Chapter Thirty Four: It All Ends Here

The Beginning Of Eternity

           Chansung heard his words inside his head and looks at him. Speechless and emotion effected by his pleading, Chansung looks at the baby. The pure and innocent eyes look into his. The small tiny hands reaches up to touch his face. The sweet and adorable smiles spark at him and the sound of her heart beating whispers softly in his ears. It is his niece, a part of a family to him. It confuses him with all the emotion he is feeling, words he is hearing; begging from Taecyeon, and the smiles of his niece to him.  

            “I know you hate me. I know you want me dead—burn for our parent death, but please don’t hurt her. She is our family, my daughter, and your niece. She’s just an innocent baby, a living species with love and hope. I have lived a century for of guilty and regrets. And now I am bless to have a baby of my own. I can’t let anything happen to her. I regrets for not being there when you needed me, when our parent needed me, but I didn’t kill them. I did every possibility I could to keep them safe. I have never left the family, but I couldn’t expose myself to them. It will only put them at risk…. Chansung, I’ve always comeback to see them and watch over them… I think of them everyday of my life.” Taecyeon continues to communicate with him, persuading him to safe Claudia from Hyori.  “I’m begging you Chansung. Please save her.”

            Chansung looks up at us, at Taecyeon with confused eyes. He holds Claudia away from Hyori deadly grip and looks at her, trying to read her mind.

            “What are you doing, Chansung?” Hyori questioned him.

            “I want to know the truth. Did you kill my parent?” Chansung boldly asked. 

            He question surprises her. “I told you this already.” She lied to him.

            “You told me lies.” Said the angry Chansung.

            Hyori evilly smirks as she takes a quick glimpse at Taecyeon than back at Chansung, knowing he have successfully been convince by Taecyeon. “Even if I you know the truth, there is no time machine to take you back to them. You were the one the expose yourself to them, one of the Coven most absolute law cannot be broken. They died under your hands.” Her tones were crucial as she looks into Chansung heartbroken eyes.

            “How could you?” Chansung stuttered in sadness. “How could you lie to me all this time? Making me believe you, making believe that it was my brother who killed our parent.”

            “Becoming a vampire, you must learn to leave all human relationship behind. You vowed to be loyal and obey to us. There’s no point in telling you the truth once you took that vow.” Hyori heartlessly spoke. 

            Gritting his teeth, he glares at Hyori with deadly red eyes. “You really are a heartless woman. You almost make me kill my own niece, my own brother, and his wife.” Chansung turn his head to Taecyeon, hopelessly and regretfully looks at him.

            “Say what you want, it doesn’t change where you are standing now or in the past, and how other looks at you.” Said Hyori.

            Chansung hopelessly chuckles. “There is always a second chance.” After Chansung spoke, he put a shield over the baby and throw it at a lightening speed. Sehun and Kai immediately grab Chansung arms and push him down to his right knee. Yunho run after the baby and tries to retrieve the baby back.

            “Claudia!” I shouted in fears seeing my daughter flying in the air.

            Taecyeon let go of my hand and run forward. He threw a punch an invisible punch at Yunho. Minho makes a fierce run for the baby. Nichkhun step out and throws a couple air punch at Yunho. Chansung struggles to break free Kai and Sehun—pushing them away, but back on his knee when he feel pain in his mind and body. Changmin (TVXQ) has cast an illusion pain on him—weaken him. Nichkhun successfully push Yunho back and away from Claudia with a blaster air punch, Minho was able to catches Claudia safely in his arm.

            “It’s okay.” Minho whispered to the baby, seeing her smiles. He feels relief and run back to the group.

            Yunho landed back beside Hyori and hatred glares at the Ally Coven and their friends and families. Taecyeon went back to Minho and I, checking on our baby. The pack surrounded Minho and the baby.

            “She’s fine. Chansung put a shield over her.” Taecyeon said in relief.

            Changmin angry increases the pain in Chansung, torturing him with all his got. Yunho turn and angrily suffocate Chansung with his black mist.

            “Ahhh!” Chansung cries in pain.

            Chansung cries shivered Taecyeon. Taecyeon turns and sees Kai and Sehun holding Chansung down on his knees. Wooyoung place his hand at Taecyeon chest, holding him back.

            “No. Chansung.” Taecyeon stuttered in fear.

            “Finish him off.” Hyori ordered.

            Withdrawing his mist, Yunho gladly yet evilly smiles as he stands beside Chansung. Kai and Sehun pulls Chansung’s arms back and pushes his upper body forward a little.

            Chansung weak smiles and watery eyes, “I’m sorry Taecyeon… Please forgive me.” Chansung regretfully whispered to Taecyeon.

            Yunho raise his right hand up in the air, he swift his hand down, chopping Chansung head off his body.

            “NO!” Taecyeon shouted. “CHANSUNG!” His eyes filled with shock and fear as he watches Chansung head rolls on the cold white ground.

            Kai and Sehun mercilessly tore Chansung arms apart for his body. A guard brought up a torch and hand it to Changmin. He holds the torch toward Chansung, burning the body in front of everybody. Hyori evilly and happily smirks as she watches the body burned in front her. She turns her head and eyes at Taecyeon, taunting him.

            “It’s a pity he is no longer in need to our service, but it was fun seeing how much he misunderstood you.” Hyori deviously said.

            Gritting his teeth, “Arg-ah!” Taecyeon make a roar sound as he angrily charge forward.

            The war have begin as the rest of the families and friends charges forward their the Mandate Coven.

            “Stay with them.” Wooyoung ordered Taeyeon. She nod, knowing that she will only be his disadvantage if she join the fight.

            Wooyoung sprint to his enemy, grabbing a guard by the throat and lift him into the air and down at the ground; he stomp the guard head and tear the body apart from the head. Seeing everybody fighting on the field, Yoona look at her daughter one last time then at Minho. “Keep my daughter safe.” I said before I run off and join Taecyeon in the fight.

            Minho turns his head to Kangin, the biggest wolf with dark fur, “Kangin, go.” He said.

            Kangin glance at him before he runs off with 2/3 of pack following while the rest including Jonghyun staying behind to watch and protect Minho, Claudia, and Taeyeon.

            Bodies, rip in pieces, flying in the air as the fight become more tense and fierce. Seulong shocking Mandate guards down one at a time with his electric shock then slicing and stomping their neck, cracking their bone and ripping it apart from the body. While Fei throw her enemy into the air, Nichkhun throwing fireball at them, burning them alive. Taecyeon crushes them with his palms and throwing them aside as he make his way to Hyori. Yunho summons his deprivation, taking away Yuri, Changmin (2AM), Junho, and Jinwoon strengths. I shield them from Yunho’s deprivation. They resume back on their feet and fought endlessly. Seeing Yunho humiliated by me, Changmin (TVXQ) glares at him, whispering miserable words like spells, but I cast a shield on myself from his power. I turn my body to him, and push my shield forward, sending Changmin flying in the air. Hyori was astonished by my power. Seeing Taecyeon sprinting to her, I sprint to her first, reaching my hand out to grab a hold of her, but she reflects with a kick in my stomach, sending me flying in the air. Taecyeon change his direction and run to me, catching me before I fall hard on the ground. Putting me down gently on the ground and worriedly looks into my eyes. I shook my head, using the body language to tell him, I’m okay. He turns his head to Hyori, and runs to her again. Lift his right hand up, he throw a guard at her. Hyori dodge. He does it again, repeatly at a fast speed. I watch Hyori dodge and duck from one to another; it was as if she knew it would happen.  I stood and form an invisible shield in front of me; I release it at her, distracting her. She duck mine, but fail to escape from Taecyeon’s strikes. She landed on her back on the ground, gritting her teeth angrily, she flip to her feet and glares at us.

            Seulong and Changmin was dealing with the guards and helping the wolves from vampires’ grips around their neck. James and Sunye stay close to each other as they fought back to back. Jia, Min, and Hyelim team up to fight against the Mandates guards. Yubin, Yenny, and Yuri also team up, watching each other back. Jokwon, Junho, and Jun.K having fun with the guards, torturing them, suffocating them, and ripping them in half. However, the fun begins to wear off.

            “There’s too many!” Junho shout duck and grab a hold of a guard.

            Nichkhun blast Kai away water bending fists. He stops and looks around the field. Junho and Jun.K rest against each other back as they watch out for the enemy. Jinwoon is taken the guards’ punches and kicks. Changmin is push down to his knee by the vampires’ guards. He sees Kahi and Fei surrounded. Nichkhun grip his fists tightly, grits his teeth in anger. He swing his right arm back, with full force, “AHHH!” he throws it forward, powerfully punch the ground splitting it in half. The ground rumbles fiercely as the split becomes bigger. Guards’ falls into the splits and down to the lava while other tries to avoid the great splits. Jinwoon and Jun.K nearly fall into the splits. Sehun run to Fei, throwing fist of whirlwinds at her-distracting her. He struck a kick in her stomach and another whirlwind punch sending her flying back and in the air. Seulong turn and sees Fei flying into the hole while Yuri sees Kai look at Fei then disappear, knowing what he would do next, Yuri run to Fei. Kai appears in midst air just 10 feet above Fei, ready to stomp her into the deep long big splits ground to the center of the Earth. Seulong rush to aid her, but only to be stop by more guards. Yuri sprints to Fei, pushing her aside and take the hit.

            I turn and see Yuri falling into the hole. “Yuri!”

            Seulong electrified those who are in his way then dashes to Fei, catching her—spinning her around a couple times before putting her down on her feet. Both turn to Yuri. “YURI!”

            “YURI!” Everybody shout in terror.

            “Goodbye…” Yuri whispered softly as she spread her arms out. The moment she thought her times have end, Wooyoung sprint to her, jump into the splits, and pull her to the rock walls. A short break to check on her, seeing her still well, Wooyoung makes a big jump and landed on the white ground. Everybody was relief to see them back up. 

            The split ground begins to recovers. Nichkhun was in shock, his purpose was to pull his enemy down into the center of the Earth, but it has become a mess.  A family member had died. Friends and family nearly fall into the long split. Nichkhun and Seulong glares Kai and Sehun, they dash to them. Nichkhun jump up and stomp his right leg to the ground—hills of rock lift Kai off the ground. Seulong throw electric punches at him.

            “AH!” Kai cried in pain.

            Sehun went to aid Kai, but only to be stop by Kangin. Seulong turn and angrily run to Sehun, attacking mercilessly fast. Sehun dodge, duck, he do whatever he can to escape Seulong deadly grips, but fail. Seulong got a grip of his neck, sending electric waves from his body to Sehun.

            “Ahhh—ahh.” Sehun grunt in pain as he grabs Seulong wrist with both hand.

            Seulong drag him to Kangin, letting him do the rest—ripping his head off his body. Kangin and his pack turn to Kai, slowly walking up to him, surrounding him. Distracted by the wolves, Wooyoung dashing to Kai and stands behind him. He swing his left arm in the air and chop Kai head off.

            Taecyeon grips his hands into balls, he left feet stomp the ground—giving him a boost. He charges furiously at Hyori. Behind her smirk, she enters into the third world where she can enter another mind and manipulate him like she did to Nichkhun.

            “Stop.” Hyori commanded inside his head. “Turn around.”

            Taecyeon paces come to a stop and body turn around, facing me. It’s strange, he was just angry a second ago, and now, it seem like he is a whole new person. His face is blunt. His body is stiff. His eyes were half open.

            “Taecyeon…” I softly called him.

            Walking to the side, Hyori stand and rest her right hand on his shoulder. “He is really strong and handsome.” She seductively said as she roams her hand down the side of his face. I nervously look at her as my hands firmly net into a ball. “It would be perfect in the Coven…especially become my mate.” Hyori calmly speak as she sharply looks at her. Her word angers me. “Too bad he’s taken, but don’t worry. If you die, I can have him completely.”

            “Let him go.” I demand.

            Hyori slightly tilt her head to the right. “Are you threatening me?”

            “Let him go.” I repeated.

            Hyori smirks. She tiptoes up to his ear. “Kill her.” She whispered.

            His eyes jolt wide open and feet begin marching towards me. Looking down at the white ground, I see flakes flying off the ground leaving a dark brown dirt spots. He picks up his paces and when I look up, he’s already in front of me. Right hand at my throat with merciless eyes, I grab his wrist with both hands and kick him in the stomach, freeing myself. Taecyeon retreats a couple feet back.

            “Taecyeon, stop.” I worriedly said.

            He disregards my words and attacks me again.

            “Yoona watch out!” Minho shouted from afar. He wants to run to me, but Jonghyun stop him from doing so, reminding him Claudia is still in his arms.

            I duck, dodge, and retreats away from him. It scares how he looks at me. It scares me seeing him trying to kill me.

            “Taecyeon Stop!” Fei shouted as she held a guard captive.

            I duck, “Taecyeon, wake up.” I plead. He swings his right arm across me. “Break free.”  My words are useless. I try to shield—pushing Hyori out of his head, but fail.

            “No matter what you do, it won’t work.” Said Hyori. She knew I have tried to shield him from her, but her power is stronger than me.

            His left arm swift forward—hand open—a strong force push me into midst air. “Ah.” I cried in pain.

            “Yoona!” Everybody shouted terror.

            I flip my lower body and land on my feet. He dash toward me again—reaching his right deadly grip at me—trying to grab my neck again. I duck and step aside. He fiercely swings his left leg at me. I bend my body backward, escaping his kick and quickly stabilize myself and push a shield at him, sending him ten feet away from me. I stand and look at him, my husband, in tears. The Taecyeon who will do anything to protect me, save me, and love me…have gone somewhere else, is lock somewhere in him. “Taecyeon.” I called him again. “It’s me, Yoona.”

            He marches forward with motionless expression. I can’t get through, but I know he is still in there. Others tries to get to us, but is held back by the guards, block by them. I frightenly step back as he move forward.

            “Yoona, it’s not him anymore. Run away!” Taeyeon warned me.

            I ignore her words and stop moving. “Please Taecyeon.” I keep trying to get into him. “I know you break free. I know you can break from her mind-control…Taecyeon, don’t let her control.” I pleaded in tears.

            Taecyeon stop. He lips trembles, wanting to tell me something, but something is pulling him back from doing so. I move my body forward to him, however stop by his grip of my throat.  

            “Taec—Taecyeon.” I stuttered breathlessly as tears stroll down my cheeks. “Please….” I weakly begged.  

            His cold emotionless stare left me hopeless. I closed my eyes, lifting my head up disheartened for him. Tilt his head to the side; he gazes are full confusion yet fear as his grips begins to loosen. “Kill her.” Hyori voice continues to whispers in his head. I feel the vibration on my throat, his grips is no longer tight and deadly. It was fighting. He was fighting against her power. Tear after tear, it landed on his hand.

            “R—run.” Taecyeon voice tremble as he frightenly looks at me.

            A slight hope, I open my eyes again, “I’m not leaving without you.” I whispered to him. “Together…forever…. I love you.”

            “Yoo—Yoona…” He unstably whispered my name. He tries to let go of me, but Hyori is holding him back from doing so.

            “Please Taecyeon…. Please fight her.” I begged in nearly a whispered.

            “KILL HER!” Hyori furiously shouted from behind.

            Taecyeon grit his teeth, clench his other hand into a ball. Veins on his temporal ridge are as clear as a diamond. He throws me away from him before he could hurt me again. Clenching two fists tightly, the snows on the ground, the branches nearby, dead bodies, and rocks off the ground into the air. Everybody stop and watch.

            His head facing up, “AHH!!!” Taecyeon screams. All the things he lifts come striking at Hyori.

            Immediately, she jumps—flip and fly back, avoiding as much as she can. She is baffle by him, by how he broke away from her power. I give myself push, flying up to my feet. Reliefs smiles flash across my face seeing him back again. He turn around—glares at Hyori with his fists clench firmly, he lift his right hand up, palm wide open, a strong force hit Hyori in the abdomen and lift her off her feet for a short second. 

             Seeing Hyori reversing every Taecyeon assaults, Nichkhun sprint over to aid him, but block by the Jung brother. Without wasting a second, Nichkhun throw the first fire punch at Changmin then an air kick at Yunho. The brother jump—dodge, they successfully escape Nichkhun’s offenses. He continues to swifts his arms at them, blasting Yunho away with his air palms then focus his fists on Changmin. Changmin went left to right, up and down, away from Nichkhun assaults. With the evil glances of his, Nichkhun tremble in an illusion pain. Yunho wrap

            “Nichkhun!” Kahi shouted in fear. She runs to him.

            Yunho smirk, “It’s time to for your death.” He walks around him. He wraps his arms around Nichkhun, ready to tear his neck off.  Changmin raise his palm at Kahi, makes her falls on her knees with guards walking up to her calmly. Nichkhun turn his head to the left and sees Kahi gasping in pain.

            “Ka—Kahi…” Nichkhun murmured as he tries to resist Changmin powerful and Yunho grips.

            “Say goodbye.” Said Yunho as he firmly grabs Nichkhun chin with on hand and neck with his left arm.

            Seulong and Changmin (2AM) see Nichkhun suffering in the hand of the Jung Brother; they rush over to rescue him. A couple wolves run to Kahi and tackle them away from Kahi before annihilating them off.  Changmin (2AM) place his right finger on the side of his forehead and mind-rolling Changmin (TVXQ) to focus his power on Yunho. Thrown back in the air by Hyori, Taecyeon landed back on his feet and sees Nichkhun in danger, he lift his left hand up and push Yunho away from Nichkhun from afar. Seulong rip the approaching guards head off. Kahi immediately run to Nichkhun, embracing him tightly. Nichkhun wraps him arms around her, stoking her hairs softly with one hand. Changmin (TVXQ) shook off Changmin (2AM) power and wrathfully charges at Nichkhun, but only to be hold back by Taecyeon from afar. Kangin run to Changmin—jump on him, holding him down. Nichkhun break the hug and dash to Changmin—lift his right leg up and step on his face before he can use his power. He grabs onto Changmin (TVXQ) shoulders and tore it away from his head. Yunho watches in terrors. Taecyeon and I team up again, attacking Hyori from both sides. However, my hits are reverse and strike at Taecyeon. I found out then she has a similar power as me, tactical telepathy.

            Yunho clenches his fists tightly as he grit his teeth in anger, a heavy black mist circles him. He glares at Nichkhun, Kahi, Kangin, Seulong, and Changmin (2AM) with hates. He release his hands, the heavy mists raid its way to them at a very fast speed. Nichkhun step up— and throws a few air punches, blowing the mist back to Yunho.

            Hyori double kick Taecyeon at his chest, sending him flying back then throw Yoona to him. She takes a quick glimpse around the field and sees her people defeated one by one. Only a few Mandate guards remain. “STOP!” Hyori shouted. Everybody stop. Yunho withdraw his power. “This will get us nowhere. We make a deal.” Said Hyori.

            “What would it be?” Seulong asked.

            Hyori look at the child in Minho arms. “When the baby is at its right times, height, and age, she must report to her mandate training and duties.” Said Hyori.

            “What?” I was baffle by what she meant.

            “The baby will stop growing five year from now. It will be a mature woman, she must report to the Mandate Coven two weeks after her birthday five years from now. Fail to do so, we will then finish were we left off from here.” Hyori sharply looks at all familes and their friends.

            Jinwoon and Wooyoung was irate by her words and marches forward until Changmin (2AM) held him back. “Don’t underestimate her. She has powerful family, they are more harder to deal with.” Changmin alarmed them quietly.

            “Agree.” Seulong and Taecyeon respond without any hesitation.

            I flash a shock yet confuse look at Taecyeon. “What?”

            “Even if we can win today, we can’t win the next one. Her family—relative is a lot stronger than she is, more powerful and immerse army.” Taecyeon clarified the confusions in me. “We must agree.” His words give me no choice, but to agree.

            “Very well then.” Hyori switch her eyes back to me. “We will meet again.” She said in a sly tone. I don’t know what’s in her mind, but I know it’s not good. “We retreat.” Hyori commanded.

            Turning around, opposite from the IM family and their friend, Hyori walks away with her guards following closely behind. Yunho glares at Nichkhun and the family with fury eyes before he switch to Claudia with a different looks. Claudia turns her and looks at him. The two eyes meet before Yunho walks away. Once the Mandate Coven is gone, everybody regroup. Taeyeon run to Wooyoung—jump into onto him, he gladly wraps his arms around her and pat her backs lightly. Minho carefully hand over Claudia to me. She grab onto my index left index finger, holding it tightly and cutely with her tiny hand. She smiles at me.

            “Mommy is here.” I whispered softly. I lower my head and plant a kiss on her head. Holding her back in my arms eases the pain and heartbreaking of every mom went through to have their child back safe in their arms again. Taecyeon wraps his right arm across my shoulder, pulling me close to him as we looks at our baby.

            “Come on, let go home.” Said Seulong.

            We nod and head home together. The packs went back to their home except Minho. The sky continues to showers us snow as she walks together. The fears on our face have become laughter. Everything is over now, for now.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Epilogue….

              Walking down the row, passing stone after stone, name after name, Taecyeon and I have come to a stop. Yoona place a bouquet of flowers beside the stone. I stand beside him again with smiles on my face.

            “Thank you… Chansung.” I said with gratefulness. “Thank you for saving Claudia.”

            “Chansung, my little brother, when you asked me for forgiveness… I was never mad at you. I never hated you. There is no forgiveness but only love between the two of us. It should be me that ask you to forgive me.” Taecyeon voices were soft and gentle as he gazes at the stone. I place my hand at his chest, he looks down, I warmly smiles at him. He looks back at the funeral stone again. “Our times together was short and full of misunderstanding, but there’s one thing that will never change…. You will always be my little brother, Chansung.”

            After a short visited to a private cemetery. Taecyeon walks me a place I’ve never been to before. I’ve seen on the tourist catalog, but gone to see it myself. He turns our body around, facing each others.

            “Why did you take me here?” I asked.

            Taecyeon warmly smiles as he cup my face and looks into my eyes, “I heard it beautiful here when the sunset. I’ve been here by myself four times already. I thought it would be nice to take you here with me.”

            “It this the reason why you ask Kahi and Taeyeon to take care of Claudia?”

            Taecyeon honestly nodded his head. “I wanted to be alone with you for this moment.”

            Wraps my arms around his neck, I tilt my head slightly to side a little and play with his hair.

            “So where do we go from here?”

            He shrugs his shoulder. “I don’t know. It’s a long road.” He said in a joking tone. “I mean we can leave the family behind and explore the world.”

            I playfully slap his chest, “No. You know I will say no.”

            “I know.” He pulls me closer. “From here, our journey is has begin. There are many places to go, many places to see… we have times.” He lowers his head closer to me.

            “We are bless.”

            “I am bless to have you, my family, and our daughter with me.” He whispered. “I don’t know what I would do without you.”

            “I love you.”

            “I love you…forever.” He murmured.

            Like this, our lips touch as the sun begins to set. Indeed, our forever journey have begins, not just two, but three—four—five—up to as many as there is in the family, the IM family. We are a family and will always be together.... Forever.

mt._hwangmaesan_resize_0.jpg?itok=6p74ru

           

The End. 

* * *

 

 

 

 

This is the ending. I hope you all like the story. Now I focus on "The moment of destiny" and "The Host". Please come back if you haven't seen or read about it. ^_^ 

 

For those who are curious about Claudia, I will be making a sequel, but I do not know when I will upload the story. ^_^ But it won't be long.

Thank you all for your supports, loves, and times!!!