Chapter twenty two: Are You…..?

The Beginning Of Eternity

 

            The next day, I open my to the sound of birds chiming outside the windows. Blinking a couple, my first view was the ceiling before turning from right to left and see him sitting lying beside me.

            “How are you feeling?”

            I notice his voice stuttered frightenly and worriedly as he looked and held my hands tightly.

            “Yeah.” I answered him weakly. Looking down, I caught him reading my pulses. “Stop.” I said. Removing his away, placing it below mine.

            “You’re still weak.” Taecyeon voices were nearly a whispered.

            “I feel better now.” I assured him. “I want to talk to Yuri.”

            Taecyeon his head to the side, giving the weird and noisy looked. “The first person you want to talk when you’re awake is Yuri?”

            I smile lightly, “Yes.”

            Yuri entered our room with blood bags in her head. “I’m here.” She smiles at me. “Something wrong?” She asked.

            After remembering eavesdropping like conversation, I became curious and want to find to find the answered myself. She could possibly be my aunty after all. Same province and name, and she knew my mom name at the wedding.

            “You wondering if I’m your aunty right?” Yuri asked.

            I blinked in shocked. “Are you?”

            Yuri warmly smiles as she took a seat next to the bed. “What if I tell that I am? Will you believe me?”

            I nod. “There are high chances that you are.” I said.

            Yuri reached her hand out and grabbed my left hand, holding it tightly. “You are indeed a smart girl. I am you aunty. Grand great aunty.” She said. “I was in 1716, December 5th. Your mom’s mom two generation ago was my sister, younger sister. Last night I couldn’t tell your mom the truth because if I spoke word….”

            “The Mandate Coven will find out and come to take my mom and yours’ life.” I finished her sentence.  

            “This is shocking.” Said Taecyeon jokingly.

            I smiles with my eyes on Taecyeon before looking back at Yuri, “I won’t tell mom, but can you explained why you went missing? Mom mentioned this when I was young.” I asked.

            “1745, it was late at night. I was on my shift at Gyeonggi Hospital. It was my second night shift. I was helping a patient, but without cautious I had interact with an extinction disease. I didn’t know. He was just transfer on my second day. Agent came by that night, I was on my way out, but got caught and lock. I fought to escape and find the cure, but I couldn’t and was held captive. Being held captive for two months, I had been transfer to many different location, testified and experiment. I couldn’t take it anymore. I had to escape, but the moment I escape the building, I had no energy reserve and rest helplessly against, pleading for help. I don’t know where I was, where I am. I thought it was the end for me. However, an old lady was near by, herbing for medicine. She helped me, took me to her house and took care of me. She was Japanese and a vampire. She was only a member of the Mandate Coven. My disease was incurable, so she turned into a vampire. It was the only to save me. That’s how I became a vampire and it also how I know the IM family. ” Yuri calmly said.

            “Did you ever come back…home?” I noticed I hesitate on the last word. Taecyeon did. So, I was hoping she did too.

            “Frequently.” Said Yuri. “I watched my parent died, my sibling leaving one at time, and new family members born. I watched you enter life and grow into a woman.”

            “You act as if you don’t know me at all when we first met.” I said.

            “It planned. You have to figure out yourself.” Said Yuri patiently. “I’m really that now you are part of the family, but be careful, okay.” I looked at her confusedly. I didn’t get what she meant by be careful. What will happen to me? “ Taecyeon is a jealous man. He’s also confident, especially always think he is right.” She jokingly said.

            “That for sure.” I agreed with her. Turning my head, I looked up and see Taecyeon red face. His ear was also red. He looked cute. I snake my right hand to the back of his neck, pulled him down, and peck his cheek.

            “Alright, I’ll let you two have some private moment. Make sure to drink okay?” Yuri said.

            “Okay.” I smiles before she walked out of the room. Once the door shut, I looked at him again. He was still red, but not as before.

            “Don’t be mad. I was just kidding.”

            Wrapping his arms tightly around me, pulling my body up a little, I rest my head against his neck, smelling his sweet sense. He pecked my forehead then down to the tip of my nose before capturing my lips passionately and gentle. I respond with the same passion before we break apart and gaze into each other eyes.

            “You scare me last night.” Said Taecyeon in nearly a whispered.

            “Sorry.”

            “Do you really have too?”

            Rubbing my big bump that looks like 6 months, I smiles and place his hand over it. “Can you feel the baby heart beats?” I asked. “I can.”

            “I can too.” He answered softly. “But it’s hurting you, killing you.”

            “Taecyeon, we talk about this already. I want to have the baby because it the evidence of how much I love you.”

            Taecyeon looked down sadly. I lift his face up by the chin and rub y thumb lightly against his cheek.

            “I don’t want to lose you.” He said.

            “I’m not leaving you. I promise.” I confidently said, knowing giving birth to new specie is a risk and the chance of me surviving are low, but I can’t give up now. Its’ beating every day in me. It’s feeling the same thing as I’m feeling. This is life. Its’ can feel, talk, and beats.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~              

The Mandate Coven:

            Kai and Sehun entered the castle, strolling up to the Hyori’s conference room. The giant door apart, the two of them entered the room. Walking down the aisle and stop below where Hyori’s sat. They kneel on their right knee with their right hand at the heart. Hyori ily glimpse at them with a seductive smiles. Yunho and Changmin walked out from the back, standing on both side.

            “Is the sun out?” Hyori spoke.

            “Yes, my lady.” Yunho answered.

            Hyori looked from Sehun to Kai, expecting great news from them from the IM’s family.

            “Speak.” She ordered them.

            “Yoona have become a part of the Ally Coven.” Said Sehun.

            “She is now pregnant with Taecyeon’s baby.” Kai finished the other half of the sentence.

            Hyori’s eyes flung wide as she sat straight. “What!” She said loudly, astonished by the news.

            “Taecyeon and Yoona have bond during Yoona human stage and is now pregnant with his child.” Kai repeated.

            “It seem like they are up to something.” Said Changmin stonily. “Rebellion.”

            “It’s time my lady. We can’t just be the standby anymore.” Said Yunho coldly.

            Hyori lightly smirk as she stood and take a couple steps toward Kai and Sehun.

            “Does anybody know about Yoona’s pregnancy?” She asked.    

            “No. The family have spread rumor saying Yoona and Taecyeon died during their honeymoon.” Sehun motionlessly said.

            “Very smart of them.” Hyori praised.

            “How is that smart?” Sehun asked.

            “If anything goes wrong, they are to blame for. We can only punish them, no others.” Said Yunho.

            “Keeping this a secret. Keeping other safe. Indeed Seulong.” Changmin commented.

            Hyori turn her head to the side and looked at Chansung, who stood emotionlessly on the side. He showed no interested in the conversation nor concern for his brother, Taecyeon. Hyori walked over to him, lift her right hand up and trace the side of his face softly and seductively.

            Taking a step closely, she gazes into his cold eyes. “Would you join me?” She seductively asked. “I know it hard for you because he is your brother, but rules are rules, he break the law of the coven, so he must face the punishment.”

            “He is not my brother.” Chansung answered heartlessly. “I don’t have a brother… a family. They died century ago.”

            Hyori smirk happily and removed her hand off him. “Good. We leave soon.” She said before walking back to her chair.

 

To be continue…………..