Chapter Two: A Talk

The Beginning Of Eternity

 

      I startled when the brown skins join the table and recognized one of guy in the group. 
      “Hi.” Minho said to me.
      I smiled at him. A young man planted a kiss on Jessica lip before he sat beside her. 
      “And this two are a couple.” Said Bora in an annoying tone. “I seriously need a boyfriend.” 
      “I’m available.” Said Seungri. Bora disgustingly looked away. 
       Jessica smiled as she rest her head on the man shoulder. 
      “This is Jonghyun.” Said Taeyeon. “He and Jessica have been dating for a long time.” 
      “I’m Minho.” He had his hand out with a sweet smile as he introduced himself to me even though I knew who he was. 
      “Yoona.” I shook his hand. 
      “You’re very pretty.” He said. I smiled. “So how long have you been here?” He asked me. 
      “About a month now.” I answered him. 
      He nodded his head, “Are you enjoying Seoul so far?” he asked. 
      I nodded my head, “Yeah. It’s nice here and different from my hometown.” I said. 
      “Are you here alone?” 
      I shook my head no, “I’m here with my mom.” 
      “That’s nice.  I bet you really look like you mom. Beautiful face that shine everywhere you go.” He praised me.
      I smiles. We talked but it didn't last long before I felt awkward and eat my lunch again. I glanced at Taecyeon secretly again. 
      “You should stay away from them.” Minho tone became cold and fierce. 
      I see the cold and hatred face on his face when mentioned about the Im family. 
      “Why?” My voice quivered. 
      “They are not what you think they are. They are not the good guys.” He said in hate.
      I blinked in confusion to his words, “Why? Wh—what did they do?” I asked him. 
      “It’s best if you stay away from them. It’s for your safety.” He said. 
      I wanted to ask him more, but I know he won’t answer me. I just sat there in confusion as I looked at my lunch tray. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      School finally ended, I took the bus to my mom bouquet shop. Entering the shop, I saw my mom watering the flowers like usual. I smiled at her before I walked to the cashier counter and put my backpack under the table. 
      “How is school?” My mom asked. 
      “It’s fine.” I answered him. “Everything is usual, making friend and attending class.”
      “Did you make any new friend?” 
      “Yeah, a couple.” I gave her a quick answered so she could stop asking me question especially question that will dragged to boys in my school.
     “That’s great.” She smiled as she walked up to me. “You should hang out with your new friend more.” 
     “Yeah, but I also want to help you at the shop.” I answered her and took out my physic homework. “And it better if I don’t spend time too much time with them.” 
She smiled and pinched my right cheek like I was five years old. “I’m going to the greenhouse and see how my flowers are doing?” she said. 
      I nodded my head and watched her walked to the back before I took out my IPod Itouch 5th generation and played a couple of Ne-Yo and Usher songs. Sitting on the stool for two hours the bell dings and the door open. In my surprised, I see him behind to elegant lady. I recognized one of the two beautiful ladies. Suzy said she is Kahi, Nichkhun’s wife. The other young lady was really pretty; her skin shines so bright that it outshines the flowers in my mom shop. A pleasant and sweet smiles on her face is like angel from the sky. There is no possible ways someone could be mean or seduce by her beauty. 
     “Hi.” I greeted them nervously. 
     “Hi there.” Said Kahi friendly. “It’s nice to see you here.”
     I got off my stool and walked to the front of the counter. I stood nervously as I looked at him before I answered Kahi.
     “I—I came here to help my mom often.” I glanced at Taecyeon. 
     “Really? That’s nice of you.” Said the young lady. “You two know each other?” She looked at Taecyeon and me. 
     “No we don’t.” He answered coldly. 
     Disappointed filled by face as I glanced at him in anger. Kahi elbow him in the arm and gave him the “Be nice” looked. 
     “She is the new girl, we go to the same school.” Said Kahi happily as she looked at me. “I’m Kahi by the way.” She put her hand out and grabbed my hand.  
     “Yoona.” I introduced myself nervously to her. My hand felt cold breeze rush up my arm as I looked at her. 
     “I’m Fei.” She shakes my hand and pulled me in for a hugged. 
     Her embrace was also cold too before we move away. 
     “You’re hair smiles really good.” Fei compliment me. 
     I smiled nervously as I tug my left bang behind my ear. “Thank You.” I said to her. I glanced over at him, waiting for him to say something but he just look flowers instead of me. Fei grabbed Taecyeon by his jacket at his arm and yanked it down, she signaled him with her eyes. 
     “Hi again.” He finally spoke to me.
     I gave his a nervous smiled, “Um… Can I help you look for something?” I asked nervously. 
     “Lilac and roses.” Said Fei. 
     “Red roses. She like them more.” Said Kahi. 
     I walked her to the left side of the shop and showed her the new roses that my mom had picked out from this morning. Taecyeon went to the counter; I glanced at him again while Fei and Kahi observed the flowers. 
     “He’s not always like this.” Said Fei to me. “Well, actually he is but there’s a reason to why he is like this. Just ignore him.” 
     Her words confused me but I still give a fake smiles. 
     “Why don’t you go talk to him? I need some time browsing around the stores.” Said Fei. 
     I gave a last light smiled and nodded my head before I walked to the stool behind the counter again. 
     “Did you know it was his first word to someone else beside us?” said Kahi. 
     “Really?” Fei surprisingly looked at her. “I thought he would be making friend since the day we moved back here.” 
     Kahi smiles and shakes her head no. “For the past 8 months, he haven’t spoken to anyone. It will be a miracle if she can get him to talked beside us.” She said. 
     “Well, she will be the first and change him.” Said Fei. 
     “I hope.” Said Kahi. 
     Fei take a looked at Yoona, “I know so.” She confidently said. 
     Fei and Kahi continued to look at the flowers in the shop while I played with my pencil. The clock tick louder as I waited for him to speak but instead he looked at the floor. I surrendered on planning to have a decent conversation with him and began to do my physic homework. My mind kept getting off track and he appeared. I glanced at him and still see him looking at the floor. Now I became jealous of the floor. 
     “Is the floor that pretty?” I said in my head. 
     Fei and Kahi glanced at them and smiles to each other viciously. Kahi take out her phone and texted him a message. I looked up at Taecyeon upon hearing his phone rang. 
     “Talk to her. –Kahi” 
     Taecyeon looked at Kahi with his eyebrows crunch together. 
     “What?” He whispered. 
     Fei turn around and had her eyes wide at him as if she was ordering him. My eyes went from Kahi to Taecyeon to Fei then back to him. I was dizzy for sure. Just looking back and forth at them as the phone continued to rang annoyed me. 
     “No! –Taecyeon” 
     I looked at Taecyeon again when I heard his phone rang again. 
     “Taecyeon, you talk to her this instant! –Fei.” 
     Taecyeon shrugged his shoulder as he mouth open upon looking at Fei. 
     “No! No way I’m talking to her. –Taecyeon” 
     I'm slowly loosing my temperature and more annoyed; I am literally screaming inside of my head. They are in the same shop and under the same roof, they can just talked instead of texting each other. 
     “Taecyeon, don’t you disobey your mother. –Fei” 
     I am seriously going crazy looking back and forth between this three people in the shop. I put my pencil down in anger. 
     “Is there something important you guys want to talk to each other? If it is than I can go to the back.” I said in an irritated tone as I pointed to the door behind me. 
     “No not at all.” Said Fei with smiles. 
     “We were just having our family moment.” Said Kahi as she smiled. 
     “I asked him to do a favor and stayed while we decided to go to the bakery next door.” Said Fei. 
     I looked at them confusedly. 
     “I’m not staying.” He insisted. 
     Fei and Kahi glared at him, “You are.” 
     “It’s okay, I can reserved the flowers for you while you’re gone.” I said. 
     “No it’s fine, he will stay and watch it for us.” Said Fei. 
     Fei and Kahi head to the door. Taecyeon take a step forward but stop when Kahi turned around and gave him a glared. He let out a big sighed and the ladies walked out of the shop. I held up my pencil again, banging the eraser on top of the pencil to table. Our moment became awkward as he stood in front of me. I glanced at him when I heard his phone rang again. This time I seriously wished my mom had put a sign saying, “No cellphone allowed.” But it will be ridiculous because I won’t be able to use my phone either. I wished I could just walked up to him and take his phone away from him. 
     “Talk! –Kahi” 
     Taecyeon read the message on his IPhone 5. Taecyeon quickly delete the message. His phone rang again. He deleted the message again. I couldn’t stand it anymore and got off the stool. He phone rang, but this time I grabbed it from him before he can read the message. He looked up at me in surprised. I became nervous when my eyes met his.
     “I’m… um…” I looked away nervously as my voice shakes. “I’m sorry. It just that the… the ringing is… is getting on my nerve.” I said to him. “It’s annoying.”
     He looked away with a light smirk on his left face. I smiled when I knew that it was a smiled from him. 
     “I’m sorry.” He said to me in a calm peaceful tone. “It’s just that my family are… ridiculous.” 
     I let out a slight smile as I looked away for a second and then back at him. 
     “You have really nice family.” I said. “Especially your two sisters.” 
     “Actually one.” He blurted out. “The other is my mot…..” 
     I looked at him in shocked. “One? What?” 
     “Nothing.” He said. “Sometime having a sibling can be a pain, especially when one is playing an older role.” He jokingly said as he tried to change the subject.
     We both let out a small laugh. Now, that I officially had a decent conversation with him. I began to think Minho words that were are just based on his assumption. Taecyeon is actually friendly. 
     He put his palm out. I looked at him confusedly, wandering what he is doing.
     “May I have my phone back?” He asked me. 
     I almost forgot that I took his phone away. I quickly handed him his phone back and nervously smiles. My hand stopped when I felt his cold skin just like Fei and Kahi. I surprisingly looked at him. He have been in the shop for more than ten minutes and I’m pretty sure the heater is on because I felt warm but him. His skin was really cold that I had to withdraw my hand after I put his phone onto his palm. His face emotion changed, it more of fear and worried as his hand quivered away. I looked at the door with the doorbell ding. Fei and Kahi has came back from the bakery next door and smiles happily at Taecyeon and I. 
     “See? Is not that bad? Make friend Taec.” Said Kahi happily. 
     Taecyeon glared at her. 
     Fei grabbed the lilacs and roses from the shelves and walked up to the counter. 
     “I would like to pay for this flowers.” She said in a well-mannered tone. 
     I nodded and rush behind the counter. I pinned a couple numbers down the touch screen and got the total for the flowers. Fei handed me the cash, the exact amount before I even told her the total. I took the cash from her. Two gentlemen walked into my shop. I recognized Nichkhun, but the other taller and handsome with a gentle face beside Nichkhun, I guessed he could be an older brother or Fei’s boyfriend. Nichkhun plant a quick kiss on her lips, Kahi smiles as she wrapped her arms around him. The taller handsome man wrapped his arm around Fei’s waist. 
     “Hi honey.” Said the tall handsome man to Fei. He plant a soft kissed on her lips. “What did you buy?” he asked her with a soft smiled. 
     “Flowers and some pastries.” Fei answered him. “I got my husband his favorite pastries.” She handed him the medium box. 
     “Lucky me.” Seulong smiles widely. 
     My eyes grew wide in shocked as I looked at them. I seriously didn’t expect her to get married so early. She looked like she was around my age. Her skins were so beautiful and her figure was excellent enough to win a modeling contest. 
Fei turned around and face me as she rest her left hand on his chest. 
     “Honey, this is Taecyeon new friend. Her name is Yoona.” Fei introduced me to him. 
     He smiled at me, “Hi, I’m Im Seulong. Nice to finally meet a friend of Taecyeon.” He said to me. 
     “She’s not my fri…” 
     Kahi elbowed him in the stomach. “Shut up.” She whispered to him as she kept her arms around Nichkhun as if they were super glued to each other. 
     “Hi nice meeting you too.” I said nervously.  
     “Can we go now?” Taecyeon said annoyingly. 
     I glared at him rudely. 
     Fei looked at Taecyeon, “How about you bring your friend over to visit tomorrow?” 
     “No!” He immediately answered. 
     Fei and Kahi gave him the deadly women glares. Seulong and Nichkhun shook their head no to Taecyeon as if they’re telling him to listened or died. Fei smiled at me. 
     “Would you like to come over tomorrow night? If that’s okay with you.” Fei asked. 
     “Yoona, honey I need some…” My mom stopped when she saw a lot of people surrounds me. “Yoona… Who are this people?” She whispered to me. 
     Even though she is ten feet behind me but I heard her voice clearly.  
     “Um mom, these are my new friends.” I said. 
     I looked at my mom and sees the nervous smiled on her. 
     “Wow, a lot of good looking people in my shop.” She murmured. 
     I embarrassedly looked away. 
     “And this is Fei and Seulong.” I said. 
     My mom eyes went shocked as she took a step forward and closer looked at Seulong. I saw Nichkhun gave my mom a serious looked as if he is putting some kind of spell on her.
     “Dr. Seulong! The famous handsome Dr. Seulong?” Said my mom with smiles. 
     I closed my eyes as I bit my lips in embarrassment, but glanced at Taecyeon when I heard his little laugh. 
     “Yes. I am Dr. Seulong.” Said Seulong. “You can just call me Seulong, I preferred people to call me by that name.” his voice was really gentle and soft. 
     I looked at my mom who is now reaching for Seulong hand for a handshake. 
     “Oh your hand it sold.” Said my mom. 
     I gulped nervously when I saw they face expression change. 
     “It’s probably really cold outside since winter is coming soon.” Said my mom. 
     Everybody quickly nodded, even I myself. 
     “Well, we have to go. Wooyoung will be home soon.” Said Fei as she patted Seulong chest. 
     Seulong nodded at her before looking at me, “It would be nice to have you over for a visit.” He said. 
     My mom smiles as she grabbed my right arm. 
     “Umm… I don’t…” 
     “Since it’s rare meeting a friend of Taecyeon, we would like to you better since tomorrow night is family night. We would like to know you more since you are Taecyeon first friend.” Said Kahi. 
     I glanced at Taecyeon before I answered them. 
     “Sure.” I said nervously. 
     They all had a smile on except Taecyeon and Nichkhun, well Nichkhun did smiles but it like it was a forceful smile. 
     “Okay, we’ll see you tomorrow.” Said Kahi. 
     I smiles as I watched them head to the door. I saw Taecyeon stopped and turn his head to the left, but did not looked back at me then get into a black Cayenne Turbo. Wow, that is a nice expensive car. They must be a rich family. I could only sigh and watched in envy. Seulong drove away along with his family. 
Seulong's Car:
porsche_cayenne-turbo-ext-6.jpgtirekicker.blogspot.com2013porschecayenn
 To be continue………………..