Chapter Ten: Chansung

The Beginning Of Eternity

            The door opened, he entered the room. I turned my head to the side and see him warm smiles at me as he strolled up to me. Sitting beside me, held my skinny small hand, and placed my hand on his lap.

            “Why are you up here alone?” He asked in a very calm voice.

            “I felt tired and wanted some quiet.” I lied. I was thinking about the whole thing Kahi had said to me before. It was like superglue in my head.

            He slightly chuckles, “Something is bothering you.”

            Looking him in shock, “How did you—Nichkhun told you?” I asked.

            He smiled, “After leaving the room, I didn’t see you anywhere in the house. Kahi said you would be here, so I asked Nichkhun to do me a favor.” He said. He moved a little closer to me.

            I sighed stressfully, sat up straight, and looked into his eyes closely for a moment. “I asked Kahi many things. I know everything now.” I said  

            Playfully sliding his index finger down my nose. He got my attention again. “You are really nosy about my life huh?” He jokingly said. “What did she say?”

            “I just want to know more about you.” I said. “Well, I know you have a nice family now…. and I want to be part of this family.”

            Taecyeon shocking looked at me.

            “I know what I’m saying and thinking.” I confidently said. “I know what the bonding means in your world. I know that it’s a forever thing. And I do know what I’m saying, so you can close the jaw of yours.” I gently cupped his face.  

            “Bonding with me means you can never leave me. Bonding with me mean you have to leave everything behind… Can you do that? Can you leave your mom behind?”

            Taken back by his words, I hesitate as my eyes remained on him. Taecyeon tried to hide his sad face as he hopes she could gave him the answer he wanted, but no. He touches my face with his right hand, wiggling his thumb softly against my cheek as he looked at me.

            “Why are you against the fact that I want to be with you?” My voices were almost like a whispered.

            “I’m not against it. I just don’t want you to regret the choice you make.” He said in a soft and calming tone. “I love you and I want you to be happy.”

            “I’m happy with you.” I said with smiles.

            Taecyeon smiled as he held my hands up together and kiss my hands. “You don’t know how happy I am to hear you said those words to me.”

            “I will say more as I stay by your side.” Whispering to him happily. “Kiss me.”  

            I wrapped my hands around his neck, pulling him closer to me. I locked my lips on his. He wrapped his arms around me, our kiss deepen as he my lips hungrily and passionately. Turning on by my thin soft lips, he pushed me back down the bed with him on top. I snake my hands into his shirt, feeling his bare cold skin as I felt his cold hands sneak under my top. I trembled as his cold hands tickles it ways up. The door opened and Taecyeon flew back and stood by the bookshelves nervously.

            “Sorry if I interrupt something.” Said Kahi with a wide smile on her face.

            Taecyeon curse quietly as he glared at the books. I quickly sat up straight and straighten myself embarrassedly.

            “No, I was just taking a short nap.” I lied to her.

            “Oh ok, Seulong asked me to come up and get you two.” Said Kahi. “We are heading to the field.”

            I looked out the window and see a dark sky; cloudy as if it’s about to rain snows. I looked back at her and gave her my puzzle face. Taecyeon walked up to me and grabbed my hand.

            “Come on.” He said. “You see why we are heading to the field in this weather.”

            Kahi smiled and walk away with her vampire speed. Taecyeon and I walked out of his room and down to the front door.

            “Hop on my back.” He said. Standing in front of me with his back facing me, he bends his knee down to my height. “And hold tight.”

            I did as he told me too. He smiled at me before he took off really fast that I kept my eyes closed for a second then opened them to see him jumping from one tree to another.

            “Oh my god!” I said excitedly as I looked down and see many deer, rabbits, and squirrels running around in the forest.

            Taecyeon landed on the grass ground and continued to run with his vampire speed up the hill. I was awe when he stopped. In less than a minute, we arrive at a big field where Nichkhun, Wooyoung, and Seulong standing in the middle of a soccer field. He put me down and held my hand as he walked up to them.

            “Why are you guys playing soccer on a day like this?” I asked.

            “You’ll see.” He said. He took off his jacket and put it on me. “You’re going to need this. It’s winter, you should wear more clothes.” He concernly applied his jacket on me properly.

            “Taec! Come here!” Wooyoung shouted happily.

            He kissed my cheek before he ran off to them. I walked over to Kahi and Fei; I stood beside them out of the soccer field.

            “Okay, Taecyeon and Wooyoung a team. Me and Nichkhun will be a team.” Said Seulong.

            Taecyeon and Wooyoung high-five each other; Seulong looked at us ladies on the side.

            “Okay, referee.” Seulong jokingly said.

            Fei smiled and grabbed the soccer ball beside her. She walked up to them and placed the ball in between them. She takes a couple steps back without turning her body, and hold up a red cloth.

            “You guys know the rules. No cheating, no using SPECIAL powers.” Said Fei.

            “Yes Ma’.” They all said at the same time with a nod.

            “Okay, Here…we…go!” Fei let go of the cloth.

            Wooyoung got to the ball first and kick it passed Nichkhun and Seulong.

            “Wow, Wooyoung is fast.” I was amazed by his speed.

            “He is the fastest in the family.” Said Kahi.

            Taecyeon ran beside Wooyoung to the goal. Seulong and Nichkhun stayed close behind and gave each other eyes signals. Seulong stop and had his hand together. Nichkhun ran to him and step on his hands. Seulong threw him up into mid air. Nichkhun land ten yards away from Wooyoung and smirked at him. Looking to the side, Wooyoung passed the ball to Taecyeon. Nichkhun made a quick run for the ball and steal it away from them. Kahi happily clapped her hand as she watched him retrieved the ball. Wooyoung roar in anger as he lost the ball to Nichkhun. Nichkhun kicked the ball to Seulong. Taecyeon leaped into air and across the field. Seulong closing to the goal, he kicked the ball real hard. The ball flew like lightening to the goal. Taecyeon landed a couple feet away from his goal and kick the ball away.

            “Woohoo Taecyeon!” Wooyoung jump happily.

            I was shocked, the way he stand, his kick and body structure are all so masculine. Got side tracked by the masculine sense from his jacket, I took a sniff, my face immediately turn into a dreamy and sweet girl.

            Seulong turned around and signal Nichkhun to the sideline with the ball.

            “You guys can jump, so can we.” Said Taecyeon.

            “I see you look brighter now.” Said Seulong.

            Taecyeon smiled. Nichkhun kicked the ball to Seulong they continued to play soccer fiercely. Fei beside the line with Kahi and Yoona as she kept her eyes on the guys, making sure they are not cheating.

            “Kahi, may I ask why were you guys different compared to others bonding?” I asked.

            “It because I was a when I was turned.” Said Kahi proudly. “And I remain even after the turn, our womanhood stays the same.” She shyly looked down. “So he is my first.”

            “Wh—how?” I was lost by her words.

            Kahi smiled before she speak again, “Turning into a vampire, you remain the same like when you were human. Your interest, speaking, movement, and everything else stay the same, but your beauty and strength change. You become more pure and beautiful. You will become stronger than human. Like Nichkhun, he has a deep scar from his chest down to his abdomen. Wooyoung have cuts on his upper body that Yuri and I had tried to heal many times but fail.” She said. 

            I nodded my head lightly, understanding her words. “So every time we do it, I would felt like it was my first no matter what.” Said Kahi with shy smiles. “You can tell by the way Fei looked at Seulong like a first love couple do. They have that special connection that would never disappeared or change. To him, she is the crystal, the star in his heart. To her, he is the man of her life, the sun and moon in her heart. Each and every bonding vampire keep something sweet and important that separate them from other bonding vampires.”

            “But the picture of Taecyeon, Nichkhun, and Wooyoung in the room where there is a small pond. They look different. All three of them.” I asked her. “Nichkhun hair was much darker, Wooyoung hair is more black than blonde, and Taecyeon had dark brown hair.”

            “That I don’t know. All I know is that Nichkhun cuts his hair every day back then.” Said Kahi with a pout on her face. “When I first met him, his hair was short until the late 20 century hit. I finally get to see his original hair length and color.

            “Score!” Wooyoung shouted.

            We looked at the boys and see Taecyeon and Wooyoung hugging and jumping happily.

            “One-zero.” Fei shouted. Looking at Seulong, she gave him sweet smiles. “Honey, you’re letting your boys win you.” She said loudly.  

            “Mrs. Im! The next one is for you.” Said Seulong loudly.

            Fei smiled happily as she looked at Seulong. They start the game again with Fei playing the ball in the middle and stepping back a couple feet. The guys continued to play and snows began to fall from the sky. I looked up and see the clouds pushing away from each other, the moon appeared in the day and shine at the soccer field. I looked down and see them glowing like crystalizes on the field. Even Kahi and Fei, who is next to me, glowing so bright and shinning as if they were guardian sent down from heaven. My attention went back to Taecyeon, who I see as the brightest on the field.

            “Oh wow…” My jaw dropped. I was speechless as I watched Taecyeon bright crystal lights on him. He looked different, more handsome and passion. He smiled were like stars in the sky. He was like in a whole new level, faster and stronger than before. Now I understand why they chose this time to play soccer. Everybody is able to shine and received energy from the moon.

            Taecyeon passed the ball to Wooyoung. He was running like a lightening. I only see blurred vision of him. Nichkhun smirked and ran toward Wooyoung.

            “Seulong! To the goal!” Nichkhun shouted. Seulong stopped and ran back to Taecyeon and Wooyoung goal.

            Nichkhun slid his feet and took the ball away from Wooyoung. He quickly got up and struck a fierce kick at the ball. Taecyeon race with the ball, Seulong flip onto his hand, doing the handstand, and kick the ball into the goal. Taecyeon tried to kick it away but miss by an inch. The ball strike the goal perfectly. Kahi and Fei claps happily.

            “That was cheating!” Wooyoung whined.

            “We didn’t use our power.” Said Nichkhun.

            A “Wow!” expression is all I can show and express my thoughts as I walked up to them with Fei and Kahi.

            “I declare a draw. One-One.” Said Fei happily.

            “Mom!!!” Wooyoung continued to whine.

            “I didn’t see any powers being used.” Said Fei as she wrapped her arms around Seulong.

            Wooyoung crossed his arms and pouted at Fei like a kid, “I hate the moon.” He said.

            Taecyeon smiled at Wooyoung childish. Nichkhun eagerly walked up to Kahi and carried her up into air.  He kisses her lips deeply and passionately. “Khunnie…” Kahi happily murmured against his lip as she wrapped her arms around his neck and kiss him back.

            Seulong smiled and locked his hand around Fei and plant a soft kiss on her lip.

            “See? One for you.” Said Seulong.

            “I believe you.” Fei voice was warm and calm as she looked into his eyes.

            “You get why we chose this time to play soccer?” Said Taecyeon as he wrapped his arms around my skinny body.

            I nod as I smiled at him warmly. “You are different. You were bright. You shine out more with the moon.” I said.

            “The moon is our second energy source. Our body absorbed the moon energy as we glowed in the open area, and it also get rid of our blood thirst, but only for a limit of time.” He said.

            “This is the first time I felt like my dream of reaching for the stars had come true.” I said.

            He slid my bang behind my ear and touches my left cheek lightly. He smiled as he lower his head and captured my lips tenderly.

            “Hey! Can’t you guys not do it in front of a lonely man here!” Wooyoung whine.

            Nichkhun let Kahi down on her feet and slide his left arm across her back. Kahi smiled as she rested her right hand on Nichkhun tone chest and smiled at Wooyoung. Seulong and Fei laughed at him.

            “Sorry.” Said Seulong. “I guess I forgot about you.” Seulong teased. “Don’t worry, I’ll get you a doll someday to be your girlfriend!”

            “Yah!” Wooyoung pouted angrily. “Dad! You can’t do that to me.”

            Fei slap Seulong chest playfully, signaling him to stopped making Wooyoung angry.

            “Just kidding.” Said Seulong.

            Nichkhun smiled turn cold and glared at the forest on his left. Kahi worriedly looked at him.

            “What is it?” Kahi asked concernly.

            “We have company.” Said Nichkhun. His face was serious and fierce like his cold glared. “I can sense his emotion near us. It’s negative, full of hatred and vengeance.”

            Taecyeon looked where Nichkhun is looking and see a man in black coat with a crest at his chest. Taecyeon, Nichkhun, and Wooyoung ran into the forest with vampire speed.

            “Stay here with Yoona.” Said Seulong before he ran off.

            I frightenly watched Taecyeon jumping from one tree to another. I took a few step, Fei and Kahi did the same. We stopped immediately when Wooyoung came flying out of the forest.

            “What the!” Wooyoung immediately got back on his feet. His eyes were filled with rage of fire as his chest rise up and down.

            Nichkhun came flying in the air with broken branches. He flipped his body and landed on his feet. I felt Kahi concerned for Nichkhun as we stood twenty feet away from the forest and him.

            Lifting his right fist up high in the air. “ARG-AHH!!!” Nichkhun strike powerfully down at the ground.

            The ground shakes and breaks into two; the trees trembles and the ground parted away from each other. Taecyeon tried to keep his balance as he dodges objects thrown at him but a sharp branch struck him. Seulong looked up and see Taecyeon falling off the big branch. Seulong immediately touch the ground and sent painful electric wave around his range. Everything in his range is shock with electric.

            “Ahh!” The black coat man got shock by Seulong electric and fell off the big tree.

            Nichkhun stood and see two men falling. He turned his head and looked at Wooyoung, “Now!” He ordered him.

            Wooyoung dash like lightening to the black cape man, and jump into air; he grabbed the black cape man, twisting it to the back, and held it tightly. The man landed on his knee while Wooyoung on his feet and holding the black coat man arms firmly. Nichkhun summon airs around his palm and threw it toward Taecyeon. Taecyeon grips his fist tightly and painfully jumped to his feet with the support of Nichkhun powers. Taecyeon stood unsteadily and looked at the man in black coat. Wooyoung took off the man hood and the face revealed to the family.

            Taecyeon stood in shock as blood drips from his right chest. A pair of hatred fierce eyes struck at Taecyeon. 

            “Chansung.” Taecyeon voice trembled in fear.

            Chansung grinned his teeth as he lift up a tree and swing it at Wooyoung back. Taecyeon immediately lift his palm, stopping him with his power. Chansung glared at Taecyeon.

            Seeing a special crest pin on the right side of his coat, “You are the Royal Guard of the Mandate Coven.” Said Wooyoung in shocked.

            Chansung turned his head around and glared at Wooyoung. Nichkhun ran to them and see the face of the black coat man.

            “His eyes and power.” Said Nichkhun as he looked at Chansung then Taecyeon, “Are the same as yours.”

            Chansung smirked as he looked back at Taecyeon, “It’s good to see you again… brother.” Chansung voice was like knives striking at Taecyeon. Everybody looked at Taecyeon in shocked and confusedly.

            “He is Taecyeon brother?” Kahi questioned Fei and me.

            We just stood there like a statue, knowing nothing and confused.

            Sudden the wolves pack ran across the ladies; one of the wolves stop and took a second to looked at me before he ran off to the forest. At the moment I knew that medium brown wolf was Minho. Nichkhun and Seulong turned around and see the wolves angrily charging towards Chansung. Chansung, who is not frightened by the wolves, smirked as he watched them.

            “Such great timing.” Said Chansung calmly.

            Nichkhun angrily charge toward them, pushing the leader of the pack away.

            “Nichkhun!” Seulong shouted.

            Minho fiercely charge toward Nichkhun and pushes him off the Kangin. Nichkhun flew back in the airs and land by the tree.

            Kahi worried watched Nichkhun landed on his feet. Jonghyun sprints fiercely to Chansung. Taecyeon wrapped his arms around Jonghyun (wolf form) and stopped him. He threw Jonghyun back away from Chansung.

            Unsteadily he stood in between Chansung and the wolves. “Nobody get near him.” Taecyeon grunted in pain.

            Wooyoung lost focused, Chansung smiled and vaporizes into mist. He appeared again, this time behind Wooyoung. Minho walked to the front of Jonghyun. Wooyoung turned around in shocked. Chansung smirked evilly and grabbed onto Wooyoung shirt collar, he lifted Wooyoung up, and threw him in the air away from him. Two large dark mists appeared behind Chansung, both stood at the same height.

            Ten yards away from the forest, I felt my heart paralyzed in pain as Taecyeon dark blood dripped to the ground. I felt my chest in pain as I gripped onto my top. I ran into the forest as fast as I could.

            “Yoona!” Kahi and Fei tried to call me back as they ran after me.

            Kahi reached her hand out and grabbed my right shoulder; she stopped me about twenty yards away from Taecyeon and Minho. Fei stopped beside me and worriedly looked at me.

            “It’s too dangerous for you.” Said Fei. “Kahi take her home.” She ordered Kahi.

            “No!” I shout disagreeably. “Taecyeon is injured. He’s bleeding.” My voice trembled in fear as I looked at Fei. “I need to stay.” I begged her.

            Fei hopelessly nod. I looked at Taecyeon see black mists circling around his chest.

            “Well look what we have here.” Said the young man on Chansung right side. “A human.”

            “Kai, it’s been a long time since a human smell this good.” The second young man in black coat from the left side smiled pleasantly.

            Taecyeon looked at Yoona. Fei and Kahi immediately stood in front of me. Taecyeon turn around and faced the young men as blood drip.

            “Ch.Ch.Ch. What a waste of blood? You should stop your bleeding my friend before your thirst takes over and killed a beautiful innocent beautiful lady.” Said the second young man with a smirk.

            “Sehun, that’s the point why he has a human here for.” Kai smirked at Taecyeon.    

            Taecyeon glared at them as bloods continued to dripped from his chest.

            “It been a long time since we’ve seen each other.” Chansung were calm yet cold.  

            Taecyeon gripped his fist tightly as he stood unsteadily lost and confused looking at Chansung. “Why?”

            The word “why?” angered Chansung as he gripped his fist and lift a thick branch beside him. He aimed the branch at Taecyeon.

            “You asked me why?” Chansung looked at the clueless Taecyeon. “What have you done for our family… for mom and dad?”

            “I tried to protect them.” Taecyeon breathe heavily as he release the words out of his mouth.

            “Protect them? Protect them with what!” Chansung exclaimed in anger.

            “We have no time now. We need to report to my lady about this.” Said Kai.

            “Why not finish them all now?” said Sehun.         

            “We can’t, not without my lady orders.” Said Kai. He looked at Chansung, “We go Chansung.”

            Chansung glance at Kai then back at Taecyeon, “We will finish everything you’ve done… next time.” He said. He released the branch.

            Kai walked up to Sehun and Chansung, he put his hands on the shoulder. Kangin and Nichkhun charge towards them. Kai, Sehun and Chansung vanished in thin air before they could reach them.

            “No Chansung!” Taecyeon took a step but fell to his knee.

            I ran passed Kahi and Fei to Taecyeon. My heart was beating fast as I watched more blood drip from him.

            “Taecyeon.” My voice quivered in fear.

            Taecyeon tilt his head to the side and looked at me in fear. “Stay away.” He said.

            Minho ran to me, fearing that Taecyeon will harm me, but stopped by Nichkhun. Nichkhun cutted Minho off and gripped his fist tightly, ready to fight with him.

            “His healing is slow, Kahi heal him.” Seulong instructed her.

            Taecyeon lift his head up and see a rings charm around her neck dangling in his blurry eyes. Kahi ran up to Taecyeon and touches the cuts on his chest. Taecyeon clenched his eye tightly as his wound heals painfully yet fast. I watched helplessly in tears.

            “It's Yunho poison.” Fei utter concernly.

            “Yunho must have given him a bottle of his poison to attack us.” Said Seulong. He turned around and face the wolves pack. “They are no longer here. You are now in our land without permission.”

            Minho glared at Seulong. Kangin and Jonghyun glance at Seulong angrily before they turn around and leave.

            “We’ll make sure Yoona stay safe.” Seulong assured Minho.

            Minho growl as he angrily looked at Taecyeon before he turned around and walk away. Taecyeon wound were completely healed. Kahi step back away, letting me come closer to Taecyeon and help him stand.

            “Taecyeon need blood. We need to head back to the house now.” Seulong ordered.

            Nichkhun walked up to Taecyeon and wrapped Taecyeon’s right arm around him.

            “Hop on my back.” Said Wooyoung.

            I nodded and got on his back.

To be continue……………………..