Chapter Thirty one: They took her

The Beginning Of Eternity

             Yunho stands holding Claudia in his arms as Chansung stand in front watching out Wooyoung and Nichkhun. They stood face to face against Chansung and Yunho, eyes will with deadly glares at each other. The smirks on Chansung face after seeing the fears on Wooyoung and Nichkhun face as they look at Claudia who is in Yunho arms. He knows that this fight is in their hand. They were threatens seeing how Yunho gently and softly her right cheek.

            “Hand her over.” Wooyoung fiercely demanded.

            Yunho viciously smirks as he looks and lightly touches Claudia. “She is beautiful.” He praised. “She will grow up to be very beautiful young woman.” Somehow, he felt his hand tingling as he brush his fingers softly down the Claudia cheeks.

            “Do not touch her.” Nichkhun irately said.

            “What do you want?” Wooyoung asked impatiently. “Why are you here?”

            “To visit.” Chansung answered in a trickery tone. “I just wanted to see my niece. Is it against the law to see her? Wait, it’s against the law for my brother to bond with a human.” He trashed talks about Taecyeon and Yoona. “How filthy they are.”   

            “Now leave before thing get worst.” Nichkhun threatened them.

            Yunho taciturnly stares at them before he look at Chansung. Chansung understand what’s in Yunho mind and march forward. Nichkhun grips his fists tightly as he forward. Wooyoung stand aside and observe. Nichkhun throw the first fist then a kick after Chansung dodge the first attack. The fight soon become deadly as both uses their power on each other. Chansung uses his telekinesis to make objects fly in the air and strike at Nichkhun. Nichkhun blocks it with his element bending. Wooyoung eyes on Yunho as he sneakily make his way to him. Reaching it right hand out for Claudia, who is now away, Yunho quickly react and grab Wooyoung wrist. Summoning his poison mist, Yunho let it whisk crisscross up Wooyoung arm. Wooyoung kick his left up high, Yunho release his grip and step back. Wooyoung quietly groan in pain as he bare with Yunho poison.

            Yunho smirk as he looks at Wooyoung. Wooyoung furiously charge at Yunho, throwing few punches and kicks at him. Yunho duck—dodge—block, he does whatever he can with only one hand to fight against Wooyoung. Fighting Yunho at the same time as he carefully watches Claudia, he makes sure he does not hurt her.  Lifting more object in the air, one by one Chansung throws it at Nichkhun, who hold his arms cross in front of him. Nichkhun blocks it with his air-bending shield, but at the same time, he is being push back by Chansung. Throwing the last object aside, Nichkhun stomp the ground, using his earth bending he hit Chansung in the stomach with big dirt stone. Immediately he pitch fireball at Chansung. Chansung irately tap the fire off him.

            “Vampire with fire bending, that is interesting.” Chansung smirked.

            “Finish them off.” Said Yunho pitilessly. “Hyori do not like to be kept waiting.”

            “With pleasure.” Chansung intensely looks at Nichkhun. He slides his hand in his right pocket of his jean and takes out a small glass jar with needle. Inside it fills with Yunho deadly mist.

            Wooyoung dash to Yunho, trying to snatch Claudia back, but fail when Yunho twist and turn his body a couple time, getting away from Wooyoung. Wooyoung strike again, Yunho duck, spins his body around to his back, and he attack from behind, he fatal Wooyoung to the ground.  

            “Ahh—Ahhh….” Wooyoung groans in serious pain.

            “Wooyoung!” Nichkhun shouted as he makes a run to him.

            Chansung lifts both his hand up and stop Nichkhun and push him down to his knees. Yunho’s eyes were callously sharp as he looks at Nichkhun. He releases his grip; his palm facing the ground, black mist comes crawling its way to Nichkhun.  Chansung vanish then appear again—right behind Nichkhun. He springs his left arm around Nichkhun neck—holding his head up, and with his right hand, Chansung stab the needle into Nichkhun chest, injecting Yunho’s poison into his body. Yunho give his mist a push, worsening Nichkhun condition.

            “Wh—why are you doing this?” Nichkhun grit his teeth as he glares at them. “Why….”  

            Chansung inhale and exhale heavily as he tightens his arm around Nichkhun neck. “Because he deserves it. He deserves to be lonely… in pain.” He hardheartedly whispered to Nichkhun ear before he lifts him up and throw him away from the front door. “That was fun.” Said Chansung.

            “They are coming. We must leave.” Yunho warned Chansung.

            “N—No.” Wooyoung tries to get back on his feet, but fail.

            Chansung throw Wooyoung into the little garden in between the stair and the kitchen. Then continues walking to Yunho—place his right hand on Yunho shoulder. Both including the Claudia disappear.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

            Taeyeon stays in her room, fearing that if she spends more time with her parent they would know her changes or her possibly blood hunger would expand, making her loose control of herself. Impatiently, she walks back and forth in front of her bed, she feels uncomfortable at her chest as if something is suffocating her. “Wooyoung.” She whispered. Waiting for her parent to be in their room and deep asleep, she sneaks out of the house through her window and gone to the IM’s house.

            Kahi, who is on the way back with Yuri, Jia, and Min, feels her chest in the same condition as Taeyeon—suffocating and throbbing. She stops and presses her right hand at her chest.

            “What’s wrong?” Yuri asked.

            “I feel…. I don’t know.” Kahi sensation is unclear, but she do know it has something to do with Nichkhun. “Something had happen back at home…. Nichkhun.” Her eyes fill with fears as she looks at the ladies.

            “Could it be…?” Yuri could only come to one conclusion.

            “We need to hurry and go.” Said Min.

            They nodded their head and runs like lightning. Within just fifteen minutes, they arrive and see Taeyeon walking up to the house.

            “Taeyeon.” Kahi shouted for her.

            The door was open, stood in front of the house is Taeyeon who is in terror. Kahi shout echoes faded quickly after Taeyeon turn her head and look at them. From her face, Kahi knew her awareness was right. Taeyeon and her were the first to enter the house, follow by Yuri, Jia, and Min. Shortly, Taecyeon and Yoona along with the Wonder Coven arrived follow by the rest of the family. They all rush into the house, hoping nothing bad happen; however, they immediately stop the moment they enter the house.

            “What happen?” Jokwon looks around the messy house.

            “We’ve been invaded.” Said Seulong in terrify.       

            The TV cracked, floors separate apart from each other, and couches and tables are upside down and by the wall. There is a little burn mark on the floor. Everything in the house was nearly broken.                                                                  

             “Claudia.” I immediately went searching for her in the house, but food Nichkhun lying in the kitchen, and Wooyoung in the little garden.

            “Yoona!” Taecyeon come running to me after he saw him stiffly and frighten at one position.

            “Ah—ahhh…” Nichkhun and Wooyoung cries painfully.

            “Wooyoung!” Taeyeon fearfully shout and rush to him after seeing him in the garden.

            “Nichkhun!” The terrifying Kahi rushes to him.

            “Stop! Don’t touch them!” Yuri loudly warned the girls. “Don’t touch them!” She repeated. “It’s contagious. The poison is spreading all over their body. You touch them, you will be like them.”

            Kahi and Taeyeon stop in front their love and watch them fight the poison mist. Roaming the whole house like a crazy woman, I can’t find Claudia anywhere. I can’t hear her heartbeat or smell her sense. Taecyeon walk up to me—wrap his arms around me as if he’s getting ready to catch me.

            “Claudia…. they took her.” I whispered frightenly.

            “I know. I’ll get her back. I promise.” Said Taecyeon.

            “AH!!” The terrifying scream continues to echoes in the house as they fight against Yunho sense deprivation poisonous.

            “Seulong and Fei, I need you two to help me.” Said Yuri. “Both are in danger, but it seem like Yunho had struck his poisonous at Nichkhun weakness.”

            “Weakness?” Fei and Seulong astonishingly look at Yuri.

            “The scar on his chest. It is his weakness. Anything that hit him there can fatal him.” Yuri explained. Seulong and Fei now understand why Kahi is extra worried about Nichkhun every time he is in a fight. “Taeyeon, go get Taecyeon.” She ordered her. Taeyeon leave immediately. “Once they are in their room, Fei, you will use you power to slow down the poison in Wooyoung body. Kahi, you will aid her by giving her energy through your healings. Seulong and I will work with Nichkhun first. I have invented a pair of gloves that deal with Yunho sense deprivation. It absorb his black mist, in the mean time, I need your electric wave to push the mist away from his scar.”

            “Alright.” Seulong nodded his head to Yuri instruction.

            Taeyeon came back with Taecyeon. Lifting his hands up—holding it in mid-air, he uses his power to lift both Wooyoung and Nichkhun off the ground into the air. Yuri dash to her room and grab the gloves then sprint back to Nichkhun and Kahi’s room with Seulong inside and standing on the other side of the bed. Fei and Kahi are in the other room with Wooyoung on the bed. Everybody else stays outside and waits.

            “AH!” Nichkhun shouted shivered Taeyeon and I as we wait outside. I crossed my arms with my eyes close shut. I never like the sound of pain, it was as if there’s no hope in saving a life at all. “AH!” This time, the shout comes from Wooyoung’s room. Bedrooms in this house are soundproof, but because the door is not shut tight, the scream can be heard loud and clear, so clear that my body trembles. Taecyeon embrace him—holding me against his body.

            “What if they are torturing Claudia?” I stuttered frightenly as I shivered. “What if they are doing the same thing they did to Wooyoung and Nichkhun? She’s just a baby…”

            “They are not going to hurt her. They are not after her. Chansung is not after her. They want me. He wants me, not you, not her, but me.” Taecyeon assured her.

            It even scare me more just thinking about him in danger if they ever get their hands on him. His words… it is like choice that I have to make. It is either Claudia or him. Both of them are important to me. I can’t live without them.

            “Please don’t make me choose between you and her. I don’t want to lose both of you.” I burst into tears in his arms.

            He my hair, “You won’t.” He whispered. “I will bring our family together again.” He planted a soft kiss on my head. “I will bring her back, I promise.”

            I nodded my head lightly against his chest. For the next minutes, the scream continues, but not as loud as it was. The door to Nichkhun’s room open. Yuri and Seulong walk out of the door and weakly smiles at us.

            “He’s fine now.” Seulong reported to us then walks to Wooyoung room with Yuri.

            Yuri walks over to Kahi—take her right glove off and tap on Kahi shoulder, signaling her to go check on Nichkhun. “He’s fine now, but he won’t drink the bags of blood we give to him. Why do you go and convince him? We left a couple bags on the nightstand.” Yuri notified her before she delighted left the room. Fei step back and let Seulong and Yuri handle the rest.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

            Entering the room, Kahi pause by the door. She looked at the bed, watching him sitting at the end of the bed on the side. Nichkhun turns his upper body around and looks at her.

            “Hey.” His voice was soft as he looks at her.

            Kahi tries to hold her tears back and force a fake smile on her as she walks over to him. “Hi.” She greeted him as she walks up to him. “How are you feeling?” She stop and sit on a chair in front of him.

            “Better.” He grabbed her hands.

            Kahi turn her head to the nightstand and sees the untouched bloods still lying there. “Why didn’t you drink it?” She asked.

            “Because I don’t want it.” Nichkhun immediately answered her. “I want yours.” He cups her left side of the face and wiggles his thumb softly under her red eye that tears for him earlier.   

            “Nichkhun Horvejkul, don’t play with your life, you can be stubborn at this moment.” Kahi voices change. Nichkhun knew something is wrong. She calling him by his full name instead of the nickname she gave to him. “You need to feed, drink the bloods.” Her voices are clearly cold.

            “Tell me what’s wrong?” Nichkhun asked as he looks into her eyes and tries to read her emotion secretly. “Tell me what’s bothering you?”

            Kahi sadly looks to the right. Nichkhun gently pull her attention back to him.

            “Kahi…” He whispered her name.

            “Let’s end it here.” Saying those torn her apart. “Let’s end our relationship tonight.” Kahi tries holding her tears back as she looks at him.

            “Wh—what?” Nichkhun was just shock.

            “I—I can’t take this pain anymore…. I can’t face this fear anymore… for over centuries. I worry about you every day that you will leave one day. I try to forget but I couldn’t. It frightens me a lot.” Kahi voices trembles as she speaks to him. “Lets end it here….”

            Nichkhun crash his lips on her, stopping her from finishing the last word. He knew this moment will come; he may not be able to read her mind like Taecyeon reading Yoona’s mind, but with his empathy is strong enough for him to read her feeling and it was the same as centuries ago when he tried to find the reason why she rejected his proposal three times. Devouring her lips like there’s no tomorrow, holding her tightly in his arms. Kahi tries to push him back—even with her vampire strength, but it was no match for him. She continues to presses her two little hands on his chest as he continues to her lips.

            “Khunnie…” She murmured in between their intense kiss, hoping he would stop. “Please…Khunnie.”  

            It works. He stops after a couple soft kiss and back his head a little. He sees tears rolling down her cheeks. He lifts his hands up and gently wipes the tears away.

            “No.” He objected. “We’re not parting now and never. I’m not going to end our love. I’m not going to let you go.”

            “Khunnie…please” She whispered his name in tears.

            “I fought to live for you. I fought to remain by your side. I’m not going to let our love end. So tell me, tell me what are you hiding from me? What did you see a century ago?” Nichkhun asked. “Unless you don’t love  me anymore.”

            “I do. I do a lot.” Kahi assured him. She paused for a moment before she continues again. “I had a vision of you before we bond. You were on the ground—dying. I couldn’t see what happen before and I didn’t want to foresee what happen after. I was really scared that this vision would come true.”

            Nichkhun empathy was correct; this is what he felt centuries ago and even now. “So this is the reason why you rejected my three times.” He said. Kahi nodded lightly as she looks at her thighs. Nichkhun sighed softly, happy—relieve to finally solve a puzzle he have been trying everyday of his undead life.  He cups her face with both hands—lift it up gently he wiggles his thumbs against her soft white skin with smiles.

 

To be continue………………..