Chapter Thirty Two: A Plan

The Beginning Of Eternity

           “Nearly two centuries… it took me this long to find the answer—to know why you rejected my proposal three times.” Nichkhun lightly chuckle. “Back then, I thought you had someone else—I thought you saw someone else in your vision.”

            “Your thoughts are wrong.” Said Kahi. “You were the first man I had a vision of after I discovered my powers. The only vision that frighten me to death.” She closed her eyes, holding back those frighten tears of her.

            Nichkhun move in and peck her lips softly then move his lips up to her cheek and kiss the tear away. He backs away a little and wiggles his thumbs lightly against her cheeks. She opens her eyes again and look into his.

            “Why do you always have to do this to me? Why can’t you take my words seriously?” Kahi whine cutely. 

            “I do. It’s just not to the part where you want to break up with me after being together for nearly two centuries.” Said Nichkhun. “I know you were lying to me when you wanted us to end out relationship.”

            “Stop reading my emotion.” Kahi said, wiping her tears away, she lift her head and looks at him Pouting, she playfully hit him at the chest. “I hate you Nichkhun Horvejkul. I hate you for making me like this. I hate you for making worry and scare. You scare the hell out of me.”

            Grabs both her wrist and warmly smiles, “I’m sorry Mrs. Horvejkul. I promise I won’t do it again.” He said.

            “Then drink the blood.” Kahi said.

            Nichkhun shook his head, “I want yours.” He lowers his neck—capture her lips passionately—and carries her to his laps.

            Kahi swung her arms around his neck, resting it there as she responds with the same passion as his. Nichkhun delighted begins to undress her without breaking the kiss. Arching her chest forward as she feel his cold hands trailing up and down her bare pale skins, she could feel his hard pressing against her womanhood. Nichkhun smirks lightly when she grinds on his , he lay her down in bed—holds his right hand up at the door. The sound of a click, he locks the doorknob. Kahi giggles a little as she plays with his hairs, knowing it would turn him on even more with her left hand sliding down his chisel abs into his pant. Instantly, he gasp then devours her lips hungrily. She knew it was going to be a very long night.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

            In Wooyoung’s room, Seulong and Yuri stands on the side of the bed, opposite from each other while Fei is at the end, worriedly watching them save Wooyoung. While Taeyeon, Yoona, Taecyeon, and the Wonder Coven awaits for Seulong, Fei, and Yuri news. The rests are guarding the house and searching for a possibility clues by Yunho and Chansung.

            “What really happen?” Yenny asked.

            “Why did the Yunho and Chansung attack here?” Hyelim asked.

            “Because of Claudia…of me.” I told the truth.

            “No.” Taecyeon said. “Not you or Claudia.”

            “Who is Claudia?” Yubin asked.

            “She is mine and Taecyeon daughter.” I stuttered in fear. “I was in labor about 5 days ago.”

            “What!” Yubin, Yenny, Hyelim, and Sohee were baffle as they look at us.

            “It’s impossible.” Said Sohee in denial.

            “Wait, I thought vampire can not get pregnant.” Said James.

            “Vampire can’t, but a human can carry a vampire .” Taecyeon explained to them. “We mate before she was turn into a vampire.”

            “Is this even possible?” Sunye was just astounded and puzzle by his explanation.

            “It is.” Jia said as she walks up the stairs with Min.

            “I can smell the newborn baby in this house even when it’s not here.” Said Min.

            “I’ve seen a hybrid baby before when I was still a member of the coven.” Said Sunye. Everybody gives her his or her attentions as she continues.

            “You were there when the Mandate burn the child?” Taecyeon spoke in cold, yet fearful tones.

            “I was there for the second, not the first. It was back in the 1480s. I was on my second term at the Mandate. I remembered it was my second when she received an urgent letter from another. Hyori asked me to come alone in replace of her cousin. I agree and we left immediately. When we arrived at a small town, everything was burn down to the ground. Innocent were lying on the ground covered in blood. The Mandate guard had started a fire at the center of the town and one by one where torn and burn. Beside Yunho and Changmin was an infant; probably only 3 or 4 years old back then. It was a beautiful child, so beauty that I wish I had one.” Sunye hold James right hand tightly and looks at him guiltily and regretfully. James warmly smiles, and shook his head, telling her he does not mind at all. Sunye looks back at us. “We walked up to them, Hyori examine the baby and, shortly, shook her head. I didn’t know what it meant, but immediately figured it out when Changmin threw the infant into the fire, burning it alive. It was crying in terrible. I was horrified and look away. The night, the whole entire town was wiped out.”  

            “Why didn’t you tell us about this?” Yubin asked.

            “You never ask.” Sunye answered. “And I don’t like to talk about the past, especially when it has something to do with the Mandate Coven.”

            “What was the reason why they burn the child?” Jia asked.

            “They posses great ability, much stronger and powerful than a full vampire. Most of all, they can restrain themselves from any possession and blood thirst. It can feed of blood or human diet.” Said Sunye. “Seulong witnessed first, how come he didn’t tell you about this?” She looks at Taecyeon, Taeyeon, and me.

            “I was there, but not for the whole thing. I arrived when the child was already burned. Hyori, Yunho, and Changmin was getting ready to leave, leaving me in charge with the rest.” Said Seulong as he walks out of Wooyoung’s room. 

            Taeyeon rush to him and grab his left arm. “How is he?” Taeyeon worriedly asked.

            “He’s fine now. I think he would like to see you now.” Said Seulong.

            “Thank you so much. Thank you.” Taeyeon is finally at ease and smiles brightly as she bows to Seulong, Fei, and Yuri. Seulong lightly patted her shoulder while Yuri and Fei give her a big hug for comfort.

            “It’s okay now.” Said Fei. She wipes Taeyeon worries tears away. “Go see him, he’s waiting for you.”

            Taeyeon nodded and rush into Wooyoung room. Yuri close the door for her, giving them some private moment.

            “Let’s head down to the living room.” Yuri suggested.

            They all nodded and take the stairs down to the main level. Taecyeon was still fierce after hearing Sunye story of immortal child. He was afraid and scare for Claudia at the same time. All I could do is held his right hand tightly, softly looking into his eyes. I give him a weak smile and pull him with me. He obeys.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

            After the door close behind her, Taeyeon was at ease seeing him half resting his back against the bedhead. He warmly smiles as he watches her walks up to his bed. Closer, her red puffy eyes are visible to him. He sat straight—hold right hand up for hers. She delightedly held his hand, he pull her to his bed—placing her on his bed and in front of him.

            “Are you okay?” Wooyoung voices were soft and gentle. He moves his right hand up to the side of her cheek and rubs his thumb soft against her cheek. “Did you cry?”

            Taeyeon could only give him a firm smile as an answer. “How are you feeling?” She asked.

            “I feel better now.” Wooyoung answered. “You haven’t answer my question.”

            “It’s just dust.” Taeyeon tried to act cool and careless.

            “Dust?” Wooyoung give her a weird look. “I think it’s more than just dust. Is it because of me?” Taeyeon gone silent as she look down at the duvet. Wooyoung cup her face with both his hand and lift it up gently. “It’s over now.”

            “It’s still scares me. I’ve never been this scare in my life.” Taeyeon voices were soft and light. “Is this one of the vampire turning effect?” She asked.

            Wooyoung lightly chuckles at her dorkiness. He shook his head, “No, it’s a special connection between you and I. The turning affect is over once you’ve awaken from your last sleep.”

            Taeyeon hit his chest with her left little fist, “Then what the heck is this painful feeling in me. It hurt so much.” She pouted.

            Wooyoung grab her hand and stop her. “It’s called love, babe.” Wooyoung move his head forward.

            Hiding her shy smiles, Taeyeon push his head away. “You’re too cheesy. Well, I don’t want to care about you anymore.” She said, hiding her cheerful face.

            “It’s too late. Once you start caring about me, you can never stop.”

            “It will. I will make it stop.” She stood and pretends to leave.

            Wooyoung grab her wrist and pull her back to his bed. “I don’t think so.” He said with confident. “Not in my life.”

            “Just watch m……”

            Wooyoung crash his lip on hers before she can finish the rest of the sentence. Taeyeon slap his chests a few times before she her hands snake up to his shoulder—wrapping her arms across his back and reply to his kisses with the same passion. Hands resting on her hips, he pulled her closer to him, and she wraps her legs around him.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

            In the living room, after sort of cleaning the mess in the room, every body is united for the first since arrival. The lady sit on the couches, the man stands by or near the walls and glass. Changmin (2AM) walks up to Taecyeon and handed him a small piece of paper with words written on it. They all turn their attention to him, waiting for an answer from him.

            “Brother,

            You are a one lucky person, but I want to see how lucky can you get when we meet again with your daughter—my niece in my arms. I want to see how much you are willing to give up for her, how much you can to get her back? And how much will you suffer for her? I want to see how you will protect you family when your forever is about to end. The next time we meet, it will be you and me fight to death. —Chansung.”

            Taecyeon crunch the paper in his hand, eyes glow fierce red like a hungry blood-thirst vampire. It was the first time I ever see his eyes this red, this fierce, and this frightening.  

            “What did it say?” Seulong worriedly asked. “What do they want?”

            Without an answer, Taecyeon storm to the front door. Seulong and Jinwoon sprint to him and hold him back. I dash to him in lighting speed and take the note away from his grip. Unfold the paper, I read the note. My eyes widen in terror. This note was a threat, not only to Taecyeon, but also to me.

            Yuri walks up to me and takes the note of my hand. “It seem like there is a big misunderstanding between Taecyeon and his brother Chansung.”

            “Brother?” Everybody was shock except the family. They did not know Taecyeon has a brother and, especially, under the Mandate Coven.

            “You have a brother?” Jun.K voices tumble in shock.

            “How come you never tell us about him?” Junho asked.

            “He didn’t know his brother was a vampire either.” I said.

            “Can I know the real reason now?” Jokwon asked.

            “Yoona was pregnant with Taecyeon’s baby and gave birth about a couple days ago.” Said Fei.

            “You go to be kidding me right?” Said Jinwoon in an appalling tone. “This really can happen?”

            The ladies nodded their head.

            “Hyori will not tolerate this.” Said Jun.K.

            “This is why we asked you all for help.” Said Yuri.

            “Okay then, what we do now?” Jokwon asked.

            “We train, prepare for war.” Said Seulong. “If I’m not wrong, Hyori will be here with an army soon, very soon.”

            Every body nodded their head then shot a quick looks at each other.

            “I would like to join.” Said Minho as he walks into the house.

            “Oh god, the smell is awful.” Said Min covering her nose. Jia, Yubin, Yenny, Hyelim, and Sohee cover their nose.

            Minho flash a quick glares at them then a calm and gentle look at me.

            “Minho, what are you doing here?” I ask.

            “I came to visit check on Claudia, but over heard everything.” Said Minho honestly. “ I can ask the pack for help.”

            “No. That will only put us in more trouble than we are.” Yubin declined.

            “But right now, we need all the help we can get.” Said Sunye.

            “True, but this is too risky.” Said Seulong.

            “Then just me. I’m the fastest in the pack.” Said Minho.

            Minho just gave me a bright idea. “You can get Claudia away from the Mandate once we save her. If the talk fail, you can take Claudia away and escape from them.” I suggested.

            “No.” Taecyeon disagreed.

            “You have no choice. I don’t want anything to happen to Claudia.”

            “You and Claudia escape the moment we save her.”

            “No. I’m not leaving you.”

            “You’re not staying behind. You leave with Claudia.”

            “I’m staying.” I insist.

            “Yoona, this is not a game. We’re talking about risking our life. “ Taecyeon uncontrollably raise his voice. “This is the matter of death.”

            “I know.” I said in the same tone as he. “I’m talking about keeping our vow, remember?” My voices soften. “Together forever….” Taecyeon stood speechless in front of me. I reach my right hand and grab his.

            “Okay, stop it you two.” Fei ordered. “Now is not the time to argue. We will get through this together.” She turned and looks at Minho. “We the packs help.”

            Minho nod, he understood what she meant.

            “We will train together in the morning. The house is a mess and I need help cleaning it up.” She said in a fierce tone.

            Everybody quickly nodded their head while Taecyeon and I stares into each other eyes. The cleaning begins, the ladies start from the kitchen and the men in the living room and dinning room.

            “Yoona please. Just this once.” Taecyeon begged. “Leave with Claudia and Minho.”

            “I’m not going anywhere without you, so don’t try to push me away.” I said before I join the rest of the ladies in the kitchen.   

            Taecyeon sighed hopelessly as he watches me walk away.

 

To be continue………………………………….