and peck her cheek.

            Up in Nichkhun and Kahi’s room, Kahi open the door—enter the room—and close the door behind her. She sees Nichkhun standing near their bed with his back facing her. The tub was not on, but a bundle of water swirls fiercely in the air. She can tell he’s definitely irate. She walks up to him, reaches her right hand out and grabbed his left hand. She turns him around.

            “Khunnie.” She called him. Hearing her soft gentle voice, he releases the water, letting it falls flat into the tub. “Khunnie.” She called him again.

            “I really want to rip him into pieces.” Nichkhun angrily said. “I really want to rip his head off the moment he reveal himself to be the one that turn you and made you suffered.

            Kahi cup his face and smiles. “It the past.” She said.

            “But it hunt you. It hunts me!” He raised his voice. “When he say he should have drain you dry, do you know how much I want to snap his neck? When he taunted me with the taste of your blood, I wanted to rip his tongue. I hate that I couldn’t do it.” Nichkhun was filled with rage. “I hate myself. I hate that I’m useless.”

            “Nichkhun, stop.” She demanded him.

            “How? How can I when I know he was the one?” Nichkhun frustratedly said.

            “Nichkhun…” Kahi tried to talk him out.

            “How could you not tell me it was him?” Nichkhun frustratedly continued.

            “Nichkhun Buck Horvejkul! You Stubborn Head! Would you stop and listen to me!” Kahi exclaimed with angry eyes.

            “It frustrated me just thinking about him.” Nichkhun continues to express his hate for Changmin.

            “Fine! Keep thinking about it then!” She shouted. Kahi turned her back on him with her arms cross. “This stupid Nichkhun.” She unhappily murmured. Nichkhun blankly looks at her. Reading her feeling, he knew she was upset at him. Making her mad and unhappy is one of the things he hates that is why he tries to stay away from it, but this time he fail to do so. Shutting his eyes, he tries to empty his mind for a second before he turns her around. He takes another step toward her, stares at her, and waits for her to speak. Kahi tries to ignore him, giving him the silent treatment, but eventually surrender to his sweet stares. “I didn’t tell you because I knew you would like this. Yes, Changmin was the first to taste my blood and turn me into who I am now. It hurts me. It scares me a lot, but I learn to let it go because I have you.” Nichkhun ignorantly looks to the side. “It’s not important to me, so it shouldn’t be to you.”

            “It is to me.” Nichkhun cut her off. “It is to me because I love you. Even though you let it go, but I couldn’t. I promise myself I would kill the person that did this to you. You may think I’m selfish and stubborn, but it all because I love you….”

            Kahi happily crash her lips on his, shutting his mouth. She moves her arms around his neck, securing it there as she deepens the kiss. Nichkhun tried himself from surrendering to her, but the urge to have her erased everything in his head. Nichkhun responsively kiss her back hungrily as he wraps his arms around and carries her up as if she weight like cotton. He walks over to their bed and fall onto it with her on the bottom. Nipping her bottom lips, begging for entrance, he successfully slides his tongue into . Nichkhun right hand snakes down into her pant as his lips trails along her chin. her skin seductively as he grind his body over her, rubbing his hard-on in between her thighs. Kahi gasps when she felt his left hand slide inside her top and up to her . He cup and massage her . Kahi bit her bottom lip, arching her head back further before she grabbed his jacket and push him back.

            “Wait.” She stopped him. “Before we go any further, I want you to agree with me to forget what Changmin say.”

            “But…” Nichkhun tried to object.

            She put her right index finger at his lips. “No but. If you don’t agree then don’t come near me ever again till you agree to let it go.” She declared.

            Nichkhun nervously gulp as he looks into her serious eyes.  He stubborn hesitates to give her an answer. 

            “I love this selfish of yours.” Kahi comfort him as she her fingers through his hairs. “I am your wife, I have let go of this nightmare that have hunt me for years. It’s not important to me anymore. What’s important is my love for you. Today, when I see you suffered from Changmin powers, I was really scared. Your eyes were really red and you lost control of yourself, letting his words defeated you. I thought I would lose you for sure.” Her voice softens him. “For me, please let it go. He’s not worth it. I don’t want our relationship to be destroy because of this. If you love and respect me as your wide then please listen to me. Please Khunnie.” Kahi softly plead.

             Nichkhun narrow his eyebrows together, giving her an angry face. She find his angry face cute and adorable. “Fine, I’ll try.” He agreed.

            Kahi smiles. “Thank you Khunnie. I love you.”

             “It’s not the first time I surrender to you.” Nichkhun confessed. He gently traces his finger from the side of her face down to her lips. “I have surrender to you dozens of time. I can never defy you. I can never win when you keep seducing me like this. It is not fair.”

            She intertwines her hands behind his neck, “Because you love me.” She confidently said.

            “And you love me too.” Nichkhun added before he lowers his head and takes her lips passionately.

 

To be continue……………………….