Chapter Eleven: Aunt Yuri

The Beginning Of Eternity

 

            Back to the house, I saw a young lady standing in front of the door. Wooyoung put me down and I immediately walked over to Taecyeon.

            “Yuri.” Seulong called her.

            The young lady turned around with a beautiful smiles but it disappear quickly when she saw Taecyeon unstably in blood.

            “What happen?” Yuri asked.

            “The Mandate Coven guards were here.” Said Fei. “It seem like Seulong and I won’t be going tomorrow.”

            Yuri looked at them in surprised.

            “It’s not the time to talk not. Taecyeon need blood.” Said Nichkhun as he continued to help Taecyeon stand.

            Everybody head into the house. Nichkhun carried Taecyeon to the kitchen and put him down on a chair before he walked over to Kahi. Seulong when to the special storage room and grabbed a bag of blood. He head back to the kitchen and ripped the left corner of the bag opened before he gave it to Taecyeon.

            “Drink it.” Seulong demanded.

            Taecyeon took the bag and drank the blood. I watched him in fear.

            “It’s donated blood.” Kahi assured me. “Donated bloods are our backup just incase emergency things like this pop up.”

            After Taecyeon finished, Seulong check Taecyeon pupils and veins.

            “How are you feeling?” Seulong asked.     

            “Better.” Said Taecyeon.

            I held his hand tightly. He turned his head around and smiled at me, assuring me that he is fine.

            “And this young girl is? She is human.” Yuri surprisingly looked at me.

            “Yoona.” Taecyeon said.

            “They’re dating, aunt Yuri.” Said Wooyoung.

            Yuri nods with smiles. “I see.” She turned to face Wooyoung, “When are you going to have one or do I have to buy you a doll?” She teased Wooyoung.

            Wooyoung pouted angrily again. “Yah! Why does everyone keep wanting to get me a doll?”

            “That’s what I said earlier.” Said Seulong with wide smiles. Fei glared at him, signaling him to stop. “Sorry.” He mumbles quietly.

            “You’re here early.” Said Nichkhun, “Seulong said you won’t be here till tomorrow.”

            “I finished my mission early so I decided to come here early.” Said Yuri. “Why? I came at the wrong time?”

            They all shook their head no. Yuri walked up to Taecyeon and slides his shirt aside. I watched her uncomfortably.

            “Yunho’s poison.” Yuri said in shock. She looked at Seulong and Fei, “Yunho was here?”

            They shook their head. “It seem like Yunho had given Chansung his poison.” Said Seulong.

            Yuri nod and look at Kahi, “You did good job with Yunho’s poison. Most vampires won’t be able to manage his deadly poison.”

            Kahi bowed her head as a ‘Thank You’.

            “Who is Chansung?” Yuri asked.

            “From what Changmin said, Chansung is the only person that was given a special position in the Royal Guard. It’s rare that I’ve seen a royal guard since the day I left.” Said Seulong.

            “That mean he have to be good and in the heart of the queen to win that position.” Nichkhun made his guess.

            “Not necessary.” Said Seulong. “If I’m not wrong, it’s either he possess great power or in good use to her.”

            “He possesses the same power as you.” Said Nichkhun as he looked at Taecyeon.

            “I have to get him out of there.” Said Taecyeon anxiously.

            “It’s not possible.” Said Seulong.

            “Have you seen the way he looked at you?” Said Nichkhun. “His eyes were filled with vengeance. He wanted to kill you. I can feel his hatred and wished you to be dead.”

            Nichkhun words frighten Yoona as she sat beside Taecyeon. Kahi saw Yoona miserable face, she grabbed Nichkhun left arm and shook her head, telling him not to scare Yoona.

            “You will only kill yourself if you go there now.” Said Fei.

            “Don’t worry, we will be hearing from them soon.” Said Yuri. “It seem the Mandate Coven has finally made their move.”

            “Yoona is discovered now. She is no longer safe.” Said Kahi concernly.

            “Then what about Taeyeon.” Wooyoung voice shivered worriedly.

            “I don’t know. Maybe Chansung have discovered her also. You go watched her.” Seulong ordered. “Both girls are in danger now.”

            My cellphone rang. I looked at the caller Id and saw mom flashing.

            “Mom?” I answered her called.

            “Where are you Yoona?” My mom asked.

            “I’m at a friend house… Taeyeon’s house.” I nervously said. I traded a glance at Taecyeon.

            “Oh, when will you be home? It’s 9pm already.” My mom said.

            “I…” I hesitate. Kahi shook her hand no and point down at the floor. “Um… I have a project to finish first. I probably won’t be home tonight.”

            “Umm okay then. Just called me tomorrow morning okay?” I can feel her shaky concern tone through the phone.

            “Okay, I will mom.” I said before I hung up my phone.

            “We need a plan to keep you away from you mom for the time being.” Said Seulong. “Or at least until you know what the Mandate are up to next.”

            I nodded my head sadly as I nervously held my phone in my hand.

            “I promise, your mom and you will be fine.” Taecyeon said softly to me.

            I firmly gave him a smiled.

            “Kahi, darling I need you to keep your vision on the Mandate, especially Chansung.” Said Fei.

            “Yes Fei.” Kahi agreed.

            “I’m going to change before I head to Taeyeon house.” Said Wooyoung.

            Seulong nod. Wooyoung ran up the stairs to his room and change quickly. Fei walked up to me and warmly smiled as she touched my head.

            “Why don’t you sleep in Taecyeon room tonight? We’ll keep an eye on your mom.” Said Fei kindly.

            I thankfully nodded my head. Taecyeon reached for my left hand and held it tightly. We stand and walk up to his room.

            “I see a different Taecyeon. He’s more….” Yuri hesitated.

            “More open?” Kahi delightedly finished the sentenced for Yuri.

            “Yes. More open and caring now.” Said Yuri with smiles. “Wow, he changes.”

            Fei and Kahi nodded their head. “Come on Yuri, I’ll take you to the guest room so you can change.” Said Fei.

            “That would be nice.” Said Yuri.

            Fei walked Yuri out of the kitchen and showed her the room.

            Nichkhun looked at Seulong, “You’re on your own now.” Said Nichkhun. Nichkhun grabbed Kahi left hand and dragged her with him up to their room.

            “Great, I’m all by myself now.” Seulong sighed and sat on the chair.

            Nichkhun and Kahi ignored him and continued to walk up to their room. The moment they get to their room, Nichkhun carried Kahi up in his arms.

            She shockingly gasps as her eyes flew wide open. “Khunnie stop, we have guests.” Said Kahi sweetly.

            “I know but it does not stop me from loving you.” Said Nichkhun. “Plus seeing blood earlier make thirst, I need to be fed and so do you.”

            Kahi shyly smiles knowing that his body is ually arouse. Nichkhun warmly smiled as she moved her head down and kisses him passionately. Nichkhun hungrily devoured Kahi lips. Kahi giggles as she wrapped her arms around his neck, his short hair. He opened the door with his left hand and carried her into their room and kicked the door behind him and locked it.

            In Taecyeon’s room, he walked me to his bed. He held the blanket up; I rest my back against the bedhead. He placed the think blanket over me and sat on the edge of the bed. I lifted my hand up and touch spot he was hurt earlier. He grabbed my hand and stopped me. I looked worriedly and frightenly into his eyes. For the first time, his cold hand does not freeze me but instead it make me more worried now that I’ve seen him hurt and bleeding in front of me for the first time. The fear still stumbled in me as I lower my head and held my tears back. He lifted my head up by the chin and smiled warmly as his thumb touched my cheek softly.

            “Everything will be okay.” His voice was calmed but I felt fear as I looked into his eyes again.

            “I’m useless. I couldn’t do anything to help you.” My voice was filled with guilt and hopeless.

            “No, you help me a lot. You help me by staying alive. You help me by breathing.” He comforted me with his soft voice. “You help me by keeping your heart beating… beating for me.”

            He placed my hand on his right side face and smiled warmly. I weakly smiled as I sat up and move closer to him. I cup his face with both of my hand.

            “Since the first day.” I whispered softly. “I had and will always breaths and beat for you.”

            “I love you.” He pecked my lips gently.

            “Can I you do me a favor?” My voice shook nervously. He confusedly looked at me; I took a deep breath before I spoke again. “I want you to my first since you won’t turned me into one of your kind.”

            His eyes widen in shocked as he looked at me.

            “No, I can’t. Its too risky.” He voice was full of fear.

            “Why not? How would you know if it’s risky? We haven’t done it yet… unless you did it with someone else.”

            “I didn’t.” He denied quickly. “I didn’t do it with any one.”

            “Then you don’t want me.” My voice was disappointed as my hand moved away from his face.

            He quickly grabbed my hands and held it tightly as he anxiously looked at me.

            “No it’s not that either. Trust me. I want you more then anything. You don’t know how hard I try everyday to keep myself calm from lust. Your scent, voice, breathing, heart beating, everything about you, I want.” He said. My eyes were surprised as I continued to listen to him. “But I’m afraid that once I get to close to you I might hurt you and do something that I will regret forever.”

            “You won’t regret. Nothing will happen.”

            “But I still can’t. I don’t want to lose you.”  

            I stopped him with my lips and fiercely kissed him as I wrapped my arms around him. He pushed me back on the bed and got on top of me. I felt the heat between us as he roamed his hands to my waist and insert his tongue into my mouth. I onto his tongue as he devoured my lips. My back arch as his hand sneak under my top and touches my pure skin. I fingers through his silky soft hair as our kissed deepen.

            He flew back against the wall, “Stop.” He said as he chest rise up and down heavily. “We can’t.”

            “I’m—I’m sorry.” My voiced quivered as I gripped onto the thick blanket.

            “No, I should be the one to say sorry.” He said. He tried to hold his lust and desire for her back as much as he can do. “You should go to bed. I’ll be down the stair.” He walked to the door.

            “Stay.” I looked at him. “Can you lay next to me tonight like before?” I begged.

            He let go of the doorknob and walked to the other side of the bed; he joined me in the bed and covered him under the same blanket. Taecyeon wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer to him. I rest my head on his shoulder as I grabbed onto his shirt and I could smell his sweet scent.

            “Tell me about your past life. Your family before becoming a vampire.” I said in a soft voice.

            “It’s long.” He said.

            “We have all night.” I smiled at him, letting him know that I’m serious.

            He sighed hopelessly before he started to speak again. “I was born in Boston, Massachusetts in 1600. My dad was a businessman and my mom was a housewife. I have no sister and only one brother. His name is Chansung. You met him in the forest.” Remembering the hatred and cold expression on his face, of course I remember. He really scared me. “ He and I were close, he looked up to me. Always following me and doing things I do. I was basically his roe model. When there is a fight, we would have each other back. We would get in trouble and punish together. We were really close….” He voice softens as sadness runs everywhere on his face. “But one night, a strange disease hit the city. Nobody knew what it was, but all we know is that it’s killing everybody slowly. Coming back from a business trip, I was stuck with the disease; incurable and dangerous. I was getting worse, so I request to be lock away from my family, leaving my family in Chansung’s hands. Seulong somehow appeared at the city. I guessed he was traveling or exploring the world. I don’t know, it was like if he was sent by someone to cure the disease and to rid people with diseases from spreading even more. He was at one of the hospital I was in and passed my stall. I was fighting, suffering, and torturing myself. I threw my body to the wall, banging my head to the wall, punching the wall. It seem like the wall was my enemy at the moment. I was cover in blood. I stopped and stood behind the metal door, looking at the small think layer of glass window. Seulong was standing on the opposite side, looking at me. Somehow, a strange feeling strike me. The anger, sadness, and pain in me were gone. I knew it was my time.” I shut my eyes tightly, cradling him tightly. “I fall to the floor. The next moment, the door blew open. Seulong walked up to me. My vision was blurry, but I still know what is going on around me. The bit was not as painful as I thought; it felt like an ant bite. It sting as the suction increases. My eyes flew wide open in shock when I felt this strange fluid sliding down my neck. Seulong release me as the fluid continues to run all inside of me. It was painful and irritable at first, but once every the pain is gone, I felt stronger and better. My thirst were dried, I was craving for something different. Not meat or human food, but more of blood. I looked at Seulong and his eyes were golden, my life change since then.”

             “You never mention if you ever dated someone.” I looked up and asked him.

            “I never did. It’s not because I didn’t want too, it just I don’t have time or interest in anyone at that moment until I met you.” He spoke in a sweet tone that tickles my ear. It relief me that there is no women in his life but me. “Go to sleep, its’ late now.”  He planted a kiss on my head and I shut my eyes.

            The next morning, I waked up from my sleep and still feel a pair of strong arms around me like last night. I smiled as I see him smiling at me. He lower his head and kiss my lips softly then pulled away softly.

            “Morning.” He voiced whispered at me.

            “Morning.” I said to him. “Is your body numb?” I looked at him worriedly.

            He shook his head with a warm smiled. “Holding you in my arms is worth everything. Vampire down get numb, but we get this shock-stiff state.”

            I giggle lightly, “I can tell.” I said.

            “I asked Fei to go to your house and grabbed some clothes for you to change in.” He said.

            “Thank you.” I said and sat up straight. He walked to the door and left the room. I sighed and got out of bed. I walked up to the black couch with a black bag on it. I opened it and see my clothes inside. I grabbed a new top, skinny jean, and underwear before I walked into the bathroom in his room.

            Fifteen minutes later, I walked down the stairs to the kitchen were the whole family is. They all looked at me and smiled warmly.

            “Morning Yoona. Merry Christmas.” Everybody said.

            I walked over to Taecyeon and sat beside him.

            “Merry Christmas to you all too.” I said.

            “Are you hungry?” Fei asked me.

            I shook my head, “Not yet. Thank you.” I said.

            “Okay.” Fei said. She grabbed a plastic bag by the stove and put it in front of me. “I made it anyway just incase you’re hungry on you way to school.”

            I nodded my head, “Thank you Fei.” She smiled before she went to Seulong. I looked around the kitchen and noticed Wooyoung not at present. “Wooyoung is still watching Taeyeon, right?” I asked.

            “Yes he is.” Kahi said. “Don’t worry. We will see them at school.”

            “Wow, how many times have you all attend school?” Yuri asked as she looked at Nichkhun and Kahi.

            “A lot.” Nichkhun answered annoyingly.

            Kahi smiled as she wrapped her arms around his waist.

            “They have to it up anyway.” Said Seulong.

            Fei rolled her eyes at him before she looked at me, “You kids should go to school.”

            Taecyeon held my hand as we stood and walked to the door with Nichkhun and Kahi.

            “Remember to stay close to Yoona.” Seulong shouted.

            “You don’t have to remind me.” Taecyeon said.

            I smiled as I walked with him to his car. Nichkhun and Kahi took Nichkhun Jaguar. Both guys drove away and to the school. Halfway there, my stomach growled.

            “It sounded like your stomach it upset.” He jokingly said.

            I ignored him and took the sandwich out of the bag and eat. By the time we arrived, I finished the sandwich and walked out of the car by the time the car stop. He took out a small nicely wrapped up box from his pocket and handed to me.        “Merry Christmas.” He said softly.

            “Wh—why did you get me a present? I didn’t get you any.” I felt guilty just looking into his sweet eyes.

            “You did. Existing in my life is the best present I could ever received.” He kindly said to me.

            I smiled, “What is it?” I asked as I looked at the box in my hands.

            Taecyeon smiled and opened the box. My eyes filled with glamorous light as I looked at the pretty bracelet. He took the bracelet out and put on my right wrist.  

Yoona bracelet:

 img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=45131833

            “Are you cuffing me now?” I joking said to him.

            “If I could, I would cuff you with me for the rest of your life.” His voices were calm as his smiles were peaceful.

            I smiled. My arms swung around his neck and peck his lips softly.

            “Thank you.” I whispered.

               He smiled at me one last time before he gets out of the car and walked around to open the door for me. I saw Taeyeon standing with Wooyoung by the stairs. I ran up to her and embrace her tightly Taeyeon patted my back confusedly.

            “I’m not going anywhere. Why do you look like something bad might happen to me?” Taeyeon asked.

            I moved away and looked at her. “I was afraid but seeing you here makes me ease.” I told her. I looked at Wooyoung and saw his “Oh yeah, I got this,” on his face.

            Taeyeon dragged me to the side away from the IM family.

            “I feel awkward today. This morning when I walked out of my house, I saw Wooyoung standing near his luxury sport car. It’s the latest Lexus LFA.” Taeyeon whispered to me.

            “It’s actually for you safety.” I blurted out.

            “Safety? What happen?” Taeyeon curiously jolt at me.

            I opened my mouth but stopped by a strong gripped. I turned around and see Taecyeon shook his head to me.

            “It’s not time now. We can discussed this later.” He said.

            Taeyeon and I nodded our head. He firmly held my hand and the three of us walked back to the stair where the rest are waiting.

            “Go to class!” Boom shouted from distant.

            We turned around and see Boom chasing students to class.

            “We should go before he come to us.” Said Kahi.

            Nichkhun smiled, Kahi link her arms around his left arm; they walked up the stairs.

            “Why are they always so sweet to each other?” Taeyeon curiously looked at Nichkhun and Kahi.

            “We can be sweet too.” Wooyoung said in a confidently tone and grabbed Taeyeon right hand. He held it tightly and dragged her with him.

            Taecyeon and I smiled to each other as we watched the childish Wooyoung making his move. I could see the shocking looks on Taeyeon and I can tell she is blushing. We soon followed behind them and attend our class. He dropped me off my class first before giving me a kiss on the lips and walked away. I entered the class happily.

            I walked out of class and up to my locker. I opened my locker and put the book away. I took another textbook for my next class and put it in my backpack. I startle when a pair of strong arms snake around me from the back. A familiar breeze my skin as I smiled softly and rest against his chest. I tilt my head to the side and see him.

            “When did you become so gentle?” I asked him.

            “Because of this girl that affect me deeply.” He said to me.

            I smiled and pecked his cheek before I closed my locker and turn my body around; I faced him.

            “Miss you.” He said to me. He looked at the necklace her gave to her. “Pretty necklace you have there.” He smiled warmly at her.

            I wrapped my arms around him and slowly move in closer but stopped when I noticed someone looking at us. We turned out head to the left and see Boom looking at us closely. I moved back quickly and blushed while Taecyeon annoyingly closed his eyes.

            “This thing should be done out of school. Time is ticking, hurry up to class.” Said Boom.

            I grabbed Taecyeon right arm and dragged him with me embarrassedly.

            “He is seriously getting on my nerve.” Said Taecyeon annoyingly.

            I shyly smiled as I walked with him to Drama class. My smiled disappeared when I caught a pair of fierce eyes glaring at Taecyeon. Jonghyun patted his shoulder and he looked away from us. I walked with Taecyeon to the table on the opposite side and sat with the rest of his family and Taeyeon. Taeyeon and Wooyoung were in their own world, chatting and laughing. Nichkhun and Kahi were being lovely and cuddly in their own world. Taecyeon wrapped his arms across my shoulders and hold me tightly to his body. Though his body is cold but I felt nothing but warm embrace as I rest my head on his shoulder.

            Kahi took out two small boxes from her purse. She gave one to me.. “Merry Christmas. This is from me and Nichkhun.” She said as she happily handed me the present.

            I sat up straight and pout, “I feel really bad now for not getting you all anything.”

            “It’s okay.” Said Kahi. She handed one box to Taeyeon, “Merry Christmas to you too.” She smiled sweetly.  

            “Thank you.” Taeyeon said before she accepted the present.

            Taeyeon and I opened our present and see a nice scarf in the box.

            “What are you going to do for your birthday?” Kahi asked Taecyeon.

            I looked at him surprisingly, I totally forgot. He never told me his birthdate and I never told him mind either.

            “Nothing.” He answered annoyingly.

            “Come one, do something. You can’t make us put on a party for you every years.” Said Wooyoung.

            “And I grew tired of it.” Said Taecyeon annoyingly.

            “When is your birthday?” I asked him.

            “December 27th.” Kahi answered happily for him.

            “That’s in less than a week.” I said.

            “Just let it pass. I don’t need another birthday party.” He said. I disappointedly looked down.

            Taecyeon glanced at me and secretly smiled.

 

To be continue…………………..

 

P.S Please don't forget to upvote if you like how the story is going so far. And to those who guess drama is coming, wellllllll................... ^_^