Chapter Four: I'm going

The Beginning Of Eternity

 

       Three hours has passed since I had a private talked with Taecyeon. I couldn’t stop thinking about his words. I don’t know whether I should listen to his words and stayed away from him or not, for sure seventy-five percent of my body said no and the rest yes. I sighed and closed my locker. I jump in shock as I see Minho in front of me. 
       “Hi.” Said Minho. 
       “You really got to stop doing that.” I said as I tried to calm myself. 
       “Sorry, I didn’t mean to scare you.” He apologized. 
       I force a smile, “It’s okay.” I said. 
       “So, where are you going?” He asked. 
       “I’m going to the ‘Intro to Drama” class.’ I said. 
       He smiled at me widely as if he has hit a jackpot or something. 
       “Awesome me too.” He said. 
       I force a smiled on me again. 
       “Are you getting the hang of Seoul now?” He said. 
       I nodded, pretending as if I understood what he said. 
       “Awesome. If not, then I can show you around.” He said. 
       “So how long have you been here?” I changed the subject.
       “I was born here. I lived up in the mountain on the west side of the city.” 
       “Wow, pretty peaceful up there huh?” I jokingly said. 
       “Yeah, pretty much. I may be a city boy but I like quiet place.” 
       We entered the class. 
       “Yoona!” A familiar voiced shout for me. 
       I looked to where the voice came from and see Kahi with Nichkhun, Wooyoung, and Taecyeon sitting by the window. I noticed Taeyeon were also at their table and seem to be happily talking to Wooyoung. I took a glance at Taecyeon, who is looking outside the window.
       “Minho!” Jonghyun shouted from the opposite side of the room.
       I looked to my left and see Minho friends. I make my way to Taeyeon but stopped when I felt a grip on my arm, stopping me from going to Taecyeon and his family table. I turn my head around and looked at Minho confusedly. 
       “Do you want to join us?” Minho asked. 
       I looked back at Taecyeon to see if he looked at me, but he did not, only Taeyeon care enough to pay attention to me. I sadly looked down at the floor, hesitating to answer him. 
Kahi rip a piece of paper from Wooyoung notebook and then rip the paper in half again. She crunched the piece of paper in a ball and threw it at Taecyeon with full force. Taecyeon finally turn his head around to looked at Kahi. 
       “What?” He said. 
       “Go get her.” Said Kahi with fierce looked. 
       “Why should I?” 
       “Because I said so and I’m your older sister, so go.” She demanded. 
       “No.” He denied. “She’s not my friend. She’s is nothing to me.” He lied to himself on the last sentences. 
       I heard his last sentenced. My heart felt heavy as if a ton of rock over me. 
       “Ok Taecyeon, you get over there or else when we get home I will let Fei know that you ignorantly ignored our guest.” Kahi threaten him. 
       Wooyoung and Nichkhun looked at him. Wooyoung had a smirk while Nichkhun kept the same facial expression, cold and emotionless. 
       “Just do it man.” Said Wooyoung. “Even if you don’t like her. I do.” 
       Taecyeon glares at Wooyoung in jealousy. 
       “I mean as a friend.” Wooyoung quickly corrected himself. “She’s pretty cool and from what I—I….” He hesitated. Wooyoung looked around the room and then at Taeyeon, who is confusedly looking at her. “I heard from Taeyeon.” 
       “What?” Taeyeon said confusedly. 
       Wooyoung shrugged his shoulders lightly at her, telling her to just follow along with him. 
       “Just go.” Said Nichkhun in an annoying tone. 
       Taecyeon sighed before he gets up and walked to her. 
       “Come on.” Said Minho as he pulled me along with her. 
       “Umm maybe some other time. My friend Taeyeon is over there.” I made an excused. 
       I step back away from Minho without knowing Taecyeon walking up to me. I bump into a hard body and force a couple step forward. I turn around and see him standing there looking at me with a blank face. 
       “We’re waiting for you.” He said in a cold tone. He reached his cold hand out in between us. “If you don’t mind.” 
       I reached my hand and held his even though the coldness of his skin breeze through me. He held my hand and walked me to his table. I sat beside him and Taeyeon. 
       “That’s more like it.” Said Kahi pleasantly. 
       She smiled at me. The lady professor walked into the class and stood behind the table in front of the class. 
       “Hi everybody, it’s so nice to have you all here. So how is school so how?” The professor asked. 
       “Good.” Everybody answered except Taecyeon, Yoona, and Nichkhun. 
       “Wonderful.” Said the Professor. “I will introduced myself, I am Professor Yoo and I will be your drama professor this semester. We will start straight to our agenda. I will play a video and you all will identified the characters names and the title of its movie along with the genre of the movie.” She said. 
        Everybody nodded except Taecyeon and Nichkhun. The professor inserted the DVD into the DVD player and the screen went on. The professor turn off the light and the room became dark. The screen shine bright and all eyes focused onto the screen fully. Nichkhun wrapped his arm around Kahi shoulder as she rest her head on hiss shoulder. I glanced at Taecyeon nervously. 
        “I’m still going to your house.” I whispered to him. 
        He glanced at me in shocked for a moment before he turn his attention back to the screen. 
        “Are you deaf? Did you not hear what I said to you earlier in the forest.” He whispered back to me. 
        “I did but that doesn’t mean I won’t come to your house after Fei and Seulong had invite me over.” 
        “You knew I’m different from human. You knew what I am. You…” 
        “It does not scare me.” I cut him off in a whispered. 
        “It’s best if we do not talked about this now.” Kahi whispered to us.  
        I looked over at her in shocked. He and I were whispering so low to each other that no one around us can hear but she could. I see Wooyoung turning his head to us and smile at me. 
        “You are a clever girl.” Wooyoung whispered. 
        “Okay who is whispering!” said Professor Yoo loudly as she looked around the room. 
        All of our head turn to the screen quickly and pretend we are watching the movie. 
        “If I hear another whisper, everybody will have individual assignment with 20 pages due the next two days.” Professor Yoo warned the student. 
        Everybody looked at each other trying to find the culprit but give up when Professor Yoo play resume the movie. This time, I kept my silent and watched the movie. Forty-five minutes later, the movie end and we spent the last fifteen minutes discussing about the movies. Taecyeon and Nichkhun kept silent while the rest talked. I know Nichkhun is not a talkative person, but Taecyeon on the opposite is nothing like Nichkhun. I kept glancing at him after I answered a question, but he wouldn’t say anything. He was talking perfectly fine with me yesterday at the shop until the coldness of his skin and his family kept him distant from me again.
        The class finally ended, everybody walked out of the class. Some head to the next while others went home or to the cafeteria. 
        “I like this class.” Said Taeyeon. 
        Wooyoung smiled as he looked at her, “Me too.” He said. 
        “Me and Nichkhun while be in the cafeteria first, come join as soon as possible.” Said Kahi. Nichkhun held her hand tightly.  
        I nodded. They walked away. 
        “I’m coming along.” Said Wooyoung before he ran after them. 
        Taecyeon began to walk out of the room. Taeyeon went up to me.
        “So when did you become so closed with the Im family?”  Taeyeon asked me.
        “I’m not closed with them yet.” I answered. 
        “Not yet but soon.” She teased me. “So what’s up with you and Taecyeon? I saw you holding his hand earlier at the beginning of the class. Are you two dating?” 
        “No. No we’re not.” I said as I walked out of the room with her. “Me and him are just classmate.” 
        “Sure? Classmate my , in just two days you already talked them or they talked to you.” said Taeyeon. 
        “What about you and Wooyoung? You two seem closed.” I quickly change the subject. 
        “There’s nothing happening between me and him. We’re just classmate.” She said. 
        “Yeah, classmate.” I said, not believing her. 
        “But I have to say he is a fun and friendly guy to hang out with.” She said happily. 
        We stopped at my locker; I pin in my combination and opened my locker and placed my textbook in the locker. 
        “Since you seem so happy spending time with him, you’ll be joining them with me.” I said. 
        “What! No.” She denied. 
        “You talked to him so fine earlier.” I . 
        “No. I—I have to go to my next class.” She said before she walked away. 
        I smiled and closed my locker. I walked up to her and grabbed her backpack. I stopped her and dragged her along with me. 
        “Yah! Let go Yoona.” She said as she tried to resist. 
        “Oh sure you have to go to your next class. We’re in college and there are only four classes. We had two yesterday and two today. I don’t think you have any more classes.” I said as I dragged her to the cafeteria with me. 
        “You’re choking me.” She pretended to cough. 
        “I’m dragging you by your backpack, not your throat.” I said. 
        “Umm… I have to go pee.” She continued to make excused. 
        “You went earlier in the middle of the class.” I said. 
        “Yah! Can’t you just let me go?” She finally gave up making excused. 
        “No.” I said.
        We finally arrived at the cafeteria. I let go of her backpack and turn around. 
        Wooyoung waved his hand high in the air at Taeyeon. “Taeyeon!” He called her. 
        I looked at her and gave her ‘See I was right’ looked. Taeyeon blushed. 
        “You shouldn’t get so closed to them.” Minho said from behind. 
        We turn around and see him standing two feet away from us.
        I looked at Taeyeon, “You go join them first.” I said. 
        “No, it will be awkward.” She objected.
        “You know Wooyoung. There’s nothing awkward.” I said and pushed her toward the Im family table. 
        I looked back at Minho, “I see no problem with them. Why are you so against them?” I said. 
        Minho hissed as he looked away for a second before he speak at me again, “You don’t know who they….” 
        “I do.” I cut him off. 
        He looked at me in shocked. 
        “You do?” he said surprisingly. 
        “I do. I know who and what they are, but I don’t see that they are the bad guys.” I said. 
        “They are monster.” Minho said in anger as he lower his head and struck me with his fierce eyes. 
        “You think we are monster because you think all kind are the same. That is just your own assumption that we are always monster.” 
        I looked passed his shoulder and see Taecyeon standing behind him. Minho stood straight again and turns around facing him. 
        “I only say what is true.” Said Minho. 
        “And what you say is not true.” He said. “You kept saying we are monster, but what about you. You are no different.” 
        Minho grips his fists tightly as he chest rise up and down in anger. 
        “You have no proof that we did what you would called us ‘monster’.” He continued to speak, “You just wanted to framed us.  That’s why you spread all this lies to her and the people around her.” 
        I could feel all eyes on the three of us as I stood frightenly watched from behind Minho, scared that they would get in a fight. I step in between them and place my left hand on Minho chest and right on Taecyeon Chest. 
        “Stop.” I said. 
        I looked at Minho in confusion as I felt the burning heat through his shirt. On my right, I felt the cold ice temperature running in me through my touch. I quickly withdraw my hands from them. 
        Jonghyun walked up to Minho and pulled him back by a grab on the shoulder. 
        “You best not break the treaty.” Said Jonghyun. 
        Minho kept glaring at Taecyeon as his anger continued to rise in him.
        “Let’s go.” Said Jonghyun.   
        Minho shrugged Jonghyun off and stormed out of the cafeteria. 
        Jonghyun looked at Taecyeon before he walked passed him with Jessica. 
        “Sorry.” Jessica whispered to me.
        I watched them leave for a second before I looked back at Taecyeon. He walked to the table, leaving me standing alone again. I sighed before I joined the Im Family and Taecyeon. 
        “What happen Yoona?” Taeyeon concernly asked me. 
        “Nothing. Just a little misunderstanding.” I lied. 
        “Oh, but Minho seem angry.” She said. 
        “He has always been like that.” Said Kahi. 
        Suddenly I heard phone ringing. I looked around the table to see who it was. Nichkhun take out his phone and answered the called. Kahi became serious as she looked at him. 
        “So, how old are you girls?” Wooyoung distracted us from Nichkhun called. 
        “I’m 19.” Said Taeyeon. 
        Wooyoung looked at me. 
        “I’m 18.” I said. 
        “What about you?” Taeyeon asked Wooyoung. 
        I tried to listen to Nichkhun conversation but Wooyoung kept talking. Wooyoung a serious distraction, I can’t eavesdrop on anything with him here.
        “I’m one hundr—… I mean I was born in 1994, so that makes me 18.” Wooyoung answered nervously. 
        “You’re younger than me?” Said Taeyeon in shocked. 
        “I guess so.” He answered with a smile. “But I like you.” 
        Taeyeon shocked by him, her cheek rose red as she shyly looked down. Nichkhun ended his called. Taecyeon looked him and waited for him to speak. 
        “Seulong called and wished all of us reported back home.” Said Nichkhun. “It’s urgent.” 
        They all stood except Taeyeon and I watching confusedly. 
        Nichkhun looked down at me. “Fei asked if it is alright to reschedule the visit to tomorrow?” he asked. 
        “Don’t worry about the direction. Taecyeon will be picking you up.” Said Kahi. 
        Taecyeon looked at her with his grumpy face. Nichkhun gave the same looked to Taecyeon and me like he did to my mom. I felt a good feeling rushing into me. I felt happy.  
        “Okay.” I nodded my head. 
        Nichkhun bowed his head lightly to me before he held Kahi hand and walked out of the cafeteria with Taecyeon and Wooyoung following behind. In just a second Suzy, Bora, Seungri, and Daesung appeared at the table and all stared at me. 
        “What?” I said. 
        “When did you and them become friend?” Suzy asked. 
        “Yeah, you and them seem to get a long very well.” Said Daesung. 
        I ignored them, “I’m going to get lunch.”  I said before I got up and walked away. 
        “Yoona!! Don’t you dare to hide from us.” Bora and Seungri shouted. 
        Taeyeon just sat and smiles at them. 
 
To be continue……………………
 
Sorry for not updating as much as I could over break. I had relative coming over for christmas then my mom had a surgery so I couldn't update much. Sorry everybody.