Chapter Twenty nine: Hyori's power

The Beginning Of Eternity

 

           Upon arriving home after a partial successful hunting for the new complete Taeyeon and I. It was also fun thanks to Taeyeon and Wooyoung. Taecyeon open the entrance door, we see Minho carrying Claudia in the living room with other either seating on the couch or standing. A great smile flash across my face as I approach Minho and my daughter. I see Claudia sleeping peacefully in Minho arms.

            “Let me carry her.” I requested, eagerly wanting to hold her.

             Minho takes a step back, fearing that Yoona might not be use to the temptation of bloods.

            “It’s okay.” Said Seulong calmly with his right arm around Fei.

            Minho looks Fei, who he trusted the most in the family because of her kind and gentle heart. Fei nodded her head lightly, Minho eyes went back to me who is waiting for him to hand the baby over; he did so.

            “When did you start caring for the baby?” Kahi curiously asked. It was awkward seeing how protective Minho is to Claudia, but more importantly, how he listen so much to Fei. I ignore it all when I look at the peaceful sleeping Claudia in my arms.  

            “Now that I know Yoona is okay, there’s no need for hate.” Minho utter nervously yet shyly.

            “Sure.” Taeyeon rolled her eyes.

            Minho irritatedly looks at her.

            “Anyway, how did hunting go?” Seulong asked.

            “It went well.” Said Kahi. She smiles.

            “Until the second part.” Nichkhun jokingly added. Kahi elbow him in the stomach. 

             “What happen?” Fei asked.

            “Yoona passed the test. She has great control and patient.” Taecyeon commented. In his eyes, it sparkles so much like firework sparkle; it’s an admiration that he can’t hold back. “She’s really great.”

            Kahi, Yuri, Fei, and Taeyeon could only smiles as they stare at Yoona and Taecyeon, the lovely and unbreakable couple in the family. The men were just annoyed and awkward.

            “Okay, enough you too.” Said Wooyoung. “There’s other in the room, not just you two.”

            “What about Taeyeon?” Fei asked.

            They all smiles as they look at Taeyeon.

            “Umm… it went good.” Taeyeon nervously said.

            “She will get there.” Said Wooyoung. “Just need some more times and maybe a little…courage.”

            Taeyeon flash a glared at him. Wooyoung nervously gulp. Fei walks up to her, patted her shoulder lightly with a warm smile.

            “Don’t worry. There are always other methods.” She comforts her.

            Taeyeon nodded. “They were really scary.” 

            “I know.” Fei simply reply.

            “So now what we do?” Minho asked. “Yoona’s mom believed she is dead, and now we have Taeyeon…” He shot a quick glance at Taeyeon, who is now also a vampire; white pale skin like gloss and a lighter eyes colors than before. Both Yoona and Taeyeon have turn into a beauty of all time.

            “I will have a word with Taeyeon’s parent tomorrow.” Said Seulong.

            “And what reason will you use this time? The same as you use on Yoona’s mom.” Minho was not supportive with what Seulong have plan in mind. “They are not married.”

            “Yet.” Wooyoung corrected him. “It will happen soon.” His words make Taeyeon blush.

            “Will I be able to see them soon?” Taeyeon voices soften with a mix of worriedness.

            “I don’t think so. You might not be able to control yourself around your parent.” Said Seulong.

            “There is another way.” Yuri suggested, catching everybody attention. “Let have Taeyeon pretend to register for an international university and be kidnap or murder, but in fact, she’s with us all this time.”

            “That’s a great idea.” Fei agreed with her.

            “International School? But it’s still not safe if we stay here.” Taeyeon asked.

            “I know. That’s why we’re moving.” Said Seulong. “Once Yoona’s was announce dead and you pretending to leave for international school, we can’t risk anyone seeing you two again.” Seulong briefly stated. “We will leaving the country.”

            “Leaving?” Minho shockingly looks at them.

            “Yes, leaving. It’s not safe for them to stay here anymore.” Said Fei.

            “It’s the only way.” Yuri added. “Plus, Claudia will have an enormous change soon. She will growth three time faster than a normal child.”

            “Than how long can I be with my parent?” Taeyeon asked.

            “Maybe 4 days or a week max. Any longer than that, they will notice your changes.” Said Kahi.

            “Especially, your temperature.” Nichkhun added. “… and your blood thirst.” Suddenly, he feels something strange in him, something invading his mind.

            Taeyeon frightenly gulp as she looks at Wooyoung. She was afraid.  

            Wooyoung weakly smiles as he pull her into his arms and lightly the back of her head.

             “We also have to hide from the Mandate Coven.” Nichkhun suddenly react strangely. Kahi held his hand tightly, looking at him, knowing that he have felt something that she did not see.

            “What did you feel?” Kahi asked.

            “They are on the move again. Your visions were not strong enough to convince them.” Nichkhun voice shakes. “Especially your brother.” His voices have change as his eyes beams at Taecyeon.

            Nichkhun’s eyes darken; it was really red and unusual then a blood thirst vampire. “Nichkhun?” Kahi looks down and sees his hand shaken. “Nichkhun?”            Hearing Kahi repeatly calling his name, the family knew something was wrong. Taecyeon pull me behind him, guarding with his body.

            “Stay behind.” Taecyeon voices sharpen as he looks at Nichkhun.

            Wooyoung did the same, pulling Taeyeon behind him, frighten by Nichkhun strange behavior.

            “Nichkhun…” Kahi tones shaken as she worriedly looks at him.

            “Withdraw your emotion now.” Seulong ordered.

            Looking at her, his head twitch, trying to control himself from someone. He let go of Kahi hand, takes a couple steps back. Looking at his firm shaky hands, he felt his muscle tighten as if someone has invaded his body and mind. He looks at the family, who is observing his strange behavior. He heard a voice inside his head, “Kill them.” A female voices whispered inside in his. “Attack them. Capture Yoona and bring her to me.”

            “Nichkhun.” Seulong gave it a tried.

            Yuri’s eyes widen, “Pull yourself back.” Yuri ordered him. “Hyori is controlling him.”

            Nichkhun was absent minded, his head was shaking—not too shaky, but more of the mental shakes.

            “Nichkhun….” Kahi walks up to him, holding his hand.

            “ATTACK THEM!” The woman shouted.

            Nichkhun head jolt up at Taecyeon and I. He pushes Kahi aside. “ARG—AHH!!!” Nichkhun charge at Taecyeon angrily, reaching his right hand out for Claudia.

            “Nichkhun No!” Fei and Yuri shouted.

            Taecyeon grab Nichkhun right arm from reaching Yoona and Claudia, he pushes Nichkhun into air and away from Claudia and I. He immediately make his next move, tackling Nichkhun to the wall. Taeyeon helps Kahi stand back to her feet. Nichkhun grip onto his fists—chairs comes flying and smashing Taecyeon. Curving his arms like a snake, Nichkhun blow a strong wind at Taecyeon, sending him flying away back to where I am is standing. Minho step out and was about to transform until Nichkhun throw an air punch at Minho, sending him straight to the wall. He turns and stood is rage as he glares at me He makes a move but stop by Wooyoung and Seulong. The sound of his breathing was heavy, it was as if he was going to rip someone head off at this very moment. It is all aggressive.

            “Nichkhun Stop!” Kahi frightenly shouts. “Withdraw your emotion now!”

            Taecyeon jump back to his feet and lifts both his hand up, using telekinesis, he form a shield around Nichkhun. Locking him inside, he pound his fist on the shield, trying to breaking through, Nichkhun stomp his right leg to the floor—shaking the ground—breaking the force shield— he dash again. Wooyoung flank him, tackling him aside, but only to be lifts off the floor into the air shortly. Seulong sprints to Nichkhun, holding him still and away from me. He places this thumb and index finger on the back of Nichkhun neck, he shocks him to his knee.

            “Ahh—Ahh!!” Nichkhun cried.

            Nichkhun terrifying cries wakes Claudia up from her sleep, making her cries along with Nichkhun. I quickly covered her ears, hoping it would block as much sound as I could.

            “Stop Seulong.” Kahi plead. “Stop. You’re hurting him.”

            Seulong couldn’t do it. Nichkhun is way too possessed for him to stop electric shocking Nichkhun. The control Nichkhun bear pain as he fight to be back on his feet again.

            Yuri rush to her room and grab a clear small bottle out of the drawer before running back to the living room and sees Nichkhun overcoming Seulong power. Seulong fall away a couple feet, landing on the floor.

            “Grab him!” Yuri ordered.

            Taecyeon and Wooyoung immediately run to him. Each grab a firm holds of Nichkhun arms and push him back down to his knees again. Yuri pours the bottle into the hypodermic needle then injects the liquid into Nichkhun. Fei help Seulong back on his feet and the rest watch the effect of what Yuri have injected into Nichkhun. Taking a few step forward, Kahi drops to her knees in front of him.

            Looking at him before she drops her eyes on Yuri, who still stand behind him, “What did you inject in him?” Kahi voice shivered as she looks at Yuri. “Will it harm him? Will he be okay?”

            “He will be all right. Don’t worry. It’s my new creation, a cure.” Said Yuri. “It’s suppose to make a body loose conscious for a couple minutes and heals itself from all wounds, and especially, from Hyori and the Jung Brothers powers. I have spent decades making this effective.”

            “Have you test it on any one?” Taeyeon asked.

            “A few.” Yuri shortly answered.

            “How did this happen?” Wooyoung was still awe by everything. “How can Hyori controlled Nichkhun from a far?”

            “Remember back at the church, Hyori had her eyes on Nichkhun?” She gave them few points. They nodded. “I sense something wrong. I feel as if she knew Nichkhun had his emotion guard on them, the Mandate Coven.” Yuri explained.

            “That’s why she offer him a position in the Mandate?” Fei asked.

            Yuri nodded.

            Kahi move her hands to Nichkhun face—cups it carefully—and lift his head up to her. He was unconscious; his eyes roll back as if he was falling a sleep for the first time in centuries. Taecyeon and Wooyoung slowly release Nichkhun arms.

            “Nichkhun is not easily to take control off, but if Hyori can manage to control him from the far then we now know how powerful she is. She must be careful.” Fei warned the family.

            “Can she control anybody she want?” I asked worriedly as I look at Taecyeon.

            “I’m not sure. Since he is the only want one on the watch of Mandate coven, she could only control him.” Seulong answer my question before turning his head to Kahi. “Kahi, I don’t want you to watch the Mandate anymore.” He said.

            Kahi nodded her head at Seulong, before looking back at Nichkhun again and sees him weakly looking at her. She places her right hand at his left chest, and sent her inner energy to him—healing him. Ten seconds later, she move her hand up to his face again. Seeing a drop of tear on her cheek, Nichkhun lift his right hand up and wipe it away gently. His eyes scan down to her left arm and sees a long cut from her left elbow down to her wrist.

            “Sorry…” Nichkhun apologized to her.  “Did I hurt you anywhere else? How bad is it?” Looking at her left arm, he sees blood dripping from the cut on her left arm that is from her elbow down to almost her wrist. He blames himself for the harms he have cause for the family and Kahi.

            Kahi lift his head up with her right hand and shook her head with smiles. “It’s okay.”

            Nichkhun looks at around in the room—the fear on Yoona and Taeyeon face tell him everything.  He had lost control of himself, allowing someone to control him for the first time in his vampire life.

            “It wasn’t your fault.” Said Taecyeon, comforting him.

            “You’ve been control. Do you know how?” Seulong asked.

            Nichkhun shook his head. “No, I just hear this voice…Hyori voice whispering inside my head.” Nichkhun looks at Yoona, “She want me to capture you.”

            “Why?” Taecyeon asked.

            “I don’t know.” Said Nichkhun. “She want me to bring you to her.”

            His voice shiver me, it was as if Hyori were still in him.

            “How are you feeling now? Do you hear anymore voice in your head?” Yuri asked Nichkhun.

            Nichkhun stands up with Kahi. “No. Not anymore.” Nichkhun answered. He looks back at Kahi and held one of her hand.

            “The moment I think we are safe, danger comes.” Said Fei worriedly.

            “Well maybe we should start with him.” Said Minho with his eyes on Nichkhun. “It’s best to keep him locked up.”          

            “He will be fine.” Said Kahi defensively. “I promise.”

            “That queen of yours controlled him once, it can happen again. You can’t promise anything.” Said Minho.

            “That doesn’t even count.” Said Wooyoung.

            “He was invaded because he was on the watch. Now he is not and will not anymore.” Kahi said to the stubborn Minho.

            “You should learn to control your temper first.” Wooyoung backing Kahi up. “You got a stubborn problem and that is you need shut your mouth.”

            Minho smirk. “Do vampires get control easily? Certainly your lover boy is.” Minho adds more salt to Kahi impatient temper. 

            It was an insult not only to Kahi, but also Wooyoung and Taecyeon. Nichkhun grips his fists and walks to Minho until Kahi stop him, placing her two hands at his chest.

            “Enough!” Fei raised her voice.

            Fei have shocks everybody in the house. It was the first time they have seen Fei raised her voice. She hardly does but this time, it serious if she raised her voice.

            “There’s no time for this. You all are so amateur.” She yelled. “If you don’t stop arguing—fighting each other than I suggest you leave this house. Grow up, okay? You’re all acting like a little kid. We have enemies up our , not toys. The Mandate will come for us again.” Her voices are softer now, like a normal level voice. “We need to plan. We need allies.”

            Minho inhales and exhales, emptying his idiotic mind. “The packs will join.” He said. “For Yoona, Claudia, and Taeyeon safety.”

            “Good.” Fei was relief to hear him be the first to volunteer. She put on a smile.

            “Wow, you really scare me for a moment.” Said Seulong.

            “It was the only to get them to stop.” Said Fei.

            “Now what we do?” I asked.

            “We go ask for help from friends.” Said Taecyeon. “You met a few at the weddings.”

            “Will they help?” my voice was half fear and confidant as I look at Seulong.  

            “They will. We are family.” Seulong assured me. “In the mean, Nichkhun and Wooyoung stay behind to watch Claudia. Taeyeon need to go home and act normal. Remember, you must not have skinship interaction with them and remain calm.” He instructed them.

            “You can’t be serious right? I want to help too.” Wooyoung complained.

            “You are.” Said Yuri.

            “By staying behind to watch Claudia and Taeyeon.” Said Fei. “In the mean time, you two get Changmin to join.”

            “You trust him to watch over the baby?” Minho said, aiming his untrusted at Nichkhun.

            “I trust him. He is my son, Claudia’s uncle. He won’t harm her.” Seulong calmly said.

            Minho chuckles in disbelief with his hands rest on his hip.

            “Yoona will stay behind. I’ll go to the Wonder’s Coven and ask to join.” Said Taecyeon.

            “No, I want to come.” I look at him. “I don’t want to stay behind. If this is for Taeyeon, Claudia, and I safety then I must come along.” I insisted.

            “You will go with Taecyeon, it’s more convincing if you two are there, but Claudia must stay behind.”

            “Why can’t I bring Claudia with me?” I curiously asked as my eyes stare at Fei and Seulong.

            “Some might not take it. It is best to bring them here first, so that way they will not reject or leave.” Seulong explained.

            “When do we start?” Kahi asked.

            “In two days.” Seulong answered. “Minho, why don’t you go home for now and let the pack know our plan. We will meet four days later after our departure.”

            Minho nodded his head and left the house. Wooyoung Taeyeon back to her house after taking a couple bags of blood with him. That leaves seven of us left in the house. I look at Claudia, who have fallen asleep again, and back at Seulong and Fei. Though the plan sound convincing to me, but I still fear that it might not work. At least this plan does not take effect in two days, which gave me enough times to spend with all the hours I have had miss with Claudia since the moment she was born.

 

To be continue……………………