Chapter Twenty Six: Kahi's Vision

The Beginning Of Eternity

 

            Fei step forward and swirl winds around her, she spins and blast Yunho's mist away. Yunho stares furiously at Fei. Changmin step forward after seeing Yunho humiliated.

            Concentrated with Nichkhun, Wooyoung, Seulong, and Taecyeon in his mind, “Fire.” Changmin calmly said.

             The four of them falls to their knees with the feeling of burning inside of them. Yunho deviously smiles as he advance his poison mist forward.

             “Nichkhun!” Kahi frightenly shouted.

            “Wooyoung!” Taeyeon concernly exclaimed.

            The four of them suffered the burning flames inside of them with the sense taking away from them.

            Walking through the mist, Chansung smirked. “Get up.” He taunted Taecyeon. “Come on, try to get up.” Red pulses stretches to the center of his eyeballs as he looks at Chansung in pain. “My power is stronger than yours.” Chansung vaporized then appear behind Taecyeon. “I can teleport. Can you?” He bend down to Taecyeon’s left ear and whispered. Chansung wraps both of his arms around Taecyeon’s head.

             Enduring the pain, Taecyeon tries to stop him from snapping his head off with the remaining strength in him. “Why are you doing this? I’m your brother. We are a family.”

            “You are not my family! We are not a family!” He roars in anger. Gripping onto Taecyeon’s head, Chansung get ready to rip it off.

            “No! Stop!” I shouted, pleading him with my tears. I successfully free myself from Minho gripped and run to him, but Fei and Yuri stopped me. “Please Don’t.”

            “I am your brother as long as I live!” Taecyeon spoke loudly.  

             “Not anymore. I will kill you.” Chansung smirked. Twisting Taecyeon head to the side, Taecyeon sees Yoona strolling in tears.

             “I’m sorry.” Taecyeon whispered to me, pleading for forgiveness.  

            The room filled with dark mists with Changmin still in controlling of their sense. Chansung using all his strength to twist Taecyeon’s head off while Taecyeon with stand his strength, trying to stay alive. Terrified, I wanted to run to him, pulled him out from the miserable, but with Yuri and Fei blocking and holding me back, I stood anxiously look at him.

            Nichkhun tightly gripped his fist and lift it up in the air with all his might, he throw a punch at the floor. The ground stumble, cracks appear—spreading the floor apart. The crack creaks it way to Hyori, Yunho, and Changmin. They sprint to the side before the floor completely split—sinking everything near by. Nichkhun jolt up and lift his right leg up, he stomp the floor. The ground shakes again. With Changmin no longer in control, Taecyeon seized Chansung right hand—twisted it—and pulling it away from his head. Taecyeon stood and kick Chansung at his ankle, flipping him into the air, and throw him to Hyori. Chansung lands on his feet, standing in front of Hyori.

            “The power of this brother possess are outstanding.” Hyori praised Chansung and Taecyeon.

             Yunho and Changmin constantly yet calmly watches as her words have no affects on them at all. Chansung uncontrollably swing a fierce and powerful punches at Taecyeon,--lifting every thing up and strikes at him. Minho immediately steps in front of Yoona, punching and kicking objects away. Yuri, Kahi, and Fei were too occupied blocking themselves, leaving Taeyeon defenseless.

            “AHH!” Taecyeon roar as he form a force field with all his strength, but it was too late.

            Taeyeon was struck with a sharp stick through her abdomen. Bloods come rushing out of her as she weakly look at Wooyoung.

            “Taeyeon!” Wooyoung shout as he run to her. He catches her before she hit the floor. He sat and held her in his arms, “Don’t. Don’t close your eyes. Stay with me.” Wooyoung frightenly stuttered.

            “Woo—Woo…..” She weakly murmured his name.

            “You are not leaving me.” Wooyoung ordered. “You are not leaving me, Kim Taeyeon.” Placing his hand around her wound, he tried to stop her from bleeding. Yuri walks to Taeyeon, drops to her knee, and held her hands over the wounds, trying to heal her. “We need to get the stick out of her. It’s the only way I can heal her.” She said. Wooyoung immediately grabbed onto the stick and was about to pull it out, but stop by Yuri. “If you pull it out now, you will end her life.” She said. Wooyoung let go of the stick and desperately looks at her.

             “What do we do now? She’s loosing a lot of blood.” Wooyoung voices trembles.

            “Yuri, try to stop her from bleeding.” Seulong direct her, hoping to buy Taeyeon more times. “No one comes near her. You will only suffocate her.”

            Kai smirked, “This would never happen if you all just listen in the first place.” He said. “But it would be better now that she’s dying. We don’t have to dirty our hands.”

            Nichkhun and Taecyeon glare at him. “You—!”

            “Hand the girl over.” Changmin demanded for Yoona after seeing Taeyeon life ending soon.

            Nichkhun fiercely sprint to Changmin.

            “Stop!” Kahi shouted. “I have a vision.” Her voice stuttered nervously as she looks at Hyori. “I have a vision to show you.”

             Hyori smiles, “Give me your hand darling.” Hyori delightfully said.

            Kahi nervously walks up to her. Nichkhun grab her right hand and stop her; he shook her head, begging her not to. 

             “Come with me.” Kahi whispered to him.

            Left with no choice, he escorts her to Hyori. I run to Taecyeon, worriedly looking at him. Taecyeon calmly my hair with his right hand. Changmin and Yunho step forward, stopping Nichkhun from preceding any further. Kahi gives her right hand to Hyori, letting her hold it. Hyori smiles as she looks into Kahi eyes, entering her mind. She sees a bright visual vision; a room with four figures, three men and a woman crowding a weak women body on the bed. Looking deeper, Hyori sees Yoona lying unconsciously on the bed with emergency tubes connected to Yoona. Bloods was everywhere. Taecyeon eyes were red as he stares at Yoona with a knife in his hand. Hyori no longer sees the vision anymore. Hyori let go of her hand and looks passed her to Yoona.

            “The baby will be gone as you wish.” Kahi dreadfully gulp.

            “I see.” Said Hyori.

            Hiding behind Taecyeon, I was frightened by her stares.

            “My lady?” Kai called her, waiting for her orders.

            Hyori switch her attention to Nichkhun, who is anxiously waiting for Kahi to leave Hyori. “Very protective husband you have her, darling.” Hyori admired her. “I envy you.” She seductively smiles at him.

            “Have Kahi ever tell you that it was who turned her?” Changmin spoke, catching Nichkhun attention immediately. “Her blood was so sweet….so delicious that night.” He taunted him, adding salt to Nichkhun’s anger.

            Kahi shockingly turns around and fearfully looks at Nichkhun. Nichkhun’s eyes, unable to control his anger, become furiously red, burning in fire as he glares at Changmin.

            “That night, I should have finished her off. Drain her dry.” Changmin spoke softly with smirks.

            “ARG AHH!!” Nichkhun snarl angrily, swinging his arms at Changmin. Yunho instantly join the fight. Changmin leap in the air, escaping Nichkhun’s kick. He stood land and stood a couple feet away.

            “It’s too bad you weren’t the first to taste her pure human blood.” Changmin continues to insult him.

            “You!” Nichkhun exclaimed. He sprint to Changmin and aiming his fist at him, but got cut off by Yunho.

            Yunho wraps his arm around Nichkhun’s right fist, stopping it from hitting Changmin.

            “Stop!” Kahi tries to run to Nichkhun but held captive by Changmin.

            Kahi struggles to free herself from Changmin, but he was taking her sense away. “It’s sad isn’t it.” Changmin smirked. He lower his head, sniff her sweet sense then looks at Nichkhun.

             “Let her go!” Nichkhun shouted. He stomp his feet to the ground, woods come bouncing up in the air, Nichkhun blew it at Changmin and Yunho with his left hand. Yunho let go of Nichkhun, dodging the woods. Changmin release Kahi and duck the woods. Changmin stares at Nichkhun.

            “Pain. Fall.” Changmin whispered.

            Nichkhun falls to his knees with one hand on the floor and the other at his chest. “Ah—ahh…” Nichkhun painfully cried. Kahi runs up to him in tears.

            “Nichkhun. Nichkhun.” Kahi voice shivered as she called his name. Seeing his bearing the pain, she looks at Changmin. “Please stop.” She begged.

             Ignoring her plead, he continues to torture Nichkhun. Seulong unexpectedly sprint to Changmin, tackling him to the wall, and shocks him with his electrics.

            “AHHH!!” Changmin cried loudly in pain. “Yunho!” He called for help.

            Yunho’s eyes widen in shock and rush over, but flank by Taecyeon. Chansung aggressively run to Taecyeon, but stop by Hyori command.

            “Stop.” Hyori ordered.

            Yunho anxiously stares at Seulong. Kahi Nichkhun chest, healing the pain in him.  Seulong stop and back away from Changmin.

            Kahi looks at Hyori with fierce eyes. “I have shown you what you wanted to see, so now please leave us alone?” Said Kahi daringly.

            Sehun grind his teeth, taking a step forward. Hyori raised her right hand up to stop him.

            Hyori calmly smiles, “Fine. But let warn this once, I wish not to deal with this again. Your vision better be true. This is your last warning.” Hyori warned them.

            “If I find out you’re lying to us, I will not tolerate and have you and the rest of your family beheaded.” Yunho threaten them.

            The family and wolf pack stay silent.

            “We go now.” Said Hyori. She turned around and walks toward the exit. Everybody follows her. Chansung glanced at Taecyeon one last time before he leaves the church.

            After the Mandate Coven disappear, the pack silently left the place except Minho. Seulong walks back to Fei again, wrapping his arms around her. Nichkhun wanted to go after Changmin and ripped his head off, but Kahi detained him from doing it so. She embraces him tightly, hoping to calm his temper down.

            “Don’t. Please don’t.” Kahi begs. “Please, for me.” She looks up at him, cupping his face. “Refrain yourself for us.”

            Nichkhun unwillingly nodded for Kahi’s happiness.

            “What did you showed her?” Minho curiously asked.

            Minho questioned caught my attention. I really want to know what she have shown Hyori to get her to leave.

            “I gave her a vision.” Said Kahi. “I don’t know if it will come true or not, but I didn’t put a little force in it to make her believe me.” She explained.

            Looking at Kahi, Taecyeon knew what Kahi had showed Hyori. He remained silent and hopes Kahi too to stay quiet.

            “What vision?” I asked.

            “There’s no time left. We need to bring Taeyeon back to the house. I’m loosing her.” Yuri anxiously spoke.

            I rush to her, but suddenly lost my balance and the strength to remain on my feet. My vision becomes blurry. I heard Taecyeon and Minho shouting my name unclearly as I felt a pair of arms around my weak body, holding me against his. Is this it? Is this the last of me?

                        “Hurry, to the car.” Seulong shout. “Yoona is going to give birth any minute now. Wooyoung, carry Taeyeon into my car.”

 

To be continue……………………….