Chapter Fifteen: A Baby

The Beginning Of Eternity

 

            The next morning, Taecyeon and Yoona head back to the resort and into the room.

            “Go change, we’ll be heading to the beach soon.” He said.

            I smiled before I walked up to my small room in the villa while Taecyeon walked to the middle room. I entered my room quietly and saw Taeyeon sleeping on the bed. I walked over to the closet and took out my bikini. Outside by the mahogany balcony, Taecyeon joined Wooyoung at the balcony after changing into his swim trunk.

            “Did you have fun?” Wooyoung asked. Taecyeon glared at him. Wooyoung smirked

            “Shut up.” Taecyeon warned him.

            Wooyoung smiled as he looked at the view of the beach.

            “When did you get home?” Taecyeon asked.

            “2AM? I think.” Said Wooyoung.

            “What are you two talking about?” Nichkhun asked.

            Taecyeon and Wooyoung turned their head back and see him walking up to them.

            “About Taecyeon surprised.” Wooyoung teased.

            Nichkhun smiled as he joined the guys at the mahogany balcony. “Did you like the place?” He asked. “Did you two have a good time? You look very refreshing.” He teased Taecyeon.

             Taecyeon smiled as he remembered the night.

            “I take that as a yes.” Said Wooyoung.

            Taecyeon grabbed a pillow behind him and threw it at Wooyoung.

            “Where is Kahi?” Wooyoung asked.

            “She is in the shower.” Said Nichkhun.

            “Why shower? We’re heading down to the beach in an hour.” Said Wooyoung nosily.

            “It’s not really your business.” Said Nichkhun.

            “I wonder how Seulong and Fei are doing?” said Taecyeon in a worried tone.

            “If they haven’t called us then the Mandate have not come yet.” Said Nichkhun.

            “Plus they need more evident. What Chansung and others will tell them are not enough.” Said Nichkhun.           

            The three guys continued to discusses about the Mandate Coven for the next hour. All three ladies walked out of the room and up to the guys.

            “Finally.” Said Wooyoung.

            Taeyeon glared at him, “Sorry we took long time to get ready.” She said.

            “Come on, we’re late already. Everybody is there except us.” Said Kahi.

            All the guys stand up and held their lady bag.

            “Happy Birthday.” I whispered to Taecyeon sweetly.

            Taecyeon peck my lips before we all head to the door and leave the villa to the beach. Exciting the resort, all six of them head down to the beach just 5 minutes away. At beach, the professor of student has already save a big spot for the class. Music was playing loud and students dancing and drinking at the beach. Some were playing volley and Frisbee. The IM family along with Taeyeon and Yoona walked to the beach chair fifteen feet away from the drinking table. Taecyeon, Nichkhun, and Wooyoung put the lady’s bag down on the chair before they sat down. The guys took off their shirt: Taeyeon and I noticed the eyes on them. We looked around uncomfortably and saw women shark eyes on our men.

            “Wow, seriously they have good bodies.” Taeyeon whispered to me. “Show off.”

            “Hi.” The women spoke in English. They wave at the guys.

Taecyeon: 

TaecyeonCabiWallPaper1680_1050.jpg

Nichkhun:

Wooyoung:

            Seeing women eyes on him, I decided to show off my body in my bikini. Whitsles blown loudly in public from men I put my mini short and shirt on the chair. That is the sound of success, keeping my body y and slim is worth all the dieting. Taeyeon and Kahi began to undress their outer layer clothes and revealed their y curve body in bikini. More men were blowing whistles at us. I secretly smiled as I see the fierce eyes on Taecyeon looking at other guys. Served you right, if you can undress so can I.

            “Yah! That’s too much.” Wooyoung complained as he tried to make her wear his shirt.

            “What are you talking about? It’s nothing.” Said Taeyeon.

            “I don’t like it.” Wooyoung pouted like a child. “There are sharks here at the beach.”

            “What sharks? Wooyoung, the beach is safe.” Taeyeon tried to be clueless. She wanted to more. “If I wear your shirt, how am I going to swim?”

            “You’re not swimming.” Wooyoung said.

            “Wooyoung, I want to swim.” Taeyeon pouted.

            Whistles increases as guys pass by. I noticed Nichkhun is not jealous at all. He and Kahi seem to enjoyed Taeyeon and Wooyoung childish argument.

            “You should put on my shirt too.” Said Taecyeon as he looked at me.

            “Why should I?”

            “I—I don’t like men checking you out.” Taecyeon shyly complained.

            I smiled at his shyness. “Women are checking you out too.” I said.

            “I don’t care about them. You are different. You’re my women and I don’t like other men checking you out.” He complained jealously.

            I shyly smiled. I agreed and he put his shirt over me.

            “Why do I feel like I’m taking little children to the beach?” Kahi jokingly said.           

            Nichkhun just warmly smiled as he wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her closure to him. “Aren’t you showing too much?”

            Kahi slapped his tone chest. Wooyoung finally manage to get his shirt on Taeyeon.

            “There. Much better.” Said Wooyoung happily.

            “Then what’s the point of me wearing a bikini?” Taeyeon pouted at him.

            “I can still see it under my white shirt.” Said Wooyoung.

            Taeyeon sighed hopelessly. A couple female students walked up with beers in their hands.

            “Beers?” 1st female student asked as she shyly stood in front of Taecyeon.

            Taecyeon shook his head, “No Thank You.” he rejected.

            “What about you girls?” The 2nd female student asked.

            We all shook our head and the female student leaves.

            “I thought guys like beer?” said Taeyeon.

            “Umm. Not us.” Said Wooyoung.

            “Why?” I asked.

            “Alcohol absorbs the bloods in our body away.” Kahi explained.

            Nichkhun smiled and pulled Kahi with him to the water.

            “Do those two ever stay at least a day away from each other?” Taeyeon asked nosily.

            Taecyeon and Wooyoung shook their head.

            “If they stay away from each other for more then a day, it will be like killing their dead heart or ripping their body apart.” Wooyoung exaggerated.

            “He’s just exaggerating.” Said Taecyeon. He wrapped his arms around me, “Lets go for a walk.”

            I nod and intertwine with his hand; we began out beach walked. Wooyoung and Taeyeon stay at the beach chair while Nichkhun and Kahi swim and kissing farther out in the beach, we walked along the wave.

            “So how old are you?” I asked him.

            “Do I really have to tell you?” said Taecyeon. I nod, “19.” He secretly smiled.

            “Liar.” I caught his smiled, knowing that he is lying to me. “You’re a lot older than that.”

            “413.” He said.

            I covered my mouth, pretending to be shock. “Oh my god, you’re old. An ancient man. I can’t believe I’m dating an old man.” ”

            “I’m old?” He repeated. I smiled and courageously nodded my head. He carried me up and walked into the water. “I dare you to say it again.”

            “You’re ancient.” I jokingly said. He walked farther into the water. My body quivered as I felt the cool breeze water against my and back. “Ahh, it’s cold.”

            “I’m only older than you by 394 years. You’ll be 19 in May.” He said.

            I looked at him in surprised. “How did you know I was born in May?” I asked.

            “It’s not that hard to find out.” He said confidently, “After all, I am ancient.” He jokingly said.

            “My ancient.” I smiled as I pulled him in for a kiss.

            Taecyeon respond then dive into the water with her. I wrapped my hand around his neck tightly. After last night, I felt super close to him, close enough that I can’t live without him. He wrapped his arms around me as he swam up the water. My s pressed again his tone chest as we float farther away from the crowds. He wiggles his fingers at my upper waist, tickling and making me laughs. I tried to stop him with my elbows as I kept my hands on his shoulders.

            “Stop, Taec.” I giggled.

            “Let’s get marry.” He said. I looked at him in shocked, my heart are beating nervously fast. Is he really proposing to me? “If you think I’m rush then I can wait till you are ready to answer me.”

            I smiled and cupped his fast, “I will give you answer but first I need to make a deal with you first.”

            “What is it?”

            “A baby. A child of our own.” I said in a gently soft voice.

            He shocking looked at me, “No, it’s too dangerous. Plus I’m not even sure if that possible.” He objected.

            I frown, “How would you know?” I said.

            “Because I have never seen a baby created by vampire and human. Through my experience of living for centuries, that requested you gave me is impossible.” He said.

            “Then I won’t agree to your proposal.” I looked away madly.

            “Yoona. This is not a joke.” He tried to get my attention but I kept looking away. “Yoona.” He called me again.

            “I want to go back to Taeyeon.” I said in an unhappy tone.

            “Yoona, you have to understand that your request is risky and impossible.” He said to me again.

            “We did it last night.” I said with mad face. I made him speechless.

            “That’s—that’s different.” He stuttered.

            “How is it different? You entered me.” I hollered at him.

            “Can you not be stubborn for a second? I can’t do it, Yoona.” He said.

            “You know what, let forget it. I’ll find my way back even if I can’t swim that well.” I tried to push myself off him but he held me too tight. He crashed his lips on me. I hit his chest, trying to push him away but the next thing I know is that we where back with the crowds. I manage to push him away and quickly yet angrily walked away from him.

            “Yoona.” He called me, but I ignored him. “Yoona.”

            I covered my ears and kept walking away from him and up to Taeyeon again. Nichkhun and Kahi heard Taecyeon calling for Yoona; they stopped what they were doing and looked at Taecyeon. They see him hopelessly standing and watching Yoona walked to Taeyeon.

            “It looks like trouble.” Said Kahi. “Let’s go see what’s wrong.” Kahi suggested. Nichkhun sighed annoyingly. She smiled at him. “We were like them before.”

            “We were different.” Said Nichkhun. “A lot different.” He smirked.

            Kahi playfully pushed him away and swim back to the shore. Nichkhun followed closely behind. Kahi walked up to Yoona and Taeyeon while Nichkhun walked up to Taecyeon who is standing ten feet away from Yoona.

            “What’s wrong?” Nichkhun asked.

            “It—it…” Taecyeon stuttered uncomfortably. “I propose to her but she won’t answer me until I agree to her deal.”

            Nichkhun was slightly surprised by Taecyeon. “What is the deal?”

            “You what!” Wooyoung was shocked as he walked up to Taecyeon and Nichkhun. “You propose to her already?”

            “Okay, you don’t need to raise your voice. We are in public.” Said Taecyeon.

            “You can’t be serious right.” Nichkhun worriedly said. “It’s against the coven law.”

            “Okay, I know.” Said Taecyeon annoyingly. He continued to concernly looked at Yoona.

            I angrily glance at him before I looked back at the girls.

            “You can’t be serious right.” Said Taeyeon, “He propose to you?”

            “He did but he won’t agree with me on something.” Said Yoona.

            “What is it?” Kahi asked.

            “A baby.” I saw the soulless and shock Kahi in front of me. I looked over at Taeyeon; she had covered with her hands in shock also. I knew Kahi would say the same thing and agree with Taecyeon. I sighed hopeless and grabbed my bag. Kahi pulled me back down and held my hand tightly.

            “You’re almost the same temperature as me now.” Said Kahi in shocked. She looked up at me with her eyes wide open. “You and him last night…” I shook my head. Kahi flashed a fierce glared at Nichkhun before she looked back at me. “Oh my god, Yoona.” Her face in devastated in shock as she looks at me.

            I was slightly surprised that she knew we did it. Taeyeon were still confused as she looked back and for the between Kahi and I.

            “What did she do?” Taeyeon asked Kahi. She turned her head over to me, “Yoona, what happen?” she waited for us to answered but none of us speak. “Okay, will anybody tell what is going on?”

            “Yoona, you are not allowed to speak a word about you and him. Not until we are back home again.” Said Kahi. I nodded my head. “There is a festival tonight, the whole class is going so will we. We have to remain calm and act normal.”

            “You will know later.” I said to Taeyeon. She nods.

            “Let’s head back to the resort and change.” Kahi suggested.

            Taeyeon and I nodded our head. The three of us grabbed our bag and head back to the resort. The guys followed behind and whispered to each other. Taecyeon walked up to me again, he tried to grab my back by my hand but I quickly held Taeyeon hand and pulled her into our room. Taecyeon scratched his head before he walked into Wooyoung and his room. Nichkhun and Kahi entered their room. Nichkhun feeling the hot sensation, he slide the door closed and then whisk air around his palm and threw at the curtain. The curtains fall down. Kahi crossed her arms with her back facing him. Nichkhun walked up to her and wrapped his arms around her, but she step away and turned around facing him angrily.

            “How could you?” Kahi said in a loud angry tone. “It’s only been 3 hours at the beach and yet there’s trouble.”

            “I didn’t.” Said Nichkhun. He step forward but stopped when Kahi gave him the hand. “Kahi-ah…”

            “I’m mad at you right now, don’t even come near me.” Said Kahi with a mad face.

            “Okay, I only told him the place because he asked me. I didn’t tell him anything else.” Nichkhun tried to explain. “I didn’t even know he was going to do it with her.”

            “Yeah sure, guys always have their mind on something. I don’t know if you did or not, but Taecyeon and Yoona have bond already.” Said Kahi angrily.

            “Then we should be happy for them.” Said Nichkhun.

            “But Yoona is still human.” Said Kahi, “If the Mandate Coven find out, Yoona could lose her life.” Her face was filled with worriedness and fear. “This is all your fault.”

            Nichkhun scratched the back of his head lightly and took a moment of silent before he looked at her.

            “Mrs. Horvejkul, I’m standing my ground and I say I did not tell him to do it with her.” Said Nichkhun.

            Kahi ignored him.

            “Kahi…” He called her but she continued to ignore him. Nichkhun went up to her quickly and secured her in his arms tightly. Kahi angrily pout as she pushed her hands against his chest.

            “Let me go.” Kahi angrily said as she continued to hit his chest.

            Nichkhun pushed her against the wall and pressured his body against her and he pinned her hands on the side. “This is the first time I’ve seen you mad at me since our misunderstanding.” He calmly said.

            “Stop.” Kahi said in anger. “How can you still joke around and be in this mood in a situation like this?”

            “I know the situation we’re in but it seem like I’m more in danger than her.” Said Nichkhun. Kahi looked at him confusedly. “My wife is mad at me, that is more dangerous to me. I need to do something or else she might leave me.” He let go of her hands and started tickling her as he locked her beneath him.

            “Stop.” She tried to hold in her smiled. Kahi turned her head to the side and secretly giggles. Nichkhun caught her and kissed her cheek.

            “Stop…” Kahi said.

            Nichkhun captured her lips fully, kissing her passionately. He her bottom lips as he pressure his chest more against her s. Her chest rises as she responded back with same passion. He let go of her hands and moves both of his hands to her . He firmly squeezed her as he fervently devoured her pink lips. Kahi stopped him; she placed her hands at his chest and slightly pushing him back a little.

            “Yoona is angry at Taecyeon. We need to do something about it first. We need to bring them back together.” Her voice was softer now then before.

            “Okay, I’m starting to think you like Yoona more than me.” Said Nichkhun jealously. “You care about her and Taecyeon situation more than me and the situation we’re in. Since her appearance you’ve been neglecting me.”

            Kahi slyly smiled to his jealousy. “It’s been a long time since I’ve seen you jealous.” She said with smiles across her face.

            “Well, I feel lonely now.” He said hopelessly.

            “Okay, I’ll give you a chance. Tonight, I will pull Yoona away from the crowd. Your job is to let Taecyeon know the location and time.” She instructed him. “I’ll reward you once it is over.” She cupped his face.  Nichkhun step back hopelessly. Kahi smiled and held his right hand. “Come on, we need to shower and change.” She said before she pulled into the bathroom with her.

 

To be continue………………..