Chapter twenty four: They are coming

The Beginning Of Eternity

 

           Rainfall from above, I sat in the house, in front of the window listening to the splatter of the raindrop hitting the ground, hitting the grass. I watch it breaks apart into many mini drops. I just sat in front of a window like an old grandma in a nursery home. I don’t like, it’s not usually me, but I feel lethargy.  Why am I just sitting? Most of all, Taecyeon cross mind. I shouldn’t be thinking of him at all. He lied to me, but I felt his sense near by as if he is here with me.

            Half a mile from the house, a tall figure hid in the tree, behind the braches and leaves. Soak wet by the rains, he looked straight at the house, at his wife. He couldn’t come to her, because he knows, the anger, the dark side in him with burst again just like the night before she left with Minho.

            “You should leave.” A familiar voice spoke.

            Taecyeon looked down and see Minho standing on a branch below him.

            “You think hiding here will do you any good? I know you’ve been here for a couple days.” Said Minho. “A coward like you just hiding here, pathetic.”

            Taecyeon ignored. How could he let his guard down? How could he not sense or hear Minho mind? It is because he is worry about Yoona?

            “I don’t get why Yoona love a man… a monster like you.” Minho tried adding fire to him.

            “At least I won her heart.” Said Taecyeon coldly.

            “Not for long.” Said Minho.

            Taecyeon glared at him. “What you do mean?”

            “An irresponsible person do not deserve her.” Said Minho looked at the house.

            Taecyeon grind his teeth, annoyed by Minho. He closed his eyes and let his anger drown. He opened his eyes and looked back at the house, pretending Minho is not with him.

            “Yoona, it’s time to feed.” Said Taeyeon entering the room and up to me with a white large foam cup in her hand. She pulled a chair next to me and sat. Holding the cup in front of me, I turn my head slowly to her, looking at her with my exhausted eyes. Yes, I’m really exhausted. Body and mind do not want to function, heartbeat are slower. My breaths are unbalance as I stare at her. Taeyeon held my hand. “You’re cold.”

            I shook my head no, “I don’t feel cold.”

            Taeyeon inhale deeply before she speak, “You’re getting worse, paler and skinnier. You need to go back to the IM’s House.” She suggested.

            “No.” I reject. “Not yet. I will be in labor. I can feel it.” A weak smile flash across my face.

            “This is too risky. Yoona, please.” Taeyeon begged.

            “I won’t change my mind. If going back, they make me abort the baby. I can’t.” I said.

            Taeyeon can only hopelessly sigh, giving me a hand; she held the cup as I drink from the straw.

            “Seriously, when I see other pregnant women, they are chubby, but you.” Taeyeon sighed. “You are skinny.” She said.

            I looked her with a looked “Taeyeon, I’m pregnant why a vampire,” on my face. Taecyeon just flashes smiles at me. The rain finally stopped. Outside smells like fresh forest rain. It’s terrific, it only I can share this moment with him.

            “Thinking about Taecyeon?” Taeyeon asked.

            I remain silent with my head looking down at the floor.

            “Call him.”

            “He won’t answer.”

            “How would you know?”

            “I’ve been gone for a while, he haven’t call or come looking for me. He doesn’t care about me anymore.” My voices were nearly a whisper—no hope at all.

            Taeyeon sigh, “You never know. He could be somewhere close by. You just need to look carefully.” She hinted.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

            Frustratedly walking back and forth in an open living room, Fei walked up to Yuri and stop her.

            “Taecyeon will bring her home.” Fei declared.

            “But I just fear, if he bring her home soon, the baby inside of her will only….” Seulong paused.

            He words frighten Yuri, shivered her from inside out. Kahi stood and take a first step, suddenly stop when a strong vision blocks her visual. Many light feet in her vision, black coats red scarf, and the Mandate crest. They were all in her vision. She sees a smile, deviously smiles the shivered her. From light feet to heavy pace and fast, they show a very strong fierce energy. Nichkhun stood and grabbed her hand, he turned her around, cupped her face. Terrified written all over her face frighten him.

            “Kahi.” Nichkhun called her softly.

            Successfully calling her back, she looked him.  “They’re coming.” She stuttered frightenly.

            “Who?” He asked, puzzlingly looked at her.

            “Hyori… and her people.”

            Seulong jolt to his feet, “The Mandate.” His voices shudder.

            Kahi nodded. “Oh no.” Fei was terrified to hear the news.

            “Shot! We have to let Taecyeon know about this. He needs to hear this.” Said Wooyoung. Wooyoung grabbed his cellphone and text Taecyeon a message.

            In just a second, Taecyeon were on the living with them. “What?” His voices were lowed and deep.

            “The Mandate is coming.” Wooyoung repeated.

            “Hyori is very happy.” Kahi said in weak tone. “It seem like we have something she want.”

            “Yoona.” Taecyeon stuttered frightenly.

            “She’s after Yoona.” Seulong said. “Kahi, do you know how far are they from here?” he asked.

            “Not to far, but not to close either. We still have time.” Said Kahi.

            “Do you know where Yoona is?” Yuri asked.

            “In a wooden house just 10 miles from here.” Taecyeon gave a direct location.

            “Get in the car now.” Seulong ordered.   

            In a flash, Yuri and Fei rode in Seulong’s car. Wooyoung joined Taecyeon in his car. Nichkhun and Kahi in the Jaguar. Three cars hit the road like lightening, driving at the speed of 160 km/h. They cause attention with their fast speed and caught by couple police, but immediately their memories were erase by Yuri. The car stopped, the stick shift to park before the engine turned off. Taecyeon storms into the house.  Skimming his eyes all over the place only to see no one in the house.

            “Where is she?” Yuri asked.

            “Where can Yoona and Taeyeon be?” Wooyoung asked.

            “I don’t know.” Taecyeon trembled. With danger near, his rational mind trembled all over the place. “Where could she possibly be?” He closed his eyes, hoping to hear her thoughts. Successfully, he heard her in his head. “I know where she is.” Said Taecyeon. He runs out of the house, across the grass field. Everybody immediately follow him.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

            Inside an old church, I sat at the front seat with Taeyeon and Minho on either side. I held my hands together, praying silently in my head. Praying for the baby to healthy and safe. Praying for Taecyeon to accept and love the baby the way she does.

            “How did you find this nice old church?” Taeyeon asked Minho.

            “It’s not that hard.” Minho delightedly said. “I thought you and Yoona might need a place to relieve some stress and be at peace.”

            “Do I look like I’m stress?” Taeyeon jokingly glared at him.

            Minho friendly smiles. “Your wrinkles are noticeable.” He jokingly said.

            “Yah! Choi Minho.” Taeyeon angrily pout at him.

            “I’m just kidding.” Said Minho.

            I opened my eyes and smiles at them. I look at Minho, “Thank you.”

            “Not a problem.” Said Minho.

            “What did you pray for?” Taeyeon asked.

            “Just…” I hesitate to answer her. “Did you pray?” Change the subject.

            Taeyeon cutely smiles, “A little. I pray for to be with Wooyoung forever like you and Taecyeon.” She said with envy.

            I nervously smiles. Suddenly the doors burst open. A bright light shines strike down the hall. All three of us turn and sees many shadows on the ground. My eyes jolt wide, recognizing one among the group.

            “Yoona!” Taecyeon rushed to me. Minho stood and blocked him from coming near me. Taecyeon stop and looked down at me. “Yoona.” He pleaded softly.

            Wooyoung signal Taeyeon to push Minho aside. Taeyeon happily got up and pulled Minho aside. Minho opened his mouth, about to speak until Taeyeon shook her head. Taecyeon drop to his knees, reach his hands to mines and held it on my lap. I did not look at him, not wanting to tears up in front of him.

            “Why are you here?” I asked.

            “I—I came to get you.” He spoke softly. “I need to plead for your forgiveness, but at this time you have to come with me.”

            I lift my head up and looked at him, “Why should I?”

            “Because….it’s for yours and the baby safety.”    

            Suddenly tears overwhelm in my eyes, “When did you start to care for the baby?” I asked.

            “Since the beginning.” I simply answer me. “Right now, I’m glad that you are safe. I’m glad they didn’t take you away.” He said as he held my hands against his lip. “The Volturi is coming, they are coming for you.” He voice drift away, shattered in fears.

            “So if the Volturi is not coming for me, you wouldn’t be here?” I asked him again. A couple tears escape my eyes.

            “No, you’re wrong. I’m always by you. I’ve been watching you. “ He said.

            Taeyeon walked over to Wooyoung, she looked at me, nodding her head.

            “Yoona, please come with me. Come back home with me.” He pleaded.

            “We have hurry.” Said Yuri. “Yoona, come with us for now. We can talk about this again later.”

            I hesitate to give them an answer. I just fear that if I say yes, I might lose the maybe.

            “I’m sorry, Yoona. I’m sorry for hating the baby. I’m sorry for not being brave and be by your side. I’m sorry for not trusting you. Being separate from you this past couple days was my worst punishment ever in my life. But the feeling of loosing you frightens me; I fear that if I come near you, I would say those hurtful words to you again. But when I told you I felt our baby heart beating, I really meant it. I really felt it.” His voice was soft—it was at ease as I looked into his eye with tears. “So please Yoona…….” He cupped my face, wiping the tears away lightly.

            “They are here.” Kahi voice trembles in fear. Nichkhun and her turn to the door. Kahi’s hands shakes uncontrollably recognizing the man who stood on Hyori left side. The man have turned her into a vampire, the man that have hunt her before she finally let go of this nightmare. Stirring with Kahi’s fear in him, Nichkhun looked at her than back at the Volturi. He caught a mix feeling in him. One is please and one is fear. It threatens him as he glared at the man on the left. He let go of her hand and moves his body forward. Kahi quickly grabbed his arm—stopped him. 

            “No.” Kahi pleaded. Nichkhun faces with her anger and fierce eyes. Kahi shook her head, knowing what he felt and pleading him not to be taunts by it.

            Taecyeon quickly stand and so did I. He held my hand tightly, covering me with his big body. “Don’t say a word. Stay silent.” He whispered to me. I frightenly listened to him as I hid behind him.

            “What’s going on?” Minho asked. He looked down at the ground and sees Black mist evolving around the doors.

            “They are the Volturi. They came to get Yoona.” Seulong said to Minho. “They purposely came for the baby.”

            “Stay close to the girls.” Fei ordered Taecyeon, Wooyoung, and Nichkhun to remain calm.

            The lady in the center smiles widely as she looked at the Im family. “A whole happy family.” Her voices shivered them. “What a happy family.” Her viciously smiles frighten me.

 

To be continue………………….