Chapter Three: A Warning

The Beginning Of Eternity

 

      “They are so good looking.” My mom continued her dreamland talked to my right ear. 
       I ignored her and walked to the stool and sat down again. Acting like nothing had happen, I began to do my Physic homework but stop when I felt a pair of eyes on me. I slowly looked up and see my mom face 10 centimeter away from my face. 
       “What?” I said as I gave her the shoulders. 
       “I wanted to see if you’re hiding anything else from me.” Said my mom. 
       “I’m not hiding anything from you.” I said. 
       “You didn’t tell me you had a boyfriend on your first day of school.” She said. 
       I gave her my confused looked. “I don’t.” I denied. 
       “That young handsome man name Taecyeon is not your boyfriend?” She asked me. 
       “He’s not.” I denied even though I wanted to say yes but that would be weird because I only knew him for less than a day. “Why were you looking for me?” I changed the subject. 
       “I need help carrying out the new flowers.” Said Mrs. Im 
       “Okay.” I said before I followed her to the back of the shop and carried a few flowers and restocked the flowers. 
       Later at night, I sat at my desk in my bedroom. From my homework to dazzling off in my own little world, I grabbed the mouse and move it around on my desk. The screen woke up and I began to browse on the Internet. Clicking and clicking I entered many different websites. One of web was about vampires. It caught my attention; I moved my mouse to the back button as I quickly scanned the vampire page. I stopped when I saw something that remind me earlier this money at the shop. “His cold hand”
       I began to carefully read, “Vampire are bloodsuckers. Some called them monster or creature. They can feed on human or animal. Most vampires fed on human blood to rid their thirst. They are known for cold skins, pale, and youthful look. Vampire may dazzle your eyes but in their mind they want your blood. They look like human but when you touch their skin, it like freezing cold ice. They are not afraid of cold or hot weather. Vampire can be killed if their head and body are ripped apart and burn into fire so they don’t revived or burned in the sun. Be aware because vampire don’t age and has lived for centuries. The more they know about histories and life, the longer they have live in this world. Vampire is highly afraid of silver, sun, stake, and onion. Be aware that vampire don’t breaths.” My mind was blown out in shocked as the vampire fact. I don’t know if I should believed it or not but it seem I have no reason not to. Now I understand why Minho had warned me to stay away from them. I exit the page and closed my book and walked to my bed. I covered my legs with my blanket and lean against the bedhead. 
       “Is he…” I whispered in my head as I think about him and the people with him at the shop.  “Could it be?” 
I kept thinking and thinking till I fell a sleep with the window slightly open. The wind rush into my room, I could hear the curtain in my room dangling against the wall. 
        Bright light blind my eyes, I lift my right hand up and used to blocked the light. Seeing a tall shadow with medium golden blonde hair standing at the end of the hall. I took a couple steps forward and lower my hand down to my thigh. I see Taecyeon looking at me with serious face. He was glowing in the light like diamonds everywhere on his body. He reached his hand out and whispered, “Come, come to me.” His voiced shivered me. It was like breaking me apart from inside out as my heart beats furious nervously. Somehow I felt a strange feeling like a desire… a lustful desire for him as I looked into his eyes at the middle of the hallway. “Come Yoona.” His voice whispered in my ears again. I could feel this time my body is about to fall. Seeing him walked, I turned my body around and make my exit out of the school. Every step I take, I felt my heart beating anxiously fast. Faster and faster I go. I could hear his footstep right behind me. It was getting closer and closer. My legged goes even faster, fast enough that I was literally running instead of speed walking. I stopped when I felt a cold hand grabbed my left arm and turn my skinny weak body around. I see the fierce red eyes glaring at me. He opened his mouth and sharp fang appears in my eyes. He pulled me to him and digs his fang into my skin. 
        I open my eyes and sit up; I see a tall shadow on my bed from the left. I looked to the left and sees him standing by the window looking at me. I looked at the digital clock beside my bed, “4:00 AM”. I looked back at the window only to see him no longer in my room. I quickly get out of bed and walked to the window and pulled the window up. I looked outside and see nothing. I could have sworn he was in my room because my breath was unsteadily heavy. I felt his present but he was nowhere in front of me. I pulled half of my body back into my room and closed the window; I walked back to my bed. I touched my forehead, checking my temperature before I lean my back against the bedhead and think about him again. 
        Taecyeon, who had appeared in Yoona room, hid behind the big tree just a couple houses down from her. He stayed on top of a big branch and in the dark, so she wouldn’t see him. He lightly smiles as he watched her from the tree.   
        “Go to sleep Yoona.” Taecyeon whispered as he hid behind the tree. 
        I tilt my head to the window again after I heard a whispered through my ears. I looked at the big tree two houses down from mine, only to see nothing but branches and leaves shaking against each other. I sighed and looked down at my knees. 
        The next morning, I walked up the hill from the bus stop again. I smiled seeing Taeyeon up the hill waving her hand at me. As I walked up to her, the Im Family arrived and drove passed me. I glanced them for a second, it just so happen that I saw Taecyeon eyes on me through the black shadow window. I watched his car drove to the parking space by the entrance of the school. I finally reached Taeyeon and walked with her to the entrance. I glanced at Taecyeon as I walked passed his car and caught him looking at me. 
        “Stop looking at him.” Taeyeon whispered to me.
        I quickly looked away and blushed secretly as I walked up the stairs beside her. Somehow my mind daze off to another world where Taecyeon stood in the middle of the field looking and waiting for me. This time it was more peaceful than the dream I had and no fangs. I slowly walked up to him. 
        “Hi Yoona.” A sound of another man greeted. 
        My mind came back to reality as I startled and fall back after seeing him so close to me. A pairs of firm strong arms catch me from behind. In front of me are Minho, Jonghyun, and Jessica. I tilt my head 180 degrees, my eyes grew wide in shock. He looked at me with his eyebrows crunched together as if something is bothering him. I felt his cold hands against my skin. 
        “Are you okay?” He concernly asked. 
        I blinked in confusion before I realized I was still against his body. I quickly stood on my feet again and lower my head as I felt my cheeks burning hot. Kahi walked up to me and grabbed my arm. Her hands were also cold. 
        “Are you okay?” She asked me with a worried face.
        Somehow I was speechless the cold hands of theirs. 
        “She’s fine.” Minho said as he grabbed me back away from them. 
        Now Taecyeon glares at Minho. 
        “I asked her.” Kahi voice was full of hatred for Minho. 
        “I answered for her.” Said Minho coldly
        Nichkhun glared at Minho and with his fist tightly held together. He steps forward in furious but Kahi quickly grabbed onto his left arm and place her left hand at his chest. She stopped him from charging toward Minho. 
        “Khunnie no.” Kahi whispered to him. 
        I swung my arm away from Minho gripped and took a step away from him. I stood in the middle between Taecyeon and Minho. 
        “I’m fine. Nothing big.” I said anxiously. 
        “Thank goodness Taecyeon was right behind you.” said Kahi concernly. 
        I weakly smiled at her. 
        “Yeah.” I said as I nervously smiled. I looked at Taecyeon. “Um can I talk to you?” I asked.
        He looked at me confusedly before he nodded. 
        “Class is starting soon, you shouldn’t be talking to him.” Said Minho. 
        I could feel his voice is full of hatred and anger for Taecyeon and his family.
        “Well, I have 10 minutes before class start. Ten minutes is enough for me.” I said in an irritated voice to Minho. I looked at Taecyeon. “I need to talk to you in private.” 
        I grabbed Taecyeon right wrist and dragged him with me down the stairs and to forest besides the school building. As we make our way to the forest beside the school, I noticed a lot of eyes looking at us in confusion and surprised. I kept my head down as I kept pulling him with me into the forest.
        Minho eager to walked after Yoona, but Jonghyun grabbed him back by the arm. Minho looked fierce into his eyes as if he was telling Jonghyun to let go through their mind. 
        Wooyoung stepped up right behind Minho, “She said privately.” Said Wooyoung as he looked fiercely at Minho. 
        Minho turns around and glared at Wooyoung, Nichkhun, and Kahi before he swung his arm away from Jonghyun grip. Minho stormed into the building with Jonghyun and Jessica following behind. Wooyoung smirked as he watched them for a little before he looked back at Nichkhun and Kahi, who had their arms around each other. 
        “That went well.” Said Wooyoung. 
Kahi smiles before she looked back at Nichkhun and patted his chest lightly as she tries to smooth his anger. 
        “You seriously have some anger problem.” Said Wooyoung. He childishly smiled as he walked up to him, “Do you want me to pat my chest too?” he and Kahi. 
        “Wooyoung, back off.” Said Kahi with glared.  
        Wooyoung back off with both of his hand in the airs. Nichkhun ignored him and force a fake smile on him as he looked at Kahi to assure her. 
        “I’m fine.” Said Nichkhun with his face soften to her. “Sorry I didn’t mean too.”
Kahi smiles. She tip toe and wrapped her arms around his neck, and softly pecked his cheek. Nichkhun mood soften as he smiled happily at her but quickly his smile vanished after he remembered Taeyeon were still with them. Wooyoung covered his eyes and turn away. 
        “Wow, you two are really married.” Said Taeyeon envied. 
        “For a very long time.” Wooyoung blurted. He quickly covered his mouth when Taeyeon looked at him confusedly. 
        “Long time?” Taeyeon asked. 
        Nichkhun and Kahi glare at him. 
        “I mean even though they are married for over a year and a half, it is still a long time.” Wooyoung stuttered nervously. 
        Taeyeon nodded and smiles. 
        “I’m Taeyeon by the way.” She introduced herself to the group. 
        “I’m Wooyoung. You’re physic seating partner.” He said happily. 
        “I’m Kahi, Taecyeon’s older sister.” Said Kahi. 
        “Nichkhun.” He said in an unfriendly way with a cold face. 
        Kahi sighed hopelessly as she glanced at him and back at Taeyeon. 
        “Ignore his attitude. This is how he is.” Said Kahi friendly. 
        “I don’t mean to offend you with my face expression. I’m actually pleasant to meet you, Taeyeon.” Nichkhun said in a little up-lifting mood for Kahi satisfaction. 
        Kahi smiles at him. Wooyoung was disgusted by the gooey and lovey love for each other. He grabbed Taeyeon left wrist and pulled her with him. Nichkhun and Kahi eyes widen in surprised as they watched Wooyoung drag Taeyeon with him.
        “Glad she’s wearing long sleeves.” Said Kahi. 
        “The weather is changing, it’s almost winter. People won’t suspicious our cold body in this season.” Said Nichkhun as he looked at Kahi. 
        Kahi nodded and held his hand. “And thank you for being friendly earlier.” She said to him. 
        Nichkhun gave a warm smiled to her as they walked into the building together. 
        At the forest, I finally stopped and let go of his cold hand. I held my hands into a ball, warming up my hands. His skin is even colder than the weather. I did not turned around yet. I heard the wood cracking as he took a step closer to me. I could feel my heart skipping nervously as his present blew against my neck. 
        “You knew.” He whispered. 
        My heart frightenly shaken as he whispered repeats in my ears. 
        “Wh—why is your skin cold?” My voices stutter nervously. “Why is your skin pale white?” I pretended I didn’t know who he is.
        I heard the thin branches cracking again as he walked around me, meeting face to face with me. 
        “What did you searched about last night?” He voice was calm. 
        My eyes went shocked as I looked at him. How could he know that I was searching about vampires… especially about him. I looked away nervously and took a deep breath before I face him again. I saw his right hand up passed my waist… my cheek to my face. He touched my right side face softly. 
        “What do you think I am?” He voice was soft like peaceful bird chirping on the tree. 
        My eyes closed as my lip quivered to his cold hand. 
        “Let me warn you. I am not a human. I am not what you think I am.” He said. 
        I looked at him in confusion. “Is he a monster?” I said in my mind. 
        “Especially I am not what Minho and his friends said about me and my family.” His voice was calm in a situation like this. 
        I had discovered who and what he is in just a day but how could he keep a calm face. I could had swear my heart is not beating in fear but more of something else… something that I wished he would hold me in his arms. 
        “It’s best if you stayed away from me and pretend we have not talked or knew each other.” He said as he pulled his hand back away from my flesh cheek. 
        I stood watching him walked away. 
 
To be continue..................................